BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-04-2007, 02:26 AM   #111
spacedogg
Colonel
spacedogg's Avatar
Canada
53
Rep
2,819
Posts

 
Drives: Debadged
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver, BC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwexecutive View Post
EDIT: Er, thinking about it, what would stop the bolts from being brought down by the wind and scrapping your car as it flys backwards? Ummm, yeah, this doesn't sound like such a great idea anymore.
according to my friend he said he just tossed the bolts straight up and out of the sunroof. He didn't bother trying to throw them up and back. By the time the bolts were coming back down to earth, they were in line with the Jetta.

personally, I'm not sure if I would purposefully keep a bag of bolts in my car...i might get too tempted to use it too often. but it is a good story nonetheless.

the way my friend tells it is funnier. when he tells the part about throwing the money he was apparently saying outloud, "take that f**ker...yeah...i'm throwing money at you b*tch!"

LOL.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2007, 04:38 AM   #112
edgarj
Captain
edgarj's Avatar
United_States
12
Rep
811
Posts

 
Drives: 335i e92, PROcede, Eisen-fake
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: East Tennessee via PDX

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacedogg View Post
personally, I'm not sure if I would purposefully keep a bag of bolts in my car...i might get too tempted to use it too often. but it is a good story nonetheless.

LOL.
No. You should throw bolts out of your sunroof when someone cuts you off.... natch! Always keep a bag of bolts/screws handy... like a Bavarian Claymore pushed by the wind of moral relativity and BMWExecutiveosterone!

Executive.... he's super manly and takes ZERO shit. Zero. Null set. A shitless black box devoid of moral turbo-lag. And he's an Executive, as in really important and super smart, which implies wealth and power guiding that 330i man sled. With all of his super manly advice, I expect to see him in the headlines daily, as he dosent take any static, none, and always sticks it to those who cross his 330i (or even the theoretical aspects of the e92-M3).

I really like his posts as they're like a compass pointing true toward Steven Segall.


Take home here is "always throw bolts through ones sunroof at those who give friction on ones commute" AND, for gods sake, be a man and stop posting to this forum before you tug your nut sack and rambo up! WWED. What Would Executive Do?

WWED is in dire need of a stickey. Hell, the world needs a WWED shot of machismo.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2007, 01:52 PM   #113
theslik1
Second Lieutenant
theslik1's Avatar
3
Rep
213
Posts

 
Drives: Lexus IS-F
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SC

iTrader: (0)

Seriously...why aren't you posting a picture of the license plate? Part of this turd's consequences needs to be a dose of the ol' "internet fame". Specifically, the chance that next time he tries this crap he may run up on somebody who's ready for him. Frankly, he deserves that opportunity.

Post the plate and let the chips fall where they may. It will be far better for him to get his ass beat than potentially killing someone. :mad:
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2007, 06:26 PM   #114
pittyinSC
Drives Smart
pittyinSC's Avatar
United_States
26
Rep
2,386
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW M5 SG/Blk 6spd
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Charleston, SC

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to pittyinSC
I know this wont help but because you probably know where he lives but if anyone wants to find someone this might work http://reverseplatelookup.com/index....m&revid=amsoft
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2007, 04:42 AM   #115
Gearcraft
misadventurer
Gearcraft's Avatar
Philippines
10
Rep
708
Posts

 
Drives: bubbie mystic blue whale
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: candied island

iTrader: (0)

last Sunday i was driving along 405 and used my windshield washers and i didnt notice the c-class behind me. after a few seconds the guy overtook me and started spraying his washer for quite a while. what a punk. lol.
__________________
325i I SP
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2007, 08:37 AM   #116
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
67
Rep
3,035
Posts

 
Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: MD

iTrader: (29)

Send a message via AIM to SE3P_to_E90
that story pisses me off...

if that little shit 16year old wants to do that... i'll find him, get some lube, and rear-end him ...if you know what i mean?

then spit on his face and call him my bitch... you should've killed him!
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2007, 03:54 PM   #117
Grumpy514
Lieutenant
Grumpy514's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
460
Posts

 
Drives: 14' 535i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: DMV

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW 535i  [0.00]
Yah.

Chop of the kids hands
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 09:36 AM   #118
NPDAN
Colonel
NPDAN's Avatar
31
Rep
2,570
Posts

 
Drives: AW DCT M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: So.Cal

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [4.00]
07' E92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to NPDAN
stupid little fucker
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 09:39 AM   #119
NPDAN
Colonel
NPDAN's Avatar
31
Rep
2,570
Posts

 
Drives: AW DCT M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: So.Cal

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [4.00]
07' E92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to NPDAN
we are a brotherhood... I love owning a BMW
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 01:57 PM   #120
matt_335Ci
Colonel
matt_335Ci's Avatar
United_States
76
Rep
2,293
Posts

 
Drives: F30 335i Sport
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Arizona - West Valley

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2012 335i sedan  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to matt_335Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarj View Post
No. You should throw bolts out of your sunroof when someone cuts you off.... natch! Always keep a bag of bolts/screws handy... like a Bavarian Claymore pushed by the wind of moral relativity and BMWExecutiveosterone!

Executive.... he's super manly and takes ZERO shit. Zero. Null set. A shitless black box devoid of moral turbo-lag. And he's an Executive, as in really important and super smart, which implies wealth and power guiding that 330i man sled. With all of his super manly advice, I expect to see him in the headlines daily, as he dosent take any static, none, and always sticks it to those who cross his 330i (or even the theoretical aspects of the e92-M3).

I really like his posts as they're like a compass pointing true toward Steven Segall.


Take home here is "always throw bolts through ones sunroof at those who give friction on ones commute" AND, for gods sake, be a man and stop posting to this forum before you tug your nut sack and rambo up! WWED. What Would Executive Do?

WWED is in dire need of a stickey. Hell, the world needs a WWED shot of machismo.
that was by far the funniest post EVER!!
__________________
'12 335i Glacier Silver w/everest grey leather/aluminum&black gloss trim/ZSL/ZPP/ZTP/ZPS/Sport8spd/PDC/hot seats/20% ceramic tints

*RETIRED* 2009 z4 35i [e89] | 2007 335i coupe [e92] | 2001 325Ci [e46] *RETIRED*
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 03:00 PM   #121
msimon18
Retired
msimon18's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
868
Posts

 
Drives: Z4 s30i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Villages, FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
When I reach 80 year sold I am going to buy a Hummer and have really fun day with some of these folks !!! Whoops, senior moment, I must have hit the gas instead of the brake. Should work for me don't you think ??
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2007, 07:22 PM   #122
BeeEmDubU
Captain
BeeEmDubU's Avatar
9
Rep
719
Posts

 
Drives: AW 325i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: So Cal

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1smo View Post
hahah, what happened to the other thread?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2007, 10:50 PM   #123
tturedraider
Captain
tturedraider's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
742
Posts

 
Drives: '06 Sonora 330i NA N52 :-)
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Chicago, north shore (via Tennessee & Texas)

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacedogg View Post
according to my friend he said he just tossed the bolts straight up and out of the sunroof. He didn't bother trying to throw them up and back. By the time the bolts were coming back down to earth, they were in line with the Jetta.

personally, I'm not sure if I would purposefully keep a bag of bolts in my car...i might get too tempted to use it too often. but it is a good story nonetheless.

the way my friend tells it is funnier. when he tells the part about throwing the money he was apparently saying outloud, "take that f**ker...yeah...i'm throwing money at you b*tch!"

LOL.
I just feel sorry for all the innocent folks who got flats from all those bolts in the road.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2007, 02:25 PM   #124
edgarj
Captain
edgarj's Avatar
United_States
12
Rep
811
Posts

 
Drives: 335i e92, PROcede, Eisen-fake
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: East Tennessee via PDX

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_335Ci View Post
that was by far the funniest post EVER!!
Glad you liked it.... it almost got me banned, as I received a warning just after posting it and another post noting the similarities between young Exec and Chuck Norris. I'm assuming Bmwexecutive reported me for "being mean".

Funny in retrospect, and I'm LMAO after reading Exec's recent post after all of his manly advice on asskicking, bolt throwing, and lawsuits. I was about to order these pants so that I could be super tough like him, but I think I'll just buy an M16 as per his latest suggestion for dealing with road rage incidents.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2007, 06:43 PM   #125
elmaki
Lieutenant
elmaki's Avatar
6
Rep
469
Posts

 
Drives: 07 335i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Santa Barbara, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
08 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
2007 335  [0.00]
2007 335i  [0.00]
20007 335  [0.00]
dude, I feel enraged just reading your story
__________________
Elmaki
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2007, 08:40 AM   #126
mkoesel
Moderator
United_States
184
Rep
13,844
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 SO/CSAT F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canton, MI

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarj View Post
Glad you liked it.... it almost got me banned.
LOL, you almost got banned for that? Wow. People can't appreciate humor I guess. Especially when it exposes the truth about them. Oh well.

Just so we have it straight, urging people to throw bolts at others is ok, but speaking out against people giving poor advice is not.
__________________
A gen-u-ine BMW eff-eight-zero with them tandem clutches in the transmission and that dad gum sun roof on the top-a da cawr.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST