BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-03-2011, 01:22 PM   #23
BTM
Banned
United_States
166

 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!


Posts: 10,314
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
the word is "corroborate" lol
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 01:44 PM   #24
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
12

 
KGB7's Avatar
 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison


Posts: 824
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
That's where the gov't split ya -- according to your accounts.


I guess the joke didn't translate well into your native tongue of French Canadian. Send us a letter from Quebec once you have one of your French Canadian buddies explain it to you.

Im looking at property in Vancouver, but nice try with a cookie cut HS joke.
__________________
B
M
W
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 02:31 PM   #25
11Series
.
6

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven


Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
Im looking at property in Vancouver, but nice try with a cookie cut HS joke.
Then hurry up and move already. The sooner you are out of the US the better.

I'm sorry you have to have HS jokes explained to you because you can't understand them.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 03:56 PM   #26
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
69

 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal


Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

lol fanboys of america up in here brah
__________________

Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #27
JuuS
Private
Canada
0

 
Drives: 2009 135i
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC


Posts: 93
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
Im looking at property in Vancouver, but nice try with a cookie cut HS joke.
Now's probably not a good time with USD being lower than CAD! Plus a normal house in Vancouver is about 750k to 1.2mil at the moment. lol.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #28
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
69

 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal


Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

Apparently Bin Laden was unarmed when shot. More fishiness
__________________

Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 05:49 PM   #29
11Series
.
6

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven


Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
...Bin Laden was...shot...
Edited for relevance.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 07:26 PM   #30
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
69

 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal


Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Edited for relevance.
lmao wow i give up on you people
__________________

Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 07:55 PM   #31
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
161

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
lmao wow i give up on you people
You gave up just like much of the American public did when the press relentlessly forwarded deception and ridicule as their argument.

BTW: I am not commenting on the idea that there needs to be more proof Osama is dead. I am not in that camp. But I don't mind people making the argument. It just is not my argument in any way.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 08:08 PM   #32
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
69

 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal


Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
You gave up just like much of the American public did when the press relentlessly forwarded deception and ridicule as their argument.

BTW: I am not commenting on the idea that there needs to be more proof Osama is dead. I am not in that camp. But I don't mind people making the argument. It just is not my argument in any way.
if you're talking to a brick wall then there really comes a time when you just give up. At this point what ever I say will get shut down because the person on the other end doesn't want to hear a different story than they already know. Much like the American public.

Osama bin Laden was "living out in open sight" says the LA Times. He was not even holding a gun when they gunned him down. It is basic training for a freaking security guard to not shoot someone that doesn't have a gun. And these highly trained operatives shot him twice in the head? Then got rid of the body before the news was even announced? How does that not raise any suspicion is beyond me but hey if the President says its true then it must be true! When has a president ever lied to his people??
__________________

Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 08:13 PM   #33
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
12

 
KGB7's Avatar
 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison


Posts: 824
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
if you're talking to a brick wall then there really comes a time when you just give up. At this point what ever I say will get shut down because the person on the other end doesn't want to hear a different story than they already know. Much like the American public.

Osama bin Laden was "living out in open sight" says the LA Times. He was not even holding a gun when they gunned him down. It is basic training for a freaking security guard to not shoot someone that doesn't have a gun. And these highly trained operatives shot him twice in the head? Then got rid of the body before the news was even announced? How does that not raise any suspicion is beyond me but hey if the President says its true then it must be true! When has a president ever lied to his people??
+1000000
__________________
B
M
W
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #34
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
161

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
if you're talking to a brick wall then there really comes a time when you just give up. At this point what ever I say will get shut down because the person on the other end doesn't want to hear a different story than they already know. Much like the American public.
Sometimes you have to endure ridicule or have an appearance similar to Don Quixote until you can develop your argument. The closed minded and very shallow try to shut down discussion. They also act dumb so that you will wasted time repeating your same points again and again rather than moving continue establishing the facts. It is interesting to speculate while building an argument. It is often difficult to start discussion without it. But establishing the verifiable facts first is how to start the progression. I am probably not very good at that because it is difficult, and finding the time and energy to do it for the benefit of people in a car forum just often seems fruitless.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 08:26 PM   #35
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
9

 
ScotchAndCigar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New England


Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
Osama bin Laden was "living out in open sight" says the LA Times. He was not even holding a gun when they gunned him down. It is basic training for a freaking security guard to not shoot someone that doesn't have a gun. And these highly trained operatives shot him twice in the head? Then got rid of the body before the news was even announced? How does that not raise any suspicion is beyond me but hey if the President says its true then it must be true! When has a president ever lied to his people??
You appear to present information devoid of any thought process, then mock the information.

You know why they shot him, it's been said over and over. Don't want to lock him up and have a trial, it would be a zoo. That's the reason, accept it.

And who can't decide for themselves what sounds reasonable or not, coming from a President (or anyone else)? Bill Clinton wanted to keep his personal shit personal, so he lied. Bush kept trying to build up a case for war in Iraq, even though no one previously thought Iraq was on the list.

But lying about killing Bin Laden would be ridiculously stupid - it would be revealed in short order.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 08:28 PM   #36
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
161

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
Osama bin Laden was "living out in open sight" says the LA Times. He was not even holding a gun when they gunned him down. It is basic training for a freaking security guard to not shoot someone that doesn't have a gun. And these highly trained operatives shot him twice in the head? Then got rid of the body before the news was even announced? How does that not raise any suspicion is beyond me but hey if the President says its true then it must be true! When has a president ever lied to his people??
Obama's trigger finger on the Xbox remote slipped and he shot Osama in the head rather than the leg.

Or maybe the order was to kill, not to capture?

I just haven't spent any time looking at the details of reports, so I am not aware of the discrepencies.

In any case, if Osama is dead, I am happy about it whether he was a self-appointed terrorist leader, or paid by the CIA. I don't trust big governement at all and would like to see the de-centralization of power, rather than the continued trend of centralizing government in Washington and New York.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 09:28 PM   #37
11Series
.
6

 
Drives: BMW turned up to 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: These things go to eleven


Posts: 668
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
if you're talking to a brick wall then there really comes a time when you just give up. At this point what ever I say will get shut down because the person on the other end doesn't want to hear a different story than they already know. Much like the American public.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Sometimes you have to endure ridicule or have an appearance similar to Don Quixote until you can develop your argument. The closed minded and very shallow try to shut down discussion. They also act dumb so that you will wasted time repeating your same points again and again rather than moving continue establishing the facts. .

awww! It's so cute! Anti-Obama Birthers and 9/11 Truthers holding hands.

It's like two cute little puppies licking each other. Heart warming.

Two sides of the same coin, you two deserve each other.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 09:30 PM   #38
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
69

 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal


Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post

But lying about killing Bin Laden would be ridiculously stupid - it would be revealed in short order.
I'm not saying they are lying about killing him. All I'm saying is the whole situation is a little fishy. Too many questions are raised. First they said Osama put up a fight and thats why the soldiers brought him down. Now there are reports of him not being armed. Either way the information we are getting could all be bullshit and mean nothing. Hope the documented video makes its way to wiki leaks or something lol

scottwww: I agree. It's not worth the time and energy.
__________________

Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 09:32 PM   #39
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
161

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
awww! It's so cute! Anti-Obama Birthers and 9/11 Truthers holding hands.

It's like two cute little puppies licking each other. Heart warming.

Two sides of the same coin, you two deserve each other.
I think I had you confused with HaveACigar or whatever his hame is. Are you the community activist ACORN worker? You are a rude little man.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 09:32 PM   #40
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
69

 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal


Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
awww! It's so cute! Anti-Obama Birthers and 9/11 Truthers holding hands.

It's like two cute little puppies licking each other. Heart warming.

Two sides of the same coin, you two deserve each other.
You're like those Apple fanboys that will believe anything Steve Jobs tells them lol I guess being a nationalist is a form of being a fanboy.
__________________

Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 09:43 PM   #41
ghosthi32
Banned
25

 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz


Posts: 2,516
iTrader: (0)

its fanboi to you
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 09:43 PM   #42
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
12

 
KGB7's Avatar
 
Drives: 01 740i sport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Siberian Prison


Posts: 824
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
awww! It's so cute! Anti-Obama Birthers and 9/11 Truthers holding hands.

It's like two cute little puppies licking each other. Heart warming.

Two sides of the same coin, you two deserve each other.


Quit Trolling kid.
__________________
B
M
W
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 10:08 PM   #43
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
161

 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA


Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
He looks better in the picture on the right:


link
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 10:20 PM   #44
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
69

 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal


Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

Pentagon is already making claims that Pakistan was sheltering him. Soon enough that will become a fact and we will go to war with Pakistan. Followed by Syria. Ten years from now we will find out that it was the same story as WMD.
__________________

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST