BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California
 
VF-Engineering
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-19-2012, 11:33 PM   #10561
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
31
Rep
2,893
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2008

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser330 View Post
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=692883

Darren got the Vishnu single turbo installed at LT...

I really wonder how the AT will hold up to the power....In the thread he mentions going MT swap...I am guessing when he melts the AT.
He already did the MT swap, no?
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2012, 11:51 PM   #10562
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
M_BYEEE's Avatar
United_States
54
Rep
3,218
Posts

Drives: Space Gray M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
He already did the MT swap, no?
no hes had the manual shift knob boot for awhile now but its still auto
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2012, 12:13 AM   #10563
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
M_BYEEE's Avatar
United_States
54
Rep
3,218
Posts

Drives: Space Gray M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (6)

one rolling shot from this morning haha. Thanks to riz for the shot!
Attached Images
 
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2012, 12:17 AM   #10564
E90///M3`
Major General
Philippines
63
Rep
5,278
Posts

Drives: 2008 E90M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Daly City -4- Work///Camarillo is Home

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [3.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
one rolling shot from this morning haha. Thanks to riz for the shot!
lookin good Adam
__________________
- Jason P
:Have: 08 E90M3, Varis VRS Front Lip, LS3, ESS Supercharger, Arqray Exhaust, Neez Wheels
:Want: VRS Carbon GT Wing & Cooling Bonnet, LCI Taillights
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2012, 12:17 AM   #10565
Definitive
definitivecars.com
Definitive's Avatar
United_States
118
Rep
3,807
Posts

Drives: Elsa - 2015 F80 M3 - YMB/SS
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: So Cal

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Definitive Send a message via MSN to Definitive
Sick adam. YOu got your trunk and a wrap. Looks sweet!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2012, 12:34 AM   #10566
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
M_BYEEE's Avatar
United_States
54
Rep
3,218
Posts

Drives: Space Gray M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
lookin good Adam
Thanks Jason!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitive View Post
Sick adam. YOu got your trunk and a wrap. Looks sweet!
No trunk yet, still stock. But my trunk will be in before the end of the month! And its actually plasti-dip, decided to experiment with it right before Bimmerfest haha. Came out better than expected for my first time. Didn't even use a full can. Cost $5 for a can and i can take it off at any time but its durable enough to last through washes. Definitely a nice cheap little DIY project if you ever want to mess around with some ideas.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2012, 01:23 AM   #10567
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
M_BYEEE's Avatar
United_States
54
Rep
3,218
Posts

Drives: Space Gray M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (6)

and for those of you who didnt go to bimmerfest

__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #10568
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
31
Rep
2,893
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2008

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
no hes had the manual shift knob boot for awhile now but its still auto
Hahahaha clever
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2012, 10:27 PM   #10569
Definitive
definitivecars.com
Definitive's Avatar
United_States
118
Rep
3,807
Posts

Drives: Elsa - 2015 F80 M3 - YMB/SS
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: So Cal

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Definitive Send a message via MSN to Definitive
Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
Thanks Jason!


No trunk yet, still stock. But my trunk will be in before the end of the month! And its actually plasti-dip, decided to experiment with it right before Bimmerfest haha. Came out better than expected for my first time. Didn't even use a full can. Cost $5 for a can and i can take it off at any time but its durable enough to last through washes. Definitely a nice cheap little DIY project if you ever want to mess around with some ideas.

WAIT... Two things. that trunk in that pick is stock? Looks CLS. AND YOU FUCKING
SPRAYED YOUR CAR WITH PLASTIDIP.... WOW. You are one brave soul.

D
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2012, 10:31 PM   #10570
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
M_BYEEE's Avatar
United_States
54
Rep
3,218
Posts

Drives: Space Gray M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitive
Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
Thanks Jason!


No trunk yet, still stock. But my trunk will be in before the end of the month! And its actually plasti-dip, decided to experiment with it right before Bimmerfest haha. Came out better than expected for my first time. Didn't even use a full can. Cost $5 for a can and i can take it off at any time but its durable enough to last through washes. Definitely a nice cheap little DIY project if you ever want to mess around with some ideas.

WAIT... Two things. that trunk in that pick is stock? Looks CLS. AND YOU FUCKING
SPRAYED YOUR CAR WITH PLASTIDIP.... WOW. You are one brave soul.

D
Yea stock trunk. And yes lol I was hesitant, ended up saying fukk it! Lol throughout the process I kept saying "can't believe im doing this to my car" but I really love the outcome.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2012, 02:28 AM   #10571
Bowser330
Major
39
Rep
1,124
Posts

Drives: F30 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Socal

iTrader: (0)

I think the outcome is boss. I remember you saying jokingly you were tempted to do the whole thing after seeing that audi guy...so glad you decided to go this route. Not only does it look great but it cost practically nothing, must be a great feeling.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2012, 04:45 PM   #10572
Bowser330
Major
39
Rep
1,124
Posts

Drives: F30 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Socal

iTrader: (0)

F80 M3 to be I6 (check news)....still not sure on forced induction specifics or displacement...Hopefully they see the GTR kicking butt with 3.8TT and they respond with something competitive like 3.6TT 450hp
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2012, 01:41 PM   #10573
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
324
Rep
15,818
Posts

Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (293)

So this may be old news to some, but it's new news to me! lol

4chan is based off of 2chan which was based of of 2channel.

lol
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2012, 05:22 PM   #10574
jeskaM3
Second Lieutenant
jeskaM3's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
251
Posts

Drives: E46 M3 Coupe ('01)
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Port Hueneme, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 M3  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to jeskaM3 Send a message via MSN to jeskaM3
Anyone going to this?

Rusnak BMW - Meet and Greet
Northern Coast Neighborhood
June 9, 2012 - 8 AM - 10 AM
At last, an event in the Ventura County area!

Rusnak BMW invites you to tour their state-of-the-art facility in Thousand Oaks. Enjoy a continental breakfast while chatting with other Chapter members in your neighborhood. This is a great opportunity to find that kindred spirit who will help you organize the next Northern Coast Neighborhood you've been thinking about.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2012, 05:32 PM   #10575
FoShizzle
aka Mike
FoShizzle's Avatar
No_Country
35
Rep
1,341
Posts

Drives: AW E92 335is
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: LA/Ventura, CA

iTrader: (11)

^^Ive never heard good things about Rusnak.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 02:06 AM   #10576
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
31
Rep
2,893
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2008

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
So this may be old news to some, but it's new news to me! lol

4chan is based off of 2chan which was based of of 2channel.

lol
I knew that 4chan came from 2chan, but I didn't know that 2chan came from 2ch. I thought they were just similar boards.

Even more interesting, have you seen the movie Train Man: Densha Otoko?

I didn't know, but it is completely based of of something that actually happened on 2ch. Since 2ch is so popular in Japan, everybody knew of this guys story so they turned it into a movie lol
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 02:11 AM   #10577
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
31
Rep
2,893
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2008

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeskaM3 View Post
Rusnak BMW - Meet and Greet
Northern Coast Neighborhood
June 9, 2012 - 8 AM - 10 AM
At last, an event in the Ventura County area!

Rusnak BMW invites you to tour their state-of-the-art facility in Thousand Oaks. Enjoy a continental breakfast while chatting with other Chapter members in your neighborhood. This is a great opportunity to find that kindred spirit who will help you organize the next Northern Coast Neighborhood you've been thinking about.
Eh, sounds like an event that a bunch of old guys would go to. Boring...
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 02:15 AM   #10578
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
M_BYEEE's Avatar
United_States
54
Rep
3,218
Posts

Drives: Space Gray M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
Eh, sounds like an event that a bunch of old guys would go to. Boring...
+1 lol....worth checking out though. I am open to seeing how things are. Thats early though -____-
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 01:59 PM   #10579
jeskaM3
Second Lieutenant
jeskaM3's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
251
Posts

Drives: E46 M3 Coupe ('01)
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Port Hueneme, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 M3  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to jeskaM3 Send a message via MSN to jeskaM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
+1 lol....worth checking out though. I am open to seeing how things are. Thats early though -____-
yeah it's through the BMW CCA... dunno how I feel about supporting another dealership (ST is awesome), but I do want to meet new people/see new cars.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 02:37 PM   #10580
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
324
Rep
15,818
Posts

Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (293)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
I knew that 4chan came from 2chan, but I didn't know that 2chan came from 2ch. I thought they were just similar boards.

Even more interesting, have you seen the movie Train Man: Densha Otoko?

I didn't know, but it is completely based of of something that actually happened on 2ch. Since 2ch is so popular in Japan, everybody knew of this guys story so they turned it into a movie lol
I saw it years ago in Japan yeah.

Didn't know it was based off of 2ch though! that's cool

I found out about 2ch cause of... the 2ch goddesses hahah
Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about... fair warning though: it's NSWF lol
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 07:15 PM   #10581
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
31
Rep
2,893
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Dec 2008

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
I saw it years ago in Japan yeah.

Didn't know it was based off of 2ch though! that's cool

I found out about 2ch cause of... the 2ch goddesses hahah
Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about... fair warning though: it's NSWF lol
Hmm... I like what I see.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #10582
Bowser330
Major
39
Rep
1,124
Posts

Drives: F30 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Socal

iTrader: (0)

http://www.gfchips.com/

This scam makes enough money to pay for advertising to be on top of a Google search page. The website states the SAME gains for any engine for any make/model. Are people just morons?

In fact you can see by the link below how many people are honest enough to admit to have purchased this scam "chip", imagine all the people too embarrassed to admit it! One of the comments states the "chip" is an off the shelf part that sells for 39 cents and they are selling it for 69$!
These guys are fraudulent geniuses!

http://www.performancechips.com/g-fo...ip-reviews.php

It really makes you think how dumb the general population is...I always heard the stories of people selling "Malibu beach sand" - "from the beach front mansions of Hollywood royalty!" or selling foam packing peanuts as "ghost poop" - "We believe, do you?"

I never thought they were real or people were dumb enough to buy into them...MAN, was i wrong...

okay back to work thinking of something I can sell to all these fools jk
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
1day riz will have an m3, i owe jason :d, james loves nails, jamie <3s octomom, jason wears lizard shoes!, persian hates women, riz gives out handjobs, riz has sulfur ass, riz is happy with dps, wes = megakooni, wes is too flashy, yousif da traitor

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:58 PM.




m3post
m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST