BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
Vorsteiner
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-11-2011, 10:47 AM   #23
stocksure
Private
1
Rep
72
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

The BMW website showed my in-production car as a 335 when I used the production number but then updated to my M3 when I used my VIN. See if you can get the VIN and use that instead of the production number for online tracking.
__________________
2011 E92 M3
Jerez Black, ZCP
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 11:44 AM   #24
BimmerM
Lieutenant
BimmerM's Avatar
United_States
31
Rep
528
Posts

Drives: '11.5 E92 M3, '05 X5 4.8is
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2005 BMW X5 4.8is  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksure View Post
The BMW website showed my in-production car as a 335 when I used the production number but then updated to my M3 when I used my VIN. See if you can get the VIN and use that instead of the production number for online tracking.
If you entered your production number the same day your order went in then the BMW site might show a different model. Same thing happened to me. However, the next day or two, I just deleted it from the web site and entered the production number again and it showed the correct car.

I guess it takes BMW a day or two to update their records.
__________________

Drives: '11.5 Interlagos Blue E92 M3, '05 LeMans Blue X5 4.8is
Sold: '03.5 Mystic Blue E46 M3
DIYs: Enable Rear Fog | Easy Side Gill Replacement | Front Grill Replacement
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 02:57 PM   #25
cracker123
Lieutenant
9
Rep
420
Posts

Drives: AstonMartin Virage, M6 GC
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Updated to the correct car, waiting for the production date. When I call the 1800 number I get scheduled for production but no production date ? So it might be scheduled for production pretty soon then ? The individual options still don't show up.

Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 03:04 PM   #26
BimmerM
Lieutenant
BimmerM's Avatar
United_States
31
Rep
528
Posts

Drives: '11.5 E92 M3, '05 X5 4.8is
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2005 BMW X5 4.8is  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
My car was "On Order" for about a week before it went into production. I think (I could be wrong) that it's based on when your dealer has an allocation. Perhaps ask your CA which production week you are scheduled for so you have an idea. The web site is at least 2-3 days late with updates.

Even after I picked up my car on Dec 23rd, the web page was "At Preparation Center". LOL.

THe 800 number is no better with updates.
__________________

Drives: '11.5 Interlagos Blue E92 M3, '05 LeMans Blue X5 4.8is
Sold: '03.5 Mystic Blue E46 M3
DIYs: Enable Rear Fog | Easy Side Gill Replacement | Front Grill Replacement
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #27
cracker123
Lieutenant
9
Rep
420
Posts

Drives: AstonMartin Virage, M6 GC
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerM View Post
My car was "On Order" for about a week before it went into production. I think (I could be wrong) that it's based on when your dealer has an allocation. Perhaps ask your CA which production week you are scheduled for so you have an idea. The web site is at least 2-3 days late with updates.

Even after I picked up my car on Dec 23rd, the web page was "At Preparation Center". LOL.

THe 800 number is no better with updates.
Waiting to hear back on the date, but my guess would be in the next couple of weeks for 150. Right now it is at 112. Our recent car was as 112 for about a week or two before it went into 150.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 03:26 PM   #28
ksoze
Captain
ksoze's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
620
Posts

Drives: 2011 E93 M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Cracker - would be interested in what week your are told you are. We ordered about the same time and have similar cars.



Name:  Screen shot 2011-01-11 at 2.18.52 PM.png
Views: 1175
Size:  132.9 KB
__________________
2011.75 E93 JB/FR | 2002 E46 M3 Convertible | 2002 E53 X5 3.0 | 2000 E39 540i | 1998 E36 M3 | 1988 E28 M5 | 1987 E28 528i
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 03:55 PM   #29
cracker123
Lieutenant
9
Rep
420
Posts

Drives: AstonMartin Virage, M6 GC
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoze View Post
Cracker - would be interested in what week your are told you are. We ordered about the same time and have similar cars.



Attachment 473763
What does it say on the 1800 number ?
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 04:33 PM   #30
ksoze
Captain
ksoze's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
620
Posts

Drives: 2011 E93 M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

The 800 number says "scheduled for production with no production date yet". The production week should be available to your CA however.
__________________
2011.75 E93 JB/FR | 2002 E46 M3 Convertible | 2002 E53 X5 3.0 | 2000 E39 540i | 1998 E36 M3 | 1988 E28 M5 | 1987 E28 528i
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #31
KTM505SX
Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
580
Posts

Drives: 11 E92M3 ZCP 13 Ford Raptor SC
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Stevenson Ranch,CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
Individual Interior is the only way to go......your new car sounds like it will be amazing.

Here is a picture of my Individual Amarone on Piano Black Trim with Inlay:

Sick combo..Well done
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 06:45 PM   #32
cracker123
Lieutenant
9
Rep
420
Posts

Drives: AstonMartin Virage, M6 GC
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoze View Post
The 800 number says "scheduled for production with no production date yet". The production week should be available to your CA however.
Nice color combo btw
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 08:10 PM   #33
EuroCarsOnline
3
Rep
253
Posts

Drives: BMW Individual M3 Sedan
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northwest BMW

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 6MT View Post
To the OP, nice build!

How do you guys special order options?
Also, is there like a list of ALL available special order options I can pick from?

This would be nice to know on my next order, lol
There is no list of all available options for the BMW Individual Program. If you can think of it, I can request it for you. There are some restrictions on what can and can't be done, but I've ordered many. You can get crazy with things like ordering floor mats with fox red trim.
__________________

Ultimate Buying Power
BMWDavid@me.com
www.bmweco.com 202-262-2900
Call Joy for Vehicle Status 443-883-6925
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 08:15 PM   #34
cracker123
Lieutenant
9
Rep
420
Posts

Drives: AstonMartin Virage, M6 GC
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroCarsOnline View Post
There is no list of all available options for the BMW Individual Program. If you can think of it, I can request it for you. There are some restrictions on what can and can't be done, but I've ordered many. You can get crazy with things like ordering floor mats with fox red trim.
Has any one done stiched dash on an M3 as an individual option ?
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #35
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
BMRLVR's Avatar
Canada
58
Rep
2,454
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker123 View Post
Has any one done stiched dash on an M3 as an individual option ?
Full leather is not available on the M3's at all...... I inquired when I was ordering.
__________________
2011 E90 M3 ZCP - Individual Moonstone/Individual Amarone Extended/Individual Piano Black With Inlay:LINK!!!
1994 Euro E36 M3 Sedan - Daytona Violet/Mulberry:LINK!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 09:06 PM   #36
cracker123
Lieutenant
9
Rep
420
Posts

Drives: AstonMartin Virage, M6 GC
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
Full leather is not available on the M3's at all...... I inquired when I was ordering.
Thanks, are the carpets on the individual interior different than the standard ones ?
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 09:49 PM   #37
Technic
Lieutenant General
Technic's Avatar
United_States
377
Rep
11,976
Posts

Drives: 2015 320i
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ft Lauderdale, Florida

iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker123 View Post
Thanks, are the carpets on the individual interior different than the standard ones ?
There are Individual stitched/piping floormats at $1000 a set.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 12:43 AM   #38
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
BMRLVR's Avatar
Canada
58
Rep
2,454
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker123 View Post
Thanks, are the carpets on the individual interior different than the standard ones ?
All Individual interiors on the M3 include the normal black carpet.
__________________
2011 E90 M3 ZCP - Individual Moonstone/Individual Amarone Extended/Individual Piano Black With Inlay:LINK!!!
1994 Euro E36 M3 Sedan - Daytona Violet/Mulberry:LINK!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 03:14 AM   #39
Sedan_Clan
California Highway Patrolling
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
185
Rep
11,136
Posts

Drives: '15 M4 (lots-of-M's, RRS, X5)
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
Individual Interior is the only way to go......your new car sounds like it will be amazing.

Here is a picture of my Individual Amarone on Piano Black Trim with Inlay:


Amarone is SICK! I love it. Any other pictures? I think that it would look great paired with AW or MW.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 03:27 AM   #40
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
BMRLVR's Avatar
Canada
58
Rep
2,454
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Amarone is SICK! I love it. Any other pictures? I think that it would look great paired with AW or MW.
Sorry, no other pictures at the moment. I will get some more photos when the car comes out of storage in May or June!!!
__________________
2011 E90 M3 ZCP - Individual Moonstone/Individual Amarone Extended/Individual Piano Black With Inlay:LINK!!!
1994 Euro E36 M3 Sedan - Daytona Violet/Mulberry:LINK!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 03:44 AM   #41
Sedan_Clan
California Highway Patrolling
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
185
Rep
11,136
Posts

Drives: '15 M4 (lots-of-M's, RRS, X5)
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: On 2 wheels clipping an apex!

iTrader: (25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
Sorry, no other pictures at the moment. I will get some more photos when the car comes out of storage in May or June!!!
Do you find that this color reminds you of Imola Red, or is it slightly darker in person?
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 11:40 AM   #42
EuroCarsOnline
3
Rep
253
Posts

Drives: BMW Individual M3 Sedan
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northwest BMW

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker123 View Post
Has any one done stiched dash on an M3 as an individual option ?
With extended leather that could be a possibility but the dash could be a challenge. It would look great I'm sure. I can't wait to see the 1M Coupe with the contrasting stitched dash.
__________________

Ultimate Buying Power
BMWDavid@me.com
www.bmweco.com 202-262-2900
Call Joy for Vehicle Status 443-883-6925
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 02:41 PM   #43
cracker123
Lieutenant
9
Rep
420
Posts

Drives: AstonMartin Virage, M6 GC
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

If I add p2 to my current build, will my build get the new MSRP increase of $500 + cost of P2 or just the cost of the P2 ?
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #44
EuroCarsOnline
3
Rep
253
Posts

Drives: BMW Individual M3 Sedan
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northwest BMW

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracker123 View Post
If I add p2 to my current build, will my build get the new MSRP increase of $500 + cost of P2 or just the cost of the P2 ?
I'm not sure what your current build is but you won't get double-charged for options you already have that are included in ZP2.
__________________

Ultimate Buying Power
BMWDavid@me.com
www.bmweco.com 202-262-2900
Call Joy for Vehicle Status 443-883-6925
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 PM.




m3post
m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST