BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

ESS Tuning

05-20-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
N8shon
M's are Wonderful
Rep

Drives: 2002 E46 M3

Southern Worthersee Show--Helen, GA

I'll be heading to the Southern Worthersee German car show for the weekend in Helen, GA if anyone is interested in meeting up. I'll be getting down there tonight and I'll be there the whole weekend. I'll also have my 1998.5 Estoril/Mulberry M3 Coupe there for sale. It's in the for sale thread on this forum. If you want to meet up to hang or see the car, text or call me at 770-359-7746. It would be nice to be there with some fellow BMW enthusiasts and meet some new faces. Thanks!

Nate
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 08:13 AM   #2
Novator
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: '04 E46 M3

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.00]
Bumping an old thread for this year's event. I am moving down to Beaufort, SC from Austin, TX a week or so before Southern Worthesee. I haven't been to a legitimate car show before so if I can get off from work for that weekend I am strongly thinking about making the trip. The only downside is that it is a week before Round 2 of Formula D1 and I am attending that. Might take a rental for the D1 event and the M3 for Southern Worthesee. Helen, GA definitely looks awesome and it would be a nice drive.