BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Wheels | Tires | Spacers
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-29-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
EAS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
EAS's Avatar
217
Rep
5,695
Posts


 
Drives: VF620 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (10)

▀▄ eas | VMR Winter Wheel & Tire Packages!

Winter is quickly approaching, and this means that many will need a set of winter tires to get through the next few months. We are here to fulfill this need by offering winter tire packages!

As the #1 stocking VMR dealer, we are proud to offer Velocity wheel and tire winter packages! By being a stocking dealer, this means most styles, fitments, and finishes are stock when you want it. With our close relationship with VMR, we are given exclusivity to finishes like Matte Black and Gunmetal, and we also offer custom powdercoat finishes for those of you seeking something more unique.

We are now offering Winter Wheel Packages!

Here is a recent VMR ad from the August issue of EuroTuner, featuring our VF Supercharged e92 M3 with 19" Gunmetal V718 wheels:




Below are a few actual pictures we have taken of the standard silver finish.





Available VMR Wheels:
- VB3 18x8.5" squared
- V701 18x8.5" squared
- V710 18x8.5" squared
- V718 18x8.5" squared

Available Winter Tires:
(225/40-18, mounted and balanced)
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60
- Bridgestone Blizzak WS60
- Continental DWS EXtreme
- Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D
- Kumho Ecsta ASX
- Pirelli Winter 240 Sottozero Serie II
- Pirelli Winter 240 Snow Sport
- Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3
- Michelin X-Ice Xi2
*If you prefer a different sized tire, let us know and we can set you up with that too!


Available custom Powdercoat finishes:
-Competition Gold
-Factory Silver
-Vader Black
-Storm Grey
-Jet Anthracite
-Bronze Metallic
-Texture Black

Thanks everyone for your support and for making us your chosen VMR dealer. If you have any questions about pricing, availability, fitments, offsets and colors, contact us via PM/ email or give us a call at 866.669.0705
__________________
european auto source (eas)
email: info@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com
tel 866.669.0705 | ca: 714.369.8524 | fax: 714.908.1796


Blog | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr | Twitter
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
EAS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
EAS's Avatar
217
Rep
5,695
Posts


 
Drives: VF620 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (10)



PLENTY of wheels in stock at our facility ready to ship! PM me if you need help deciding on a set of wheels for the winter
__________________
european auto source (eas)
email: info@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com
tel 866.669.0705 | ca: 714.369.8524 | fax: 714.908.1796


Blog | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr | Twitter
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2010, 02:59 PM   #3
EAS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
EAS's Avatar
217
Rep
5,695
Posts


 
Drives: VF620 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (10)

All winter package orders have been shipped. Just FYI, the Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D seems to be the winter tire of choice!
__________________
european auto source (eas)
email: info@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com
tel 866.669.0705 | ca: 714.369.8524 | fax: 714.908.1796


Blog | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr | Twitter
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2010, 06:50 PM   #4
Ser1es
First Lieutenant
Ser1es's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
359
Posts

 
Drives: AW 135i ///M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Long Island NY

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Ser1es
Quote:
Originally Posted by david @ eas View Post
Winter is quickly approaching, and this means that many will need a set of winter tires to get through the next few months. We are here to fulfill this need by offering winter tire packages!

As the #1 stocking VMR dealer, we are proud to offer Velocity wheel and tire winter packages! By being a stocking dealer, this means most styles, fitments, and finishes are stock when you want it. With our close relationship with VMR, we are given exclusivity to finishes like Matte Black and Gunmetal, and we also offer custom powdercoat finishes for those of you seeking something more unique.

We are now offering Winter Wheel Packages!

Here is a recent VMR ad from the August issue of EuroTuner, featuring our VF Supercharged e92 M3 with 19" Gunmetal V718 wheels:




Below are a few actual pictures we have taken of the standard silver finish.





Available VMR Wheels:
- VB3 18x8.5" squared
- V701 18x8.5" squared
- V710 18x8.5" squared
- V718 18x8.5" squared

Available Winter Tires:
(225/40-18, mounted and balanced)
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60
- Bridgestone Blizzak WS60
- Continental DWS EXtreme
- Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D
- Kumho Ecsta ASX
- Pirelli Winter 240 Sottozero Serie II
- Pirelli Winter 240 Snow Sport
- Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3
- Michelin X-Ice Xi2
*If you prefer a different sized tire, let us know and we can set you up with that too!


Available custom Powdercoat finishes:
-Competition Gold
-Factory Silver
-Vader Black
-Storm Grey
-Jet Anthracite
-Bronze Metallic
-Texture Black

Thanks everyone for your support and for making us your chosen VMR dealer. If you have any questions about pricing, availability, fitments, offsets and colors, contact us via PM/ email or give us a call at 866.669.0705
What color rims are on the car in the photo?
__________________
"Do I need to sell my girlfriend to afford this thing? Because I will...." (Brey335i)
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2010, 11:31 AM   #5
EAS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
EAS's Avatar
217
Rep
5,695
Posts


 
Drives: VF620 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser1es View Post
What color rims are on the car in the photo?
That would be gunmetal V718s on the e92 M3
__________________
european auto source (eas)
email: info@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com
tel 866.669.0705 | ca: 714.369.8524 | fax: 714.908.1796


Blog | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr | Twitter
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2010, 12:03 PM   #6
Ser1es
First Lieutenant
Ser1es's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
359
Posts

 
Drives: AW 135i ///M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Long Island NY

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Ser1es
Quote:
Originally Posted by david @ eas View Post
That would be gunmetal V718s on the e92 M3
They still look a little lite IMO do they make anything a little darker then that but not black?
im looking for 701s without tires
__________________
"Do I need to sell my girlfriend to afford this thing? Because I will...." (Brey335i)
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2010, 07:00 PM   #7
EAS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
EAS's Avatar
217
Rep
5,695
Posts


 
Drives: VF620 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser1es View Post
They still look a little lite IMO do they make anything a little darker then that but not black?
im looking for 701s without tires
It is most likely due to the flash. Here is a close up picture:


__________________
european auto source (eas)
email: info@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com
tel 866.669.0705 | ca: 714.369.8524 | fax: 714.908.1796


Blog | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr | Twitter
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2010, 10:08 PM   #8
Ser1es
First Lieutenant
Ser1es's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
359
Posts

 
Drives: AW 135i ///M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Long Island NY

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Ser1es
Much better.... I think it looks classier then just the matte black. I would put the matte black on a civic or something not a bmw. IMO No offense to anyone...
__________________
"Do I need to sell my girlfriend to afford this thing? Because I will...." (Brey335i)
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2010, 11:40 AM   #9
david @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
david @ eas's Avatar
United_States
113
Rep
4,054
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (5)

Make sure you get your winter set up before it starts to snow!
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2010, 01:06 PM   #10
Ser1es
First Lieutenant
Ser1es's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
359
Posts

 
Drives: AW 135i ///M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Long Island NY

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Ser1es
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurrian @ eas View Post
Make sure you get your winter set up before it starts to snow!
I need winter tires! What should i get? I have the 18" Msport wheels.
__________________
"Do I need to sell my girlfriend to afford this thing? Because I will...." (Brey335i)
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2010, 11:38 AM   #11
david @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
david @ eas's Avatar
United_States
113
Rep
4,054
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (5)

Thanks for the orders guys! We appreciate the business
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2010, 11:32 AM   #12
david @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
david @ eas's Avatar
United_States
113
Rep
4,054
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (5)

Got lots of orders from over the weekend for customers preparing their car for winter! Let me know if you have any questions!
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2010, 03:19 PM   #13
EAS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
EAS's Avatar
217
Rep
5,695
Posts


 
Drives: VF620 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (10)


Gunmetal VMR VB3 wheels are in stock for your winter wheel needs!
__________________
european auto source (eas)
email: info@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com
tel 866.669.0705 | ca: 714.369.8524 | fax: 714.908.1796


Blog | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr | Twitter
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2010, 02:19 PM   #14
EAS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
EAS's Avatar
217
Rep
5,695
Posts


 
Drives: VF620 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (10)

Plenty of wheels in stock and ready to ship!
__________________
european auto source (eas)
email: info@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com
tel 866.669.0705 | ca: 714.369.8524 | fax: 714.908.1796


Blog | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr | Twitter
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 12:43 PM   #15
EAS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
EAS's Avatar
217
Rep
5,695
Posts


 
Drives: VF620 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (10)

Winter is right around the corner, be ready for the snow with the winter wheel package
__________________
european auto source (eas)
email: info@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com
tel 866.669.0705 | ca: 714.369.8524 | fax: 714.908.1796


Blog | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr | Twitter
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2010, 05:19 PM   #16
EAS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
EAS's Avatar
217
Rep
5,695
Posts


 
Drives: VF620 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (10)

Winter wheel and tire packages have been shipped out!
__________________
european auto source (eas)
email: info@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com
tel 866.669.0705 | ca: 714.369.8524 | fax: 714.908.1796


Blog | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr | Twitter
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 06:12 PM   #17
EAS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
EAS's Avatar
217
Rep
5,695
Posts


 
Drives: VF620 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (10)

Thanks for the inquiries, all PMs have been replied!
__________________
european auto source (eas)
email: info@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com
tel 866.669.0705 | ca: 714.369.8524 | fax: 714.908.1796


Blog | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr | Twitter
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2010, 02:23 PM   #18
gatoraviator
THE SWAMP '01
gatoraviator's Avatar
United_States
22
Rep
1,363
Posts

 
Drives: '10 Super Silver GTR
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Va Beach, VA

iTrader: (9)

Are those VB3s in post 7? Also, do u have 19" ultra staggered in stock in gunmetal or hyperblack for VB3s and 710s? If so, is it possible to get them to 23455 by Thursday 23rd if I purchase when u open? Just need wheels, nothing else. Thanks.
__________________
2008 IB E92 ON BLACK| 6 SPD | NAVIGATION | IPOD W/USB | CF ROOF | 20% TINT | 8000K ALPINE HID | GLOSS BLACK KIDNEYS | PAINTED REFLECTORS | PAINTED SIDE GILLS | TINTED LEDs | H&R SPRINGS | VORSTEINER CF TRUNK | VORSTEINER CF DIFFUSER | VORSTEINER CF FRONT LIP | MACHT SCHNELL | CONTINENTAL |
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2010, 12:05 PM   #19
EAS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
EAS's Avatar
217
Rep
5,695
Posts


 
Drives: VF620 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatoraviator View Post
Are those VB3s in post 7? Also, do u have 19" ultra staggered in stock in gunmetal or hyperblack for VB3s and 710s? If so, is it possible to get them to 23455 by Thursday 23rd if I purchase when u open? Just need wheels, nothing else. Thanks.
Yes those are VB3s in post 7 on the AW E46 M3. PM on the way.
__________________
european auto source (eas)
email: info@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com
tel 866.669.0705 | ca: 714.369.8524 | fax: 714.908.1796


Blog | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr | Twitter
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2011, 02:45 PM   #20
EAS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
EAS's Avatar
217
Rep
5,695
Posts


 
Drives: VF620 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (10)

Got more VMRs in stock ready to ship for winter packages!
__________________
european auto source (eas)
email: info@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com
tel 866.669.0705 | ca: 714.369.8524 | fax: 714.908.1796


Blog | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr | Twitter
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2011, 07:47 PM   #21
EAS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
EAS's Avatar
217
Rep
5,695
Posts


 
Drives: VF620 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (10)


We have V710s in stock for your winter wheels!
__________________
european auto source (eas)
email: info@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com
tel 866.669.0705 | ca: 714.369.8524 | fax: 714.908.1796


Blog | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr | Twitter
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2011, 07:35 PM   #22
EAS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
EAS's Avatar
217
Rep
5,695
Posts


 
Drives: VF620 M3
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (10)

Thanks for the orders, we appreciate your support!
__________________
european auto source (eas)
email: info@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com
tel 866.669.0705 | ca: 714.369.8524 | fax: 714.908.1796


Blog | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr | Twitter
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST