BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Race Precision Motorsport

06-02-2011, 10:53 PM   #221
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

Drives: 01 740i sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
No, no more explaining to you. You explain yourself. You've offered nothing that even resembles a legitimate reason to suspect that Obama wasn't born in the U.S. and that the birth certificate is fraudulent.

No more attempts to justify reality to you. No more explaining. You're the one claiming it's fake, so prove it. Convince us. We don't owe you anything.

Prove it or shut the fuck up.

Proven!

KGB7 is offline   United_States
      06-02-2011, 10:55 PM   #222
radix
there's something different about him

Drives: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
Proven!

That guy doesn't know what he's talking about and pretty much everything in that video is wrong. You've proven nothing.
radix is offline   Philippines
      06-02-2011, 10:56 PM   #223
1997gtx
Lieutenant

Drives: 08 328xi | 08 S5 | 02 S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
I don't care about GWBs birth certificate. It is off topic, but I will play. Here is McCain's:

link

This is the fakest thing I've ever seen in my life. No color? FAKE.
      06-02-2011, 10:59 PM   #224
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

Quote:
That guy doesn't know what he's talking about and pretty much everything in that video is wrong. You've proven nothing.

Prove it or gtfo!

Quote:
Prove otherwise.
You want me to prove that Hula girls weren't there? Why?
      06-02-2011, 10:59 PM   #225
secretsquirrel
Colonel

Drives: 335i nFifty4LiFe

If you were orchestrating a huge cover that depended on a Photoshop; wouldn't you hire a great document falsifying expert? I know I would.
      06-02-2011, 11:08 PM   #226
11Series

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Quote:
Obama was born on the mountains of Hawaii under the full moon and blessed by the Hula girls with coconut water!! Why dont you listen?? Its the freaking law of the Pele Hawaiian Goddess of the Volcano, she was there and she saw it all!!

This is equally as valid a theory as anything birthers have come up with so far. And with equal amounts of proof.

I mean, what else would explain a man with the name Barak Hussein Obama being elected the first black President of the United States, other than Divine Intervention from the Pele Hawaiian Goddess of the Volcano?

/sarc
      06-02-2011, 11:10 PM   #227
11Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
If you were orchestrating a huge cover that depended on a Photoshop; wouldn't you hire a great document falsifying expert? I know I would.
You are absolutely right.

The right wing news magazine "National Review" came to that same conclusion way back on the day the PDF was released.

These folks won't even listen to their own side.
      06-02-2011, 11:34 PM   #228
scottwww
Brigadier General

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
No, no more explaining to you. You explain yourself. You've offered nothing that even resembles a legitimate reason to suspect that Obama wasn't born in the U.S. and that the birth certificate is fraudulent.

No more attempts to justify reality to you. No more explaining. You're the one claiming it's fake, so prove it. Convince us. We don't owe you anything.

Prove it or shut the fuck up.
I have provided enough proof that the image could not be done without image editing. The reason for the image editing is unknown, and should be explained. I suspect the reason, if there is one to be had, is in order to continue the dialog because it is a deflection away from other issues that might be more damaging. In any case, it is deceptive and a fraud. Again, with good on the defenders side, maybe I would see where I was wrong. I welcome that attempt on your side, and reject as too far off topic the things that detract from the goal of understanding how the image came to look like that. I say it was actively reworked after scanning. The big question is "WHY?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
You are absolutely right.

The right wing news magazine "National Review" came to that same conclusion way back on the day the PDF was released.

These folks won't even listen to their own side.
I don't care if the Pope says it is settled.

[disclaimer: I am not Catholic. It was merely an illustration.]
scottwww is offline   United_States
      06-02-2011, 11:47 PM   #229
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

06-03-2011, 12:00 AM   #230
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

Long read with many links to Gov and News, and information.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/55594183/O...-News-Realease
      06-03-2011, 12:03 AM   #231
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

More proof from Hawaii.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=254401
      06-03-2011, 12:18 AM   #232
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

LOL!

Who can tell me whats wrong with this letter??

06-03-2011, 12:37 AM   #233
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

Inspire Magazine From 2009. Scroll down to page 6.

http://www.wnd.com/files/InspireMagazineSpring2009.pdf
      06-03-2011, 08:35 AM   #234
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Are there any other "News" Agencies that reported this back in January, as well? So we are to believe this guy who worked for the State for 5 months. World Net Daily isn't known for their unbiased news gathering. Does this guy have anyone else to back up his claim? Or is it just him saying this stuff?

Can you please explain this newspaper article from August of 1961? If the birth certificate was faked, how did his parents get 2 newspapers to publish erroneous birth announcements?

06-03-2011, 09:55 AM   #235
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

A lot can happen in 9 days.

And why is #1 selling book on Amazon.com and #6 in NYC, is the book; "Where's the Birth Certificate?" By Dr. Jerome Corsi.??
      06-03-2011, 10:48 AM   #236
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
A lot can happen in 9 days.

And why is #1 selling book on Amazon.com and #6 in NYC, is the book; "Where's the Birth Certificate?" By Dr. Jerome Corsi.??
Because there are a lot of people that want to discredit President Obama. Just because something is popular, that also doesn't mean it is right.
      06-03-2011, 11:21 AM   #237
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
Because there are a lot of people that want to discredit President Obama. Just because something is popular, that also doesn't mean it is right.
And they want to do that for a damn good reason, even the black people dont like him. Or are the black people being racist too??
      06-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #238
scottwww
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
Can you please explain this newspaper article from August of 1961? If the birth certificate was faked, how did his parents get 2 newspapers to publish erroneous birth announcements?
I haven't read today's posts yet, but caught a glimpse of yours. Those two newspapers simply printed the public record. They had no editor for birth and marriage announcements. Never did they verify anything. And the registrar was not bound to do any verification beyond accepting application from even the grandparents. The address in the birth announcement is the grandparents address, not BHO Sr. I am not saying that BHO Jr. wasn't born there as reported. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't.

One thing is certain. The birth announcement in the newspapers is no more accurate that the information provided to the registrar by the parent(s) or grand parent(s). The announcements don't even make any claim of the location for the birth.
      06-03-2011, 02:59 PM   #239
11Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
I haven't read today's posts yet, but caught a glimpse of yours. Those two newspapers simply printed the public record. They had no editor for birth and marriage announcements. Never did they verify anything. And the registrar was not bound to do any verification beyond accepting application from even the grandparents. The address in the birth announcement is the grandparents address, not BHO Sr. I am not saying that BHO Jr. wasn't born there as reported. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't.

One thing is certain. The birth announcement in the newspapers is no more accurate that the information provided to the registrar by the parent(s) or grand parent(s). The announcements don't even make any claim of the location for the birth.

The editor didn't have to verify anything, because they only accepted birth announcements that came DIRECTLY from the State of Hawaii's Health and Human Services department. The papers didn't accept outside sources for publications in this section.

There is a 9 day gap because they only printed birth announcements once every 7 days (in the Sunday Paper). Obama was born on a Friday, and the state didn't send notification until the next week, right in time for the August 9th Sunday Paper.

What did you expect? Same day turn-around from a government agency before they knocked off for the weekend?

For people who claim to know everything about Obama's birth, you guys seem to be wildly uninformed.
      06-03-2011, 05:52 PM   #240
scottwww
Brigadier General

Quote:
That's a pretty good video. It does lead to an explanation of how the image of the birth certificate document came to look as it does. The conclusion is exactly as we have been saying in this thread. The image of the birth certificate that Obama released could only have been produced with editing after scanning.

The image of a birth certificate that Obama provided was faked.

What all was faked in it, we do not know yet. The data might all be the same information. But it might have been faked. Certainly the green background was not part of the original scanned image.

Whomever manipulated the image of the document did so for some purpose that we can only speculate about today. My speculation is the purpose was to continue the debate. Obama doesn't want this discussion to die. I hope it backfires on him.
      06-03-2011, 05:58 PM   #241
scottwww
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
The editor didn't have to verify anything, because they only accepted birth announcements that came DIRECTLY from the State of Hawaii's Health and Human Services department. The papers didn't accept outside sources for publications in this section.

There is a 9 day gap because they only printed birth announcements once every 7 days (in the Sunday Paper). Obama was born on a Friday, and the state didn't send notification until the next week, right in time for the August 9th Sunday Paper.

What did you expect? Same day turn-around from a government agency before they knocked off for the weekend?

For people who claim to know everything about Obama's birth, you guys seem to be wildly uninformed.
As I said, I haven't read all the posts in this thread today, so I didn't see any discussion about 9 days. What I am saying is that for anyone to cite the newspaper listings of birth show nothing. The information is from the public record. There is no corroboration of anything in having one, or even two newspapers print their listing. It is simply a reprint of the same info with absolutely nothing new or of any significance. The information to research is what did the registrar have, and how did they get it.

The newspapers did nothing.
      06-03-2011, 06:09 PM   #242
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
And they want to do that for a damn good reason, even the black people dont like him. Or are the black people being racist too??
Have you been hanging out with Trump? You don't know shit about "the black people" or anyone else. So what's the damn good reason?
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States