BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California
 
OneEighty
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-30-2011, 04:32 PM   #23
geneatals
Ninja
geneatals's Avatar
Philippines
44
Rep
3,207
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: So Cal (SFV)

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
wtf there was a food truck festival?
there was one at taft high like 4 weeks ago well....did you make that one?
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 AW l Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL l Pics/Mods
Retired: 2008 535i l AW l Black Dakota Leather l Bamboo Anthracite l ZPP l ZSP l 6FL
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2011, 05:56 PM   #24
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
285
Rep
15,812
Posts

 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (291)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geneatals View Post
there was one at taft high like 4 weeks ago well....did you make that one?
i didn't know we had them in the valley

the only one i went to recently was in santa clarita..

where do you get the info for these things??
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2011, 11:23 PM   #25
geneatals
Ninja
geneatals's Avatar
Philippines
44
Rep
3,207
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: So Cal (SFV)

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
i didn't know we had them in the valley

the only one i went to recently was in santa clarita..

where do you get the info for these things??
co-workers, patients, and facebook...lol..

I'll give you a heads up for the next one..

you do there there's a spot on ventura in Encino where they have a truck come out daily...it's the lot right across from the encino hospital...

for their weekly schedule check here: http://www.whollyrollersevents.com/#!

and the kogi truck stops out here in the valley monthy...this past tuesday they did there SFV run throughout the day...went from studio city to sherman oaks, to canoga bowl...
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 AW l Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL l Pics/Mods
Retired: 2008 535i l AW l Black Dakota Leather l Bamboo Anthracite l ZPP l ZSP l 6FL

Last edited by geneatals; 03-30-2011 at 11:31 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 02:41 AM   #26
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
285
Rep
15,812
Posts

 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (291)

yeah i have kogi on my twitter so i go to them once in a while

but i like festivals where more than one truck comes
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 10:28 AM   #27
geneatals
Ninja
geneatals's Avatar
Philippines
44
Rep
3,207
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: So Cal (SFV)

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
yeah i have kogi on my twitter so i go to them once in a while

but i like festivals where more than one truck comes
I'll post up when the next local one is...
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 AW l Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL l Pics/Mods
Retired: 2008 535i l AW l Black Dakota Leather l Bamboo Anthracite l ZPP l ZSP l 6FL
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 12:29 PM   #28
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
285
Rep
15,812
Posts

 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (291)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geneatals View Post
I'll post up when the next local one is...
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 12:56 PM   #29
MMMeister
Enlisted Member
MMMeister's Avatar
Philippines
0
Rep
37
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Valencia, CA

iTrader: (0)

Santa Clarita Valley?
Sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC3 View Post
hmmm, I'm thinking we need a SCV thread now, lulz
__________________
2011 E92 SG DCT ZCP
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 05:25 PM   #30
SpencerM3
Sauce
SpencerM3's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
2,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 SSII E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

Kogi is in teh valley all the time. I knwo that every Saturday they are at the Encino Car Wash on Ventura and Encino during lunch.

We had the Komodo Truck at my daughters bday back in October, Komodo is the fucking shiz bang snappy!
__________________
2009 E90 M3 | Silverstone II | Black Novillo | HRE P40's | Akrapovic Exhaust | Eibach Pro Kit | Jet Black Kidney Grilles | SSII Side Reflectors | SSII Side Gills | LUX H8 Angel Eyes | Macht Schnell Filter | Tecnocraft Envy Charge Pipe

"M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 05:27 PM   #31
geneatals
Ninja
geneatals's Avatar
Philippines
44
Rep
3,207
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: So Cal (SFV)

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerM3 View Post
Kogi is in teh valley all the time. I knwo that every Saturday they are at the Encino Car Wash on Ventura and Encino during lunch.

We had the Komodo Truck at my daughters bday back in October, Komodo is the fucking shiz bang snappy!
every saturday? really? did not know that..

komodo truck huh..I'll look that up...

spencer are you in the valley?

I missed the flying pig truck this past tuesday at the wholly rollers spot...I wanna try there stuff but they're usually pretty far....
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 AW l Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL l Pics/Mods
Retired: 2008 535i l AW l Black Dakota Leather l Bamboo Anthracite l ZPP l ZSP l 6FL
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 05:31 PM   #32
SpencerM3
Sauce
SpencerM3's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
2,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 SSII E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

Yeah Kogi is there every Saturday I am almost certain, plus they are out at Radford Studios in Studio City and another place in Sun Valley often, for lunch. Sherman Oaks and Granada Hills for dinner and late night alot too.

Komodo is like Kogi but a bigger menu, and they have bomb ass truffle fries. The guys with Komodo are super cool, they cam eand catered my daughters bday, very resonablly priced, and friendly.

Reping the 818 here, live in Calabasas, work in Chatsworth.
__________________
2009 E90 M3 | Silverstone II | Black Novillo | HRE P40's | Akrapovic Exhaust | Eibach Pro Kit | Jet Black Kidney Grilles | SSII Side Reflectors | SSII Side Gills | LUX H8 Angel Eyes | Macht Schnell Filter | Tecnocraft Envy Charge Pipe

"M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 05:33 PM   #33
geneatals
Ninja
geneatals's Avatar
Philippines
44
Rep
3,207
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: So Cal (SFV)

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerM3 View Post
Yeah Kogi is there every Saturday I am almost certain, plus they are out at Radford Studios in Studio City and another place in Sun Valley often, for lunch. Sherman Oaks and Granada Hills for dinner and late night alot too.

Komodo is like Kogi but a bigger menu, and they have bomb ass truffle fries. The guys with Komodo are super cool, they cam eand catered my daughters bday, very resonablly priced, and friendly.

Reping the 818 here, live in Calabasas, work in Chatsworth.
my bad, you posted your loc earlier...

wifey and I take our daughter to brandon's place park often out there in calabasas...I might be out there this saturday if the weather hold's up and my daughter kicks this cough of hers...

nice...looks like komodo is opening up a spot an actual spot in west la..nice..

nice to see food trucks grow into an established place, like the white rabbit truck and their cafe in canoga..


***does anyone have/know of a good mobile car wash service? I used to have a guy come out to my work every two weeks, weekly sometimes...but he ended up moving out of state...any recc's would be appreciated...
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 AW l Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL l Pics/Mods
Retired: 2008 535i l AW l Black Dakota Leather l Bamboo Anthracite l ZPP l ZSP l 6FL
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 05:37 PM   #34
Aries932
Captain
Aries932's Avatar
12
Rep
611
Posts

 
Drives: AW 2011 135i DCT
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Woodland Hills, CA

iTrader: (3)

Please tell me one of you has a DCT 135i or 335is...and knows how to use launch control
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 05:39 PM   #35
SpencerM3
Sauce
SpencerM3's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
2,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 SSII E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geneatals View Post
my bad, you posted your loc earlier...

wifey and I take our daughter to brandon's place park often out there in calabasas...I might be out there this saturday if the weather hold's up and my daughter kicks this cough of hers...

nice...looks like komodo is opening up a spot an actual spot in west la..nice..

nice to see food trucks grow into an established place, like the white rabbit truck and their cafe in canoga..


***does anyone have/know of a good mobile car wash service? I used to have a guy come out to my work every two weeks, weekly sometimes...but he ended up moving out of state...any recc's would be appreciated...
Yeah I know that park, we live off of Pkwy Calabasas and there's a parek across our street so we usually go there instead. And yeah these trucks are becoming more and more legit. Never been to the white rabbit cafe, but I've seen it, it's on Winnetka and Roscoe right?

Where do you gusy live? i'll keep an eye out for your car.
__________________
2009 E90 M3 | Silverstone II | Black Novillo | HRE P40's | Akrapovic Exhaust | Eibach Pro Kit | Jet Black Kidney Grilles | SSII Side Reflectors | SSII Side Gills | LUX H8 Angel Eyes | Macht Schnell Filter | Tecnocraft Envy Charge Pipe

"M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 05:40 PM   #36
geneatals
Ninja
geneatals's Avatar
Philippines
44
Rep
3,207
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: So Cal (SFV)

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries932 View Post
Please tell me one of you has a DCT 135i or 335is...and knows how to use launch control
not here, my bro has a black 335is with dct tho...not sure if he knows how to use LC...didn't even know LC was available for non M's
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 AW l Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL l Pics/Mods
Retired: 2008 535i l AW l Black Dakota Leather l Bamboo Anthracite l ZPP l ZSP l 6FL
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 05:50 PM   #37
Aries932
Captain
Aries932's Avatar
12
Rep
611
Posts

 
Drives: AW 2011 135i DCT
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Woodland Hills, CA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geneatals View Post
not here, my bro has a black 335is with dct tho...not sure if he knows how to use LC...didn't even know LC was available for non M's
yea there is I just cant figure out how to use it...so I figured I would find someone in the 818 area that knows how and meet up.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 06:34 PM   #38
geneatals
Ninja
geneatals's Avatar
Philippines
44
Rep
3,207
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: So Cal (SFV)

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerM3 View Post
Yeah I know that park, we live off of Pkwy Calabasas and there's a parek across our street so we usually go there instead. And yeah these trucks are becoming more and more legit. Never been to the white rabbit cafe, but I've seen it, it's on Winnetka and Roscoe right?

Where do you gusy live? i'll keep an eye out for your car.
we live in tarzana...reseda and ventura ish...

I work in reseda tho..off sherman way...

I'll keep an eye out for you as well...I was up in chatsworth last week, I stopped by royal muffler...
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 AW l Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL l Pics/Mods
Retired: 2008 535i l AW l Black Dakota Leather l Bamboo Anthracite l ZPP l ZSP l 6FL
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 06:35 PM   #39
geneatals
Ninja
geneatals's Avatar
Philippines
44
Rep
3,207
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: So Cal (SFV)

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries932 View Post
yea there is I just cant figure out how to use it...so I figured I would find someone in the 818 area that knows how and meet up.
no one e90posts? or 1addicts?
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 AW l Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL l Pics/Mods
Retired: 2008 535i l AW l Black Dakota Leather l Bamboo Anthracite l ZPP l ZSP l 6FL
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 09:52 PM   #40
rex5272
Supreme ruler of all
rex5272's Avatar
Philippines
15
Rep
1,078
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i AW
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (15)

Non-M but checkin in nonetheless

Spot me around Panorama city/Northridge
__________________
"DOUBLE VANOS JUST KICKED IN YO!"
Previous: Alpine White/Coral Red 335i Coupe - Sport/Navi/Premium/Logic7/Steptronic
ACS Pedals.Custom K&N DCI.BMS JB4.Twin Raptor BOV.Mtech Front.CSL Wheels.GP-T 7.5K
Current: 13' 328i M Sport CR/AW - Stock
14' GTR Premium Black/Black - Stock
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2011, 10:46 PM   #41
geneatals
Ninja
geneatals's Avatar
Philippines
44
Rep
3,207
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: So Cal (SFV)

iTrader: (2)

^all good rex...thanx for checkin' in...no meth on that 335i of yours huh?
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 AW l Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL l Pics/Mods
Retired: 2008 535i l AW l Black Dakota Leather l Bamboo Anthracite l ZPP l ZSP l 6FL
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2011, 02:18 AM   #42
m3heaven
Captain
m3heaven's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
841
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 AW M4 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Los Angeles/New York City

iTrader: (8)

Anyone have any hook ups to get my tint ticket signed off? I just got one today -____- CHP pulled me over JUST for tint...
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2011, 10:23 AM   #43
geneatals
Ninja
geneatals's Avatar
Philippines
44
Rep
3,207
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: So Cal (SFV)

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3heaven View Post
Anyone have any hook ups to get my tint ticket signed off? I just got one today -____- CHP pulled me over JUST for tint...
dam, that sucks....try posting on the e90posts cali thread as well....good luck...
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 AW l Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL l Pics/Mods
Retired: 2008 535i l AW l Black Dakota Leather l Bamboo Anthracite l ZPP l ZSP l 6FL
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2011, 11:42 AM   #44
geneatals
Ninja
geneatals's Avatar
Philippines
44
Rep
3,207
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: So Cal (SFV)

iTrader: (2)

looks like the kogi truck will be at the encino car wash today..

11:30AM-2:30PM: Encino Carwash(17432 Ventura Blvd)
__________________
2011.5 E90 M3 AW l Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL l Pics/Mods
Retired: 2008 535i l AW l Black Dakota Leather l Bamboo Anthracite l ZPP l ZSP l 6FL
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST