BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

European Auto Source

05-26-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Obama's education

"Despite repeated requests to allow public access to his college records, Obama has consistently refused to release any, including from Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard Law School. Remarkably, Americans have never seen a single application Barack Obama submitted to a college, university, or graduate school, no course schedule or grade transcript, and no information about any student loans he might have applied for or received.

"At issue regarding Obama's student loan records is whether he ever used the time he spent in Indonesia with his mother and Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetore - from around six years old until he was approximately ten - as grounds to apply for loan assistance as a foreign student. Particularly in question is Obama's application at Occidental, where he roomed with Pakistani foreign students. Had Obama applied for admission as a foreign student? Had Obama applied for student loans as a foreign student? If Obama had a foreign student status at Occidental, Columbia University, or Harvard Law School, that fact might compromise his "natural-born citizen" status and thus negate his eligibility to be president. The dearth of documents evidencing Obama's college education gave rise to a popular e-mail hoax declaring Obama's Occidental records had been found and claiming he had received financial aid for foreign-born students.

"Still, the key question from the Davenport case remains unanswered: What is in Barack Obama's student files that he is so determined to keep hidden from the American public?"

-Jerome Corsi
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2011, 07:52 PM   #2
E92TTKING
Lieutenant Colonel
Greece
Rep

Drives: e92

he never went past 1st grade
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2011, 11:46 AM   #3
E92TTKING
Lieutenant Colonel
Greece
Rep

Drives: e92

hey man you have 12 threads on the first page. You need to relax and stop posting so much threads
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2011, 12:20 PM   #4
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep

Drives: E90 M3

Because he wants to maintain some measure of privacy in his life?

I don't see the need to see every single little document. We have his birth certificate, all three universities attest to him attending and completing his requisite courses, and I'm sure his criminal record (or rather, lack thereof) is floating around somewhere.

If the biggest complaint that conservatives can rally against Obama is him not releasing his college transcript, then they are in mighty big trouble for the next set of elections.

This all reminds me of how Democrats spent 8 years complaining that Bush had illegally won the presidency. Instead of raising such petty complaints, conservatives need to focus on the many things that Obama has not followed through with or not managed to accomplish during his presidency. There is certainly enough material there, IMO. Give the American people a decent competitor who will not embed themselves in such trivialities, and you might actually see a close election.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2011, 12:55 PM   #5
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by pman10 View Post
Because he wants to maintain some measure of privacy in his life?

I don't see the need to see every single little document. We have his birth certificate, all three universities attest to him attending and completing his requisite courses, and I'm sure his criminal record (or rather, lack thereof) is floating around somewhere.

If the biggest complaint that conservatives can rally against Obama is him not releasing his college transcript, then they are in mighty big trouble for the next set of elections.

This all reminds me of how Democrats spent 8 years complaining that Bush had illegally won the presidency. Instead of raising such petty complaints, conservatives need to focus on the many things that Obama has not followed through with or not managed to accomplish during his presidency. There is certainly enough material there, IMO. Give the American people a decent competitor who will not embed themselves in such trivialities, and you might actually see a close election.
Please start some forum topics dealing with questions you see as more important. Alternately, if those topics already exist, contribute to them.

Is space in these forums limited to where multiple discussions cannot take place?

Participate in, or create discussions that you are interested in discussing.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2011, 11:35 PM   #6
1997gtx
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 08 328xi | 08 S5 | 02 S4

Scott, I'm sorry ... but you're the worst kind of far right-winger. Do you care about anything worthwhile, or just conspiracy theories?
      05-29-2011, 02:35 AM   #7
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

Drives: Water camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997gtx View Post
Scott, I'm sorry ... but you're the worst kind of far right-winger. Do you care about anything worthwhile, or just conspiracy theories?
he is a troll
Appreciate 0