BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-15-2011, 09:13 AM   #111
Masterplan
Lieutenant
15

 
Masterplan's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 EBII 330D
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland


Posts: 445
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari355fi View Post
karma's for the weak minded who don't go out and make things happen.
+1000000

correct
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 11:38 AM   #112
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
34

 
Wakka's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 1er
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tampa


Posts: 440
iTrader: (0)

Pics sent. And jesus bav, there is no way thats your actual real email is it?
__________________
M-Sport, 6MT, Hardwired V1, StopTech Sportpack, Perf. Intake, Perf. Exhaust, AFE Scoops, Perf. Carbon Spoiler, Perf. Carbon Diffuser, Enkei RPF1's, Conti Extreme DW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Entourage sucks. BTM hates everything
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 11:43 AM   #113
Verbiage
I swag on 'em.
Jamaica
116

 
Verbiage's Avatar
 
Drives: N54B30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD


Posts: 8,143
iTrader: (5)




That's my first gmail email. I have a separate one for job apps and music biznazz.


But what TITS. amazing how nudes change the look of a woman. I hope you fucked her.
__________________
Peep my music shit here
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 11:44 AM   #114
McMuffin
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
27

 
McMuffin's Avatar
 
Drives: A Widebody 92
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Califas


Posts: 1,550
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evotwelve View Post
who is this?
+1 Skinny, who the hell is she?
__________________
Embryo>e92
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 12:23 PM   #115
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
34

 
Wakka's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 1er
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tampa


Posts: 440
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post



That's my first gmail email. I have a separate one for job apps and music biznazz.


But what TITS. amazing how nudes change the look of a woman. I hope you fucked her.
you should see the booty on her :P and yea im still banging that to this day
__________________
M-Sport, 6MT, Hardwired V1, StopTech Sportpack, Perf. Intake, Perf. Exhaust, AFE Scoops, Perf. Carbon Spoiler, Perf. Carbon Diffuser, Enkei RPF1's, Conti Extreme DW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Entourage sucks. BTM hates everything
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 12:37 PM   #116
Verbiage
I swag on 'em.
Jamaica
116

 
Verbiage's Avatar
 
Drives: N54B30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD


Posts: 8,143
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
you should see the booty on her :P and yea im still banging that to this day
__________________
Peep my music shit here
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 12:45 PM   #117
dziqsek
Banned
Poland
7

 
Drives: 2008 E91 320d
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: JG, Poland


Posts: 111
iTrader: (0)

I missed the train ? PM pics please
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 12:48 PM   #118
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
34

 
Wakka's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 1er
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tampa


Posts: 440
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******* View Post
I missed the train ? PM pics please
ask yourself if you really deserve them. Besides you didnt like the first girl i posted, and shes polish. She lives in poznan right now. Go find that ho
__________________
M-Sport, 6MT, Hardwired V1, StopTech Sportpack, Perf. Intake, Perf. Exhaust, AFE Scoops, Perf. Carbon Spoiler, Perf. Carbon Diffuser, Enkei RPF1's, Conti Extreme DW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Entourage sucks. BTM hates everything
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #119
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
19

 
Drives: 1
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: 2


Posts: 469
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
ask yourself if you really deserve them. Besides you didnt like the first girl i posted, and shes polish. She lives in poznan right now. Go find that ho
that explains everything
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 02:35 PM   #120
Verbiage
I swag on 'em.
Jamaica
116

 
Verbiage's Avatar
 
Drives: N54B30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD


Posts: 8,143
iTrader: (5)

wakka tags
__________________
Peep my music shit here
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #121
daixloxbmw
Lieutenant
15

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: USA


Posts: 561
iTrader: (0)

Damn, did I miss out on this too? Do I deserve them?

Anyone mind forwarding them to me?
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2011, 10:01 PM   #122
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
Zimbabwe
59

 
lopealle's Avatar
 
Drives: Lion
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Federal Way, WA


Posts: 2,245
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 M5  [5.00]
in4noodz
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2011, 10:26 PM   #123
JsTech
Captain
Thailand
17

 
JsTech's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 2008 E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Area51


Posts: 804
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post

I'd say shes pretty hot.
no ....
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2011, 09:02 AM   #124
daixloxbmw
Lieutenant
15

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: USA


Posts: 561
iTrader: (0)

Anyone mind forwarding?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2011, 05:46 PM   #125
vig
Private
0

 
Drives: Black E90 325i
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island, New York


Posts: 63
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daixloxbmw View Post
Anyone mind forwarding?
samesame
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2011, 07:44 PM   #126
tHegeRm
Got Turbs?
United_States
6

 
tHegeRm's Avatar
 
Drives: 13' Lemans Blue 135is
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: GG


Posts: 309
iTrader: (3)

This thread is win!
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2011, 07:46 PM   #127
tHegeRm
Got Turbs?
United_States
6

 
tHegeRm's Avatar
 
Drives: 13' Lemans Blue 135is
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: GG


Posts: 309
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
Is it just me or do these guys look alike?? To the right of the chick.

Appreciate 0
      04-20-2011, 01:04 PM   #128
NBRider88
I gave her my heart, she gave me crabs
United_States
2

 
NBRider88's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' 330i
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: OC :]


Posts: 142
iTrader: (2)

A little long, but worth it. Break up letter:

"Dear Susan :
I know the counsellor said we shouldn't contact each other during our
"cooling off" period, but I couldn't wait anymore. The day you left, I
swore I'd never talk to you again. But that was just the wounded little
boy in me talking. Still, I never wanted to be the first one to make
contact.

In my fantasies, it was always you who would come crawling back to me. I
guess my pride needed that. But now I see that my pride's cost me a lot
of things. I'm tired of pretending I don't miss you. I don't care about
looking bad anymore. I don't care who makes the first move as long as
one of us does. Maybe it's time we let our hearts speak as loudly as our
hurt. And this is what my heart says...

"There's no one like you, Susan." I look for you in the eyes and breasts
of every woman I see, but they're not you. They're not even close. Two
weeks ago, I met this girl at Ithaca Bar and brought her home with me. I
don't say this to hurt you, but just to illustrate the depth of my
desperation. She was young, maybe 19, with one of those perfect bodies
that only youth and maybe a childhood spent ice skating can give you. I
mean, just a perfect body. Jugs you wouldn't believe and an ass like a
tortoise shell. Every man's dream, right? But as I sat on the couch
being blown by this stunner, I thought, look at the stuff we've made
important in our lives. It's all so superficial. What does a perfect
body mean?

Does it make her better in bed? Well, in this case, yes. But you see
what I'm getting at. Does it make her a better person? Does she have a
better heart than my moderately attractive Susan? I doubt it. And I'd
never really thought of that before. I Don't know, maybe I'm just
growing up a little.

Later, after I'd tossed her about a half a pint of throat yogurt, I
found myself thinking, "why do I feel so drained and empty?" It wasn't
just her flawless technique or her slutty, shameless hunger, but
something else. Some ****ling feeling of loss. Why did it feel so
incomplete? And then it hit me.

It didn't feel the same because you weren't there, Susan, to watch. Do
you know what I mean? Nothing feels the same without you. Jesus, Susan,
I'm just going crazy without you. And everything I do just reminds me of
you.

Do you remember Carol, that single mom we met in Upper Side last year?
Well, she dropped by last week with a pan of lasagna. She said she
figured I wasn't eating right without a woman around. I didn't know what
she meant till later, but that's not the real story. Anyway, we had a
few glasses of wine and the next thing you know we're banging away in
our old bedroom. And this tart's a total monster in the sack. She's
giving me everything, you know like a real woman does when she's not
hung up about her weight or her career and whether the kids can hear us.
And all of a sudden she spots that tilting mirror on your grandmother's
old vanity. So she puts it on the floor and we straddle it, right, so we
can watch ourselves. And it's totally hot, but it makes me sad too.
'Cause I can't help thinking, "Why didn't Susan ever put the mirror on
the floor? We've had this old vanity for what, 14 years, and we never
used it as a sex aid."

Saturday, your sister drops by with my copy of the restraining order. I
mean, Vicky's just a kid and all, but she's got a pretty good head on
her shoulders and she's been a real friend to me during this painful time.

She's given me lots of good counsel about you and about women in
general. She’s pulling for us to get back together, Susan, She really
is. So we're drinking in a hot bath and talking about happier times.
Here's this teenage girl with the same DNA as you and all I can do is
think of how much she looked like you when you were 18. And that just
about makes me cry. And then it turns out Vicky's really into the whole
anal thing and that gets me to thinking about how many times I pressured
you about trying it and how that probably fuelled some of the bitterness
between us.

But do you see how even then, when I'm thrusting inside your baby
sister's cinnamon ring, all I can do is think of you? It's true, Susan.
In your heart you know it. Don't you think we could start over? Just
wipe out all the grievances and start fresh? I think we can.

If you feel the same please, please, please let me know, otherwise, can
you let me know where the remote control is.

John"
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2011, 01:13 PM   #129
Verbiage
I swag on 'em.
Jamaica
116

 
Verbiage's Avatar
 
Drives: N54B30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD


Posts: 8,143
iTrader: (5)

ahhhh MAD fucked up ^^^^
__________________
Peep my music shit here
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2011, 01:15 PM   #130
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
74

 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH


Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBRider88 View Post
A little long, but worth it. Break up letter:

"Dear Susan :
I know the counsellor said we shouldn't contact each other during our
"cooling off" period, but I couldn't wait anymore. The day you left, I
swore I'd never talk to you again. But that was just the wounded little
boy in me talking. Still, I never wanted to be the first one to make
contact.

In my fantasies, it was always you who would come crawling back to me. I
guess my pride needed that. But now I see that my pride's cost me a lot
of things. I'm tired of pretending I don't miss you. I don't care about
looking bad anymore. I don't care who makes the first move as long as
one of us does. Maybe it's time we let our hearts speak as loudly as our
hurt. And this is what my heart says...

"There's no one like you, Susan." I look for you in the eyes and breasts
of every woman I see, but they're not you. They're not even close. Two
weeks ago, I met this girl at Ithaca Bar and brought her home with me. I
don't say this to hurt you, but just to illustrate the depth of my
desperation. She was young, maybe 19, with one of those perfect bodies
that only youth and maybe a childhood spent ice skating can give you. I
mean, just a perfect body. Jugs you wouldn't believe and an ass like a
tortoise shell. Every man's dream, right? But as I sat on the couch
being blown by this stunner, I thought, look at the stuff we've made
important in our lives. It's all so superficial. What does a perfect
body mean?

Does it make her better in bed? Well, in this case, yes. But you see
what I'm getting at. Does it make her a better person? Does she have a
better heart than my moderately attractive Susan? I doubt it. And I'd
never really thought of that before. I Don't know, maybe I'm just
growing up a little.

Later, after I'd tossed her about a half a pint of throat yogurt, I
found myself thinking, "why do I feel so drained and empty?" It wasn't
just her flawless technique or her slutty, shameless hunger, but
something else. Some ****ling feeling of loss. Why did it feel so
incomplete? And then it hit me.

It didn't feel the same because you weren't there, Susan, to watch. Do
you know what I mean? Nothing feels the same without you. Jesus, Susan,
I'm just going crazy without you. And everything I do just reminds me of
you.

Do you remember Carol, that single mom we met in Upper Side last year?
Well, she dropped by last week with a pan of lasagna. She said she
figured I wasn't eating right without a woman around. I didn't know what
she meant till later, but that's not the real story. Anyway, we had a
few glasses of wine and the next thing you know we're banging away in
our old bedroom. And this tart's a total monster in the sack. She's
giving me everything, you know like a real woman does when she's not
hung up about her weight or her career and whether the kids can hear us.
And all of a sudden she spots that tilting mirror on your grandmother's
old vanity. So she puts it on the floor and we straddle it, right, so we
can watch ourselves. And it's totally hot, but it makes me sad too.
'Cause I can't help thinking, "Why didn't Susan ever put the mirror on
the floor? We've had this old vanity for what, 14 years, and we never
used it as a sex aid."

Saturday, your sister drops by with my copy of the restraining order. I
mean, Vicky's just a kid and all, but she's got a pretty good head on
her shoulders and she's been a real friend to me during this painful time.

She's given me lots of good counsel about you and about women in
general. She’s pulling for us to get back together, Susan, She really
is. So we're drinking in a hot bath and talking about happier times.
Here's this teenage girl with the same DNA as you and all I can do is
think of how much she looked like you when you were 18. And that just
about makes me cry. And then it turns out Vicky's really into the whole
anal thing and that gets me to thinking about how many times I pressured
you about trying it and how that probably fuelled some of the bitterness
between us.

But do you see how even then, when I'm thrusting inside your baby
sister's cinnamon ring, all I can do is think of you? It's true, Susan.
In your heart you know it. Don't you think we could start over? Just
wipe out all the grievances and start fresh? I think we can.

If you feel the same please, please, please let me know, otherwise, can
you let me know where the remote control is.

John"
holy fuckenrepost
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2011, 01:19 PM   #131
NBRider88
I gave her my heart, she gave me crabs
United_States
2

 
NBRider88's Avatar
 
Drives: 06' 330i
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: OC :]


Posts: 142
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
holy fuckenrepost
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2011, 01:27 PM   #132
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
74

 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH


Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBRider88 View Post
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
douche lord = jaykay, exploding moonroof, hpfp conspiracy, hpfp failure, jaykay <3 cocks, jaykay <3 wakkas taint, jaykay = worst poster, m6 reps, persian <3 cack, persian faps to bav, persian neverhadagirl, persianisclosethomo, procede install, wakka <3 jaykays cock, wakka = worst poster, wakka cocka flamer, wakka cum in lard, wakka is lonely, wakka likes fatties, wakka tackles the duff's, wakkayunoflokkamycocka

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST