BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-15-2006, 04:32 AM   #1
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
213

 
swamp2's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego, CA USA


Posts: 10,201
iTrader: (1)

New mule photos

At least I have not seem them here yet. Nice pics, black mule, in good sunlight.

Admins: If you are uncomfortable with the copyright notices in the pics, just remove them and leave the links:

http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphoto...-news-from-bmw

http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphoto...-news-from-bmw
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2006, 05:21 AM   #2
big fra
Second Lieutenant
6

 
big fra's Avatar
 
Drives: M5,M3 CSL
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Scotland,Glasgow


Posts: 211
iTrader: (0)

I agree mate!I think this bitch look's more mingin everytime i see this shite!!!!Maybe a gt3 is on the cards
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2006, 09:28 AM   #3
epiphone3
Lieutenant Colonel
27

 
Drives: 2013 BMW X3 35i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Calgary


Posts: 1,647
iTrader: (0)

I don't understand why someone got that friggen close and didn't take a picture of the guage cluster!
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2006, 10:10 AM   #4
Last E92 M3
Lieutenant Colonel
17

 
Drives: BMW M3
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Virginia


Posts: 1,507
iTrader: (0)

for real...
i am sure that the guy took pictures of every single portion of the car but...he is just being selfish and keeping it to himself
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2006, 11:04 AM   #5
CSL-Fanatik
First Lieutenant
23

 
CSL-Fanatik's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 M3 DCT
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Boulder


Posts: 383
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
To me it actually looks like they covered the gages up. Take a look at the 2nd picture and you see a cover on top of the dash board.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2006, 11:09 AM   #6
BrianJA
Private
0

 
BrianJA's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Audi RS4
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC


Posts: 77
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL-Fanatik View Post
To me it actually looks like they covered the gages up. Take a look at the 2nd picture and you see a cover on top of the dash board.
Good eyes... it def. looks like the gauges are covered.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2006, 02:40 PM   #7
Romo
Captain
Netherlands
13

 
Romo's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M, HP4 Comp, Cayman GTS
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Netherlands


Posts: 940
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL-Fanatik View Post
To me it actually looks like they covered the gages up. Take a look at the 2nd picture and you see a cover on top of the dash board.

Indeed, definatly true. Shame, still can not see the 9K RPM redline..........
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2006, 03:45 PM   #8
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
591

 
southlight's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany


Posts: 6,748
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romo View Post
Indeed, definatly true. Shame, still can not see the 9K RPM redline..........
You couldn't see a 9K RPM redline even without a cover....

Best regards south
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2006, 04:31 PM   #9
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
213

 
swamp2's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego, CA USA


Posts: 10,201
iTrader: (1)

Absolutely

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphone3 View Post
I don't understand why someone got that friggen close and didn't take a picture of the guage cluster!
+1 (+10...)
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2006, 09:36 PM   #10
Last E92 M3
Lieutenant Colonel
17

 
Drives: BMW M3
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Virginia


Posts: 1,507
iTrader: (0)

Can't they be more generous and don't but those covers all over dash?
I AM MAD! :mad:
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2006, 09:48 PM   #11
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
59

 
monsta's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY


Posts: 3,591
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
At least I have not seem them here yet. Nice pics, black mule, in good sunlight.

Admins: If you are uncomfortable with the copyright notices in the pics, just remove them and leave the links:

http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphoto...-news-from-bmw

http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphoto...-news-from-bmw
no Hud on this mule just bare minimum, should be an option though, I hope we get it though...also looks like we are definitely getting the m5/m6 front bumper, not bad but I really need to see the final product...it'll look better then the 335 & its not bad looking...once some better rims are thrown on there & gills ect ect...we'll all be drooling...i can't wait...

Bill
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2006, 11:37 PM   #12
jtown
Lieutenant
12

 
jtown's Avatar
 
Drives: TBD
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Norcal


Posts: 596
iTrader: (0)

This same mule is pissing me off. I should only check this forum every other month from now on.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2006, 12:05 AM   #13
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
213

 
swamp2's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego, CA USA


Posts: 10,201
iTrader: (1)

Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtown View Post
This same mule is pissing me off. I should only check this forum every other month from now on.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I actually put some thought into the post though. Because the photos had some nice lighting, appeared to be shots not actually on this forum and because the links to the original photos included some shots tanalizingly close to the tach that everyone wants to see, I decided to go ahead and post it.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2006, 07:17 AM   #14
ase2dais
//Mdicted
United_States
126

 
ase2dais's Avatar
 
Drives: a Cop Magnet
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 495 Ring


Posts: 9,874
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
I see the photos I seeeee
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2006, 10:45 AM   #15
junaid786
Private
0

 
Drives: Bmw M3 E46
Join Date: May 2006
Location: *


Posts: 61
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtown View Post
This same mule is pissing me off. I should only check this forum every other month from now on.
i know the feelin...
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2006, 01:32 PM   #16
Last E92 M3
Lieutenant Colonel
17

 
Drives: BMW M3
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Virginia


Posts: 1,507
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtown View Post
This same mule is pissing me off. I should only check this forum every other month from now on.
feel free to do so and i think you should be unless you get really addicted to forums like me
i just want the most recent info on anything, that's the reason why i am on this forum 24/7.

one other reason. i lost my interest in other cars so i am out from other forums lol

BMW!!! WOOHOO :rocks:
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2006, 03:06 PM   #17
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
213

 
swamp2's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego, CA USA


Posts: 10,201
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last E92 M3 View Post
feel free to do so and i think you should be unless you get really addicted to forums like me
i just want the most recent info on anything, that's the reason why i am on this forum 24/7.

one other reason. i lost my interest in other cars so i am out from other forums lol

BMW!!! WOOHOO :rocks:
24/7 - wow that is dedication! I am fairly addicted as well. I thought my checking things 3 or 4 times a day was obsessive. Well just a healthy obsession I tell myself.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2006, 07:21 PM   #18
replicat
Lieutenant
9

 
Drives: 40MPG
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Southern California


Posts: 516
iTrader: (0)

These photos have been around for a while now. Autospies had it about two weeks ago. There are 3 more pics in the gallery. Look for it on autospies.com if you are interested.

I think that the car still looks great. If you guys are getting discouraged by these pics just look at the sex on my sig!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2006, 10:34 PM   #19
jtown
Lieutenant
12

 
jtown's Avatar
 
Drives: TBD
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Norcal


Posts: 596
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
Yeah, I know what you mean. I actually put some thought into the post though. Because the photos had some nice lighting, appeared to be shots not actually on this forum and because the links to the original photos included some shots tanalizingly close to the tach that everyone wants to see, I decided to go ahead and post it.
Haha ... all good. Sarcasm is hard of the internets. I actually want to see all media I can of this thing. :rocks:
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2006, 08:09 AM   #20
Should be Working
Enlisted Member
1

 
Should be Working's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3 Convertible Silver Grey
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: UK


Posts: 44
iTrader: (0)

Looks like this one has got a nice dark brown leather interior... At last, a decent interior option from BMW that isn't black or beige!!

Appreciate 0
      11-17-2006, 11:05 AM   #21
NaViT
Banned
United_States
37

 
NaViT's Avatar
 
Drives: 04 M3/E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: N.Florida


Posts: 3,411
iTrader: (11)

lol he was at a Burger King
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2006, 04:31 PM   #22
Hans Delbruck
BMW & MB - friends in my garage
United_States
21

 
Hans Delbruck's Avatar
 
Drives: C63, 135i, 1959 BUICK
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Huntington Beach, CA


Posts: 1,285
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Should be Working View Post
Looks like this one has got a nice dark brown leather interior... At last, a decent interior option from BMW that isn't black or beige!!


I think it's definitely black leather.... looks more like the glow of the morning light on the seats, while he was inside munching his greasy Breakfast Croissanwich....

I'm hoping we can get the lemon interior in the US!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST