BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-17-2007, 12:37 PM   #1
anuna
Private First Class
 
Drives: 328 XI coupe
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Wisconsin

Posts: 190
iTrader: (1)

any good place to go and stay for 4-5 days?

I am in college and already make a plan to go and stay for spring break with my girl friend..
I am thinking bahamas..but I need some other good place~
ALthough my vacation is 10 days I am thinking go trip about 4 to 5 days
Do you have any good place to stay?
not to far from Chicago though thanks!!
anuna is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-17-2007, 12:46 PM   #2
markis64
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2006 E90 Alpine White 330xi
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Long Island NY

Posts: 419
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
3006 e90 330xi  [0.00]
just from experience... Check with the hotel (Bahamas) about check in policy if you are not 21. Even though the drinking age is 18 most hotels in the spring in summer seasons only let 21 year olds check in. Your best bet for the money and the experiance is Cancun or Rivera Miya. Both of those are in Mexico and are a great time. The Oasis in Cancun is decent and its not to expensive if you can book it quick enough. No matter what you do GO FOR AN ALL INCLUSIVE HOTEL free booze and food all day and all night you cant go wrong!!! ENJOY
markis64 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-17-2007, 01:10 PM   #3
anuna
Private First Class
 
Drives: 328 XI coupe
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Wisconsin

Posts: 190
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by markis64
just from experience... Check with the hotel (Bahamas) about check in policy if you are not 21. Even though the drinking age is 18 most hotels in the spring in summer seasons only let 21 year olds check in. Your best bet for the money and the experiance is Cancun or Rivera Miya. Both of those are in Mexico and are a great time. The Oasis in Cancun is decent and its not to expensive if you can book it quick enough. No matter what you do GO FOR AN ALL INCLUSIVE HOTEL free booze and food all day and all night you cant go wrong!!! ENJOY

thanks! I am 21 years old so now I am free and Is Cancun cheap?
and I heard that Cancun is a little bit dangerous place..
what do you think?
anuna is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-17-2007, 02:03 PM   #4
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
 
Drives: 2006 BS 330i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: S. Bay Area, CA + Newark, NJ + ChiCity + True Blue

Posts: 11,038
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
cancun is pretty cheap... i went over the border once... my friend slept with a fat chick...
__________________
looking for a PreLCI Black Sapphire e90 front bumper without license plate holes

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
just4kickz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-17-2007, 02:35 PM   #5
Alpine
Major
 
Alpine's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 330i
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Memphis, TN

Posts: 1,425
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz
cancun is pretty cheap... i went over the border once... my friend slept with a fat chick...
lol glad that's all you remember about your trip to Cancun. My girlfriend went there a few years ago, stayed in an all-inclusive resort, and absolutely loved it.
__________________
Alpine is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-17-2007, 02:46 PM   #6
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
 
NaTuReB0Y's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Inland Empire

Posts: 7,381
iTrader: (12)

bahamas is expensive....especially the food!

look to spend about $150-200 a day on food.........per a couple.
__________________
2006 E90 330i Jet Black | 20" WORK VS-XX | FK452 | H&R Sport on Koni Yellow | REMUS QUAD

Last edited by NaTuReB0Y; 01-17-2007 at 04:46 PM.
NaTuReB0Y is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-17-2007, 04:39 PM   #7
markis64
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2006 E90 Alpine White 330xi
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Long Island NY

Posts: 419
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
3006 e90 330xi  [0.00]
your trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuna
thanks! I am 21 years old so now I am free and Is Cancun cheap?
and I heard that Cancun is a little bit dangerous place..
what do you think?

Cancun is cheap if you go all inclusive, im telling you thats the BEST way to go anywhere you go. Cancuns downtown area is just like any other big foreign city, you have to watch out for yourself, dont wear your rolex out or anything flashy and dont carry too much cash, most places accept debits anyway. But i cant stress enough how good all inclusives are, they even include airfare!!

oh yeah i dont think you will have to worry about fat chicks since your girlfriend will be with u!
markis64 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-18-2007, 01:37 AM   #8
firstkill
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: e93
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alhambra

Posts: 247
iTrader: (0)

Vegas isnt too bad also....

Cancun will be packed during spring break but its fun. Anything along the Pacific Coast will be less busy, but the water/ocean is not as nice.


fk
firstkill is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-18-2007, 06:21 AM   #9
Daytona_John
Second Lieutenant
 
Daytona_John's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Dayton, OH

Posts: 286
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuna
I am in college and already make a plan to go and stay for spring break with my girl friend..
I am thinking bahamas..but I need some other good place~
ALthough my vacation is 10 days I am thinking go trip about 4 to 5 days
Do you have any good place to stay?
not to far from Chicago though thanks!!
Check out St. Joseph, MI - only about 90 miles from Chi-Town and a GREAT beach community to hang out for a few days by Lake Michigan on Silver Beach. I grew up in that area.
Daytona_John is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-18-2007, 12:13 PM   #10
markis64
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2006 E90 Alpine White 330xi
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Long Island NY

Posts: 419
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
3006 e90 330xi  [0.00]
vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona_John
Check out St. Joseph, MI - only about 90 miles from Chi-Town and a GREAT beach community to hang out for a few days by Lake Michigan on Silver Beach. I grew up in that area.

Will that be warm??
markis64 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-19-2007, 05:04 PM   #11
darkcloud
Colonel
 
darkcloud's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

Posts: 2,387
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by markis64 View Post
Will that be warm??
HAHA hell no!!! It's Michigan haha. They get worse weather than Ohio in the spring. Ohio's weather is pretty shitty as well.
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
darkcloud is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST