BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-30-2007, 10:06 AM   #1
E92Alpine328i
Euro.Techniks-EAST
United_States
150

 
E92Alpine328i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 328i coupe
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Newark, NJ


Posts: 1,387
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to E92Alpine328i
Thumbs up My Silver 2008 M3 photoshopped Changed Colors, just a few.

My Silver e92 M3 photoshopped Colors, Just a few of them.

Alpine White
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1...newhiteih9.jpg

Arctic Metalic
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7...metalicyo9.jpg

Imola Red
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3...molaredbi5.jpg

Laguna Seca Blue
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2...ecabluevn1.jpg

Phoenix Yellow Metalic
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5...ellowmeea8.jpg

Platnum Bronze
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2...mbronzegp3.jpg

Sparkling Graphite
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4...ggraphihf9.jpg

Appreciate 0
      01-30-2007, 11:31 AM   #2
REP1KRR
My other car is a Scooter'ia
47

 
REP1KRR's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 Saloon
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Salt Lake City


Posts: 1,275
iTrader: (8)

Bravo. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2007, 12:27 PM   #3
LowGTi
New Member
0

 
LowGTi's Avatar
 
Drives: 03 VW GTi, 01 Pathfinder LE
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bucks County


Posts: 9
iTrader: (0)

Alpine white looks awesome, good work
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2007, 12:34 PM   #4
Dante
Major
Germany
55

 
Dante's Avatar
 
Drives: F31 330d / E89 Z4 30i
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Bavaria


Posts: 1,439
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Whoaa, nice!
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2007, 12:36 PM   #5
jtown
Lieutenant
29

 
jtown's Avatar
 
Drives: TBD
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Norcal


Posts: 596
iTrader: (0)

Nice!
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2007, 12:51 PM   #6
Norsk
Major
Norway
32

 
Norsk's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada


Posts: 1,089
iTrader: (0)

Alpine328ci,

Found this on some other site (With "TopSpeed.com" on it) and just wanted to check with you ... if you are getting recognised ($$$) for your work; if magazines or other websites use it. It's O.K. to share your great work with us; but if others are going to profit on it; you should should defend your work and get your share.

Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2007, 12:50 AM   #7
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
324

 
swamp2's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego, CA USA


Posts: 10,201
iTrader: (1)

Where?

Where exactly is this image at topspeed.com?

Alpine - Nail those guys (btw get some signatures or copyright notices on the pics done in all the different colors!)
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2007, 07:44 AM   #8
Phoenix 21st
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
18

 
Phoenix 21st's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 M-dct SG
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London


Posts: 325
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
Where exactly is this image at topspeed.com?

Alpine - Nail those guys (btw get some signatures or copyright notices on the pics done in all the different colors!)
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-new...p-ar26197.html
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2007, 12:22 PM   #9
ase2dais
//Mdicted
United_States
181

 
ase2dais's Avatar
 
Drives: a Cop Magnet
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 495 Ring


Posts: 9,874
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine325ci View Post
My Silver e92 M3 photoshopped Colors, Just a few of them.
:

bravo seniore! bravo!

Graphite looks similar to space grey, but I love the Bronze color !
:rocks:

Danke!
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2007, 02:27 PM   #10
Last E92 M3
Lieutenant Colonel
25

 
Drives: BMW M3
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Virginia


Posts: 1,507
iTrader: (0)

love the AW, always.
cool...PY
thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2007, 05:53 PM   #11
M3
///M3
31

 
M3's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Atlanta


Posts: 334
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to M3
Great job man, can you make one with Estroil or Laguna Seca Blue
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2007, 06:48 PM   #12
E92Alpine328i
Euro.Techniks-EAST
United_States
150

 
E92Alpine328i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 328i coupe
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Newark, NJ


Posts: 1,387
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to E92Alpine328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norsk View Post
Alpine328ci,

Found this on some other site (With "TopSpeed.com" on it) and just wanted to check with you ... if you are getting recognised ($$$) for your work; if magazines or other websites use it. It's O.K. to share your great work with us; but if others are going to profit on it; you should should defend your work and get your share.

oh dont worry i already let them know that i wanted them to remove my photo or add my name and location and email address on it so people can recognize me for my work. thanks guys for having my back on this. maybe you guys can help me because i know i am going to have trouble with this. i really dont think they will remove the photo of their site
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2007, 08:02 PM   #13
bmwexecutive
Banned
174

 
bmwexecutive's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: East Coast


Posts: 2,453
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine325ci View Post
oh dont worry i already let them know that i wanted them to remove my photo or add my name and location and email address on it so people can recognize me for my work. thanks guys for having my back on this. maybe you guys can help me because i know i am going to have trouble with this. i really dont think they will remove the photo of their site
Looks like they gave you credit.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2007, 08:20 PM   #14
E92Alpine328i
Euro.Techniks-EAST
United_States
150

 
E92Alpine328i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 328i coupe
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Newark, NJ


Posts: 1,387
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to E92Alpine328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwexecutive View Post
Looks like they gave you credit.

Yeah they did its a miracle
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2007, 09:01 PM   #15
MisterBMW
Private First Class
5

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asia


Posts: 167
iTrader: (0)

You re the man!

Appreciate 0
      01-31-2007, 10:40 PM   #16
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
324

 
swamp2's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego, CA USA


Posts: 10,201
iTrader: (1)

Congrats Gerald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine325ci View Post
Yeah they did its a miracle
Now we know your real name! Glad you got the props and got them easily! Too bad those jack a$$s still don't recognize the wheels as likely correct and OEM

Here is to your new career.. Hope you can use this as a spring board to spend more time with your PC and less on the docks!
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2007, 11:06 PM   #17
GregW / Oregon
Commander-In-Chief
United_States
223

 
Drives: 2015 M4 Coupe, 2012 ML350
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Lake Oswego, OR


Posts: 7,610
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last E92 M3 View Post
love the AW, always.
cool...PY
thanks!
I agree--may have to go back to white (had a '95 E36 in white)
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2007, 11:21 PM   #18
cardebt
Private
United_States
4

 
Drives: 07 Z4 Coupe Slvr Gry
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Boulder, CO


Posts: 95
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 Z4 Coupe  [0.00]
Man, this is great work! I mad a mistake and sold my E46 to my brother 3 years ago and have been waitng for what has seemed like forever for the new M3 to arrive. I can't wait to see how close you actually are to capturing the real deal.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2007, 06:05 AM   #19
E92Alpine328i
Euro.Techniks-EAST
United_States
150

 
E92Alpine328i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 328i coupe
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Newark, NJ


Posts: 1,387
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to E92Alpine328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardebt View Post
Man, this is great work! I mad a mistake and sold my E46 to my brother 3 years ago and have been waitng for what has seemed like forever for the new M3 to arrive. I can't wait to see how close you actually are to capturing the real deal.
i sure hope i dont disapoint anyone or myself cuz that would suck
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2007, 06:14 AM   #20
E92Alpine328i
Euro.Techniks-EAST
United_States
150

 
E92Alpine328i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 328i coupe
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Newark, NJ


Posts: 1,387
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to E92Alpine328i
They sent me a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norsk View Post
Alpine328ci,

Found this on some other site (With "TopSpeed.com" on it) and just wanted to check with you ... if you are getting recognised ($$$) for your work; if magazines or other websites use it. It's O.K. to share your great work with us; but if others are going to profit on it; you should should defend your work and get your share.

Hello Gerald,

I am sorry for this, but most our news are submitted from our visitors and
it is hard to find out where the pics are coming sometime. We always credit
the authors when we find them.

See below the link with the revised text including your credits.
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-new...photoshop-ar26
197.html

PS: I am not sure you want ot get your email on our site like this as you
expose yourself to lots fo spam but up to you.
Let me know if you want me to remove it.

PS2: Should you have more photoshop of future cars, I would behappy to
publish them on our site with all the credit necessary. I really appreciate
your photoshop art.

PS3: about the big Topspeed logo, I am sorry for that, but it is created
automaticlly and sometime it gts much bigger than we would like. Our
programmer is working on that.

Best Regards

Philippe DAIX
www.topspeed.com
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2007, 03:45 PM   #21
zuggerat89
Still waiting...
United_States
17

 
zuggerat89's Avatar
 
Drives: OGV
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Monmouth County, NJ


Posts: 888
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine325ci View Post
Hello Gerald,

I am sorry for this, but most our news are submitted from our visitors and
it is hard to find out where the pics are coming sometime. We always credit
the authors when we find them.

See below the link with the revised text including your credits.
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-new...photoshop-ar26
197.html

PS: I am not sure you want ot get your email on our site like this as you
expose yourself to lots fo spam but up to you.
Let me know if you want me to remove it.

PS2: Should you have more photoshop of future cars, I would behappy to
publish them on our site with all the credit necessary. I really appreciate
your photoshop art.

PS3: about the big Topspeed logo, I am sorry for that, but it is created
automaticlly and sometime it gts much bigger than we would like. Our
programmer is working on that.

Best Regards

Philippe DAIX
www.topspeed.com
PS4: we want to give you lots and lots of money $$
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2007, 12:19 AM   #22
SpencerM3
Sauce
United_States
53

 
SpencerM3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 SSII E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles


Posts: 2,026
iTrader: (1)

WOW DUDE, you have serious talent. I would $hit my pants if the car looks like this :rocks:
__________________
2009 E90 M3 | Silverstone II | Black Novillo | HRE P40's | Akrapovic Exhaust | Eibach Pro Kit | Jet Black Kidney Grilles | SSII Side Reflectors | SSII Side Gills | LUX H8 Angel Eyes | Macht Schnell Filter | Tecnocraft Envy Charge Pipe

"M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST