BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-27-2011, 06:25 PM   #243
ghosthi32
Banned
25
Rep
2,516
Posts

 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Of course you do...he's singing your song
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 06:53 PM   #244
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
33
Rep
1,977
Posts

 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Of course you do...he's singing your song
dear lord, here is another victim that wants some of that heat!!!



for real guys, fans or not, do you all really think the that the mavs can beat the heat??? if you all do, then i feel sorry for how in denial all you guys are. everyone HAS to face it like it or not, the 2010-2011 champions are going to be the heat.

the poor mavs will go down just like the everyone else has, and sadly but surely poor dirk will go down as the little engine that could.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 06:58 PM   #245
Inspired
Colonel
Inspired's Avatar
40
Rep
2,254
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92murdered View Post
lets wait and see what happens! if heat wins i wonder if wade/lebron will be butt hurt on who gets the mvp.
I'm pretty sure Lebron will get it. He has been consistent all post-season.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 07:04 PM   #246
ghosthi32
Banned
25
Rep
2,516
Posts

 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsprm69 View Post
dear lord, here is another victim that wants some of that heat!!!



for real guys, fans or not, do you all really think the that the mavs can beat the heat??? if you all do, then i feel sorry for how in denial all you guys are. everyone HAS to face it like it or not, the 2010-2011 champions are going to be the heat.

the poor mavs will go down just like the everyone else has, and sadly but surely poor dirk will go down as the little engine that could.
inb4blakeownsyou
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 07:30 PM   #247
Blake
Banned
No_Country
176
Rep
4,651
Posts

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsprm69 View Post
dear lord, here is another victim that wants some of that heat!!!



for real guys, fans or not, do you all really think the that the mavs can beat the heat??? if you all do, then i feel sorry for how in denial all you guys are. everyone HAS to face it like it or not, the 2010-2011 champions are going to be the heat.

the poor mavs will go down just like the everyone else has, and sadly but surely poor dirk will go down as the little engine that could.
yes, the mavs can beat the heat. we've already done it twice this year. sure, it wasn't post season, but you guys aren't untouchable, you know? you sure seem to think this is going to be an easy cleanup. this little pompous arrogance hurts a lot worse when you lose. you guys are saying our D is slow and weak, but our 'slow and weak' D has got us here in the western conference against much more quality opponents. do i think that the heat would be in the finals if in the western conference? not for a second. we shall see, sir. you sound exactly like me in 06 and your comments are going to feel sooo good if the mavs win.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 08:11 PM   #248
'Cane
Lieutenant
'Cane's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
499
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
heat fans sure are cocky. i remember when arrogance led the mavs to an untimely exit. just sayin'
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Fans can be cocky all they want doesn't dictate how the team plays...
thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BMW325i View Post
Bosh, Wade, LBJ some of the greatest players in the nba. Its just toooo easy

Bulls played well last night, but when you have 2 players of equal talent as Derrick Rose, much bigger and stronger, its not an even matchup.
Now if bulls had Superman...
That would be something, but they don't have equal talent, LeBron and Wade are superior to Rose. Ask Pippen how he feels about James.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 08:15 PM   #249
adrean8j
Brigadier General
adrean8j's Avatar
No_Country
53
Rep
4,071
Posts

 
Drives: SGM 135I
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 135i  [5.00]
Send a message via Yahoo to adrean8j
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Cane View Post
That would be something, but they don't have equal talent, LeBron and Wade are superior to Rose. Ask Pippen how he feels about James.
They both also have over a decade more NBA experience COMBINED than D. Rose....so by that measure is D. Rose talents superior to what Wade and Lebrons were in their 2ND YEAR?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptack View Post
SGM was God's color and has been recalled to heaven.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 08:19 PM   #250
'Cane
Lieutenant
'Cane's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
499
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrean8j View Post
They both also have over a decade more NBA experience COMBINED than D. Rose....so by that measure is D. Rose talents superior to what Wade and Lebrons were in their 2ND YEAR?
Sorry, DWade was Finals MVP in his third year. Rose will be good, maybe even great, but he's not on LeBron's and Wade's level.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 08:40 PM   #251
BTM
Banned
United_States
172
Rep
10,314
Posts

 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrean8j View Post
They both also have over a decade more NBA experience COMBINED than D. Rose....
which they used to dispatch the Bulls in 5 games, winning 4 straight. Winning 4 straight in the Eastern finals is no fluke...

Quote:
so by that measure is D. Rose talents superior to what Wade and Lebrons were in their 2ND YEAR?
Rose isn't playing Wade or James in their second year - so I'm not sure the relevance of this. Rose is an amazing player, but as evidenced in the 4th quarter, no matter how you slice it, 6'2" is going to get dominated without another reliable offensive presence to keep defenses a little more honest - that was supposed to be Boozer, and he's been a disappointment, let's just hope it is in fact lingering injuries and he'll bounce back. Don't get me wrong, Rose is an electric player to watch, and the things he's capable of are amazing. In the end - he's not Lebron James.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 10:20 PM   #252
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
33
Rep
1,977
Posts

 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
yes, the mavs can beat the heat. we've already done it twice this year. sure, it wasn't post season, but you guys aren't untouchable, you know? you sure seem to think this is going to be an easy cleanup. this little pompous arrogance hurts a lot worse when you lose. you guys are saying our D is slow and weak, but our 'slow and weak' D has got us here in the western conference against much more quality opponents. do i think that the heat would be in the finals if in the western conference? not for a second. we shall see, sir. you sound exactly like me in 06 and your comments are going to feel sooo good if the mavs win.
aawww blaky blake, i'll tell you just like i did adrean8j when he showed up here professing about the bulls this and the bulls that, hear this and memorize it: in two weeks time the heat will dispatch of your mavs and i'll be right here to tell you i "i told you so" if you don't believe me ask adrean8j if i told him the same or not, or just go back on this thread and read.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 10:22 PM   #253
Blake
Banned
No_Country
176
Rep
4,651
Posts

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsprm69 View Post
aawww blaky blake, i'll tell you just like i did adrean8j when he showed up here professing about the bulls this and the bulls that, hear this and memorize it: in two weeks time the heat will dispatch of your mavs and i'll be right here to tell you i "i told you so" if you don't believe me ask adrean8j if i told him the same or not, or just go back on this thread and read.
alright, girl. you better hope you're right or you're going to look like a fucking idiot. or a lakers fan
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2011, 06:48 AM   #254
adrean8j
Brigadier General
adrean8j's Avatar
No_Country
53
Rep
4,071
Posts

 
Drives: SGM 135I
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 135i  [5.00]
Send a message via Yahoo to adrean8j
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
which they used to dispatch the Bulls in 5 games, winning 4 straight. Winning 4 straight in the Eastern finals is no fluke...



Rose isn't playing Wade or James in their second year - so I'm not sure the relevance of this. Rose is an amazing player, but as evidenced in the 4th quarter, no matter how you slice it, 6'2" is going to get dominated without another reliable offensive presence to keep defenses a little more honest - that was supposed to be Boozer, and he's been a disappointment, let's just hope it is in fact lingering injuries and he'll bounce back. Don't get me wrong, Rose is an electric player to watch, and the things he's capable of are amazing. In the end - he's not Lebron James.
We were comparing whether or not Rose could be as good as Wade/Lebron...and I am saying to make a fair comparison lets look at year by year numbers (2nd year numbers for all 3 of these players). In theory the more you play the better you are supposed to get, at least until age takes over. Boozer to me is the biggest disappointment....~$70mil over 5-6 years???? And you have 5pts and 6 rebounds in a win or go home game??? I will give him the benefit of the doubt until next year...but if he doesn't show up its a HUGE bust IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsprm69 View Post
aawww blaky blake, i'll tell you just like i did adrean8j when he showed up here professing about the bulls this and the bulls that, hear this and memorize it: in two weeks time the heat will dispatch of your mavs and i'll be right here to tell you i "i told you so" if you don't believe me ask adrean8j if i told him the same or not, or just go back on this thread and read.
Dude just let it go...you keep making it seem like I swore that the Heat sucked and would get their asses handed to them (and like you used any type of Basketball I.Q. to convince me...). You have a right to be excited but jeez...You are starting to make Man. U fans look downright priestly.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptack View Post
SGM was God's color and has been recalled to heaven.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2011, 01:25 PM   #255
SiR
Private First Class
SiR's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
145
Posts

 
Drives: E34 525i, E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

iTrader: (1)

It is time to employ the weapon...
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2011, 08:17 AM   #256
bolinp78
G35 convertee
bolinp78's Avatar
25
Rep
1,007
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335i (AW)
Join Date: May 2008
Location: .

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsprm69 View Post
aawww blaky blake, i'll tell you just like i did adrean8j when he showed up here professing about the bulls this and the bulls that, hear this and memorize it: in two weeks time the heat will dispatch of your mavs and i'll be right here to tell you i "i told you so" if you don't believe me ask adrean8j if i told him the same or not, or just go back on this thread and read.
this could get amusing
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2011, 08:27 AM   #257
BTM
Banned
United_States
172
Rep
10,314
Posts

 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Johnsprm69 the problem is you had absolutely no argument for why the Heat would do what they did other than "they did it against Boston." Outside of this, you could provide no grounds rooted in actually basketball thought other than "you think it will happen." Congrats on being correct once, but being correct does not imply sound reasoning. And your reasoning is again unsound. Maybe to stop sounding like a bandwagon fanboy, post some actual content with you're predictions other than "you'll be crying when I told you so" (paraphrased)
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2011, 11:42 AM   #258
BMW_TT
Colonel
55
Rep
2,550
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to BMW_TT Send a message via MSN to BMW_TT Send a message via Yahoo to BMW_TT
Can't wait to see how they match up tonight.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2011, 09:57 PM   #259
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
33
Rep
1,977
Posts

 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Johnsprm69 the problem is you had absolutely no argument for why the Heat would do what they did other than "they did it against Boston." Outside of this, you could provide no grounds rooted in actually basketball thought other than "you think it will happen." Congrats on being correct once, but being correct does not imply sound reasoning. And your reasoning is again unsound. Maybe to stop sounding like a bandwagon fanboy, post some actual content with you're predictions other than "you'll be crying when I told you so" (paraphrased)
WTF, are you serious??????

i don't get why is everyone getting all bent out of shape for some "innocent, no pun intended, sports shit talking" on my behalf.

i don't need facts or knowledge or none of that bullshit you are talking about, facts are my team is winning and yours is loosing or lost already.

give me a fucking break.

have fun with the freaking game its just a game, now if your team lost already then STFU AND GTFO.




on a side note: LEEETTTSSS GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2011, 10:17 PM   #260
BTM
Banned
United_States
172
Rep
10,314
Posts

 
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A///MERICA!!!

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
lol you're a joke dude

its funny how you think we're mad...you're just making a douche out of yourself, keep posting
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2011, 10:47 PM   #261
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
33
Rep
1,977
Posts

 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
lol you're a joke dude

its funny how you think we're mad...you're just making a douche out of yourself, keep posting



1 down 3 more to go......goodnight.


gooooooo heat!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2011, 11:12 PM   #262
Theme 8
New Member
Theme 8's Avatar
4
Rep
26
Posts

 
Drives: E46 M3 ZCP
Join Date: May 2011
Location: LA, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsprm69 View Post



1 down 3 more to go......goodnight.


gooooooo heat!!!!!
...lol
__________________
Interlagos | 6mt | BBS | Dinan
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2011, 11:32 PM   #263
Inspired
Colonel
Inspired's Avatar
40
Rep
2,254
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

iTrader: (2)

Looks like Heat is going all the way.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2011, 11:40 PM   #264
Cptn Mo 703
Lieutenant Colonel
Cptn Mo 703's Avatar
United_States
31
Rep
1,605
Posts

 
Drives: my feet
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NoVa

iTrader: (15)

Garage List
all i can think about right now is so many people doubting and hating on Lebron and the Heat in the pre-season, but now Lebron has the best selling jersey and are only 3 games away from there championship. HEAT and King James FTMFW.
__________________
2008 Alpine White e93 335i- Sold
2009 Black Sap. Met. e93 335i- Sold
2010 Melbourne Red e92 M3- Sold
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
blake is a child, bosh crybaby on floor, bosh looks like a raptor, heat are gonna choke, i love bostriches!!!!!!!!, johnsprm69=epicdouche, laker fans still crying, laker fans will kill u, lakeshow babys, lebronlovespelosi, lequeen, miamifanboyzhavenobballiq, saynotoevilgomavs, shawn kemp is my dad, udud loves the heat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST