BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-23-2007, 05:14 PM   #155
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
Your knowledge of history is horrendous. The media is not lying about Afghanistan. They are saying that Taliban forces have increased the number of attacks on US, Afghan, and NATO forces, that does not mean they control any ground.

Are you intentionally neglecting the defeat of Japan in WWII? Not a whole lot of Russian help defeating Japan was there? The US/UK were able to simultaneously defeat the Japanese while fighting the Germans in North Africa, Italy and western Europe. That is called fighting and winning a multi-front war.

Why are the Israeli examples a joke? They did not have to fight forces to the north, south, and east simultaneously? Or is this simply another example of how you dismiss evidence that does not comport with your delusions?
I am not sure what the history have to do with Taliban, however:

http://www.afgha.com/?q=node/1840
http://www.dawn.com/2006/06/26/top10.htm
If NATO will RE-capture it, obviously Taliban took it over:
http://www.canada.com/topics/news/fe...3e7390&k=77378

http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/119121

It took me 3 minutes to find these links. Should I go look more for ya?

As for the WW2 stuff and the US front fighting -- again, you miss the point:
Winning at the end of the war when the enemy is completely crippled is very different than lets say in 1942. US involvment in "liberating" Europe although appreciated by the alies was a joke as compared to the Russian, UK, and others involvment. Yes, they probably contributed a lot in the Pacific. However, it was not an Army war against the enemy -- iT was an ALL out war, therefore the enemy was way outnumbered.
I suggest you check out the history facts before posting your claims. On the WW2 history facts (in Europe), I think I can run circles around you.
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-23-2007, 06:54 PM   #156
ganeil
Colonel
 
ganeil's Avatar
 
Drives: 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Georgia

Posts: 2,050
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
I am not sure what the history have to do with Taliban, however:

http://www.afgha.com/?q=node/1840
http://www.dawn.com/2006/06/26/top10.htm
If NATO will RE-capture it, obviously Taliban took it over:
http://www.canada.com/topics/news/fe...3e7390&k=77378

http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/119121

It took me 3 minutes to find these links. Should I go look more for ya?

As for the WW2 stuff and the US front fighting -- again, you miss the point:
Winning at the end of the war when the enemy is completely crippled is very different than lets say in 1942. US involvment in "liberating" Europe although appreciated by the alies was a joke as compared to the Russian, UK, and others involvment. Yes, they probably contributed a lot in the Pacific. However, it was not an Army war against the enemy -- iT was an ALL out war, therefore the enemy was way outnumbered.
I suggest you check out the history facts before posting your claims. On the WW2 history facts (in Europe), I think I can run circles around you.
I stand corrected, the British did relinquish control of a district that the Taliban subsequently took over.

I wonder if the people of France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Austria, and Italy would consider the US effort to liberate Europe a joke? You speak as though the western front was irrelevant. The Soviets entered the war against the Nazis six months before the US. Are you saying that it only took those 6 months to cripple the Germans?

No one is challenging the role the Soviets played in defeating the Germans but US involvement was in no way insignificant and was much greater that Soviet efforts against Japan.

The bottom line is the US fought and won a two front war.
__________________
_____________

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
ganeil is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-23-2007, 07:17 PM   #157
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
I stand corrected, the British did relinquish control of a district that the Taliban subsequently took over.

I wonder if the people of France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Austria, and Italy would consider the US effort to liberate Europe a joke? You speak as though the western front was irrelevant. The Soviets entered the war against the Nazis six months before the US. Are you saying that it only took those 6 months to cripple the Germans?

No one is challenging the role the Soviets played in defeating the Germans but US involvement was in no way insignificant and was much greater that Soviet efforts against Japan.

The bottom line is the US fought and won a two front war.

Again, the US role definitely was significant, but...lets not compare it too much.
And the war then (at that phase) was far different from this type of war (Iraq, Iran, NK, terrorists, oil rich countries, Chavez...)
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-23-2007, 10:16 PM   #158
speedgod
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Salt Lake City

Posts: 326
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youyou View Post
There is only one place that provides security for me and all Jews in the World.
And that is Israel.
I know this is a few post late but I just started reading and could not help but feel I needed to make a post on this one.

I live in the US and if I heard someone say that, I would say well why don't you go home if it is that much better and you feel that much safer. We don't need you here. That is a bold statement for staying in the country you don't see keeps you safe.
__________________
The will to do - The soul to dare

-Taylor Knox

Last edited by speedgod; 02-23-2007 at 10:34 PM.
speedgod is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-24-2007, 01:29 AM   #159
youyou
Colonel
 
youyou's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal

Posts: 2,446
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod View Post
I know this is a few post late but I just started reading and could not help but feel I needed to make a post on this one.

I live in the US and if I heard someone say that, I would say well why don't you go home if it is that much better and you feel that much safer. We don't need you here. That is a bold statement for staying in the country you don't see keeps you safe.
First of all maybe you should read everything before making stupid comments.
Second of all I don't live in the US, but since your new here and not too bright you probably didn't notice Montreal under my username. Or maybe you just can't read very well...
And lastly to explain my point , even though you probably won't understand
, at the end of the day when the shit hits the fan the only true place that will provide security for jews in the world is Israel. I don't know but maybe you heard of World War II and what happened when most of the world turned their back on the jews for a few years before jumping in when 6 million had already been slaughtered.
__________________
Retired-1996 Porsche C4S Polar Silver
Retired-2006 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cab Basalt Black
Retired - 2010 S5 Cabriolet Ibis White
Retired - 2008 M3 E93 Alpine White
Retired - 2007 335 E92 Alpine White
youyou is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-24-2007, 12:41 PM   #160
speedgod
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Salt Lake City

Posts: 326
iTrader: (1)

[quote=speedgod;722571]

I live in the US and if I heard someone say that, I would say well why don't you go home if it is that much better and you feel that much safer. We don't need you here. That is a bold statement for staying in the country you don't see keeps you safe.[/QUOTE]

Re-read this again YOUYOU. I never mentioned I did not know where you live. I never mentioned you living in the USA.

As far as reading my reading goes, what an ass you are for saying something so childish. Maybe it is you who can not read the paragraph very well. Although it was written in English, and you being Jewish could be the other problem.

And I said something stupid? What I am trying to say is if you do not like it where you live than go home were you are from. If your God will give you a safe Haven than go there and live your life happily, but do not stay in a someone else's country and say they do nothing for you.

And for WWII yes I have heard of it. Do not talk down like I am some stupid moron. We were half the reason you are still around. If the USA did nothing this world would be an entirely different place to live.

Next time you find yourself in Washington take a stop off and see the hundreds of thousands of names my countrly lost to help save the world. So don't toss your 6million lost as though we and others lost nothing. I am sorry so many Jews died in this war, perhaps some were great people and perhaps some were assholes like you and the world is a better place with less of the latter.

I am proud to be American just as you are to be Jewish.

I am sick of the imagrants that move to the US and bitch about things. Go home get out of my country. And I am sure other countries citizens feel the same.


SG
__________________
The will to do - The soul to dare

-Taylor Knox

Last edited by speedgod; 02-24-2007 at 08:43 PM.
speedgod is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2007, 03:03 AM   #161
youyou
Colonel
 
youyou's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal

Posts: 2,446
iTrader: (0)

[quote=speedgod;723597]
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod View Post

I live in the US and if I heard someone say that, I would say well why don't you go home if it is that much better and you feel that much safer. We don't need you here. That is a bold statement for staying in the country you don't see keeps you safe.[/QUOTE]

Re-read this again YOUYOU. I never mentioned I did not know where you live. I never mentioned you living in the USA.

As far as reading my reading goes, what an ass you are for saying something so childish. Maybe it is you who can not read the paragraph very well. Although it was written in English, and you being Jewish could be the other problem.

And I said something stupid? What I am trying to say is if you do not like it where you live than go home were you are from. If your God will give you a safe Haven than go there and live your life happily, but do not stay in a someone else's country and say they do nothing for you.

And for WWII yes I have heard of it. Do not talk down like I am some stupid moron. We were half the reason you are still around. If the USA did nothing this world would be an entirely different place to live.

Next time you find yourself in Washington take a stop off and see the hundreds of thousands of names my countrly lost to help save the world. So don't toss your 6million lost as though we and others lost nothing. I am sorry so many Jews died in this war, perhaps some were great people and perhaps some were assholes like you and the world is a better place with less of the latter.

I am proud to be American just as you are to be Jewish.

I am sick of the imagrants that move to the US and bitch about things. Go home get out of my country. And I am sure other countries citizens feel the same.


SG


Wow...
Now I know for sure that your an Idiot. Not only that but your a Racist prick as well.
__________________
Retired-1996 Porsche C4S Polar Silver
Retired-2006 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cab Basalt Black
Retired - 2010 S5 Cabriolet Ibis White
Retired - 2008 M3 E93 Alpine White
Retired - 2007 335 E92 Alpine White
youyou is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2007, 10:14 AM   #162
speedgod
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Salt Lake City

Posts: 326
iTrader: (1)



Not even worth bickering over. Have a good one mate


SG
__________________
The will to do - The soul to dare

-Taylor Knox
speedgod is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2007, 12:31 PM   #163
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

WOW, this got out of hand too much...

As for the US involvment in the WW2 -- definitely had some effect on the outcome, but nothing as you (speedgod) describe it above. The world would have been very similar as it is today with or without the US help. As for the deaths -- US lost 410,000 soldiers and 11,000 civilian lives. That is about 15th down the list, after USSR (23M), China (10M), Germany (7.5M), Polans (5.6M), Indonesia (4M), Japan (2.6M), India (1.5M), Yugoslavia (1.1M)...

Of course it is significant, but lets be realistic here now...

Oh, and when someone says :"If you don't like it go to your own country..." that simply shows the arrogance and ignorance that got this great country where it is (World respect) today. Real democracy allows you to speak your mind freely and to voice your concerns.
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2007, 02:06 PM   #164
speedgod
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Salt Lake City

Posts: 326
iTrader: (1)

I was just voicing my ideals.
I get irrated by people comming or going to other countries and than complaining about the government. I guess the only way one should complain is if they become a citizen of the country they live in. If they are just staying there to avoid other things going on in there home country, than they have no right to bitch about there new home.

I again said nothing in the circumstances of death toll. All I am saying is that we lost our own as well. While some may say not significant by others losses.

But when YouYou says "the world turned there backs on the Jews" till 6mil were slaughtered, yet many other countries lost just as many.

The world did not turn there back is all I have to say.


SG
__________________
The will to do - The soul to dare

-Taylor Knox
speedgod is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2007, 05:31 PM   #165
youyou
Colonel
 
youyou's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal

Posts: 2,446
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod View Post
I was just voicing my ideals.
I get irrated by people comming or going to other countries and than complaining about the government. I guess the only way one should complain is if they become a citizen of the country they live in. If they are just staying there to avoid other things going on in there home country, than they have no right to bitch about there new home.

I again said nothing in the circumstances of death toll. All I am saying is that we lost our own as well. While some may say not significant by others losses.

But when YouYou says "the world turned there backs on the Jews" till 6mil were slaughtered, yet many other countries lost just as many.

The world did not turn there back is all I have to say.


SG

You have no idea what the hell your talking about.
First of all i never said the world turned their back. Not in those words that's for sure.
I said the US decided to jump in once millions had been slaughtered already.
Tell me between 1939 and 1943 where was all the help when so many people were being gassed and burned alive and little children being shot for fun...
Ay???? Where was everybody...
And to make it clear to you again I AM NOT AMERICAN!!! I never came to your country and bitched about anything.
And by the way i love the states and the people and everything about it.
But certainly not Racists like you.
__________________
Retired-1996 Porsche C4S Polar Silver
Retired-2006 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cab Basalt Black
Retired - 2010 S5 Cabriolet Ibis White
Retired - 2008 M3 E93 Alpine White
Retired - 2007 335 E92 Alpine White
youyou is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2007, 06:50 PM   #166
speedgod
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Salt Lake City

Posts: 326
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youyou View Post
I don't know but maybe you heard of World War II and what happened when most of the world turned their back on the jews for a few years before jumping in when 6 million had already been slaughtered.
Boy that was hard to find were you did not say that.

I scrolled back up only a few postings to find it. I rest my case as you clearly are as dumb as they come. You don't even recall your own words. And yes I am quite sure you are not American. But again thank you for pointing this out.


As far as being racist, I guess you are right. I am racist against stupid people and stupid comments.


SG
__________________
The will to do - The soul to dare

-Taylor Knox
speedgod is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2007, 07:14 PM   #167
youyou
Colonel
 
youyou's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal

Posts: 2,446
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod View Post
Boy that was hard to find were you did not say that.

I scrolled back up only a few postings to find it. I rest my case as you clearly are as dumb as they come. You don't even recall your own words. And yes I am quite sure you are not American. But again thank you for pointing this out.


As far as being racist, I guess you are right. I am racist against stupid people and stupid comments.


SG

Your right Boss I did say the world turned their back but it was followed by, for a few years.
What i was trying to say is that they only jumped in after a few years when most of the damage was already done.
60 years down the road though we have our own country to defend ourselves against the people that don't want us alive.
It's a shame racists like you tarnish the American name...
But hey they exist in every race and every country...
__________________
Retired-1996 Porsche C4S Polar Silver
Retired-2006 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cab Basalt Black
Retired - 2010 S5 Cabriolet Ibis White
Retired - 2008 M3 E93 Alpine White
Retired - 2007 335 E92 Alpine White
youyou is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2007, 07:58 PM   #168
speedgod
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Salt Lake City

Posts: 326
iTrader: (1)

I will toast to that




SG
__________________
The will to do - The soul to dare

-Taylor Knox
speedgod is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2007, 10:14 PM   #169
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod View Post
I was just voicing my ideals.
I get irrated by people comming or going to other countries and than complaining about the government. I guess the only way one should complain is if they become a citizen of the country they live in. If they are just staying there to avoid other things going on in there home country, than they have no right to bitch about there new home.

I again said nothing in the circumstances of death toll. All I am saying is that we lost our own as well. While some may say not significant by others losses.

But when YouYou says "the world turned there backs on the Jews" till 6mil were slaughtered, yet many other countries lost just as many.

The world did not turn there back is all I have to say.


SG
I am not sure I understand what does the citizenship have to do with it.

As for the youyou comments -- some people are just too attached to their background (my case too) and their history seems the most important for them. Yes, Jews did suffer during the WW2, but so did the others. Yes, 6M Jews were killed in WW2, but also 4M Indonesians were killed in WW2 (all civilians) and no one is talking about that... WHenever you mention the attrocities of the WW2, everyone is talking about Jews, but no one jumps to say 23M Russians died, or 1/2 of Polish 6M dead were Jews and the other half not. Similarly in today's conflicts in the Middle East -- all we hear is how some Hamas idiot blew himself up and killed 3 Israelis, but much less is how Israelis bombed the Downtown of Beirut and killed 20 Lebanese... It is all about media...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2007, 11:30 PM   #170
youyou
Colonel
 
youyou's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal

Posts: 2,446
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
I am not sure I understand what does the citizenship have to do with it.

As for the youyou comments -- some people are just too attached to their background (my case too) and their history seems the most important for them. Yes, Jews did suffer during the WW2, but so did the others. Yes, 6M Jews were killed in WW2, but also 4M Indonesians were killed in WW2 (all civilians) and no one is talking about that... WHenever you mention the attrocities of the WW2, everyone is talking about Jews, but no one jumps to say 23M Russians died, or 1/2 of Polish 6M dead were Jews and the other half not. Similarly in today's conflicts in the Middle East -- all we hear is how some Hamas idiot blew himself up and killed 3 Israelis, but much less is how Israelis bombed the Downtown of Beirut and killed 20 Lebanese... It is all about media...

Again I don't understand your reasoning...
We talk about the 6 million jews that died because they were MURDERED!!!
Yes it is a shame that so many others died, and we don't dispute the fact that millions of other people died but most of them were casualties of war.
Jews on the other hand we stripped of their identity, rounded up in ghettos like rats and then shipped to Concentration camps to be liquidated.
I think i proved my point perfectly.
And I won't even get started with the Israel and Lebanon thing because you are clearly misguided and unfortunately you are the victim of the Media.
__________________
Retired-1996 Porsche C4S Polar Silver
Retired-2006 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cab Basalt Black
Retired - 2010 S5 Cabriolet Ibis White
Retired - 2008 M3 E93 Alpine White
Retired - 2007 335 E92 Alpine White
youyou is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-26-2007, 10:57 AM   #171
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youyou View Post
Again I don't understand your reasoning...
We talk about the 6 million jews that died because they were MURDERED!!!
Yes it is a shame that so many others died, and we don't dispute the fact that millions of other people died but most of them were casualties of war.
Jews on the other hand we stripped of their identity, rounded up in ghettos like rats and then shipped to Concentration camps to be liquidated.
I think i proved my point perfectly.
And I won't even get started with the Israel and Lebanon thing because you are clearly misguided and unfortunately you are the victim of the Media.
Actually, you are wrong and definitely and clearly one sided.
Lets look around:
1) Yes, Jews were marked, rounded and executed in the camps.
2) But so were the others -- Serbs in Croatia (700,000 of them just in one cont. camp between 1941-44)
3) Indonesians in Indonesia work camps -- 4M of them NOT as "just the casualties of the war" but just because they were Indonesians.

And we could go on.

I don't see the reason isolating this purely as the Jewish tragedy...no reason except for the strong after war propaganda launched to enable them to establish Israel where it is right now.
I am definitely NOT against the Jewish state of Israel and its location, but just my opinion.

Go here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

You can see the details.
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-01-2007, 02:22 AM   #172
youyou
Colonel
 
youyou's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche 997 C4S
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal

Posts: 2,446
iTrader: (0)

[quote=dr325i;727759]
I don't see the reason isolating this purely as the Jewish tragedy...no reason except for the strong after war propaganda launched to enable them to establish Israel where it is right now.

QUOTE]

Oh My God.
I truly can't believe i just read that.
__________________
Retired-1996 Porsche C4S Polar Silver
Retired-2006 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cab Basalt Black
Retired - 2010 S5 Cabriolet Ibis White
Retired - 2008 M3 E93 Alpine White
Retired - 2007 335 E92 Alpine White
youyou is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-01-2007, 01:19 PM   #173
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

[quote=youyou;735301]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
I don't see the reason isolating this purely as the Jewish tragedy...no reason except for the strong after war propaganda launched to enable them to establish Israel where it is right now.

QUOTE]

Oh My God.
I truly can't believe i just read that.
Similar here...I just cannot believe that all the tragedy in the WW2 is mainly about the Jews, no word on others that suffered (more)...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-01-2007, 04:55 PM   #174
speedgod
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Salt Lake City

Posts: 326
iTrader: (1)

[quote=dr325i;736140]
Quote:
Originally Posted by youyou View Post

Similar here...I just cannot believe that all the tragedy in the WW2 is mainly about the Jews, no word on others that suffered (more)...
Agreed.
__________________
The will to do - The soul to dare

-Taylor Knox
speedgod is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-01-2007, 05:07 PM   #175
ElCapitan
Lieutenant Colonel
 
ElCapitan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E91 328xi & 2008 E90 335i
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Bay, ON

Posts: 1,762
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod
Agreed.
OT:

Who is that girl in your signature?
__________________

2008 E90 335i | Silver Grey | Terra | Piano Black | ZSP | ZKO | ZAT | ZKI | ZPL | ZKL |
2007 E91 328xi | Black Sapphire | Terra | ALuminium | ZKO | ZKI | ZPL
Past Cars: 2004 ///M3, 2002 E46 330xi, 2003 GTI 1.8T, 1996 Neon
ElCapitan is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-01-2007, 05:09 PM   #176
speedgod
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Salt Lake City

Posts: 326
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
OT:

Who is that girl in your signature?
Kylie Minogue (singer)
__________________
The will to do - The soul to dare

-Taylor Knox
speedgod is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST