BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

11-28-2010, 07:12 PM   #23
alot o babies
USMC

Drives: 2008 BMW M3

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2007 335i  [0.00]
I cancelled my order yesterday. It has now been over a month. I emailed a Mr. Lee who I guess is a manager saying I would not use them again. Since my last post I went back and forth with emails again every time they said just a couple more days. They have yet to respond to my email asking to cancel my order and refund it. I order the lights from another company. This has sucked and I was very disappointed with their lack of initiative in helping me out.

S/f
      11-28-2010, 08:02 PM   #24
Mahmood07
Captain

Drives: 2010 E92 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by alot o babies View Post
I cancelled my order yesterday. It has now been over a month. I emailed a Mr. Lee who I guess is a manager saying I would not use them again. Since my last post I went back and forth with emails again every time they said just a couple more days. They have yet to respond to my email asking to cancel my order and refund it. I order the lights from another company. This has sucked and I was very disappointed with their lack of initiative in helping me out.

S/f
I understand. I returned my AIB on october 28th for warranty replacement and when i call they say that they are not in stock and that it would be a few more days. Still havent received them, so ill check with them on monday again. It's the first time they have been late like this, but i guess they can't do anything but wait for the new shipments. I agree that they should tell us exactly how long its going to take rather than saying a couple more days everytime.
///M3 Mods: | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | Primary Cats Delete (TTP) | ESS Tune | 19" Advan RS | Eibach Springs | MS Air Filter | BMW Perf. Spoiler | BMW Perf. Splitters | Euro LCI Tail lights | Angel iBright v.3.0 | 20% Tint | Matte black Kidney Grills | CF Side Gills | Painted Reflectors | Black M3 emblem
Mahmood07 is offline   Bahrain
      11-28-2010, 09:02 PM   #25
Fsarc
Lieutenant

Drives: 2011.5 E92 M3 LMB

Quote:

S/f
Getting to that point as well. My card has been charged for just about a month now. Keep getting they "will ship this week" crap as well. Already cancelled some MS spacers that were part of the order and being held back from shipping because of the AiB backorder. Go figure that one. Would rather send my $$ elsewhere.
Fsarc is offline   United_States
      11-29-2010, 06:52 PM   #26
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:

S/f
Sorry for the delays, we are told that our shipment will definitely be arriving this week. These kits have been selling out as quickly as they have been arriving.

If you would like to PM me your full name, I can notify you when they are in back in stock
      11-30-2010, 09:55 AM   #27
alot o babies
USMC

Drives: 2008 BMW M3

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2007 335i  [0.00]
I would like to cancel my order, I emailed Katie and her supervisor steve lee almost a week ago asking to cancel it and refund my money, but they have not had the time to respond. I will not be using eas again.
      12-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #28
slimysnails
Leaving slime trails...

Drives: a black brick

i ordered a set of aibs back in sept. had them for about a week because i was having problems with them not lighting up. i sent them back and they said they would send out replacement drivers. weeks go by and i keep getting the "we will have the replacement drivers next week" reply. well, the other day i wanted to just cancel the drivers and get a refund. they told me that since i bought them back in sept i could only get credit or the replacement drivers, no refunds. my set of aib's have been in eas's hands this whole time, not mine, as i've only had them for a week and then had to send them back. i could see me not getting a refund if I had them this whole time, but cmon.
slimysnails is offline   United_States
      12-04-2010, 01:33 PM   #29
Fsarc
Lieutenant

Drives: 2011.5 E92 M3 LMB

Canceling my order Monday. I'll stick with the stock halos for now until I find another solution. EAS has had my money long enough.
Fsarc is offline   United_States
      12-04-2010, 02:13 PM   #30
SECRET M
Engineer

Drives: 2008 E92 M3

bummer. i've had great support from tom in the past even back to my E46 days. would hope to see they can get back to being on top of their orders and supporting their customers. they wouldn't be here without these types of forums and they used to be a prime example of superior support.
      12-04-2010, 02:30 PM   #31
Mahmood07
Captain

This is what i got when i emailed them on friday.

"Thank you again for your patience, your replacement set will be shipping out Tuesday 12.07.10. I will update you with tracking information shortly."

Now i wait and see..
///M3 Mods: | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | Primary Cats Delete (TTP) | ESS Tune | 19" Advan RS | Eibach Springs | MS Air Filter | BMW Perf. Spoiler | BMW Perf. Splitters | Euro LCI Tail lights | Angel iBright v.3.0 | 20% Tint | Matte black Kidney Grills | CF Side Gills | Painted Reflectors | Black M3 emblem
      12-05-2010, 08:38 PM   #32
SlamMan
Captain

Drives: ED 5/19/2010, Interlagos E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimysnails View Post
i ordered a set of aibs back in sept. had them for about a week because i was having problems with them not lighting up. i sent them back and they said they would send out replacement drivers. weeks go by and i keep getting the "we will have the replacement drivers next week" reply. well, the other day i wanted to just cancel the drivers and get a refund. they told me that since i bought them back in sept i could only get credit or the replacement drivers, no refunds. my set of aib's have been in eas's hands this whole time, not mine, as i've only had them for a week and then had to send them back. i could see me not getting a refund if I had them this whole time, but cmon.
If that's true, a full refund seems entirely reasonable.
      12-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #33
Mahmood07
Captain

Got mine today, and after a few slashes and cuts on my fingers they are on again and look as good as ever.
      12-10-2010, 11:18 PM   #34
tom @ eas

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahmood07 View Post
Got mine today, and after a few slashes and cuts on my fingers they are on again and look as good as ever.
Be sure to post some pictures soon!
      12-11-2010, 12:59 AM   #35
cwidjojo
First Lieutenant

Drives: Sparkling Graphite E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahmood07 View Post
This is what i got when i emailed them on friday.

"Thank you again for your patience, your replacement set will be shipping out Tuesday 12.07.10. I will update you with tracking information shortly."

Now i wait and see..
at least eas replies your emails n pm's. the vendor i bought my HID 8000k from is worse... ive been emailing him and he logs on everyday to the forum and doesn't reply my visitor post and pm's. the look of the angel eyes is amazing (when it doesn't turn off on one side) but the customer service is horrible! heard good feedbacks from a couple of ppl here on this forum... thats why i went with them, but the experience im having is sorta contradictory.
2 ppl pm'd me abt their customer service experience with them too, and theyre experiencing pretty much the same.
so for the meanwhile, im back on oem bulbs
      12-11-2010, 10:43 AM   #36
nebz
Captain

Drives: M3

hmm i spoke to them , yesterday they said they will have more in stocks in 2 weeks ,now im having 2nd thoughts bout gettin them snice they kept turning off.
      12-12-2010, 12:51 PM   #37
dcgolfdr
Wheelsucker

Drives: M3 and a truck

I had a problem with my AiBs not lighting up, returned them to EAS where the drivers were replaced, I received them last week, installed them and the same problem is still there. Hopefully I can either get a refund or something. Too bad the quality of these thing stink, I like the look of them but not worth the $300 price tag. I am also going to stick to stock parts.
dcgolfdr is offline   United_States
      12-13-2010, 01:38 PM   #38
tom @ eas

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcgolfdr View Post
I had a problem with my AiBs not lighting up, returned them to EAS where the drivers were replaced, I received them last week, installed them and the same problem is still there. Hopefully I can either get a refund or something. Too bad the quality of these thing stink, I like the look of them but not worth the $300 price tag. I am also going to stick to stock parts.
That's odd if the drivers were recently replaced.

Have you checked for +12V power at the harness socket to see if the AiB DriverPack is indeed getting power?
      12-13-2010, 02:08 PM   #39
powertrip
Scared money don't make money.

Drives: 2009 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [0.00]
I've got the latest set now and all is well . EAS will take care of you; I've learned this after numerous transactions.
      12-14-2010, 09:26 AM   #40
dcgolfdr
Wheelsucker

Drives: M3 and a truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
That's odd if the drivers were recently replaced.

Have you checked for +12V power at the harness socket to see if the AiB DriverPack is indeed getting power?
I have not checked the voltage but the problem occurred on two different cars, so I doubt that both cars are having the same voltage problem. Also, both angel eyes come on but one side goes out after a couple of minutes of the car running. This was the exact same problem that I was having before.

Last edited by dcgolfdr; 12-14-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: incomplete
dcgolfdr is offline   United_States
      12-14-2010, 12:29 PM   #41
tom @ eas

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcgolfdr View Post
I have not checked the voltage but the problem occurred on two different cars, so I doubt that both cars are having the same voltage problem. Also, both angel eyes come on but one side goes out after a couple of minutes of the car running. This was the exact same problem that I was having before.
Which side is shutting down? Driver or passenger? It's rare that a replacement kit would cause the same exact issue, there may be a problem elsewhere.

Are you by any chance plugging in the AiBs with the headlamps on? If so - this would be why you are experiencing these issue as this loads up the driverpacks and causes errors in the BulbCheck system.