|04-13-2011, 05:54 PM||#1|
FS: '08 135i (BMW Performance Upgrades) 18k miles, <$30k!
Please send me a PM if you are serious about purchase.
Located in Dallas, TX.
2008 BMW 135i
6-speed manual transmission
Tan Leather Interior
Sport Package (steering wheel, pedals, shifter, suspension, seats)
BMW Professional Audio System
Tint (35% all around)
BMW Performance suspension
BMW Performance shift kit
BMW Performance carbon fiber rear spoiler
cp-e Axleback stainless exhaust
VMR Alloy Wheels with performance summer tires
Note: All upgrades installed professionally and under warranty at Classic BMW.
Price: $29,500 (pretty firm)
- Car has been serviced / maintained meticulously. Can verify with Classic BMW.
- No wrecks, fender benders, or touch up paint. 100% clean.
- Exterior and interior are in immaculate condition (garage kept)
- Car still has over 1 year of full BMW service plan and warranty
- BMW Performance parts cost me over $3,000 after purchase of car. This is how the car should have come from the factory.
- No harsh or abusive driving conditions.
- Do not need to sell, will not entertain low ball offers.
- No trades, whatsoever.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|