BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

GetBMWParts

11-26-2010, 03:46 AM   #67
Sal@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: F80 M3

Send a message via AIM to Sal@AUTOcouture
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
sunday is going to be fun , how's the weather for that day ? also we have to find a new spot for the vbox runs as my car and Sam's ( img) have been flagged by a trooper

sounds like that might have been my case ......
theres some spots by us if you guys want to come to NJ

Quote:
is Gintani making your customer ship the car to them ??
Usually yes, but IIRC Raz is coming to the east coast in January and will be installing it at that time.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2010, 09:24 AM   #68
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
Taiwan
Rep

Drives: E92 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LV-E92M3 View Post
Eugene I got word you don't have you G- power kit anymore due to a blown motor and that your currently running a Gintani kit now is this true ?
I used be in the VW Audi scene had a stage 3 S4 and a stage 3 MK4 gti , one of those guys mentioned your case ..
hollyshit again?[/quote]

sorry guys for the late reply. my Gpower is till on my car right now.

as for the Gintani kit its a whole other story. no point of having that kit on my car and not changing my sig.

but I'm doing some remodeling to my car exterior , interior and engine all together. 600HP is not cutting it for me

Past: Gintani stage3 M3
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6, 991C4S, i3 in September
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2010, 09:27 AM   #69
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
Taiwan
Rep

Drives: E92 M3 Coupe

Quote:
I think it was -1.8 percent , but IMG can conrfim
Thanks! sorry for this late action of replies I'm actually in Korea on holiday with my wife. She hates it when I'm on the computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atalladega View Post
Actually the graph that he posted is around -5.8% depends on the overall distance, it can't be seen on the graph I est. 1200ft. If it's shorter then even larger %. Can you guys run these on a flat road? Or if this is the only stretch you have available then run it the opposite direction and prove your point. Like I said that's like the height of a 6-7 story building over ~1100-1200ft is a lot my man.

I'm still trying to decided and I really like this kit and all but I'd like to see some flat numbers.
I think both Gintani and ESS have good kits. I just think Gintani give you more options with meth and all, but that's only if you want big power.

Past: Gintani stage3 M3
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6, 991C4S, i3 in September
Appreciate 0