BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Wheels | Tires | Spacers

GetBMWParts
Closed Thread

06-29-2010, 05:52 PM   #1
M II

Drives:

**********s l Advan RS-D and RZ-DF Wheels l Order these baller wheels for your M3!!

**********s is proud to present to the M3 Post community - the newest offerings from the Yokohama Wheel Company: Advan RS-D and Advan RZ-DF Wheels in BMW E9X M3 fitments!

20" Advan RS-Ds on the sweet Vertice Design E92 M3!

Advan RS-D - Available in 18", 19", or 20" fitments!

Advan Racing RS-D is based on the Advan RS but with a "D" for "Deep Dish." With aggressive design and lightweight construction, the RS-D wheels definitely has the street appeal most BMW owners are after. The Advan RS-D focuses on larger sizes ranging from 18 inch to 20 inch offerings for the BMW. Available in a variety of colors including Machining Silver, Machining Black, Bright Chrome, and Matte Black.

Advan RZ-DF - Available in 18" or 19" fitments!

Advan Racing RZ-DF is based on the current Advan RZ but with "D" for "Deep Dish" and "F" for "Forged." With aggressive design and lightweight one piece FORGED construction, these wheels are the epitome of quality from one of Japan's best wheel manufacturers. The Advan RZ-DF focuses on larger sizes ranging from 18 inch to 19 inch offerings for the BMW. Available in a variety of colors including Machining Silver, Machining Black, Bright Chrome, and Matte Black.

**********s is proud to present the newest, lightweight designs straight from the Yokohama Wheel Company! These wheels offer lightweight choices for the track guys who also need to clear their brake setups! Advan Racing is bringing their expertise in new offerings for the BMWs!

Please call me or email me for pricing and availability on these amazing wheels for your BMW!

Eddie (714) 582-3330 x 8004 or edward************.com

Last edited by M II; 09-07-2010 at 06:05 PM.
M II is offline   United_States
      07-02-2010, 05:44 PM   #2
M II

Drives:

Wow! Thank you for all the inquiries!

To those of you with orders, we'll go ahead and get these bad boys out to you quickly!

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.
      07-21-2010, 06:22 PM   #3
M II

Drives:

Thank you for the orders guys!

Here's a picture of the Advan RS-D installed on an insane GT3 RS!

08-04-2010, 02:36 PM   #4
M II

Drives:

Thank you for the orders guys!

We have a few customers receiving their sets for their M3s and Porsche 997TTs. I can't wait to share the photos with you guys!

Please call me if you have any questions!
      08-31-2010, 06:36 PM   #5
M II

Drives:

Thank you for all the orders guys!

I have a few sets of the RS-Ds in stock in perfect M3 fitments! Call me today for more information. These wheels are also insanely light!

- Eddie (714) 582-3330 x 8004 -
      09-07-2010, 03:34 PM   #6
M II

Drives:

Thank you for all the orders guys!

I have a few sets of the RS-Ds in stock in perfect M3 fitments! Call me today for more information. These wheels are also insanely light!

- Eddie (714) 582-3330 x 8004 -
Closed Thread