|10-15-2010, 01:53 AM||#1|
Jlevi SW | REMUS Exhaust Mufflers for the E92 M3 + Eisenmann Connecting Pipes
email@example.com | 1.888.JLEVISW | JleviSW | Your #1 Source for High-End BMW Enhancements
We are proud to carry the REMUS line of Sport and Race versions of their exhaust systems. This system is the perfect way to add a sporty and aggressive tone to your S65 engine without inducing drone and sacrificing cabin comfort.
For pricing information, please visit the link below or contact us directly.
REMUS Exhaust System for the BMW E92 M3 [E9XM3REMUS]
PN [089107 0556L/R]
PN [089107 0556L/R US]
Eisenmann's optional E9X M3 connecting pipes are also available. These connecting pipes allow for an easy, bolt on installation that many enthusiasts demand. These pipes are handcrafted in Germany and are made entirely of ultra light weight stainless steel.
Eisenmann Bolt-on Connecting Pipes
Why Remus ?
▪ Guaranteed quality and precision
▪ Meets or exceeds ISO and TÜV standards
▪ Manufactured using fully robotic TIG and MIG welding
▪ Precision machined and CAD designed
▪ Tested using a professional sound dynanometer to ensure proper sound output and no cabin drone
The RACE version is priced equally to the SPORT version as there are no cosmetic differences between the exhausts. The difference is inside the muffler, while the SPORT system still uses a straight through design to meet TUV approval, the RACE system uses a core with much less perforation, thus reducing backpressure even more and allowing for a freer exhaust flow and releasing even more horsepower and torque.
A key aspect to the success of the REMUS M3 system, whether it is a SPORT or a RACE, is its black ceramic coating that completely hides the REMUS exhaust away behind your OEM or aftermarket diffuser.
▪ Utilizes twin muffler units compared to OEM's system single muffler can
▪ Weighs about 44 lbs
▪ Full 304 Stainless Steel construction inside and out
▪ Tips are 441 SS chrome plated & are extra resistant to corrosion and scratches
▪ Lifetime Unlimited Mileage Warranty
▪ Significantly reduced back pressure with gains of approximately 10bhp
▪ Back pressure reduction of 63% over OEM
Dyno of the Race system
Remus Race with Eisenmann Connecting Pipes
Race vs Sport Comparison
If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to reply to the thread, PM/email, or just give us a call.
Last edited by SV Concepts II; 10-19-2010 at 07:51 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|