BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California
 
BPM Sport
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-06-2011, 08:14 PM   #4423
DriftDreamzSS
Captain
 
DriftDreamzSS's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oxnard, Ca / Lafayette, LA

Posts: 618
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to DriftDreamzSS Send a message via Yahoo to DriftDreamzSS
Ya, that seems like a good deal. I haven't watched cayman S prices too closely but I think now that there are a good amount of 09+ on the used market with the direct injected engine and 25 extra hp the pre 09 cars with less power dropped a good bit on price.
__________________
_
DriftDreamzSS is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-06-2011, 08:55 PM   #4424
E90///M3`
Major General
 
Drives: 2008 E90M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Daly City -4- Work///Camarillo is Home

Posts: 5,278
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [3.80]
[quote=Bowser330;9967794][quote=Wes.;9967263]Hey Yousif, check out this listing.

2006 Cayman S, Black/Black, 12k miles - $35k

[url]http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc
__________________
- Jason P
:Have: 08 E90M3, Varis VRS Front Lip, LS3, ESS Supercharger, Arqray Exhaust, Neez Wheels
:Want: VRS Carbon GT Wing & Cooling Bonnet, LCI Taillights
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
E90///M3` is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      07-06-2011, 09:44 PM   #4425
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
 
M_BYEEE's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Gray M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Camarillo, CA

Posts: 3,077
iTrader: (6)

I don't know about you guys but as long as I can crump to a song I'm set
__________________
M_BYEEE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-06-2011, 10:27 PM   #4426
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,740
iTrader: (289)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
Hey Yousif, check out this listing.

2006 Cayman S, Black/Black, 12k miles - $35k

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...5&aff=national
I sent him an Email

I'll low ball him at a cash of 25k

If he takes it, I'm buying it
persian54 is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 01:40 AM   #4427
WesleyC
Colonel
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: .

Posts: 2,887
iTrader: (20)

Guys, we should set up a day to do a cruise down Decker to PCH, then take some pics of our cars, and finally grab some lunch/dinner at Neptune's Net.

Thoughts?
WesleyC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 02:08 AM   #4428
Bowser330
Captain
 
Drives: F30 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Socal

Posts: 746
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
Guys, we should set up a day to do a cruise down Decker to PCH, then take some pics of our cars, and finally grab some lunch/dinner at Neptune's Net.

Thoughts?
Id be down....would have to be weekend for me, i know that makes a bit harder to plan with family time and what not...
Bowser330 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 02:15 AM   #4429
WesleyC
Colonel
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: .

Posts: 2,887
iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser330 View Post
Id be down....would have to be weekend for me, i know that makes a bit harder to plan with family time and what not...
I think a weekend would work best for all of this. This would probably be a 3-4 hour event so it would be hard to set something up on the weekday.

It would be nice to do a very early morning run because Decker will probably be empty, but then we wouldn't be able to grab lunch/dinner. Doing a night run would also be cool, albeit dangerous, and again, we wouldn't be able to get something to eat. If we went in the afternoon, the only problem is that Decker might be busy with other cars.
WesleyC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 02:56 AM   #4430
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,740
iTrader: (289)

best time to leave would be around 8am, get to Neptunes around 10ish for an early lunch
persian54 is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 03:06 AM   #4431
WesleyC
Colonel
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: .

Posts: 2,887
iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
best time to leave would be around 8am, get to Neptunes around 10ish for an early lunch
You're coming, right?
WesleyC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 03:27 AM   #4432
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,740
iTrader: (289)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
You're coming, right?
if I'm not tracking or something lol

this weekend I'm tracking, Josh is pushing me to track the 17th, I'm tracking 31st for sure, maybe even 30th...
July is a busy track month

o and if i don't have to wake up too early...
persian54 is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 05:26 AM   #4433
E90///M3`
Major General
 
Drives: 2008 E90M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Daly City -4- Work///Camarillo is Home

Posts: 5,278
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [3.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
Guys, we should set up a day to do a cruise down Decker to PCH, then take some pics of our cars, and finally grab some lunch/dinner at Neptune's Net.

Thoughts?
i'm down. Sunday works best for me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
this weekend I'm tracking, Josh is pushing me to track the 17th, I'm tracking 31st for sure, maybe even 30th...
July is a busy track month.
Josh isn't doing too much pushing hahaha... it's more you. Josh has been on me trying to get me to track for months. I just don't have time, money or tires. I wish i could take him up on the offers he's been giving me but I just can't sacrifice.
__________________
- Jason P
:Have: 08 E90M3, Varis VRS Front Lip, LS3, ESS Supercharger, Arqray Exhaust, Neez Wheels
:Want: VRS Carbon GT Wing & Cooling Bonnet, LCI Taillights
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
E90///M3` is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 09:42 AM   #4434
Bowser330
Captain
 
Drives: F30 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Socal

Posts: 746
iTrader: (0)

In august I'm planning on going to Big Willow to pop my track cherry

Last edited by Bowser330; 07-07-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Bowser330 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 10:06 AM   #4435
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,740
iTrader: (289)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
Josh isn't doing too much pushing hahaha... it's more you. Josh has been on me trying to get me to track for months. I just don't have time, money or tires. I wish i could take him up on the offers he's been giving me but I just can't sacrifice.
Of course it's more me :P

I didn't go to his Big Willow event in June cause it was on a Friday

Once you track though, you get hooked
persian54 is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 10:07 AM   #4436
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,740
iTrader: (289)

btw there was a 6 foot snake in my backyard this morning....freaky stuff

fire dept came and took it, said it wasn't poisonous
persian54 is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 11:39 AM   #4437
theriz
Colonel
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ventura County, CA

Posts: 2,866
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 335i M-Sport  [2.00]
2009 X5  [5.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to theriz
wow it took me 30 mins to get home last night.

wes, sounds good. any day works for me... im always last minute anyways.

i dont think he'll take your low ball offer, i already called him ima offer him 32k for it.. take it or leave it.....

porsche would be a fun car to have.
theriz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 11:43 AM   #4438
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,740
iTrader: (289)

I'll be jealous if you get a Cayman, no joke :P

thing is though, if i were to get a cayman, I'd like it in stick as I wouldn't be DDing it
persian54 is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 11:48 AM   #4439
persian54
Lieutenant General
 
persian54's Avatar
 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

Posts: 15,740
iTrader: (289)

lol I'm looking at Cayman S's now..

I like this one better:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...480302523.html

I love that blue, and it's manual.
the 8k difference in miles isn't much, plus it's a year newer


Riz, be careful with out of warranty Porsches. Among other things, make sure they check the starter and the starter switch.
On my 03 Boxster, it cost me over $700 to fix it
persian54 is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 11:51 AM   #4440
theriz
Colonel
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ventura County, CA

Posts: 2,866
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 335i M-Sport  [2.00]
2009 X5  [5.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to theriz
Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
lol I'm looking at Cayman S's now..

I like this one better:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...480302523.html

I love that blue, and it's manual.
the 8k difference in miles isn't much, plus it's a year newer


Riz, be careful with out of warranty Porsches. Among other things, make sure they check the starter and the starter switch.
On my 03 Boxster, it cost me over $700 to fix it
thanks do you know of a any other problems? i dont know anything about porsches....

i need a DD and a auto so that one is perfect.

so oil changes cost like 500 bills?

and how many miles 10k?
theriz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 11:53 AM   #4441
theriz
Colonel
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ventura County, CA

Posts: 2,866
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 335i M-Sport  [2.00]
2009 X5  [5.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to theriz
hey jamie did you get that pic? i was forced to do it.....
theriz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 12:04 PM   #4442
WesleyC
Colonel
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: .

Posts: 2,887
iTrader: (20)

Haha, love the new tag.

WesleyC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 12:05 PM   #4443
WesleyC
Colonel
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: .

Posts: 2,887
iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
if I'm not tracking or something lol

this weekend I'm tracking, Josh is pushing me to track the 17th, I'm tracking 31st for sure, maybe even 30th...
July is a busy track month

o and if i don't have to wake up too early...
I'm busy this weekend. I was thinking next weekend or the weekend after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
i'm down. Sunday works best for me.
Sunday is good for me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser330 View Post
In august I'm planning on going to Big Willow to pop my track cherry
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theriz View Post
wow it took me 30 mins to get home last night.

wes, sounds good. any day works for me... im always last minute anyways.

i dont think he'll take your low ball offer, i already called him ima offer him 32k for it.. take it or leave it.....

porsche would be a fun car to have.
GL with the Cayman. Hopefully you get it.
WesleyC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2011, 12:05 PM   #4444
mot
Banned
 
Drives: e92 AW M3 6MT
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bay Area, California

Posts: 941
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theriz View Post
thanks do you know of a any other problems? i dont know anything about porsches....

i need a DD and a auto so that one is perfect.

so oil changes cost like 500 bills?

and how many miles 10k?
Bro, the fact of the matter is that your pops won't let you get a high end car anytime soon. Just ride out your 328 until you can afford a better car on your own.
mot is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
1day riz will have an m3, i owe jason :d, james loves nails, jamie <3s octomom, jason wears lizard shoes!, persian hates women, riz gives out handjobs, riz has sulfur ass, riz is happy with dps, wes = megakooni, wes is too flashy, yousif da traitor

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST