BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-12-2007, 11:10 PM   #45
Bimmerista
Major General
 
Bimmerista's Avatar
 
Drives: superstock
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Posts: 5,698
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0700700 View Post
sorry for the OT, but:

The owner, i know relatively well. He was racing a Porsche 997TT in the center of Sofia, in rush hour... He lost control and hit 2 more cars, injuring at least 8 people.

6 are in hospital. My thoughts go out to them

Pray that everyone escapes unharmed.

Thank you
My thoughts go out indeed to everyone.






Now, I love your pic of the kid vs the cock. As well, WTF was your friend and Mr. Porsche thinking of racing in the middle of a bustling city ? I mean really, not very smart. Sorry I typically refrain from such comments, but in light of the seriousness of the accident, I couldn't help it this time. Hope everyone makes it out OK.
__________________
__________________________
2012 335i, saphire black, coral red leather interior, sport line, sport suspension, 6mt, premium package
2011 Lincoln MKX, black on black, premium package - that's right! Techno-Groovy baby
Bimmerista is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2007, 11:56 PM   #46
BMW F22
Major General
 
BMW F22's Avatar
 
Drives: ///M235i
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Around the Bay

Posts: 8,306
iTrader: (8)

While Im sorry to hear about the accident and hope that everyone will be fine, my first thought after reading the 1st post was "WTF??? an ML vs a Porsche???? And during rush hour? 6 were injured because of that race?? OMFG words cant even explain how I feel right now."
BMW F22 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-13-2007, 06:58 AM   #47
FirstClass
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 328xi
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Posts: 3,199
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post
unfortunatly it failed to rid the world of one more idiot
That's an asshole comment.
__________________
328xi Coupe, Montego Blue on Black with Alum, Step, Sport, Premium, CA, PDC, Cold Weather (Damn Pennsylvania winters)
Current Mods: Heavy right foot - Planned Mods: Lightweight right foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
shit, if i had that kind of money id buy a gtstreet for monday, an ascari a10 for tuesday, a DBS for wednesday and id just ride jessica alba the rest of the week.
FirstClass is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-13-2007, 07:58 AM   #48
0700700
Major
 
0700700's Avatar
 
Drives: 745li / cls 55
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: BG

Posts: 1,056
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerista View Post
My thoughts go out indeed to everyone.

Now, I love your pic of the kid vs the cock. As well, WTF was your friend and Mr. Porsche thinking of racing in the middle of a bustling city ? I mean really, not very smart. Sorry I typically refrain from such comments, but in light of the seriousness of the accident, I couldn't help it this time. Hope everyone makes it out OK.
to be honest mate, i dont really know ? recently people with fancy cars see it as a way of life, "proving" themselves on the road... I dont condone it, and i try to tell people what i think is right or wrong, but most of my friends have had everything given to them just like that, so dont really seem to respect the typical values that people like us cherish :mad:

the problem is that in bulgaria, with a bit more money you can get out of this situation, and even blame other drivers for what happened...
__________________
2007 CLS55 AMG / 2003 BMW 745Li
0700700 is offline   Bulgaria
0
Reply With Quote
      02-13-2007, 11:08 AM   #49
Bimmerista
Major General
 
Bimmerista's Avatar
 
Drives: superstock
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Posts: 5,698
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0700700 View Post
to be honest mate, i dont really know ? recently people with fancy cars see it as a way of life, "proving" themselves on the road... I dont condone it, and i try to tell people what i think is right or wrong, but most of my friends have had everything given to them just like that, so dont really seem to respect the typical values that people like us cherish :mad:

the problem is that in bulgaria, with a bit more money you can get out of this situation, and even blame other drivers for what happened...
Yes, I was born in an (ex) Communist country, one of your neighbours in fact-glad NOT to be there anymore.
__________________
__________________________
2012 335i, saphire black, coral red leather interior, sport line, sport suspension, 6mt, premium package
2011 Lincoln MKX, black on black, premium package - that's right! Techno-Groovy baby
Bimmerista is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-13-2007, 01:35 PM   #50
0700700
Major
 
0700700's Avatar
 
Drives: 745li / cls 55
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: BG

Posts: 1,056
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerista View Post
Yes, I was born in an (ex) Communist country, one of your neighbours in fact-glad NOT to be there anymore.
dont despair mate, things are getting better here ... slowly
__________________
2007 CLS55 AMG / 2003 BMW 745Li
0700700 is offline   Bulgaria
0
Reply With Quote
      02-13-2007, 06:24 PM   #51
Bimmerista
Major General
 
Bimmerista's Avatar
 
Drives: superstock
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Posts: 5,698
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0700700 View Post
dont despair mate, things are getting better here ... slowly
I can believe it - we are discussing accidents and races with luxury autos in Bulgaria
__________________
__________________________
2012 335i, saphire black, coral red leather interior, sport line, sport suspension, 6mt, premium package
2011 Lincoln MKX, black on black, premium package - that's right! Techno-Groovy baby
Bimmerista is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST