BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

GetBMWParts

10-31-2010, 04:11 PM   #1
Dice13
Lieutenant

Drives: 2011.5 AW E93 M3

Thanks

I want to thank all of you that helped,for your help on everything. I think you guys are great for all the info I recieved here from dearlers to use dealers to avoid,options,needs,must have, to shipping,tracking,VCP,ordering,and everything else asked over and over. This site is just plain ole great and alot of super great people here.

I wanted to also let you know what I think of the M3 in first 12 hours of having her. Well my car had 4 miles on her and was sparkling in white and the sporty lookin black int and telling me lets go while we were doing the paperwork. Well when she warmed up I made alot of heads turn in the parking lot while sitting in the BMW parking lot, I could not hepl myself. Well the 2 hour ride from the dealer with the Top Down was just amazing and awesome could not have asked for more. The down shift blips were a great sound the upshifts were great and that DCT is so smooooooth, I did see the yellow lights come on and I said oops ease up son.I tried keeping her under 5500 RPMs but as I read the book today I think it said 4500. OH my I am gonna need some time to figure all this stuff out that this bad ass machine can do. I guess you get the point I had a huge blast with this machine. When I had an opening and looked down and saw 120 I got off here real quick 7 gear trying to keep the revs down not sure what they were but I dont think the were that high.

Ok guys I just wanted to give you an idea of my day and I know all about pics. The only problem is I took some pics I just don't know how to post em, yes I suck with a computer. I will get them up once I figure out how to.
Dice13 is offline   United_States
      10-31-2010, 08:07 PM   #2
pmeloche
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2013 F25 X3 xDrive35i

Congratulations on your purchase. I am sure that the car feels and looks fantastic. So you were doing 120 mph right off the bat. The M3 is built to take it but take it easy for the first 1200 miles. Looking forward to see those pics.

Patrice
2013 F25 X3 xDrive35i Vermillion Red
pmeloche is offline   Canada
      10-31-2010, 08:24 PM   #3
Dice13
Lieutenant

Drives: 2011.5 AW E93 M3

Thanks, I will get pics up once I learn how to.

Well after 200 miles, I did not Rev it high kept it in high gears truthfully it was not my intention then I looked down cause I know what 100 plus looks and feels like.
Dice13 is offline   United_States
      10-31-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
ooowowizstev
Brigadier General

Drives: '08 E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
Congrats!
      10-31-2010, 09:11 PM   #5
dimabimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT

Oh.... please praise God! You have finally got it!!!

I still can't believe it... it has been such long time since you were pricing it out... shopping it... placing order... etc,. we were with you every step of the way! Let go and let God... and just drive the beast!

Congratulations! Very happy for you

Driving it top down and blipping it... is priceless
      10-31-2010, 09:30 PM   #6
Marvelous
Private

Drives: 09 m3

You're welcome.

And say no to drugs.