BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-13-2010, 09:57 AM   #23
CaliChris
New Member
 
Drives: 2009 M3 Space Grey Cabriolet
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: San Jose, Ca

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 M3  [0.00]
I'm really sorry this happened. If you can't put that sweet baby in a garage at night, at least buy a cheap web cam to record to a PC what is happening around her at night. It might help catch the next one or these bums if they come back.
I wish you good luck!
CaliChris is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-13-2010, 10:01 AM   #24
Chako
Private First Class
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada

Posts: 184
iTrader: (1)


Oh wow.. Sorry that happened to you!
Chako is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-13-2010, 10:30 AM   #25
Sean05
Putcha ang ganda...
 
Sean05's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 MR E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles, Brea CA.

Posts: 5,284
iTrader: (9)

Send a message via Yahoo to Sean05
the car is usually garage but for some reason i decide not to i had my S2000 fully fixed up show car condition and nothing happen for 3 years...

also i think its part of my fault anyway since i didnt put a lock on my wheels, funny cause they did all that work and they cant even sell it cause the other wheels are still on it... i think might as well give it to them... LOL

bastards will get there turn...


Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliChris View Post
I'm really sorry this happened. If you can't put that sweet baby in a garage at night, at least buy a cheap web cam to record to a PC what is happening around her at night. It might help catch the next one or these bums if they come back.
I wish you good luck!

Last edited by Sean05; 12-13-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Sean05 is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-13-2010, 11:41 AM   #26
jeffnnj
Second Lieutenant
 
jeffnnj's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E93 M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NNJ, USA

Posts: 281
iTrader: (0)

That sucks so badly. I cannot remember the last time I heard of someone's rims being stolen around here. They look like Alufelgen SF71. Am I right?
__________________
2011 M3 Convertible, Alpine White/Black Novillo Leather
2008 550i Sport, Platinum Gray/Natural Brown (retired)
2006 550i Silver Gray/Black (retired)
2002 M3 Convertible Titanium Silver/Black(retired)
1998 328i Convertible Arctic Silver/Gray(retired)
jeffnnj is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-13-2010, 11:49 AM   #27
Sean05
Putcha ang ganda...
 
Sean05's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 MR E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles, Brea CA.

Posts: 5,284
iTrader: (9)

Send a message via Yahoo to Sean05
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffnnj View Post
That sucks so badly. I cannot remember the last time I heard of someone's rims being stolen around here. They look like Alufelgen SF71. Am I right?
nah

Last edited by Sean05; 12-13-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Sean05 is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-13-2010, 01:15 PM   #28
Kyoshi71
Colonel
 
Kyoshi71's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New York

Posts: 2,528
iTrader: (0)

Fucking Scumbags. Drive around for a few weeks and you'll probably see some shitty riceburner cruising with 3 sick rims and a doughnut.

At that point, refer to the website below:

http://www.hk-usa.com/civilian_produ...5c_general.asp
__________________
"But resist we much; we must; and we will much; about that be committed."
~Rev. Al Sharpton


2010 E92 M3|Silverstone II|M-DCT|NCSW|2MT|ZCW|ZPP|ZTP|302|507|Gas Guzzler Tax
Kyoshi71 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #29
bavarian06
Captain
 
bavarian06's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 886
iTrader: (6)

on the plus side, you'll just need to replace three, not all four. good thing you parked the front passenger wheel so close to the curb
bavarian06 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-14-2010, 03:13 PM   #30
kwike92
Major
 
kwike92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 m3 coupe | 2011 STi
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mission Viejo, Ca

Posts: 1,400
iTrader: (6)

fck that pisses me off. if i ever walked out and saw my car without wheels... i think ive seen your car before, where in oc do u live? ive seen a very similar m3 in the irvine/newport area new main and jamorbee....
kwike92 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2010, 05:36 PM   #31
hurtwj
TRUE WARRANT OFFICER 3 /BLACKHAWK DRIVER
 
hurtwj's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 E90 SG
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ENTERPRISE, AL

Posts: 135
iTrader: (4)

I need to invest in some lock lugs.. after seeing this...
__________________
08 E90 M3 Sparkling graphite
BC FORGED RACING WHEELS 19X8.5, 19X11 21&22LBS ,Blacked out side markers, CARBON FIBER EMBLEMS, H&R sport springs, HARDWIRED V1
hurtwj is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2010, 07:44 PM   #32
armorrig
Brigadier General
 
armorrig's Avatar
 
Drives: Tamiya
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: So.Cal.

Posts: 3,268
iTrader: (2)

DAMN!!! I came in the classifieds today (haven't been on for awhile) just to look if anyone was selling Locking Nuts as I'm in the market for one (looking at project kics for style but pricy, might just get gorilla or mcgard for less than 30 bucks)... And I just happened to click your thread...

Sorry this happened to you. Your insurance should cover this. But still, always hate to see something like this happen in the first place.
__________________
armorrig is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #33
Sean05
Putcha ang ganda...
 
Sean05's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 MR E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles, Brea CA.

Posts: 5,284
iTrader: (9)

Send a message via Yahoo to Sean05
Quote:
Originally Posted by armorrig View Post
DAMN!!! I came in the classifieds today (haven't been on for awhile) just to look if anyone was selling Locking Nuts as I'm in the market for one (looking at project kics for style but pricy, might just get gorilla or mcgard for less than 30 bucks)... And I just happened to click your thread...

Sorry this happened to you. Your insurance should cover this. But still, always hate to see something like this happen in the first place.
to be honest i didnt mind people taking shit off the car although is fawked up its just the hassle, i have been trying to find some spare wheels so i can have it towed but shit until now i have not found one and i cant buy new wheels yet cause i have to wait for my insurance company.

so until then i wait
Sean05 is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2010, 05:37 AM   #34
emthreeboy
Captain
 
emthreeboy's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 & E46 M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: socal

Posts: 918
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
to be honest i didnt mind people taking shit off the car although is fawked up its just the hassle, i have been trying to find some spare wheels so i can have it towed but shit until now i have not found one and i cant buy new wheels yet cause i have to wait for my insurance company.

so until then i wait
Damn bro, car is still outside your house on those carstands without wheels?
__________________
-09 e92 SPACE GRAY/// m3 w/ m-dct!

-06 E46 JET BLACK/// m3 6MT!
emthreeboy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2010, 09:15 AM   #35
Sean05
Putcha ang ganda...
 
Sean05's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 MR E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles, Brea CA.

Posts: 5,284
iTrader: (9)

Send a message via Yahoo to Sean05
Quote:
Originally Posted by emthreeboy View Post
Damn bro, car is still outside your house on those carstands without wheels?
yeap it sucks since i have no choice but to wait for the adjustor. ill be meeting with him today but to be honest i really dont know how to tow the car without wheels, i have called several towing company and said they need wheels...

so hoping the insurance company will get or do something to get this car off the ground and off to the body shop... its only been a week and i miss my car already. ... this shit really sucks. ...

i dont like wishing bad things for those who did this, "god help them"
Sean05 is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2010, 01:14 PM   #36
James@Jlevi SW
New Member
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 18
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to James@Jlevi SW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
yeap it sucks since i have no choice but to wait for the adjustor. ill be meeting with him today but to be honest i really dont know how to tow the car without wheels, i have called several towing company and said they need wheels...

so hoping the insurance company will get or do something to get this car off the ground and off to the body shop... its only been a week and i miss my car already. ... this shit really sucks. ...

i dont like wishing bad things for those who did this, "god help them"
Put pressure on your insurance to fix the sittuation, they should handle getting it fixed and not you.

We also carry the OEM wheel locks, it's some for some extra protection against this.
James@Jlevi SW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2010, 05:10 PM   #37
neoduffer
Fast In, Slow Out
 
Drives: 06 E90
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: SoCal, SGV

Posts: 504
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Damn. That really sux.

I clicked this post thinking you had your OEM 18s for sale again.
__________________
: Ken
neoduffer is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2010, 07:12 PM   #38
NYCMCBM3
Colonel
 
NYCMCBM3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 MCB E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: South Ozone Park,NY

Posts: 2,708
iTrader: (13)

dam that sucks
__________________
2012 MCB///M3
NYCMCBM3 is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2010, 08:37 PM   #39
Sean05
Putcha ang ganda...
 
Sean05's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 MR E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles, Brea CA.

Posts: 5,284
iTrader: (9)

Send a message via Yahoo to Sean05
UPDATE: finally my car is off the ground and the body shop was able to provide me wheels....

i just hope my insurance can get it fix ASAP since i dont have a car to drive, im on rental and i didnt know i didnt have coverage on rent a car. I miss my car already and its only been a week. THIS SHIT SUCKS...
Sean05 is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST