BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
GTB Performance
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-02-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
thesixsins
Graphic Designer For Hire...
 
thesixsins's Avatar
 
Drives: E46/325ci
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Portland Boregon

Posts: 75
iTrader: (0)

Need advise: Visiting India

I'm going to india at the end of september and am looking for things to do... sight seeing, art museums, food etc...

If anyone can suggest anything that would be super!


Headed to:
New Delhi
Agra
Kolkata
Darjiling
katmandu

thanks!
__________________
thesixsins is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 04:48 PM   #2
Ignignokt
No one can defeat the quad laser.
 
Ignignokt's Avatar
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Motor City

Posts: 52
iTrader: (0)

I think samwoo had a good post about visiting India. I'll see if I can dig it up for you.

Link to thread here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
its dirty as shit, bums and thiefs everywhere. rude ass fuckers always hit you with their mopeds. All in all, a real piece of shit place, and I have been to some shitty places. It's really a disservice to India for it to be the financial capital of India.
DON'T give the kids anything, and I say that not to be me mean but once you do, they NEVER STOP COMING...in herds, and they get increasingly aggressive, getting their grubby little hands all over your shit, talking shit and spiting on you if you stop giving, and if you ever think about physically pushing them away, their "watchers" will jump out and beat the shit out of you. Then the cops will come investigate and if you don't pay them, you will get a second beating. Then the ambulance will come, and if you don't pay them, you will get a third beating and they will leave you there bleeding to death. Then the little street kids will come back and point and laugh at you, then proceed to piss on you for 1 final insult.
As you lay there on the streets of Mumbai covered with curry piss and bleeding to death, you will use your last ounce of energy to pull out you phone, get online, go to E90post/OT and reply here "I wish I didn't go to Mumbai..." that's when a 80 years old snake charmer comes over rubs some cow dung all over your face claiming it's spiritual medicine and takes your phone as "payment".

Have a good trip, don't drink the water bro.
Ignignokt is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 04:57 PM   #3
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
 
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

Posts: 2,661
iTrader: (0)

^Looooool, fucking gold. Samwoo is hilarious.

But fuck, I was thinking about going to India too. After reading that thread it sounds like an epic shithole. Why do they say 'if you can handle the streetfood'? Can you get sick easily because they are dirty or something?

Was trying to decide between there or China.

Last edited by DougLikesBMW; 08-02-2010 at 05:06 PM.
DougLikesBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #4
Maestro
Captain
 
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Philadelphia

Posts: 880
iTrader: (0)

It is kind of interesting, you got a whole group of people who talk about how nice India is and how far it has come with it growing middle class and such, and how much culture and history that exist there. I try to have an open mind and always interested in seeing new and interesting places.

However, I personally never talked to a western who, for lack of better words, who are use to the finer things life has to offer, say any thing good about visiting India. My wife who has traveled to many places and lived outside the the US, could not get out of there fast enough. The entire time she worried about what she ate, she say that it was far worse then Mexico. In Mexico, you do not drink the water and usually you are fine. In India you do not eat anything unless it served to you hot, so any fruits and veges are out unless they are cooked. Unless you stay at a hotel that you know for a fact have their own water filtration systems, ideally an IR and UV type filters.

The other thing I can not understand about this country is the fact they claim the Class system no longer exist but you go down the street and you see it hitting you right in the face. You will see people going up to other people who obviously have nothing and hitting them and doing other things to them so they do not bother the people who have things like westerns. As my wife was walking into the guarded compound of the Hotel she stayed at which has a fence around it some kid was following her asking for something, my wife believed the kid was asking for shoes since he had none and the guard who was at the gate went up and bet on this kid and chased him off.

My wife did go see the taj mahal in Agra, when she spent a week in Delhi, she hires private tour guide to take her and a co-worker there at the expense of the Company she was their visiting since even they told he not to venture anywhere unless you were in a group or had someone taking you places. She said that was not bad she enjoy the tour of the taj mahal, but the drive there almost killed her, they all drive likes nuts, they have not regard for rules or anyone else on the road, as she put it the Indians could care less about you and what happens to, they appeared to be a very self center society and unless they get something out it they are not interested in you.

Oh, and my wife has driven in Boston, NYC, and LA where we all know most drivers could care less about you and she said driving in India is far worse.

Last edited by Maestro; 08-02-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Maestro is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #5
e46e92love
Brigadier General
 
e46e92love's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The East Side of Things

Posts: 3,042
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to e46e92love
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
^Looooool, fucking gold. Samwoo is hilarious.

But fuck, I was thinking about going to India too. After reading that thread it sounds like an epic shithole. Why do they say 'if you can handle the streetfood'? Can you get sick easily because they are dirty or something?

Was trying to decide between there or China.
My very large and successful business is based there. Anything but a shithole. Wonderful place that really opens your eyes to a whole new world. Pretty cool, like going back in time a bit and getting to see what a nation growing from third world, to developing to western world goes thru.

Oh, and as far as driving in India? Its epic.....we have no balls. You want to see drivers with balls, go to India, I've seen sh*t that will turn you white.

Cheers,
e46e92
__________________

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
e46e92love is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 06:29 PM   #6
wj4
Major General
 
Drives: E90 manual 335i
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Burbank, CA

Posts: 7,723
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to wj4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
^Looooool, fucking gold. Samwoo is hilarious.

But fuck, I was thinking about going to India too. After reading that thread it sounds like an epic shithole. Why do they say 'if you can handle the streetfood'? Can you get sick easily because they are dirty or something?

Was trying to decide between there or China.
I'm sure the "if you can handle street food" sign is infers that there are no regulated systems like there is in the U.S. where we have registered health specialists (REHS's) perform routine checks on food places to make sure they meet the requirements, thus limiting the chance of getting a foodborne disease.
wj4 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 06:39 PM   #7
NYC6
Banned
 
Drives: '10 135i PPKI/06 C6 Z51 Vette
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: LI/NY

Posts: 2,078
iTrader: (0)

NYC6 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 07:02 PM   #8
JoosyJoos
Major
 
JoosyJoos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Johns Creek, GA

Posts: 1,292
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to JoosyJoos
I just got back from 5 weeks in Mumbai.

My only advice to you is to bring more antibiotics than you think you will need... and to be ready for a bit of culture shock the first week. India is all about the rich-poor gap... you'll see 100k cars next to people shitting on the streets.

If you have any questions you can PM me... I spent a few days in Agra.
__________________

1998 M3 Vert
1995 M3 Track Car
2008 335i - Retired
JoosyJoos is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #9
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
 
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

Posts: 2,661
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46e92love View Post
My very large and successful business is based there. Anything but a shithole. Wonderful place that really opens your eyes to a whole new world. Pretty cool, like going back in time a bit and getting to see what a nation growing from third world, to developing to western world goes thru.

Oh, and as far as driving in India? Its epic.....we have no balls. You want to see drivers with balls, go to India, I've seen sh*t that will turn you white.

Cheers,
e46e92
Why is there such a disparity in people's experiences that I am reading here ...

May I ask what type of business you run?
DougLikesBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 07:13 PM   #10
Digital.James
Colonel
 
Digital.James's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NC

Posts: 2,610
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Why is there such a disparity in people's experiences that I am reading here ...

May I ask what type of business you run?
because there's a huge disparity in what people consider "ghetto." i grew up in los angeles, and my wife grew up in eastern oregon. shes grossed out by the urine smelling streets of hollywood, but i think its normal.

i minored in indian art history in college, and i love indian art. while the country may be getting more modern, their culture is still centuries old. time and money wont change that, so they hang on to that in every aspect of their lives.
Digital.James is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 09:38 PM   #11
Maestro
Captain
 
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Philadelphia

Posts: 880
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Why is there such a disparity in people's experiences that I am reading here ...

May I ask what type of business you run?
Also it depends on where you go, most the people who said it nice are usually talking about Mumbai, which is a modern city as long as you can look past one half the population shitting on the other half. India are very proud of their country and their history, but it does not change the fact that most people who are succeeding are doing it on the backs of those who can not. It not much different than the US was 100 yrs ago when you had a few very rich making their fortune at the expense of the human work force that existed in this country.

Oh to the op, make sure your shoots are all up to date, and get them now, ASAP, go to your local health department and tell them your going to India and they will tell you the list of shoots you will need. You do not want to go to India without those shots.

I spent many years living in Philadelphia when I was going to school and dealt with firth and crime back in the 80's and I rather be there than in India, yeah you see a few homeless and drunks taking a piss on the street or in the subway, but you do not see an entire family squatting on the side of a road taking a dump.

Last edited by Maestro; 08-02-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Maestro is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 09:58 PM   #12
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
 
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

Posts: 2,661
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
Also it depends on where you go, most the people who said it nice are usually talking about Mumbai, which is a modern city as long as you can look past one half the population shitting on the other half. India are very proud of their country and their history, but it does not change the fact that most people who are succeeding are doing it on the backs of those who can not. It not much different than the US was 100 yrs ago when you had a few very rich making their fortune at the expense of the human work force that existed in this country.

Oh to the op, make sure your shoots are all up to date, and get them now, ASAP, go to your local health department and tell them your going to India and they will tell you the list of shoots you will need. You do not want to go to India without those shots.

I spent many years living in Philadelphia when I was going to school and dealt with firth and crime back in the 80's and I rather be there than in India, yeah you see a few homeless and drunks taking a piss on the street or in the subway, but you do not see an entire family squatting on the side of a road taking a dump.
jesus christ, are you fucking serious?
DougLikesBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 10:02 PM   #13
samwoo2go
Banned
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SoCal

Posts: 782
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Why is there such a disparity in people's experiences that I am reading here ...

May I ask what type of business you run?
Westerner Tourism?

Seriously I've been to some shitty places and I put India up there with Fiji (not the tourist spots, like the local places.) and Congo in terms of shittyness. It's better than Somalia tho in case you want to go there next.

you can hole up in a gated 5 star hotel eating burgers and fries and have private driver and body guard take you to go see taj mahal, then ya "India" is beautiful and modern. If you want to experience India for it's distinct culture and local flavor, you gotta go deep into the locals territory and that my friend is the butthole of earth. So if you want to explore the butthole, don't complain if you get shit on you. and by shit, I mean getting raped by Hijras
samwoo2go is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 10:08 PM   #14
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
 
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

Posts: 2,661
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
Westerner Tourism?

Seriously I've been to some shitty places and I put India up there with Fiji (not the tourist spots, like the local places.) and Congo in terms of shittyness. It's better than Somalia tho in case you want to go there next.

you can hole up in a gated 5 star hotel eating burgers and fries and have private driver and body guard take you to go see taj mahal, then ya "India" is beautiful and modern. If you want to experience India for it's distinct culture and local flavor, you gotta go deep into the locals territory and that my friend is the butthole of earth. So if you want to explore the butthole, don't complain if you get shit on you. and by shit, I mean getting raped by Hijras
Rofl why the hell would I go to Somalia...I'm not trying to get killed.

Eating burgers and fries in India sounds fucking awful. I love Indian food and trying to new foods. I would love to just go eat at all the hole in the walls and street food but all of you guys are saying 'you have to have the stomach for it' which I take to mean is a normal westerner will get sick?

It didn't seem so terrible when Gordon Ramsay went all around India but I guess he had a camera crew and I'm sure some bodyguards to watch out for him.

just googled hijras, oh fuck...Would going to India with my dad/parents be awkward? I feel very awkward when anything sex related or stuff like that comes up on TV, etc.

Think I should just go to China instead?
DougLikesBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 10:13 PM   #15
samwoo2go
Banned
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SoCal

Posts: 782
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
jesus christ, are you fucking serious?
that's not even the half of it, have you seen a whole fucking family shitting on the side of the road and calling a random dirty ass street dog over to lick their assholes clean cuz they don't have tp? I mean this is in the middle of Mumbai, a "modern" city. think about what goes on in the countryside? I am fucking dead serious, shit gets so fucking crazy there you think I am making it up. Go have a look for yourself.

to top shit off, those assholes have the balls to give me a lecture on why I am disgusting for eating with my left hand. HEY ASSHOLES, I DON'T USE MY BARE HANDS TO WIPE MY ASS! because yes, they actually use their bare hands (left only) to wipe their ass, then wash hand in a pot of non running water that every1 uses. 1 guy actually showed me the proper way to literally "dig/wipe" the shit out of your asshole in 1 clean swoop.
Just think about that.
samwoo2go is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #16
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
 
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

Posts: 2,661
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
that's not even the half of it, have you seen a whole fucking family shitting on the side of the road and calling a random dirty ass street dog over to lick their assholes clean cuz they don't have tp? I mean this is in the middle of Mumbai, a "modern" city. think about what goes on in the countryside? I am fucking dead serious, shit gets so fucking crazy there you think I am making it up. Go have a look for yourself.

to top shit off, those assholes have the balls to give me a lecture on why I am disgusting for eating with my left hand. HEY ASSHOLES, I DON'T USE MY BARE HANDS TO WIPE MY ASS! because yes, they actually use their bare hands (left only) to wipe their ass, then wash hand in a pot of non running water that every1 uses. 1 guy actually showed me the proper way to literally "dig/wipe" the shit out of your asshole in 1 clean swoop.
Just think about that.


Have you been to China?

Jokes on them, I wipe with my right hand (not bare).
DougLikesBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 10:38 PM   #17
samwoo2go
Banned
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SoCal

Posts: 782
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Eating burgers and fries in India sounds fucking awful. I love Indian food and trying to new foods. I would love to just go eat at all the hole in the walls and street food but all of you guys are saying 'you have to have the stomach for it' which I take to mean is a normal westerner will get sick?
I hope you like tape worms and diarrhea then, cuz you gona gets both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
It didn't seem so terrible when Gordon Ramsay went all around India but I guess he had a camera crew and I'm sure some bodyguards to watch out for him.
Do you think the head of India tourism bureau is going to allow a western film crew film Gordaon Ramsay walking past a family taking group shits on the street with a dog licking their assholes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
just googled hijras, oh fuck...Would going to India with my dad/parents be awkward? I feel very awkward when anything sex related or stuff like that comes up on TV, etc.
The thing about hijras is they are pretty aggressive, they see a pretty lil white boy like yourself walking by, they gona grab you and touch you and shit and try to make you take a pic with them (for money of course) the above mentioned rape happens if you don't pay them after taking a picture. you think you know awkward? Try seeing a hijra winking at your dad and licking his cock sucking lips at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Think I should just go to China instead?
I am not guna be biased and tell you China is heaven on Earth. but if you want to see a developing country safely. I gotta say, China is your best bet. Especially if you stick to the big cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Tienjing, Guangzhou, Shanzhan, etc. It's clean (for the most part except the bathrooms) safe, orderly, no trannies, even the bums are more polite and not intrusive. There's a shit load of corruption on the upper government level, but not the people that deal directly with people like cops and hospital staff.
I am sure other people will tell you how fucked up China is, but remember, these people don't like China because of communism (although that could be debated in itself) and not because of China itself. And people don't like India because it's...shitty.

China was like India now back in the 70s and 80s. But during the last 2 decades, China really picked up on it's city images to prepare itself for world events and visitors. Think about all the big shit that happened there recently: Olympic games, world Expo, Asian Olympics, they are now running for world cup and another olympic games.

Don't take my word for it tho, go to both and check it out yourself.
samwoo2go is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #18
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
 
DougLikesBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Plano, Texas

Posts: 2,661
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
I hope you like tape worms and diarrhea then, cuz you gona gets both.
Ahhh, fuck that. Anything that messes with my butwhole is a no no.

Quote:
Do you think the head of India tourism bureau is going to allow a western film crew film Gordaon Ramsay walking past a family taking group shits on the street with a dog licking their assholes?
True enough, but what I meant was the people didn't seem to bother him and the food places he went to were good (I suppose since he had a bit of a guide), he also ran a food stand in the streets which was cool...

Quote:
The thing about hijras is they are pretty aggressive, they see a pretty lil white boy like yourself walking by, they gona grab you and touch you and shit and try to make you take a pic with them (for money of course) the above mentioned rape happens if you don't pay them after taking a picture. you think you know awkward? Try seeing a hijra winking at your dad and licking his cock sucking lips at the same time.
Sounds awful...those fuckers would get broke off if they touched me.

Quote:
I am not guna be biased and tell you China is heaven on Earth. but if you want to see a developing country safely. I gotta say, China is your best bet. Especially if you stick to the big cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Tienjing, Guangzhou, Shanzhan, etc. It's clean (for the most part except the bathrooms) safe, orderly, no trannies, even the bums are more polite and not intrusive. There's a shit load of corruption on the upper government level, but not the people that deal directly with people like cops and hospital staff.
I am sure other people will tell you how fucked up China is, but remember, these people don't like China because of communism (although that could be debated in itself) and not because of China itself. And people don't like India because it's...shitty.

China was like India now back in the 70s and 80s. But during the last 2 decades, China really picked up on it's city images to prepare itself for world events and visitors. Think about all the big shit that happened there recently: Olympic games, world Expo, Asian Olympics, they are now running for world cup and another olympic games.

Don't take my word for it tho, go to both and check it out yourself.
Ok, China sounds like a much better place to pick if I can only choose one of the two at the moment.

I heard the food is not very palatable...I'll try anything once, think I'll have a problem?
DougLikesBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2010, 11:41 PM   #19
samwoo2go
Banned
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SoCal

Posts: 782
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
I heard the food is not very palatable...I'll try anything once, think I'll have a problem?
Well if your idea of Chinese food is orange chicken and kungpao chicken then it might suck for you. But Chinese cuisine is 1 of the most developed and known cuisine in the world and different regions have their own specialties know as regional flavor. You just gotta know where to go and what to order.

Try these styles
Hunan food (spicyyyy!!!)
Seichuan food (spicy and has this numbing effect on your tongue)
Canton food (light flavor and delicate in flavor)
Beijing food (heavy on flour products, like dumblings and noodles)
WuLuMuChi food (very similar to the middle east with grilled meat and heavy seasoning)
Shanghai food (sweet dominant)

Try these famous dishes.
Canton roast goose (yes goose, not duck)
Canton roast pig with crispy skin.
Beijing roast duck with crispy skin.
Shanghai shiao lon bao (it's a very small steamed meat bun)
Tiangjin meat bao ( it's a big meat bun)

lots of other shit too, I'll add to the list when I think of them.
samwoo2go is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-03-2010, 04:32 AM   #20
CantDrv55
NJ = guido white trash losers
 
CantDrv55's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 Jerez Black M3
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SE

Posts: 127
iTrader: (0)

When you go to the Taj in Agra, don't let them fuck you over. They all know the Taj is a tourist spot and they will come at you in droves to try and bilk you out of some money. You cannot take certain things in with you, they make you leave it at a small desk area. When you go to pick it up, no doubt some late teens kid will come up telling you that it's not free and you have to pay him. Tell him to fuck off.

Also beware of drivers you may hire out there (all of India actually) as they will try tricks such as taking you to their buddies shops regardless of if you want to go or not. They are very persistent about it and it can be aggravating.

Bottled water only if you value your asshole. Watch out as some places just toss tap water and glue the tops back on, really. If you only see like 2-3 bottles for sale, go somewhere else.

Rickshaw's and taxi's will try their best to fuck you if it's obvious you are a tourist, as will many vendors.

India is dirty, no denying that, but most of the people are quite friendly. I have fun every time I go. I think the culture shock is why lots of people say it's a horrible place.

Check out Goa also, it's pretty nice.
CantDrv55 is offline   India
0
Reply With Quote
      08-03-2010, 10:58 AM   #21
e46e92love
Brigadier General
 
e46e92love's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The East Side of Things

Posts: 3,042
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to e46e92love
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Why is there such a disparity in people's experiences that I am reading here ...

May I ask what type of business you run?
The disparity stems from people's views. We are spoiled in this country, look down on the rest of the world, and have no true grip on reality. In this country, myself included, we worry about not affording the house or car we want, over there that level of gluttony has yet to be the end all of their society.

Its not something that can be put into words, its just so different over there you just can't help but learn and appreciate your own country and how lucky you are to have been raised here in "spoiled" surroundings.

Cheers,
e46e92
__________________

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
e46e92love is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-03-2010, 11:41 AM   #22
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
 
Drives: X6 50i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 1,437
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
I hope you like tape worms and diarrhea then, cuz you gona gets both.



I nearly pissed myself when I read that. Very clear and to the point.
NYCGarbagePrince is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST