BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-02-2010, 10:34 PM   #67
Gearhead999s
Major General
221

 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto


Posts: 6,803
iTrader: (0)

That was great tonight!Wonderful to meet both Jamie & Mark with their wonderful cars and all the others that showed up with their M's.I think that we counted 12 at one point.The scenery was great as usual even with sitting in the rain on the patio and Julia made it all worthwhile especially with all the trips she had to make back and forth to keep us all happy with our orders.It was wonderful to watch her "enthusiasm" as she walked away to get our orders
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2010, 10:41 PM   #68
EA51 LAY
Ex-Blighty
Canada
15

 
Drives: 2010 MINI JCW, AW 1M Enroute
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto


Posts: 333
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
That was great tonight!Wonderful to meet both Jamie & Mark with their wonderful cars and all the others that showed up with their M's.I think that we counted 12 at one point.The scenery was great as usual even with sitting in the rain on the patio and Julia made it all worthwhile especially with all the trips she had to make back and forth to keep us all happy with our orders.It was wonderful to watch her "enthusiasm" as she walked away to get our orders
+1 Great meet and some very very nice rides people! Thanks for giving up your Thursday night for a great cause
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2010, 12:02 AM   #69
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
55

 
BMRLVR's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada


Posts: 2,331
iTrader: (3)

Thanks for comming out guys!!!!! I had an absolutely great time...... You are all a great bunch of guys.

I also would like to thank the gentleman in the mustang for his wonderful parking job, it was good for a few laughs. His ignorance made it even funnier!!!

If I am ever in town again I will definitely get in touch and we can do this again!!!!

P.S. If someone got some photos of all the cars tonight please email them to me at jsedecker@shaw.ca ..... I am going to be doing a thread on my trans-continental trip and in all the car talk I forgot to get some photos tonight.
__________________
2011 E90 M3 ZCP - Individual Moonstone/Individual Amarone Extended/Individual Piano Black With Inlay:LINK!!!
1994 Euro E36 M3 Sedan - Daytona Violet/Mulberry:LINK!!!
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2010, 07:14 AM   #70
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
85

 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 4,951
iTrader: (7)

Great to see everyone last night! Great turn out with a lot of nice M's!
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2010, 08:02 AM   #71
revmmm
Captain
Canada
25

 
revmmm's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 835
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
Thanks for comming out guys!!!!! I had an absolutely great time...... You are all a great bunch of guys.

I also would like to thank the gentleman in the mustang for his wonderful parking job, it was good for a few laughs. His ignorance made it even funnier!!!

If I am ever in town again I will definitely get in touch and we can do this again!!!!

P.S. If someone got some photos of all the cars tonight please email them to me at jsedecker@shaw.ca ..... I am going to be doing a thread on my trans-continental trip and in all the car talk I forgot to get some photos tonight.
Jamie - It was great meeting you. Let us know the next time you are in town.

Nice to see a large variety of M3s and owners, as well s a few new faces. I am sure we will set something else up again in the GTA before the winters go on.
__________________


2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2010, 12:30 PM   #72
sawzall
Major
Canada
34

 
sawzall's Avatar
 
Drives: A Car
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto


Posts: 1,277
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 911S  [5.00]
2011 911 GT3 RS  [0.00]
It was great meeting you all yesterday! It was also nice to see that there are a group of M3 fans whose enthusiasm to share their cars and advice isn't limited to the weather.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2010, 02:35 PM   #73
TailHappyM3
Lieutenant
Canada
29

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary


Posts: 534
iTrader: (0)

Way too much man love on this thread....

or maybe I'm just jealous of this meet.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2010, 02:56 PM   #74
EA51 LAY
Ex-Blighty
Canada
15

 
Drives: 2010 MINI JCW, AW 1M Enroute
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto


Posts: 333
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shizzle View Post
It was great meeting you all yesterday! It was also nice to see that there are a group of M3 fans whose enthusiasm to share their cars and advice isn't limited to the weather.
I know, we sat outside for %^$# sake!!
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2010, 03:09 PM   #75
Gearhead999s
Major General
221

 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto


Posts: 6,803
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA51 LAY View Post
I know, we sat outside for %^$# sake!!
Yes but the view was OK
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2010, 04:53 PM   #76
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
85

 
Jaypod's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 4,951
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Yes but the view was OK

Yes, yes it was!
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #77
Mark's M
Captain
Canada
29

 
Mark's M's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 X5 35i but MISSING the M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Stoney Creek, ON


Posts: 840
iTrader: (2)

+ 1 on everything above. What a pleasure to meet so many who have inspired me over the past couple of years (you guys were so lucky to have joined the club so much sooner). And the best....putting a face to a name....or a car - whatever!!!

I'm pretty proud to be in such good company - looking forward to more!!!

All the best...Mark
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2010, 01:49 AM   #78
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
40

 
M3 vert's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3, '12 750ix, 760Li Ind.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Everywhere...


Posts: 1,793
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's M View Post
+ 1 on everything above. What a pleasure to meet so many who have inspired me over the past couple of years (you guys were so lucky to have joined the club so much sooner). And the best....putting a face to a name....or a car - whatever!!!

I'm pretty proud to be in such good company - looking forward to more!!!

All the best...Mark
+ 1 It was a pleasure meeting you Mark!

Also, it was again great to see the old faces and some new faces as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Yes but the view was OK
Me and my buddy with the Jerez Black E92 stayed back for even better views
__________________
2012 F01 750iX Sport Package (Dinan Stage 4)
2008 E93 6MT M3 Convertible
2003 E66 760Li Individual
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2010, 09:21 AM   #79
EA51 LAY
Ex-Blighty
Canada
15

 
Drives: 2010 MINI JCW, AW 1M Enroute
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto


Posts: 333
iTrader: (0)

Did anyone take any photos? I know I didn't

If yes, can you throw them up on here please
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2010, 10:23 AM   #80
revmmm
Captain
Canada
25

 
revmmm's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 835
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA51 LAY View Post
Did anyone take any photos? I know I didn't
Just to be clear, are you looking for photos of Julia or our cars? I already have lots of pictures of M3s.
__________________


2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2010, 07:10 PM   #81
Gearhead999s
Major General
221

 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto


Posts: 6,803
iTrader: (0)

[quote=revmmm;7945389]Just to be clear, are you looking for photos of Julia or our cars? I already have lots of pictures of M3s.[/QUOTEJ

Julia please
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2010, 07:47 PM   #82
TailHappyM3
Lieutenant
Canada
29

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary


Posts: 534
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Julia please
O.K., fukc your M3s...can one of you lucky bastards please post a picture of Julia already?!
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2010, 04:06 PM   #83
Saturn
Private First Class
Canada
2

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada


Posts: 177
iTrader: (0)

Really nice to meet all of you guys, hope to see you again at the next track day!
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2010, 06:29 PM   #84
Gearhead999s
Major General
221

 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto


Posts: 6,803
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azorean View Post
O.K., fukc your M3s...can one of you lucky bastards please post a picture of Julia already?!
Think of a brunette Cameron Diaz and you are probally not too far off
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2010, 06:35 PM   #85
dzenno
Banned
Canada
212

 
Drives:
Join Date: Feb 2006


Posts: 5,883
iTrader: (1)



Appreciate 0
      09-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #86
EA51 LAY
Ex-Blighty
Canada
15

 
Drives: 2010 MINI JCW, AW 1M Enroute
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto


Posts: 333
iTrader: (0)

Yep - thats not far off!!
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2010, 08:08 PM   #87
Gearhead999s
Major General
221

 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto


Posts: 6,803
iTrader: (0)

CD just got a lot hotter in my world



http://vodpod.com/watch/4138143-tom-...-top-gear-test
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2010, 08:17 PM   #88
revmmm
Captain
Canada
25

 
revmmm's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto


Posts: 835
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
CD just got a lot hotter in my world



http://vodpod.com/watch/4138143-tom-...-top-gear-test
DJ - You let me down. Is that the best CD driving video you could find?



__________________


2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST