BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-14-2007, 01:56 AM   #23
Driv3r
Colonel
 
Driv3r's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Miami Beach, FL

Posts: 2,358
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike138
if i was a cop, or i worked 4 home-land security, or i had a young daughter/son ............ flags would be going up.............. might want to stay away from things like that .......... 4 real just weird........... unless ive stumbled upon a great joke ......... in that case .......my bad
Haha, dude im just looking around for cool stuff, i have no intentions of using any of this, nor buy it...
__________________
2006 E46 M3 ZCP 6SPD-Interlagos Blue - 6SPD - SSK - AA Headers -AA Tune - Navigation w/ Splashscreen Mod - 3M Crystalline Series 60 - Carbon Splitters - Swissvax Treated - Bridgestone
2012 Yamaha FZ8 - Matte Black/Grey - Michelin Pilot Pure 2CT - Vortex Rear Sets - Yoshimura R-77D & Fender Delete - Spectro Race Oil - GP Reverse Shifting
Driv3r is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 02:05 AM   #24
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
 
Drives: 2006 BS 330i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: S. Bay Area, CA + Newark, NJ + ChiCity + True Blue

Posts: 11,037
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
how bout u guys just go all out BB's? go get tokyo mariu's n' go all out with that mumbo jumbo... i sure as hell wudnt wanna get flanked and then get poped in the back of my head with a tranq...
__________________
looking for a PreLCI Black Sapphire e90 front bumper without license plate holes

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
just4kickz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 02:12 AM   #25
ctgazer
Major General
 
ctgazer's Avatar
 
Drives: a dilapidated ride
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: canada eh!

Posts: 7,952
iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2006 e90  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to ctgazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y
fly to san diego....and hunt illegal aliens with paintball guns.....

i'm serious....a company is doing it......$200 and shoot all the illegal aliens you want...the ones that are crossing the border.....not the ones in the U.S.

name of company please...ive got vacation time to kill...no pun intended
__________________
ctgazer is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 02:13 AM   #26
ironic
Major General
 
ironic's Avatar
 
Drives: Jet Black 335i
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: San Francisco, Ca

Posts: 8,342
iTrader: (22)

LOL are you serious w/ the tranqs lol, that's a relaly bad idea

if you shoot someone twice they could od - it's not really safe lol

i'd suggest just getting an airsoft gun like the one i had posted (it can't be modified to shoot tranqs sorry) but people play in the forest w/ those all the time

i'm one of those people and the game play is just about exactly wht ur talking about
__________________


Widebody 335i Project Car BUILD | PHOTOSHOOT
ironic is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 02:16 AM   #27
Driv3r
Colonel
 
Driv3r's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Miami Beach, FL

Posts: 2,358
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironic
LOL are you serious w/ the tranqs lol, that's a relaly bad idea

if you shoot someone twice they could od - it's not really safe lol

i'd suggest just getting an airsoft gun like the one i had posted (it can't be modified to shoot tranqs sorry) but people play in the forest w/ those all the time

i'm one of those people and the game play is just about exactly wht ur talking about
yea and weve been playing with just paintball guns....damn about the OD... you may be right about that..

ill think about your airsoft gun...hmmm, ill let u know
__________________
2006 E46 M3 ZCP 6SPD-Interlagos Blue - 6SPD - SSK - AA Headers -AA Tune - Navigation w/ Splashscreen Mod - 3M Crystalline Series 60 - Carbon Splitters - Swissvax Treated - Bridgestone
2012 Yamaha FZ8 - Matte Black/Grey - Michelin Pilot Pure 2CT - Vortex Rear Sets - Yoshimura R-77D & Fender Delete - Spectro Race Oil - GP Reverse Shifting
Driv3r is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 02:20 AM   #28
mike138
Private First Class
 
mike138's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i (c)
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: your moms house

Posts: 187
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driv3r
Haha, dude im just looking around for cool stuff, i have no intentions of using any of this, nor buy it...
well see thats y i said my bad .............. thats good ..........some people are into crazy shit ............... sorry
__________________

i do hate that enter key
mike138 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 02:38 AM   #29
Driv3r
Colonel
 
Driv3r's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Miami Beach, FL

Posts: 2,358
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike138
well see thats y i said my bad .............. thats good ..........some people are into crazy shit ............... sorry

how crazy???? daaamn.
__________________
2006 E46 M3 ZCP 6SPD-Interlagos Blue - 6SPD - SSK - AA Headers -AA Tune - Navigation w/ Splashscreen Mod - 3M Crystalline Series 60 - Carbon Splitters - Swissvax Treated - Bridgestone
2012 Yamaha FZ8 - Matte Black/Grey - Michelin Pilot Pure 2CT - Vortex Rear Sets - Yoshimura R-77D & Fender Delete - Spectro Race Oil - GP Reverse Shifting
Driv3r is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 02:42 AM   #30
mike138
Private First Class
 
mike138's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i (c)
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: your moms house

Posts: 187
iTrader: (0)

yeah ......................
__________________

i do hate that enter key
mike138 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 09:53 AM   #31
Scarabeo
Private First Class
 
Scarabeo's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Milan, Italy

Posts: 172
iTrader: (0)

Try paintball - safer and a lot more fun...darts have points..need I say more?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Driv3r
Ok, so I am going to this game we play in the forest with me and a bunch of friends. and we are basically playing darts with eachother, like man hunt...mind you we want the darts have tranquilizers....so the loser, goes to sleep!

But thats not the point...Heres the list of things i will be needing

1. Long range tranquilizer gun with darts.
2. Infrared scope mounted on that gun (nightvision)
3. Infrared goggles
4. Full black jumpsuit
5. and the clothing involved, it needs to all be stealth
6. anything you think ill be missing.
7. maybe some tear gas...


Guys money is no issue, If anyone know anything but doesnt want to say it here, just PM me... thanks...

Scarabeo is offline   Italy
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 09:58 AM   #32
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
 
shimshimhada's Avatar
 
Drives: Portal
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Portal

Posts: 4,839
iTrader: (2)

Why don't you just use real guns like real men? Unless the darts have poison in them.
shimshimhada is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 10:16 AM   #33
Carnage
Lieutenant General
 
Carnage's Avatar
 
Drives: people insane
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: classified

Posts: 16,404
iTrader: (2)

wow, something tells me this won't end well.......
Carnage is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 11:44 AM   #34
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
 
NaTuReB0Y's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Inland Empire

Posts: 7,381
iTrader: (12)

my wife says that if you have connection to a hospital......

you can get that shit that puts people to sleep.....

but they might not wake up if you hit them with the wrong amount of doses.
__________________
2006 E90 330i Jet Black | 20" WORK VS-XX | FK452 | H&R Sport on Koni Yellow | REMUS QUAD
NaTuReB0Y is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 11:54 AM   #35
Jay_328
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Jay_328's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 e92
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: VA

Posts: 1,596
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
07 E92 328  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y
my wife says that if you have connection to a hospital......

you can get that shit that puts people to sleep.....

but they might not wake up if you hit them with the wrong amount of doses.
dude, you better walk the straight line or the wifey could F U up bigtime
__________________
Jay_328 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 12:12 PM   #36
darkcloud
Colonel
 
darkcloud's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

Posts: 2,387
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
You guys are stupid haha. I hope you take someone out with a tranq and then one of the damn pythons strolls in for the easy dinner. Those things do/try to eat aligatiors, so what's stopping them from eating your unconscious scrawny asses??? Too many big ass predators in the Everglades to be fucking around like this. Someone will not be coming home from this trip.
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
darkcloud is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 01:35 PM   #37
Alpine
Major
 
Alpine's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 330i
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Memphis, TN

Posts: 1,425
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Hey bro, if you OD on tranqs or get eaten by an alligator, can I have your CSLs?
__________________
Alpine is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 03:27 PM   #38
nightkhan
Private Woodman
 
nightkhan's Avatar
 
Drives: 328i, JB, Space Rocket
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: San Francisco

Posts: 467
iTrader: (3)

damn....you guys are hardcore! wish i could do that!!
__________________
Former King of Stock...
E90 325i, Jet Black:
Done with
Current: E92 328i, Sports Package, 335i wheels, Power Seats, BMW Assist/Bluetooth, IPod/USB, heated seats, //M Short Shifter
Future Mods: 19" CSL's, KW V2, 15mm spacer, tints
nightkhan is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 03:40 PM   #39
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
 
canucklion's Avatar
 
Drives: circles around you
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 10,454
iTrader: (9)

I hope you get bit by gators, the really big ones

you post about the dumbest shit, e.g. picking on a security guard because you want to be a tough guy, thinking that your 3er brings you woman....etc and now this? fuck
__________________
canucklion is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 03:53 PM   #40
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
 
teknochild's Avatar
 
Drives: 335 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: fl

Posts: 2,021
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y
fly to san diego....and hunt illegal aliens with paintball guns.....

i'm serious....a company is doing it......$200 and shoot all the illegal aliens you want...the ones that are crossing the border.....not the ones in the U.S.
wow really? theres just something so wrong about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz
how bout u guys just go all out BB's?
there are some really high powered BB rifles out there, but i dont think they will have the same range as a dart gun


Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion
I hope you get bit by gators, the really big ones

you post about the dumbest shit, e.g. picking on a security guard because you want to be a tough guy, thinking that your 3er brings you woman....etc and now this? fuck
lol was that him, the #1 reason to buy a bmw post, that post was dumber than the dumbest of mine and ive made some pretty fing stupid posts
__________________
RAWRrrrr
teknochild is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 08:55 PM   #41
porksoda
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 530i
Join Date: May 2006
Location: GTA

Posts: 43
iTrader: (0)

Dear Sir,

I hope you understand by posting an image where you clearly are asking for sources to buy controlled substances and in a way admitting to you take part in dangerous games. Being civilians and of arab decent i think like someone said you are probably on some list by now. Dont underestimate posting things on a private fan site as no doubt there are people watching this.
A bad decision can get you into a lot of trouble.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driv3r
Ok, so I am going to this game we play in the forest with me and a bunch of friends. and we are basically playing darts with eachother, like man hunt...mind you we want the darts have tranquilizers....so the loser, goes to sleep!

But thats not the point...Heres the list of things i will be needing

1. Long range tranquilizer gun with darts.
2. Infrared scope mounted on that gun (nightvision)
3. Infrared goggles
4. Full black jumpsuit
5. and the clothing involved, it needs to all be stealth
6. anything you think ill be missing.
7. maybe some tear gas...


Guys money is no issue, If anyone know anything but doesnt want to say it here, just PM me... thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driv3r
I know everyone on this board as their post name, but id like to see the faces of everyone i talk to daily haha Ill start off and lets see how many we get (Im the one all the way to the left) this is the only picture suitable for public viewing
porksoda is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 08:58 PM   #42
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
 
canucklion's Avatar
 
Drives: circles around you
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 10,454
iTrader: (9)

^ I nominate the above post for post of the year
__________________
canucklion is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 09:23 PM   #43
MonacoBimm
Banned
 
Drives: Sapp. Black 330i(2nd e90)
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Panama City, Panama

Posts: 1,859
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to MonacoBimm Send a message via Skype™ to MonacoBimm
hahaha someone is getting into deep sh!t!!!!
MonacoBimm is offline   Panama
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2007, 10:20 PM   #44
Driv3r
Colonel
 
Driv3r's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Miami Beach, FL

Posts: 2,358
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by porksoda
Dear Sir,

I hope you understand by posting an image where you clearly are asking for sources to buy controlled substances and in a way admitting to you take part in dangerous games. Being civilians and of arab decent i think like someone said you are probably on some list by now. Dont underestimate posting things on a private fan site as no doubt there are people watching this.
A bad decision can get you into a lot of trouble.

Good luck.
Guys with the negative shit, you can all stfu, you are all wackos honestly.....do you realize im 17.... you Fucking morons....
__________________
2006 E46 M3 ZCP 6SPD-Interlagos Blue - 6SPD - SSK - AA Headers -AA Tune - Navigation w/ Splashscreen Mod - 3M Crystalline Series 60 - Carbon Splitters - Swissvax Treated - Bridgestone
2012 Yamaha FZ8 - Matte Black/Grey - Michelin Pilot Pure 2CT - Vortex Rear Sets - Yoshimura R-77D & Fender Delete - Spectro Race Oil - GP Reverse Shifting
Driv3r is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST