BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #177
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
KGB7's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
824
Posts

 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Stop phishing for personal information.


This is symbolic of your entire Obama citizenship bullshit. When you don't know something, you fill your mind with delusional fantasies that are baseless and without fact. You fill your mind with imaginary stuff from anonymous "somebody" that I've never seen post, but wouldn't have ANY authority to speak for where I'm from anyways.

When confronted with your delusional fantasy, you go on the attack instead of just APOLOGIZING and admitting you don't know jack about what you are talking about. You get defensive, and refuse to admit you were wrong and try to blame everything on the people who are telling you the FACTS.

Here it is one last time:

The PDF is a generated digital scan of the original that WE KNOW contains artifacts from the process of copying the original then scanning it to PDF. It DOES NOT MATTER!!! The CONTENTS of the PDF have been validated by the only lawful authority that exists on this planet, the State of Hawaii. There is NO POINT in proving that there are artifacts from this process, when WE ALL KNOW there are artifacts from this process. Proving that there are artifacts from this process WILL NEVER change the fact that the CONTENTS have been certified as accurate by the State of Hawaii.

Will you EVER address that fact, or will you continue to blind yourself to the truth, and blame other people for your failure to accept fact and reality?
You love to talk but you dont listen.

Do you even know why i asked you a question or are you going to cont to post a wall of text that has nothing to do with anything?
__________________
B
M
W
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #178
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
It cant be a gutter shadow when there is no book involved.

And how do you know this? Because "somebody" told you? This is a complete fabrication in your mind, pulled out of thin air. Sadly, you now have come to believe this fabrication is fact.

The only people who are in position to know are the authorities from the State of Hawaii. And they have ALREADY authenticated the document as true and accurate. Do you claim you know more than they do?
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 04:11 PM   #179
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
You love to talk but you dont listen.

Do you even know why i asked you a question or are you going to cont to post a wall of text that has nothing to do with anything?
Thanks for confirming that you will never address the fact that the State of Hawaii has authenticated Obama's Certificate of Live Birth, and instead you will attack anyone who explains reality to you.

I'm sorry you can't read for comprehension more that 3 words in a row, and that a few paragraphs is an impenetrable "wall" to you that you are completely incapable of lucidly addressing or responding to.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 04:11 PM   #180
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
KGB7's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
824
Posts

 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
And how do you know this? Because "somebody" told you? This is a complete fabrication in your mind, pulled out of thin air. Sadly, you now have come to believe this fabrication is fact.

The only people who are in position to know are the authorities from the State of Hawaii. And they have ALREADY authenticated the document as true and accurate. Do you claim you know more than they do?


Are you British or not? Its a simple question.
__________________
B
M
W
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 04:16 PM   #181
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
Are you British or not? Its a simple question.
Stop phishing for personal information. I don't owe you any response, any more than you would owe me a response if I demanded your social security number, credit card numbers, etc.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 04:18 PM   #182
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
KGB7's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
824
Posts

 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Stop phishing for personal information. I don't owe you any response, any more than you would owe me a response if I demanded your social security number, credit card numbers, etc.

ROFL....You dont even know what personal information is!

I will ask admin to remove you from politics because your constant flaming needs to stop.
__________________
B
M
W
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #183
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
ROFL....You dont even know what personal information is!

I will ask admin to remove you from politics because your constant flaming needs to stop.

Stop trying to play the refs just because you can dish it, but you can't take it.

If you and scottwww think you have a right to my location, my age, what political party I'm registered under, and who I have voted for, you are delusional. Stop phishing for those personal, private details.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 04:53 PM   #184
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
KGB7's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
824
Posts

 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Stop trying to play the refs just because you can dish it, but you can't take it.

If you and scottwww think you have a right to my location, my age, what political party I'm registered under, and who I have voted for, you are delusional. Stop phishing for those personal, private details.


I'm a little teapot
Short and stout
Here is my handle
Here is my spout

When I get all steamed up
Hear me shout
"Tip me over
and pour me out!"



Haha... i love this song, it always makes me laugh.
__________________
B
M
W
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 05:00 PM   #185
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
radix's Avatar
No_Country
56
Rep
896
Posts

 
Drives: -
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: -

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
It cant be a gutter shadow when there is no book involved.
But it is gutter shadow, therefore a book must have been involved. It's either that or the page was curved, but not weighted for some reason. As the former explanation is simpler, and in lieu of evidence to the contrary, Occam's razor would suggest a book or bound volume of some sort as the most likely explanation, considering flatbed scanners usually have lids to weight a flat page, thus removing dimensionality from the equation.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 05:15 PM   #186
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
KGB7's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
824
Posts

 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
But it is gutter shadow, therefore a book must have been involved. It's either that or the page was curved, but not weighted for some reason. As the former explanation is simpler, and in lieu of evidence to the contrary, Occam's razor would suggest a book or bound volume of some sort as the most likely explanation, considering flatbed scanners usually have lids to weight a flat page, thus removing dimensionality from the equation.

IF, it is a gutter shadow, then you would see the numbers that are written by hand. But they partially covered by an outer page which is spliced together with inner page.



Lets say for a moment what you say is true. How can i reproduce same effect??
__________________
B
M
W
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 05:44 PM   #187
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
I'm a little teapot
Short and stout
Here is my handle
Here is my spout

When I get all steamed up
Hear me shout
"Tip me over
and pour me out!"



Haha... i love this song, it always makes me laugh.

Wow, I have to say I've never been attacked with pre-school level taunts anywhere ever before. Way to bring the discussion to a new epic pre-school level low point.


Are you ever going to stop staring at the tree roots, and look up, open your eyes and see the forest? Will you EVER address the fact that the artifacts mean nothing, when the CONTENTS of Obama's birth certificate has been officially certified by the State of Hawaii?

While you are stuck staring at the tree roots with the PDF artifacts, the rest of the sane world (that doesn't amuse themselves with nursery rhymes) have looked around and have seen the forest. Hawaii has certified the CONTENTS of the PDF, the PDF itself is not an official document.

Exactly WHAT CONTENTS of the PDF are changed by the gutter shadow that would make Obama ineligible for the Presidency? Does gutter shadow change the date of birth? The location of birth? The names of his parents? Can you answer that question at all, or is the best you have are nursery rhymes?



IF you wanted a personal discussion with scottwww, you should PM him. This is an open forum where anyone can post. Deal with it and stop trying to play the refs --- or use PM's if you don't want public scrutiny of your logic failures.

Last edited by 11Series; 06-02-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #188
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
M3Bahn's Avatar
61
Rep
487
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Time to lock this thread up.
__________________
The journey is the reward.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 06:07 PM   #189
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
KGB7's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
824
Posts

 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Wow, I have to say I've never been attacked with pre-school level taunts anywhere ever before. Way to bring the discussion to a new epic pre-school level low point.


Are you ever going to stop staring at the tree roots, and look up, open your eyes and see the forest? Will you EVER address the fact that the artifacts mean nothing, when the CONTENTS of Obama's birth certificate has been officially certified by the State of Hawaii?

While you are stuck staring at the tree roots with the PDF artifacts, the rest of the sane world (that doesn't amuse themselves with nursery rhymes) have looked around and have seen the forest. Hawaii has certified the CONTENTS of the PDF, the PDF itself is not an official document.

Exactly WHAT CONTENTS of the PDF are changed by the gutter shadow? Does it change the date of birth? The location of birth? The names of his parents? Can you answer that question at all, or is the best you have are nursery rhymes?



IF you wanted a personal discussion with scottwww, you should PM him. This is an open forum where anyone can post. Deal with it and stop trying to play the refs, or use PM's if you don't want .




So much anger in you young man. I shared a song that makes me laugh and you automatically assume im attacking you. Nice...
__________________
B
M
W
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 06:12 PM   #190
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post


So much anger in you young man. I shared a song that makes me laugh and you automatically assume im attacking you. Nice...


Exactly WHAT CONTENTS of the PDF are changed by the gutter shadow that would make Obama ineligible for the Presidency? Does gutter shadow change the date of birth? The location of birth? The names of his parents? Can you answer that question at all, or is the best you have are nursery rhymes?
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 06:13 PM   #191
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
southlight's Avatar
607
Rep
6,748
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

In case this isn't clear to everyone, while a certain level of 'passion' is understandable in this section personal attacks and insults won't be tolerated.


Best regards,
south
__________________
Those forums...WHY NOT?


JOIN THE 6MT CLUB GROUP
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 06:18 PM   #192
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
KGB7's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
824
Posts

 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Exactly WHAT CONTENTS of the PDF are changed by the gutter shadow that would make Obama ineligible for the Presidency? Does gutter shadow change the date of birth? The location of birth? The names of his parents? Can you answer that question at all, or is the best you have are nursery rhymes?

You still assuming what i want to know and why.
__________________
B
M
W
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 07:38 PM   #193
scottwww
Brigadier General
scottwww's Avatar
United_States
166
Rep
4,759
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
The thread title is the question, "Obama's Birth Certificate faked?"

It appears that the image of the certificate that was released by Obama was, in fact, digitally altered (not merely OCR artifacts or gutter shadow)... unless someone can definitively show how it could be otherwise.

To this point, the preponderance of evidence is that the Obama Birth Certificate image that was released by Obama was faked.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 07:52 PM   #194
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
xbook's Avatar
Zimbabwe
40
Rep
1,538
Posts

 
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
The thread title is the question, "Obama's Birth Certificate faked?"

It appears that the image of the certificate that was released by Obama was, in fact, digitally altered (not merely OCR artifacts or gutter shadow)... unless someone can definitively show how it could be otherwise.

To this point, the preponderance of evidence is that the Obama Birth Certificate image that was released by Obama was faked.

Uh-uh, maybe you need Orly Taitz to represent you in court.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 08:04 PM   #195
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
M3Bahn's Avatar
61
Rep
487
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
The thread title is the question, "Obama's Birth Certificate faked?"

It appears that the image of the certificate that was released by Obama was, in fact, digitally altered (not merely OCR artifacts or gutter shadow)... unless someone can definitively show how it could be otherwise.

To this point, the preponderance of evidence is that the Obama Birth Certificate image that was released by Obama was faked.
Seriously, don't you think he was fully vetted by a million different agencies?
__________________
The journey is the reward.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 08:23 PM   #196
scottwww
Brigadier General
scottwww's Avatar
United_States
166
Rep
4,759
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
Seriously, don't you think he was fully vetted by a million different agencies?
Review posts 150 through 154. What some have described as "gutter shadow" describes the part of the image that is not in question. The problem is where did the border come from? And how did it get there? It appears to have been added as an edit to the image after the scan. Nobody here has been able to explain how it could be otherwise. Can you offer an explanation that is not simply changing the subject? If you can, then it is something that a few others have not been able to do in several pages.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #197
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
The thread title is the question, "Obama's Birth Certificate faked?"

It appears that the image of the certificate that was released by Obama was, in fact, digitally altered (not merely OCR artifacts or gutter shadow)... unless someone can definitively show how it could be otherwise.

To this point, the preponderance of evidence is that the Obama Birth Certificate image that was released by Obama was faked.

You've got to be joking.

The preponderance of the evidence is that the State of Hawaii has certified that the PDF correctly states that Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2011, 08:27 PM   #198
11Series
.
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Review posts 150 through 154. What some have described as "gutter shadow" describes the part of the image that is not in question. The problem is where did the border come from? And how did it get there? It appears to have been added as an edit to the image after the scan. Nobody here has been able to explain how it could be otherwise. Can you offer an explanation that is not simply changing the subject? If you can, then it is something that a few others have not been able to do in several pages.

How does gutter shadow, or any artifact prove that Obama was NOT born in Hawaii in 1961. It doesn't, and there is no possible way that it ever can.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST