BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Acute Performance
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #89
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 450whp335i View Post
Drink water. lots of water. or gaterade.

eat bread/carbs.

Pee a lot

don't sleep until it's worn off
You're that guy that used to be lots of fun but now he just hangs out with his girl and her friends. Everybody asked "Oh, what happened to him?" for the first 6 months or so and then stopped giving a crap. Now you might randomly run into somebody and get a call and they want to hang out and you act like you do but bail. Once in a blue moon you'll call them or show up to something because you're girls busy with something else. You're that person who has combined lives with their woman. I dont believe in that sort of shit. You should both have your own lives and be proud to share them with one another. As for going out with your boys and meeting girls and feeding your ego, FUCK YEAH.
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #90
TiAg335i
Trance Life
 
TiAg335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 4,710
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 450whp335i View Post



If you hate something... but feel you have to do it because those around you are doing it... means you're falling victim to peer pressure.
i've spent most of my life not drinking and avoiding the partying scene altogether because my parents told me so - it doesn't work. people don't end up calling you because they know you don't drink and are in general boring to be around. maybe i need to get new friends, but nearly all of the people i know go out to have fun, and that usually involves alcohol. it's not so much me giving into peer pressure as me accepting a fact of life and rolling with it.
TiAg335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:10 PM   #91
450whp335i
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: USA

Posts: 37
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari355fi View Post
sounds like you need better friends
what, ones that go to bars and get shitfaced?

and ones who waste their $$ on alcohol?

yeah... so much better indeed

some of us have don't find going to bars/clubs and getting piss drunk to a point where you don't remember what happened, you feel sick the next day, get whiskey dick, etc etc "fun"

I rather have a nice dinner and movie then go back and have sex with my girl

or go out on a group date and have it either lead to sex with my girl, or lead to a group one

yes, i prefer having sex with my girl over getting shitfaced with my guy friends
450whp335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #92
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 450whp335i View Post
what, ones that go to bars and get shitfaced?

and ones who waste their $$ on alcohol?

yeah... so much better indeed

some of us have don't find going to bars/clubs and getting piss drunk to a point where you don't remember what happened, you feel sick the next day, get whiskey dick, etc etc "fun"

I rather have a nice dinner and movie then go back and have sex with my girl

or go out on a group date and have it either lead to sex with my girl, or lead to a group one

yes, i prefer having sex with my girl over getting shitfaced with my guy friends
You've hard of periods right? This isnt a type writer. You dont have to use enter at the end of each line.
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:12 PM   #93
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
You're that guy that used to be lots of fun but now he just hangs out with his girl and her friends. Everybody asked "Oh, what happened to him?" for the first 6 months or so and then stopped giving a crap. Now you might randomly run into somebody and get a call and they want to hang out and you act like you do but bail. Once in a blue moon you'll call them or show up to something because you're girls busy with something else. You're that person who has combined lives with their woman. I dont believe in that sort of shit. You should both have your own lives and be proud to share them with one another. As for going out with your boys and meeting girls and feeding your ego, FUCK YEAH.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 450whp335i View Post
I rather have a nice dinner and movie then go back and have sex with my girl

or go out on a group date and have it either lead to sex with my girl, or lead to a group one

yes, i prefer having sex with my girl over getting shitfaced with my guy friends
.
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:12 PM   #94
450whp335i
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: USA

Posts: 37
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
You're that guy that used to be lots of fun but now he just hangs out with his girl and her friends. Everybody asked "Oh, what happened to him?" for the first 6 months or so and then stopped giving a crap. Now you might randomly run into somebody and get a call and they want to hang out and you act like you do but bail. Once in a blue moon you'll call them or show up to something because you're girls busy with something else. You're that person who has combined lives with their woman. I dont believe in that sort of shit. You should both have your own lives and be proud to share them with one another. As for going out with your boys and meeting girls and feeding your ego, FUCK YEAH.
half right and half wrong

I don't ever hang out with her friends.
I hate her friends.

But she always comes hangs out with us when we go to restaurants, car meets, play video games, or go driving the canyons.

But I don't go and get shitfaced with them

Her life has combined more with mine.

My life consists of work, work, work, work, work, work, work.

Then girl, group of guy friends mixed with girl, then group of guy friends.
and somewhere in there family.

but work is more important than having fun, be it with friends, girl, or family.

need to plan for the future.
450whp335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:12 PM   #95
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

If I have a girl, I'll take going out with the guys, talking to the ladies, getting drunk, and go home and smash my woman.
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #96
450whp335i
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: USA

Posts: 37
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
You've hard of periods right? This isnt a type writer. You dont have to use enter at the end of each line.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

is.

this.

better?

.

.

.

.
450whp335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #97
450whp335i
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: USA

Posts: 37
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
If I have a girl, I'll take going out with the guys, talking to the ladies, getting drunk, and go home and smash my woman.
well i hope I'm not on the road after you get drunk and drive home.

and if your girl just stays home while you go out... then thats a sad life she has... poor her
450whp335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #98
450whp335i
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: USA

Posts: 37
iTrader: (0)

The main reason (other than those I mentioned before) I don't drink is due to religion.

So sorry Americans, but I'm not going to go against my religion just to 'go with the flow'
450whp335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #99
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 1
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: 2

Posts: 469
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 450whp335i View Post
what, ones that go to bars and get shitfaced?

and ones who waste their $$ on alcohol?

yeah... so much better indeed

some of us have don't find going to bars/clubs and getting piss drunk to a point where you don't remember what happened, you feel sick the next day, get whiskey dick, etc etc "fun"

I rather have a nice dinner and movie then go back and have sex with my girl

or go out on a group date and have it either lead to sex with my girl, or lead to a group one

yes, i prefer having sex with my girl over getting shitfaced with my guy friends
Are you a virgin? Perhaps closest gay? You talk an awful lot about sex and sex with your girl. And you surround yourself at a bar with "friends" who hit on or grind on anything that walks by, only to be rejected. Haven't you ever heard of going out with your buddies, getting trashed, and laughing your ass off the whole time?
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:16 PM   #100
TiAg335i
Trance Life
 
TiAg335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 4,710
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari355fi View Post
maybe you just aren't good at it?

don't mix, stay away from the sugary fruity drinks, and don't drink wine
i'm not good at it...and i don't plan on being good at drinking. all i plan on doing is the one time a month i do drink i make it through the night without feeling like im dying. thanks for the advice though.
TiAg335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #101
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 1
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: 2

Posts: 469
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 450whp335i View Post
The main reason (other than those I mentioned before) I don't drink is due to religion.

So sorry Americans, but I'm not going to go against my religion just to 'go with the flow'
Damn, that was my next guess.


Wait, what about premarital sex? You can't pick and choose with this stuff. Either you are devoted to religion or you aren't.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:18 PM   #102
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 450whp335i View Post
The main reason (other than those I mentioned before) I don't drink is due to religion.

So sorry Americans, but I'm not going to go against my religion just to 'go with the flow'
We're cool with your religion, the high and mighty attitude, and the misunderstanding of drinking. Just because I drink doesn't mean I drink and drive. Just because I go to a bar doesn't mean I'm getting shitfaced. Just because I'm having a drink doesn't mean I'm getting drunk. Maybe I'll go to a bar and have 1, maybe I'll have ten. I never drive drunk and I never drink to a point where I am "retarded" and cant control/handle my own self.

And its cool if my girl goes out for the night and does her own thing, I'll smash it when I get home and she gets home.

You're married, correct? Cause any religion that turns down the booze turns down the fucking before marriage.
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:20 PM   #103
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

or deny all of it and have fun

time for sushi and beers
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #104
450whp335i
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: USA

Posts: 37
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari355fi View Post
Are you a virgin? Perhaps closest gay? You talk an awful lot about sex and sex with your girl. And you surround yourself at a bar with "friends" who hit on or grind on anything that walks by, only to be rejected. Haven't you ever heard of going out with your buddies, getting trashed, and laughing your ass off the whole time?
No. Maybe? What people on here are homophobes?

yes I have heard of your (see bold)
And I never said I don't do it; just not often.

It's against my religion to drink

i know of a lot of people who drink and go out

but the way you guys sound... it seems like you either go out and drink and have fun

or you don't

it's as if... you rely on drinking in order to laugh and have fun... that I do not understand

I feel sorry for you if you need to drink in order to go out and have fun... that's really really sad.

Go to the middle east. alcohol is illegal there. yet we can still have fun and enjoy ourselves.
450whp335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #105
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Have fun blake.

I think not having sex till marriage will not only cloud your judgement but leave you to put sex on a special pedestal which it needn't be.
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:23 PM   #106
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 1
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: 2

Posts: 469
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 450whp335i View Post
No. Maybe? What people on here are homophobes?

yes I have heard of your (see bold)
And I never said I don't do it; just not often.

It's against my religion to drink

i know of a lot of people who drink and go out

but the way you guys sound... it seems like you either go out and drink and have fun

or you don't

it's as if... you rely on drinking in order to laugh and have fun... that I do not understand

I feel sorry for you if you need to drink in order to go out and have fun... that's really really sad.

Go to the middle east. alcohol is illegal there. yet we can still have fun and enjoy ourselves.
You see the world in black and white. I have fun, and it just so happens that I drink also.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:23 PM   #107
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 450whp335i View Post
No. Maybe? What people on here are homophobes?

yes I have heard of your (see bold)
And I never said I don't do it; just not often.

It's against my religion to drink

i know of a lot of people who drink and go out

but the way you guys sound... it seems like you either go out and drink and have fun

or you don't

it's as if... you rely on drinking in order to laugh and have fun... that I do not understand

I feel sorry for you if you need to drink in order to go out and have fun... that's really really sad.

Go to the middle east. alcohol is illegal there. yet we can still have fun and enjoy ourselves.
I am working on my doctorate and rarely drink. If I do drink I rarely get completely hammered. We have fun regardless. Its your view of Americans that thinks we can just go out and have fun whether we drink or not. You misunderstand.
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:24 PM   #108
450whp335i
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: USA

Posts: 37
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari355fi View Post
Damn, that was my next guess.


Wait, what about premarital sex? You can't pick and choose with this stuff. Either you are devoted to religion or you aren't.
Since when?

One is free to pick his/her own path.
You do not have to agree with everything in a religion; you're free to read it and accept it as it works for you.

haven't you guys heard of the godhateshrimp.com thing?
Yeah... I love shrimp... but i don't think god hates me.

I don't drink, eat pork, or (list other stuff, such as murder etc)




Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
We're cool with your religion, the high and mighty attitude, and the misunderstanding of drinking. Just because I drink doesn't mean I drink and drive. Just because I go to a bar doesn't mean I'm getting shitfaced. Just because I'm having a drink doesn't mean I'm getting drunk. Maybe I'll go to a bar and have 1, maybe I'll have ten. I never drive drunk and I never drink to a point where I am "retarded" and cant control/handle my own self.

And its cool if my girl goes out for the night and does her own thing, I'll smash it when I get home and she gets home.

You're married, correct? Cause any religion that turns down the booze turns down the fucking before marriage.
Well... you're right you didn't say this or that

But I also didn't say this or that as well, you took things literally (hence why i took what you yourself said literally as well, just doing what you did)
450whp335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:25 PM   #109
450whp335i
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: USA

Posts: 37
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari355fi View Post
You see the world in black and white. I have fun, and it just so happens that I drink also.
no i see the world in blue and white

hehe :P
450whp335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2011, 08:26 PM   #110
JayKay335i
Banned
 
Drives: ///M323 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Dakota; its best DUHHHHHH

Posts: 5,047
iTrader: (1)

Actually, I have a HUGE problem with people who pick and choose which parts of a religion they follow. A religion is a set of guidelines. You follow one or you follow none. Anything else is hypocritical bullshit.
JayKay335i is offline   Egypt
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
450 gargles man juice, 450 hides ham for later, 450 is a rectum invader, 450 is a rump wrangler, 450 takes 45" up the anus, 450hp is a tool, 450s, andwhensober, bav cant get massages, nikkah likes dick cheese, no one cares, openlygay, whendrunk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST