BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

GTB Performance

10-04-2010, 05:14 AM   #1
Javi335
Troll but nice

Drives: 335i E92

I WW is over.

I never understood very well how is that Germany, which entered the war by rebound in the system of agreements that all European countries have ended up being judged solely responsible and guilty of that war. A great nation that has remained dismembered forever. Clearly, after the Prussian unification, more than one and more than two "lost his sleep" and peace of mind. Funny how France, however, has bitten territories of their neighbors. You will know that France agreed and helped to unify Italy in exchange for territory of Savoy, that it was long an ally of Spain. In Spain he take the Roussillon, and of Germany the Alsace-Lorraine. Due to his military genius?

European Union and all that shit, and the frenchs do not forgive a single coin. You do not even remember the outrage of Versailles, abuse and the ill France, and suddenly, almost a hundred years later, we learned that they were with the casting Excel sheet accounts would see the Germans with the payments.
Javi335 is offline   Spain
      10-04-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
Javi335
Troll but nice

Drives: 335i E92

Interesting ... please people, tell me more
Javi335 is offline   Spain
      10-04-2010, 06:45 PM   #3
OldArmy
Lieutenant

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Your universal translator is not up to this task. Try asking another way.
OldArmy is offline   United_States
      10-04-2010, 08:08 PM   #4
sawzall
Major

Drives: 2012 Porsche 911 C2S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
and suddenly, almost a hundred years later, we learned that they were with the casting Excel sheet accounts would see the Germans with the payments.
WTF!? The French had MS Excel a hundred years ago!? No wonder they were so good with money.
sawzall is offline   Canada
      10-06-2010, 06:23 PM   #5
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke

Drives: E30, E85, MKVI

I can barely understand any of that, but I will answer the first question. War is a winner take all scenario. When the Central Powers lost they were left to blame for the entire war. The treaty of Versailles was basically a treaty where the French whined about how mean Germany was, and demanded that they should pay for the bill. Did you know that if Germany had actually paid the reparations they wouldn't have settled the debt until 1989? WWII started due to the reparations, the economic depression, and widespread political unrest. Some scholars consider WWI and WWII to actually be the same war, just with a short pause.

I didn't put my effort into my answer, but I hope that helped a tiny bit. If interested I can explain some more.

I am a historian btw.
Alexander is offline   United_States