BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

INDustry distribution

06-03-2011, 06:19 PM   #243
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
What I am saying is that for anyone to cite the newspaper listings of birth show nothing. The information is from the public record. There is no corroboration of anything in having one, or even two newspapers print their listing. It is simply a reprint of the same info with absolutely nothing new or of any significance. The information to research is what did the registrar have, and how did they get it.

The newspapers did nothing.
Congratulations! This is officially the dumbest post of the forum!

So this fraud started in 1961; really?! Knowing that this poor, interracial child would run for president 45 years later, they had the foresight to forge the birth announcement. You should be locked up.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States
      06-03-2011, 06:33 PM   #244
scottwww
Brigadier General

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Now, once and for all time... Let's take sides on this so that there is no mistake about where we stand.

Regarding the PDF copy of Barack Obama's birth certificate that was posted on whitehouse.gov website on 4/27/2011 by Dan Pfeiffer...

1. Was the image in this PDF a composite of no less than two separate images? With at least one image being the green background from of a separate source than the birth certificate document also appearing in the image?

2. Was this image a composite of more than one document?

3. Was this PDF document presented to the public, and represented as being a true image of an authentic Certificate of Live Birth, and endorsed in some words by the sitting President of the United States, Barack H. Obama?
scottwww is offline   United_States
      06-03-2011, 06:34 PM   #245
secretsquirrel
Colonel

Drives: 335i nFifty4LiFe

So, the "scheme" to get Obama elected was started in 1961 when "someone" printed the "inserted" an birth announcement in the papers?

Many (if not most) blacks thought the country would never elect a black president (even in 2006), however "the secret society" knew that it could be done even in 1961 when race relations were terrible. To put things in perspective, schools were just integrated 6 years prior.

So they decided to take the lil Kenyan boy named Obama to the US where they would have him educated and refined. If you look at some of his family pictures as a child you can often see glimpses of his "handlers" in the background.

This little "street thug" would defy all odds and become the president of the US in a landslide victory of a long termed senator who served in the military.

The "secret society" was able to have their Hannable moment on November 4, 2008. It took roughly 48 years of planning, but their plan came together.
      06-03-2011, 06:34 PM   #246
scottwww
Brigadier General

Now, once and for all time... Let's take sides on this so that there is no mistake about where we stand.

I will go first:

1. YES
2. YES
3. YES
      06-03-2011, 06:36 PM   #247
secretsquirrel
Colonel

Drives: 335i nFifty4LiFe

ScotchandCigar took my thunder. Lol. I started my post before he posted his. Oh well, at least someone is using their head.
      06-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #248
1997gtx
Lieutenant

Drives: 08 328xi | 08 S5 | 02 S4

Quote:

I will go first:

1. YES
2. YES
3. YES
It's people like you that make me feel like I have no problems in the world. So ... thanks!
      06-03-2011, 06:41 PM   #249
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

Drives: 01 740i sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Have you been hanging out with Trump? You don't know shit about "the black people" or anyone else. So what's the damn good reason?

Get your head out your own ass and you'll find out what the damn good reason is.

Mkay?

Quote:

So this fraud started in 1961; really?! Knowing that this poor, interracial child would run for president 45 years later, they had the foresight to forge the birth announcement. You should be locked up.

Your post is the dumbest so far with so much stupid assumptions and the ability to see in to the past and future! The fraud started in 1961?? WTF are you smoking over there?? Did you even read half of anything or you just come up with conclusions out of thin air??
KGB7 is offline   United_States
      06-03-2011, 06:50 PM   #250
scottwww
Brigadier General

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
So, the "scheme" to get Obama elected was started in 1961 when "someone" printed the "inserted" an birth announcement in the papers?
There was not likely any scheme in 1961, except potentially on the part of parents or grandparents, not with a vision of their offspring as president, but rather registering the birth with the state. The registered the birth regardless of where he was born. Likely he was born in Hawaii. But they could have very well registered him had he been born elsewhere.

Would there have been deception (perhaps illegal deception) involved at the time of birth if they had registered him and he had been born in Kenya, for instance? I don't know, yet.

If it were a foreign birth and claimed by a parent/grand parent what would be the motivation? I could guess....

There is a perception of some advantage to being born in the U.S. It could simply be they wanted an American baby rather than foreign.

There is less paperwork involved in attaining U.S. citizenship if reported to be born here.

When they travel with the child they would only need American documents for the child. Ann Dunham was to leave for Seattle shortly. Maybe the child could more easily travel with American documentation than foreign. Maybe a foreign birth had simply not been registered and needed to be registered somewhere.

There are more questions than answers. Inquiring minds want to know.
      06-03-2011, 06:50 PM   #251
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
Get your head out your own ass and you'll find out what the damn good reason is.

Mkay?
No need for insulting things like that. You yourself said it.
      06-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #252
1997gtx
Lieutenant

Quote:

There are more questions than answers. Inquiring minds want to know.
No, there are not more questions than answers.

There are more conspiracy theorists who will NEVER be quelled by ANY evidence than those who wish to debate with them on a car forum (or anywhere else for that matter).

Why don't you just admit that there is NO amount of proof that will EVER convince you?

Why don't you just admit that if he weren't a black guy with 'questionable ties' and a dad from somewhere else, you wouldn't have thought twice about it?
      06-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #253
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

Drives: 01 740i sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
No need for insulting things like that. You yourself said it.

You right, i'm sorry. But i don't bend over for foul mouth bullies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997gtx View Post
No, there are not more questions than answers.

There are more conspiracy theorists who will NEVER be quelled by ANY evidence than those who wish to debate with them on a car forum (or anywhere else for that matter).

Why don't you just admit that there is NO amount of proof that will EVER convince you?

Why don't you just admit that if he weren't a black guy with 'questionable ties' and a dad from somewhere else, you wouldn't have thought twice about it?

Why is it always have to be about a persons Race?? That card has been used over and over so many times its pathetic. For once i would love to hear a better argument, other wise i will never respect anyone who has to play the race card. Last time i checked, its year 2011 and not 1811.

Really? .. race card?? Its like listening to a record that only plays two words over and over!

Even if 1mill people admit that its do to Obamas race.. then what? What is your side going to do or say then? OMG were were right?? Do you want a cookie for being right? A Hug? What are you going to say and do now, once you have found out that 1million Americans hate Obama because of his race?? What?!

Last edited by KGB7; 06-03-2011 at 07:08 PM.
KGB7 is offline   United_States
      06-03-2011, 08:23 PM   #254
scottwww
Brigadier General

Let's look at a few questions one at a time:

3. Was this PDF document presented to the public, and represented as being a true image of an authentic Certificate of Live Birth, and endorsed in some words by the sitting President of the United States, Barack H. Obama?

Here are the words. How is the question to be answered based on the words?

06-03-2011, 08:34 PM   #255
scottwww
Brigadier General

From whitehouse.gov:
link

"When any citizen born in Hawaii requests their birth certificate, they receive exactly what the President received. In fact, the document posted on the campaign website is what Hawaiians use to get a driver’s license from the state and the document recognized by the Federal Government and the courts for all legal purposes. That’s because it is the birth certificate. This is not and should not be an open question."
Is this at least some statement that the PDF is authentic? Or is this artfully (perhaps deceptively) referring instead, to the old short form certificate that was posted in 2008?
      06-03-2011, 08:53 PM   #256
scottwww
Brigadier General

Are these accurate screen captures of the whitehouse.gov website on 6/3/2011 still showing the post that was displayed on 4/27/2011?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/...th-certificate
Attached Images

06-03-2011, 08:58 PM   #257
scottwww
Brigadier General

Are these accurate screen captures of the whitehouse.gov website on 6/3/2011 still showing the post that was displayed on 4/27/2011?
Attached Images

06-03-2011, 09:04 PM   #258
scottwww
Brigadier General

Are these accurate screen captures of the whitehouse.gov website on 6/3/2011 still showing the post that was displayed on 4/27/2011?...
Attached Images

06-03-2011, 09:23 PM   #259
scottwww
Brigadier General

Is this the PDF still found on whitehouse.gov on 6/3/2011 as linked ([That birth certificate can be seen here (PDF)] in the article posted on the same website on 4/27/2011?
Attached Images
File Type: pdf birth-certificate.pdf (52.2 KB, 31 views)

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
      06-03-2011, 09:25 PM   #260
scottwww
Brigadier General

Is this the PDF still found on whitehouse.gov on 6/3/2011 as linked ([President Barack Obama's long form birth certificate can be seen here (PDF)] in the article posted on the same website on 4/27/2011?
Attached Images
File Type: pdf birth-certificate-long-form.pdf (376.3 KB, 36 views)

Last edited by scottwww; 06-03-2011 at 09:31 PM.
      06-03-2011, 09:52 PM   #261
scottwww
Brigadier General

Is this a portion of the whitehouse.gov PDF of the birth certificate enlarged to 400% size?

If it can be demonstrated that the green "anti-copy" background in this image were not taken from the same scan as the data and formatting of the birth record, but that there were at least two separate images assembled into one to fabricate this, then is the document a true representation of the document that was scanned? If it is not a true representation, then is it reasonable to call it a fake? If this were an altered document as shown in the PDF on whitehouse.gov, then does it invalidate the certificate? If it invalidates the certificate, then how does this PDF get to be accepted as valid?
Attached Images

06-03-2011, 09:58 PM   #262
1997gtx
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
You right, i'm sorry. But i don't bend over for foul mouth bullies.

Why is it always have to be about a persons Race?? That card has been used over and over so many times its pathetic. For once i would love to hear a better argument, other wise i will never respect anyone who has to play the race card. Last time i checked, its year 2011 and not 1811.

Really? .. race card?? Its like listening to a record that only plays two words over and over!

Even if 1mill people admit that its do to Obamas race.. then what? What is your side going to do or say then? OMG were were right?? Do you want a cookie for being right? A Hug? What are you going to say and do now, once you have found out that 1million Americans hate Obama because of his race?? What?!
Then for the love of God, explain what makes Obama so "different" that people question where he was born.

He's done more to "prove" he was born in the US than any other President in history. And yet here all you sheep are, blabbering away.

So, we're left to wonder what POSSIBLE reason people could have to continue to question it ...

If you don't think his skin color has anything to do with it, you're sorely mistaken. I'm not saying those who take that into account are racist. I'm merely saying that race plays a factor. Race can play a factor in many things without one being a racist.

Don't be so defensive.

Now give us a good reason you ORIGINALLY questioned where he was born. And then why you do now.
      06-03-2011, 10:00 PM   #263
1997gtx
Lieutenant

LOL LOL @ Scott talking to himself. You are one entertaining guy.
      06-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #264
scottwww
Brigadier General

http://e90post.com/forums/showpost.p...&postcount=261

In the image of the certificate, it has been said many times that there is a "gutter shadow". It seems there is no doubt that there is a "gutter shaddow" or at the least, the same effect produced by a curled left edge of the page.