BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

INDustry distribution

05-02-2011, 02:02 PM   #309
M3Bahn
Lieutenant

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
You mean he wasn't killed 8yrs ago? I thought Tupac shot him?
He is ded-er now.
      05-02-2011, 02:05 PM   #310
M3Bahn
Lieutenant

You are not alone.

Inside Sources: Bin Laden’s Corpse Has Been On Ice For Nearly a Decade

http://www.infowars.com/inside-sourc...arly-a-decade/

Quote:
Originally Posted by hks786 View Post
While I would welcome news of his death and any progress towards preventing terror attacks I think there are so many questions that need to be asked. How do we know he was actually killed? Is this information as reliable as the information that told us Iraq had WMD? We thought that was solid evidence too.

I know people are just gonna say I'm a conspiracy theorist but these are serious questions. Also, people are so quick to say Pakistan is corrupt and they were "obviously harboring Osama", but how do we know that either? Any allegations of that sort (e.g Iraq had WMD, Afghanistan has taliban, Iran has nuclear weapons etc.) should be questioned because you can bet at a later date it will be used as "evidence" for war in that country!

Look back at when Gaddafi's son was killed in that bomb attack. People started asking how do we know he's dead? was it a plot to show NATO are attempting to assassinate Gaddafi? Well, how do we not know Bin Laden's death has been used to justify wars and deaths before the 10 year 9/11 anniversary?

I know nooone wants to ask these questions but we should be smart to not assume everything = facts. Also, true or not I'm just worried his death will lead to MORE attacks and wars. The innocents will suffer most. Bad times.
      05-02-2011, 02:05 PM   #311
BTM
Banned

Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
When did Obama say "I killed Osama Bin Laden" ?
BTM is offline   United_States
      05-02-2011, 02:46 PM   #312
Tag
Colonel

Drives: 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
You are not alone.

Inside Sources: Bin Laden’s Corpse Has Been On Ice For Nearly a Decade

http://www.infowars.com/inside-sourc...arly-a-decade/
Seriously I don't understand why people fall for this crap time and time again. If that were the case why didn't Bush use him when he ran for reelection or the (R)'s after Bush's term was over for political gain? I'll tell you why, because this conspiracy theory stuff is a load of horse shit that's why.

Modding ain't easy
Tag is offline   United_States
      05-02-2011, 02:53 PM   #313
GregTheStig
derp

Drives: a Tuk Tuk

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
When did Obama say "I killed Osama Bin Laden" ?
They'll do anything to talk shit about Obama I guess.
      05-02-2011, 03:26 PM   #314
M3Bahn
Lieutenant

Briefing on compound

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politic...20briefing.pdf
      05-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #315
.:bHd:.
Major

Drives: E92 335i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tag824 View Post
Seriously I don't understand why people fall for this crap time and time again. If that were the case why didn't Bush use him when he ran for reelection or the (R)'s after Bush's term was over for political gain? I'll tell you why, because this conspiracy theory stuff is a load of horse shit that's why.
Bush got re-elected didn't he?

I still think burial at see the day after is fishy. Who cares about his religion the man was the number one target in the world and they give him a proper burial?

.:bHd:. is offline   Armenia
      05-02-2011, 03:58 PM   #316
Inspired
Colonel

Drives: 335i

Definitely fishy...

I really doubt the US would just randomly dump Osama's body in the sea..Regardless if it is a religious ritual or not..
      05-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #317
BTM
Banned

Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
As I understand it, burying the body within 24hours is the religious aspect of it. They buried him in the ocean because no one wanted him buried in their country.
BTM is offline   United_States
      05-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #318
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

Drives: 01 740i sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post

I still think burial at see the day after is fishy. Who cares about his religion the man was the number one target in the world and they give him a proper burial?
Very true.
KGB7 is offline   United_States
      05-02-2011, 04:05 PM   #319
rich1068
has left the building

Drives: F30 330d M Sport

Quote:
I still think burial at see the day after is fishy.
Classic.

But thanks guys. You did us all a favour.
rich1068 is offline   United Kingdom
      05-02-2011, 04:06 PM   #320
bolinp78
G35 convertee

Drives: 2008 335i (AW)

Quote:

Do you really not realize the can of worms / diplomatic disaster that could be created if we openly treated his body with disrespect? It was the responsible thing to do, in the best interest of the entire nation. That isn't to say, of course, that we might not have problems in the future anyway, because we probably will in some form.
      05-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #321
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolinp78 View Post
Do you really not realize the can of worms / diplomatic disaster that could be created if we openly treated his body with disrespect?
Giving him proper burial at sea which is his custom, we already treated him and his body with respect.

05-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #322
M3Bahn
Lieutenant

Quote:
Well you know bin laden was helped and probably trained by CIA to fight against russians in afghanistan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA-Osa...en_controversy

Why the rush to burial at sea after ten years of hunting him down, they are suddenly worried about respecting his religious customs?
      05-02-2011, 04:10 PM   #323
hks786
Major General

Drives: *

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
Definitely fishy...

I really doubt the US would just randomly dump Osama's body in the sea..Regardless if it is a religious ritual or not..
Just to clear up for you guys with a muslim perspective on burial...

Basically we believe you should bury people as soon as possible without unnecessary delay. In preparation the body must be washed and wrapped in white cloth. Then the body should be buried. There is no ritual of putting a body in the sea.

If Osama was put in the sea the reasons could be (as stated) to prevent a place of attention where he would be buried. However, since the whole operation was in secret I think they could have buried him anywhere in Afghanistan in an unmarked grave. They did after all take him back there anyway according to the official story. Who knows if they had other reasons for dumping him in the sea or if they even did at all.
      05-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #324
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

Great.... now the sea is contaminated.
      05-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #325
Tag
Colonel

Drives: 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
Well you know bin laden was helped and probably trained by CIA to fight against russians in afghanistan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA-Osa...en_controversy

Why the rush to burial at sea after ten years of hunting him down, they are suddenly worried about respecting his religious customs?
Quote:

It has nothing to do with religion. They wanted that sob dead. They don't need him alive to be mocking the US in court. I don't think they buried him at all but just said that to keep pressure off of them to give them the body. Seriously people, think what you would do in that situation. It's not that hard to figure this stuff out.

They have his DNA which they will present to the world soon. How do they know it's him you might ask? Well they kept the DNA of his dead sister just for this day so they matched it with that and it came out positive. They also have pics of his corpse which they will present to the world soon. The Taliban confirmed he's dead and everyone else in the world including Pakistan recognize he's dead too. If you still think he's still alive then I challenge you to show me some evidence he is. I bet you won't have anything to show... ever.

Modding ain't easy
Tag is offline   United_States
      05-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #326
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie

Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
Great.... now the sea is contaminated.

I think they should have done him a Hindu burial and set his filthy dead being on fire right there and then ....But then again, that's just me.
Tondtar is offline   Vanuatu
      05-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #327
Strongbark
Brigadier General

Drives: 2015 M4 on order

^^ Yep. He's currently in make-up rehearsal preparing for his big day.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic32890_2.gif
'13 Mini GP #485 of 500 For Sale

Last edited by Strongbark; 05-02-2011 at 04:34 PM.
Strongbark is offline   No_Country
      05-02-2011, 04:32 PM   #328
M3Bahn
Lieutenant

Quote:
It has nothing to do with religion. They wanted that sob dead. They don't need him alive to be mocking the US in court. I don't think they buried him at all but just said that to keep pressure off of them to give them the body. Seriously people, think what you would do in that situation. It's not that hard to figure this stuff out.

They have his DNA which they will present to the world soon. How do they know it's him you might ask? Well they kept the DNA of his dead sister just for this day so they matched it with that and it came out positive. They also have pics of his corpse which they will present to the world soon. The Taliban confirmed he's dead and everyone else in the world including Pakistan recognize he's dead too. If you still think he's still alive then I challenge you to show me some evidence he is. I bet you won't have anything to show... ever.
I never said he was alive, just that it is strange they got rid of his body so quickly. I hope they release pics otherwise this will never go away.
      05-02-2011, 04:32 PM   #329
.:bHd:.
Major

Drives: E92 335i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolinp78 View Post
Do you really not realize the can of worms / diplomatic disaster that could be created if we openly treated his body with disrespect? It was the responsible thing to do, in the best interest of the entire nation. That isn't to say, of course, that we might not have problems in the future anyway, because we probably will in some form.
I'm not saying disrespect the body, but dont throw it out the next day. is there footage of this burial? All of this stuff is the reason why we have conspiracy theorists.

.:bHd:. is offline   Armenia
      05-02-2011, 04:34 PM   #330
M3Bahn
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hks786 View Post
Just to clear up for you guys with a muslim perspective on burial...

Basically we believe you should bury people as soon as possible without unnecessary delay. In preparation the body must be washed and wrapped in white cloth. Then the body should be buried. There is no ritual of putting a body in the sea.

If Osama was put in the sea the reasons could be (as stated) to prevent a place of attention where he would be buried. However, since the whole operation was in secret I think they could have buried him anywhere in Afghanistan in an unmarked grave. They did after all take him back there anyway according to the official story. Who knows if they had other reasons for dumping him in the sea or if they even did at all.

I guess you could say he was water-boarded.