BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest

Mporium BMW

04-27-2011, 07:38 AM   #1
w00tw00t
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MW M4

PacNW Question - Windshield Change

Hey Fellow PacNWers!

A while ago a big rock chipped/cracked my windshield pretty bad (1" crack) and though I got it repaired by EuroGlass Redmond (who did a great job!) I now want to get my windshield replaced.

I'll do some calling around myself today but thought I'd post up my question on the all knowing beeb!!

Does anyone have a recommendation on who can do a great job replacing my windshield with a OEM BMW windshield with rain sensors -- should I go to EuroGlass again or try calling BMW Seattle?

I'm going to try and get this done through my insurance -- I have a $100 deductable...
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
Seattle S65B40
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tw00t View Post
Hey Fellow PacNWers!

A while ago a big rock chipped/cracked my windshield pretty bad (1" crack) and though I got it repaired by EuroGlass Redmond (who did a great job!) I now want to get my windshield replaced.

I'll do some calling around myself today but thought I'd post up my question on the all knowing beeb!!

Does anyone have a recommendation on who can do a great job replacing my windshield with a OEM BMW windshield with rain sensors -- should I go to EuroGlass again or try calling BMW Seattle?

I'm going to try and get this done through my insurance -- I have a $100 deductable...
I had a windshield replaced at Safelite Auto Glass in Bellevue about two years ago on my E46 M3 (with rain sensor). First, it was done by the mobile unit and they did a terrible job. I called and made a fuss, and they told me the guy at the bellevue location is the best in the area. Can't remember his name though - maybe Chris He was over 40 skinny tall white guy.

Anyhow, he re-did the whole thing, and I watched him do it and it was perfect. Call them up and see if he's around. Supposedly he's the one that does Merc, BMW etc..

Club 6MT
2008 E92 M3 6MT, AW/Blk Ext., brushed aluminum
2006 E46 M3 ZCP 6MT Carbon blk/blk(sold)
2001 E46 325Xi 5MT Jet Blk/Blk (sold)
Appreciate 0