BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
BPM Sport
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-11-2011, 11:42 AM   #1
335e92tx
Major
335e92tx's Avatar
54
Rep
1,289
Posts

 
Drives: 07-335e92 - monaco blue
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas

iTrader: (2)

finally - egypt is moving to the next stage

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa...pt=T1&iref=BN1


and on a completely different note - how about a little show.

Probably wont embed - wmv file -
http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/1311127/...RR_XING_ND.wmv
__________________
JBSPEED|MIRO-M6 reps|BMS JB3 V2.0 & DCI |VK Motorwerks DPs|BSH Oil Catch Can |Wavetrac |ETS IC
replacement FP #3 installed on 11/18 @43K - probably more sig updates to follow :/
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 11:52 AM   #2
Verbiage
I swag on 'em.
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
116
Rep
8,143
Posts

 
Drives: N54B30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD

iTrader: (5)

Seen this too.. crazy how that happened so suddenly.
__________________
Peep my music shit here
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 11:58 AM   #3
Blake
Banned
No_Country
176
Rep
4,651
Posts

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

iTrader: (7)

nothing like a good ole' fashioned revolution
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 01:04 PM   #4
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Tondtar's Avatar
Vanuatu
148
Rep
884
Posts

 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
More power to them. Iran will be next in line.



And ....Why almost all revolutions happen in the Winter season?
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 01:07 PM   #5
Verbiage
I swag on 'em.
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
116
Rep
8,143
Posts

 
Drives: N54B30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
More power to them. Iran will be next in line.



And ....Why almost all revolutions happen in the Winter season?
They're bored and cold. They wanna ignite the fire of revolution with a spark of passion.
__________________
Peep my music shit here
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 01:07 PM   #6
Blake
Banned
No_Country
176
Rep
4,651
Posts

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
More power to them. Iran will be next in line.



And ....Why almost all revolutions happen in the Winter season?
because it's much cooler
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 01:16 PM   #7
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Tondtar's Avatar
Vanuatu
148
Rep
884
Posts

 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post
They're bored and cold. They wanna ignite the fire of revolution with a spark of passion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
because it's much cooler


Also, I think camping out in newly labeled "Freedom Square" in the middle of the capital is more fun when your balls are frozen solid

Last edited by Tondtar; 02-11-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 01:24 PM   #8
TMNT
Captain
41
Rep
875
Posts

 
Drives: 330ci ZHP
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
More power to them. Iran will be next in line.
Hopefully, and hopefully they won't puss out this time.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 01:25 PM   #9
Verbiage
I swag on 'em.
Verbiage's Avatar
Jamaica
116
Rep
8,143
Posts

 
Drives: N54B30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post


Also, I think camping out in newly labeled "Freedom Square" in the middle of the capital is more fun when your balls are frozen solid
I dunno man. I like my balls hot.
__________________
Peep my music shit here
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 02:27 PM   #10
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
283
Rep
15,808
Posts

 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (291)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
More power to them. Iran will be next in line.



And ....Why almost all revolutions happen in the Winter season?
cause it's too hot and humid in the summer lol
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 02:52 PM   #11
turbo2nr
25to4
turbo2nr's Avatar
No_Country
4
Rep
222
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Nyc

iTrader: (0)

thats awesome that all the protest and lives didnt go in vain.

more power to them!
__________________
07 E90 335i
R.I.P. 1997 s14
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 03:09 PM   #12
ghosthi32
Banned
25
Rep
2,516
Posts

 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
More power to them. Iran will be next in line.


i hope so too
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 06:17 PM   #13
dth656
First Lieutenant
7
Rep
321
Posts

 
Drives: e90 330i
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: cali

iTrader: (0)

actually, iran already had a popular revolution to overthrow a US backed scumbag (i.e. the shah). unfortunately, the revolution was co-opted by corrupt theocrats, but iran's situation is quite different from egypt: there are significant reformist elements in the government that ahmedinejad's administration has to contend with.

i would say next in line would be algeria, jordan, morocco, syria, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
More power to them. Iran will be next in line.



And ....Why almost all revolutions happen in the Winter season?
__________________
go bears
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 06:23 PM   #14
ghosthi32
Banned
25
Rep
2,516
Posts

 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dth656 View Post
actually, iran already had a popular revolution to overthrow a US backed scumbag (i.e. the shah). unfortunately, the revolution was co-opted by corrupt theocrats, but iran's situation is quite different from egypt: there are significant reformist elements in the government that ahmedinejad's administration has to contend with.

i would say next in line would be algeria, jordan, morocco, syria, etc.
there is no such thing as a reformist in the islamic republic...
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 06:25 PM   #15
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Tondtar's Avatar
Vanuatu
148
Rep
884
Posts

 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dth656 View Post
actually, iran already had a popular revolution to overthrow a US backed scumbag (i.e. the shah). unfortunately, the revolution was co-opted by corrupt theocrats, but iran's situation is quite different from egypt: there are significant reformist elements in the government that ahmedinejad's administration has to contend with.

i would say next in line would be algeria, jordan, morocco, syria, etc.
Those combination of letters highlighted in bold above disqualifies you from any further input about the situation in Iran ....There is nothing "reforming" about anyone remotely related to the archaic regime there. People want to do away with anything "Islamic" first and foremost after 32 years of taking it.

As far as other candidates for being in line are concerned, I do agree that they qualify. Although, not quite sure if the ingredients for a successful uprising is there yet. We shall not confuse a "strong will" with an "iron clad resolve", IMO.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 06:26 PM   #16
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Tondtar's Avatar
Vanuatu
148
Rep
884
Posts

 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
there is no such thing as a reformist in the islamic republic...
+1,00000000

You were quicker, brah ...plus you have that maximum 10 words MMS posting style working for you
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 06:38 PM   #17
ghosthi32
Banned
25
Rep
2,516
Posts

 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
Those combination of letters highlighted in bold above disqualifies you from any further input about the situation in Iran ....There is nothing "reforming" about anyone remotely related to the archaic regime there. People want to do away with anything "Islamic" first and foremost after 32 years of taking it.

As far as other candidates for being in line are concerned, I do agree that they qualify. Although, not quite sure if the ingredients for a successful uprising is there yet. We shall not confuse a "strong will" with an "iron clad resolve", IMO.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
+1,00000000

You were quicker, brah ...plus you have that maximum 10 words MMS posting style working for you

yeah, type faster old man
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 06:44 PM   #18
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Tondtar's Avatar
Vanuatu
148
Rep
884
Posts

 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post



yeah, type faster old man
I'm trying ...I'm trying... but I am always getting distracted by young bewbies, brah



Last edited by Tondtar; 02-11-2011 at 06:56 PM.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 07:28 PM   #19
persian54
Lieutenant General
persian54's Avatar
United_States
283
Rep
15,808
Posts

 
Drives: SL550. Prev: E93 M3/335i/Z435i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Valley, SoCal

iTrader: (291)

i really wish they don't have a revolution in Iran

I have too much money there and I won't be able to get it out fast enough... stupid IRS+Homeland Security etc not letting people freely take money from the Middle East

It's not like I'm sending money with the possibility of helping extremists.. its getting my own money out... into America..where I can buy stuff.. and help the US economy etc etc
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 07:31 PM   #20
ghosthi32
Banned
25
Rep
2,516
Posts

 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
i really wish they don't have a revolution in Iran

I have too much money there and I won't be able to get it out fast enough... stupid IRS+Homeland Security etc not letting people freely take money from the Middle East

It's not like I'm sending money with the possibility of helping extremists.. its getting my own money out... into America..where I can buy stuff.. and help the US economy etc etc


freedom is worth more than money
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2011, 08:03 PM   #21
ScaredOnce
Very Important
ScaredOnce's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
450
Posts

 
Drives: 335xi (e92)
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: PIT

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
i really wish they don't have a revolution in Iran

I have too much money there and I won't be able to get it out fast enough... stupid IRS+Homeland Security etc not letting people freely take money from the Middle East

It's not like I'm sending money with the possibility of helping extremists.. its getting my own money out... into America..where I can buy stuff.. and help the US economy etc etc

If you forward me a small processing fee, I can attempt to retreive your funds...

For really tho, that sucks. I feel like a few calls to Switzerland could help you.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2011, 01:02 AM   #22
Blake
Banned
No_Country
176
Rep
4,651
Posts

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
i really wish they don't have a revolution in Iran

I have too much money there and I won't be able to get it out fast enough...
quit being selfish, brah.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST