BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
Evolve Automotive
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #265
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
17

 
KGB7's Avatar
 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison


Posts: 824
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997gtx View Post
Then for the love of God, explain what makes Obama so "different" that people question where he was born.

He's done more to "prove" he was born in the US than any other President in history. And yet here all you sheep are, blabbering away.

So, we're left to wonder what POSSIBLE reason people could have to continue to question it ...

If you don't think his skin color has anything to do with it, you're sorely mistaken. I'm not saying those who take that into account are racist. I'm merely saying that race plays a factor. Race can play a factor in many things without one being a racist.

Don't be so defensive.

Now give us a good reason you ORIGINALLY questioned where he was born. And then why you do now.

Honestly i dont know anymore. I thought Scotwww and I were going with this in the right direction, but now he just took a long walk on the yellow brick road. No offense Scotwww.

I need a break and recoup, I quit drinking a week ago so that doesnt help either.
__________________
B
M
W
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2011, 11:16 PM   #266
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
274

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Now examine the image of the certificate. If the green background is the same document as the black lines, then the green patter would curve along with the black lines. Does the green pattern curve with the black lines in the area of the gutter shaddow?

It is plain enough to see in the un-enhanced copies. In this copy I took a few minutes to add white horizontal lines and adjusted brightness and contrast in the shadow area to show how flat the green pattern remains. It does not curve with the black lines on the curved page in the area of the gutter shadow.

How could the green pattern not curve with the paper if it were part of the same paper?

In fact, the image of the certificate is at least two images with the green "anti-copy" pattern a different source image than the rest. The PDF is a digitally altered copy. It is not simply artifacts from OCR or gutter shadow as some insist.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2011, 11:31 PM   #267
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
274

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
Honestly i dont know anymore. I thought Scotwww and I were going with this in the right direction, but now he just took a long walk on the yellow brick road. No offense Scotwww.

I need a break and recoup, I quit drinking a week ago so that doesnt help either.
You have the upper hand on the argument. You are just seeing the effect that they have by shouting you down. It is a tactic that unfortunately tends to work. They insult, ridicule, play dumb as if you are ignorant,and just run you around in circles. This is what they do. It is their nature, or it may be what they are taught to do to fluster their challengers. Don't let it take you off your stride. They just don't want anything of this to undergo real scrutiny.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2011, 11:39 PM   #268
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
274

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
2. Was this image a composite of more than one document?

Yes it was.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2011, 11:52 PM   #269
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
274

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
1. Was the image in this PDF a composite of no less than two separate images? It has at least one image being the green background from of a separate source than the separate source of the birth certificate document also appearing in the image.

Yes it was a manufactured document from multiple source images. The question was important enough that it needed to be asked in more than one way. Look at the video here.



The document shown by the Associated Press in this video shows a document scan without the green background. What we have in the PDF supplied by whitehouse.gov appears to be a similar document that has had a "safety paper" image added from a separate image source. Why would the government alter a document in such a way?

This means the PDF posted on whitehouse.gov is an altered document and is not admissable as an authentic document. It is a fake. It cannot be trusted as providing any evidence of birth, but instead acts as evidence of deception.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2011, 11:56 PM   #270
Augenbrauezug
Captain
28

 
Augenbrauezug's Avatar
 
Drives: mk6 GTI
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Denton


Posts: 657
iTrader: (1)

I don't get your point. So what about the border of the scan? If they were forging a document I think they'd go to the trouble, to not go to the trouble, of adding things like the green border, that appear 'odd'.

It's been verified that the information on the report is correct. What else is there? Desperately trying to prove that the image displayed to the public isn't accurate as far as borders and design?

I followed this thread loosely for awhile, and I don't get it scotty, you seem to believe that he was born here, but your pressing the issue so damn hard.

It is a tactic that unfortunately tends to work. They insult, ridicule, play dumb as if you are ignorant,and just run you around in circles. This is what they do. It is their nature, or it may be what they are taught to do to fluster their challengers. Don't let it take you off your stride. They just don't want anything of this to undergo real scrutiny.

That sounds manic and crazed, no offense.
__________________
Bimmer-less ATM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 12:07 AM   #271
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
274

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augenbrauezug View Post
I don't get your point. So what about the border of the scan? If they were forging a document I think they'd go to the trouble, to not go to the trouble, of adding things like the green border, that appear 'odd'.

It's been verified that the information on the report is correct. What else is there? Desperately trying to prove that the image displayed to the public isn't accurate as far as borders and design?

I followed this thread loosely for awhile, and I don't get it scotty, you seem to believe that he was born here, but your pressing the issue so damn hard.

It is a tactic that unfortunately tends to work. They insult, ridicule, play dumb as if you are ignorant,and just run you around in circles. This is what they do. It is their nature, or it may be what they are taught to do to fluster their challengers. Don't let it take you off your stride. They just don't want anything of this to undergo real scrutiny.

That sounds manic and crazed, no offense.
The point is really quite simple. The PDF document that the Whitehouse has offered the public as proof of the long-form COLB is a fake. Without a doubt, the green background was not part of the same source as the rest of the image. If they wanted to produce the real document, they would not have added this separate layer aparently trying to make it look like the COLB was printed on safety paper. It is a fake.

As for the information on the image, I have little evidence that it is faked. But with the image generally being a fake, it is reasonable to doubt the whole thing, and as it shown in the PDF, it would have to be inadmissable as providing evidence of the circumstances of birth.

The White House should withdraw the document, acknowledging that it had been tampered with, and produce the real thing.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 12:23 AM   #272
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
274

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Here is the alternate copy of the COLB that does not have the faked "safety paper" or "anti-copy" paper. Is this one a true copy of an original document that was produces in 1961?
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 12:31 AM   #273
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
274

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
I do have a possible explanation for the faked document that just came to me through continued analysis. And it does involve two source images for the PDF. If correct, it would be an explanation that does not indicate mischief or fakery. But I am not offering it here and now as those who oppose scrutinizing the document and deal with this issue and this thread only from a standpoint of ridicule should come up with their own legitimate defense. All my prior analysis is entirely correct if this logical and un-controversial explanation is also correct.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 12:51 AM   #274
11Series
.
9

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven


Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
There was not likely any scheme in 1961, except potentially on the part of parents or grandparents, not with a vision of their offspring as president, but rather registering the birth with the state. The registered the birth regardless of where he was born. Likely he was born in Hawaii. But they could have very well registered him had he been born elsewhere.

.
Let's set aside the FACT that neither newspaper accepted ads from the public, they were printing the official records of the State of Hawaii, provided directly from the State of Hawaii.

But setting that fact aside, having ads printed in newspapers DOES NOT cause a baby to be officially registered by the State of Hawaii.

I see you are trying out the best arguments from your new Corsci book you were all a-twitter about getting in the mail, eh? Is this the best he's got?
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 01:00 AM   #275
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
274

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Let's set aside the FACT that neither newspaper accepted ads from the public, they were printing the official records of the State of Hawaii, provided directly from the State of Hawaii.

But setting that fact aside, having ads printed in newspapers DOES NOT cause a baby to be officially registered by the State of Hawaii.

I see you are trying out the best arguments from your new Corsci book you were all a-twitter about getting in the mail, eh? Is this the best he's got?
I haven't really much of the Corsi book yet. I found a couple things to explore, and went on my own to do it. I don't usually accept other peoples explanations without convincing evidence. Usually people will not present that evidence, so I have to find it for myself.

It is like the problem with the PDF image in the whitehouse.gov website. Now I have a perfectly acceptable explanation for the green pattern in the scanned image, and that the key to that explanation didn't come from any source I have seen, but from my own analysis. It really is simple. Can you figure it out for yourself?
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 01:07 AM   #276
11Series
.
9

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven


Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
As for the information on the image, I have little evidence that it is faked. But with the image generally being a fake, it is reasonable to doubt the whole thing, and as it shown in the PDF, it would have to be inadmissable as providing evidence of the circumstances of birth.
.
"inadmissable as providing evidence"?? duh!! Dubble duh!

Are you FINALLY figuring this out? I've been trying to hammer this into your brain for days.

Are you so thick in the head that you think Obama is going to email a PDF to a judge as evidence? Twitter the PDF to a judge? Send the judge to see the PDF on his My Space page?

No, Obama will bring the physical sheet of paper the State of Hawaii certified as a true and accurate copy, not some PDF scan!!!

For the last and final time:


The PDF is NOT the official document. The State of Hawaii did NOT send a PDF to Obama. It will NEVER be used as legal evidence ever, anywhere.


This is exactly why all of your blustering and blathering about the PDF amounts to absolutely nothing. It isn't legal evidence, it is just a quick and dirty digital scan made in such a way to get it on a website in time for it to be available in the same news cycle as Obama's speech. Whatever was done to bypass anti-scanning technology means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! NADA!

Last edited by 11Series; 06-04-2011 at 01:18 AM.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 01:16 AM   #277
11Series
.
9

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven


Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
If correct, it would be an explanation that does not indicate mischief or fakery. But I am not offering it here and now...
I am happy for you to never explain your theory, because the PDF is NOT the physical thing that the State of Hawaii gave to Obama. The PDF is a digital scan of the certified piece of paper. Whatever artifacts of the process of getting the non-official PDF copy of the official certified paper copy onto the internet don't matter. Therefore your theories about the artifacts don't matter either!


Will you EVER address that truth? You always brush this aside.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 09:29 AM   #278
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Zimbabwe
58

 
xbook's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northridge, CA


Posts: 1,538
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
I am happy for you to never explain your theory, because the PDF is NOT the physical thing that the State of Hawaii gave to Obama. The PDF is a digital scan of the certified piece of paper. Whatever artifacts of the process of getting the non-official PDF copy of the official certified paper copy onto the internet don't matter. Therefore your theories about the artifacts don't matter either!


Will you EVER address that truth? You always brush this aside.
Hmmm, hang on let me get this straight. So, uhhh, the PDF that the White House has on it's site isn't the actual birf surtiphukit? Ummm, it's like a digital copy?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #279
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
17

 
KGB7's Avatar
 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison


Posts: 824
iTrader: (0)

Hawaii Officials confess there is no birth certificate and there was never a birth certificate.


http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=254401
__________________
B
M
W
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 10:42 AM   #280
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
17

 
KGB7's Avatar
 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison


Posts: 824
iTrader: (0)

State of Hawaii only gives out digital copies.

Not even the president of US can get a photocopy of his own Birth Certificate! Very convenient in Obamas case!!


http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=292053



In an interview on MSNBC, Chiyome Fukino, former director of the Hawaii Health Department, suddenly announced on April 10 that original birth record copies no longer were available from the state.
__________________
B
M
W

Last edited by KGB7; 06-04-2011 at 11:03 AM.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 10:47 AM   #281
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
17

 
KGB7's Avatar
 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison


Posts: 824
iTrader: (0)

More Lies from Hawaii

http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/04/...-their-tracks/
__________________
B
M
W
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 10:57 AM   #282
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
274

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
"inadmissable as providing evidence"?? duh!! Dubble duh!

Are you FINALLY figuring this out? I've been trying to hammer this into your brain for days.

Are you so thick in the head that you think Obama is going to email a PDF to a judge as evidence? Twitter the PDF to a judge? Send the judge to see the PDF on his My Space page?

No, Obama will bring the physical sheet of paper the State of Hawaii certified as a true and accurate copy, not some PDF scan!!!

For the last and final time:


The PDF is NOT the official document. The State of Hawaii did NOT send a PDF to Obama. It will NEVER be used as legal evidence ever, anywhere.


This is exactly why all of your blustering and blathering about the PDF amounts to absolutely nothing. It isn't legal evidence, it is just a quick and dirty digital scan made in such a way to get it on a website in time for it to be available in the same news cycle as Obama's speech. Whatever was done to bypass anti-scanning technology means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! NADA!
Obama's website is providing the PDF as it's proof he was born in Hawaii. I am happy he did so. It was a long overdue move that could have been done years ago. Unfortunately the quality of the PDF is so poor that it can only raise more questions rather than settling the score.

Why it is of such poor quality is a good question. What is needed is a better quality copy.

It could very well be that it was simply a quick and dirty effort to put something out there in time for a press conference. There is no reason in the world it had to be so. There is no reason in the world a better copy could not be shown today. It is only by withholding evidence that a large part of the public wants to see that the discussion takes so many turns. If he actually wanted to settle this, it should not be that difficult.

Other than just being a quick and dirty, sloppy job, there is the possibility it was a well-conceived plan to do what will satisfy most of the media and diminish the critics, while setting up the next release of information if it ever becomes useful to further diminsh the credibility of critics. A game of chess. Not clarity. Not openness. Not what Obama promised the Obamanation while running for office. It is simply cunning. Maybe it is good for his politics, but not good for the people.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 11:07 AM   #283
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
17

 
KGB7's Avatar
 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison


Posts: 824
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Obama's website is providing the PDF as it's proof he was born in Hawaii. I am happy he did so. It was a long overdue move that could have been done years ago. Unfortunately the quality of the PDF is so poor that it can only raise more questions rather than settling the score.

Why it is of such poor quality is a good question. What is needed is a better quality copy.

It could very well be that it was simply a quick and dirty effort to put something out there in time for a press conference. There is no reason in the world it had to be so. There is no reason in the world a better copy could not be shown today. It is only by withholding evidence that a large part of the public wants to see that the discussion takes so many turns. If he actually wanted to settle this, it should not be that difficult.

Other than just being a quick and dirty, sloppy job, there is the possibility it was a well-conceived plan to do what will satisfy most of the media and diminish the critics, while setting up the next release of information if it ever becomes useful to further diminsh the credibility of critics. A game of chess. Not clarity. Not openness. Not what Obama promised the Obamanation while running for office. It is simply cunning. Maybe it is good for his politics, but not good for the people.


If there is a Birth Certificate, then Obama should fly his own ass to Hawaii on a plane that the tax payers already pay for all year round.
Take the original copy and bring back to white house. Then let the press see it in person and take as many pics they want. This should have been done years ago.

Done, case closed, and we move on to improving public education.


Now that wasn't difficult ..was it??
__________________
B
M
W
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 11:09 AM   #284
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
274

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
I am happy for you to never explain your theory, because the PDF is NOT the physical thing that the State of Hawaii gave to Obama. The PDF is a digital scan of the certified piece of paper. Whatever artifacts of the process of getting the non-official PDF copy of the official certified paper copy onto the internet don't matter. Therefore your theories about the artifacts don't matter either!


Will you EVER address that truth? You always brush this aside.
Could you rephrase that? I don't understand your point. And while you are at it, would you explain how the PDF came to look as it does, or provide a better copy? And put it on whitehouse.gov.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
Hmmm, hang on let me get this straight. So, uhhh, the PDF that the White House has on it's site isn't the actual birf surtiphukit? Ummm, it's like a digital copy?
You write things like this and it does absolutely nothing to contribute to the conversation. Can you make an intelligent point, or explain answers to questions that have been raised about how the PDF was produced to look the way does?

In several posts within this thread questions have been asked, and rather than supplying a clear and concise explanation that can be reproduced easily enough, without the explanation indicating tampering, you chose to divert attention for the questions. You chose to ridicule the questioner. You chose to sidestep the issues and try to lose the subject in worthless words that provide no answers. Will you ever be able to have a conversation that is productive?
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 11:31 AM   #285
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
274

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
Hawaii Officials confess there is no birth certificate and there was never a birth certificate.


http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=254401
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
State of Hawaii only gives out digital copies.

Not even the president of US can get a photocopy of his own Birth Certificate! Very convenient in Obamas case!!


http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=292053



In an interview on MSNBC, Chiyome Fukino, former director of the Hawaii Health Department, suddenly announced on April 10 that original birth record copies no longer were available from the state.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
After all the lies and deceptions of Obama, Hawaii officials, and the apologists for Obama, he was able to get a "quick and dirty" copy to post up on whitehouse.gov just as soon as he decided he wanted to do it.

So, what happened to all the impediments to get this done? Obviously it could have been done any time it was requested going back to the initial call for the certificate. But no, Obama wanted to keep this going for years. And he received cover from Hawaii officials and the press who were all complicit.

It's the Chicago way. Gangstazz. Street thugs. ACORN. Obamanation.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2011, 01:24 PM   #286
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
274

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
Long read with many links to Gov and News, and information.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/55594183/O...-News-Realease
This scribd document is a really well laid argument that Obama's PDF is a fake... a forgery.

Quote:




Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST