BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts

07-26-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
thetyrant
Registered
Rep

Drives: 130i at the moment

Recaro Sportline pair of in leather - Mint Condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Ok I had these MINT Leather Recaro Sportline seats in my Boxster for a couple of months but now ive sold that these are up for sale, was going to make a couple of nice office chairs from them but could do with the funds for car modding fund so putting up for sale

They are currently bolted to genuine Recaro subframes to suit BMW E36 M3 which is what they came from so thought I would post them up on here , can be removed from these and bolted to other subframes though see pic on below link to mlr for seat footprint details, I was lucky with Boxster as they fixed right onto Porsche runners

They were a year old when i bought them last year and as you can see from stickers underneath they were built in 2008, not your usually tatty leather for sale on ebay and really are in very good nick!

Manual recline, electric height and lumbar support all working with wiring and manual.

These seats in real leather like these retail at over 1100! EACH! see here and thats without the subframes which are about 150 each!

Grab yourself a bargain at 700 ono for the pair! collection preferred from me in UK, Cumbria ( 10 minutes from J38 or J41 of m6) but can deliver if required just contact me for more details on this.

Email me if your interested in these ( email tqs@btinternet.com )

Picture as below and more pictures can be seen on my for sale add on the MLR here - http://www.lancerregister.com/showth...=1#post3491098

Cheers
Ian

Last edited by thetyrant; 07-26-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2010, 01:39 PM   #2
aznbenz07
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 08 Evolution x gsr, 2007 328xi

Garage List
2007 BMW 328 xi  [0.00]
2008 Mitsubishi  [0.00]
Do you have rails for an evo?
Cobb Ap Stage 2+map, Do-Luck duck bill trunk, Exedy twin disk clutch, AMS Small battery kit, Uic pipe, Defi boost gauge, ARC titanium shift knob, TeinMono Flex Coilover, Hallman Mbc, turbo back exhaust
Nikon D3100, Nikon 18-55 Flickr
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2010, 05:21 AM   #3
thetyrant
Registered
Rep

Drives: 130i at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznbenz07 View Post
Do you have rails for an evo?
I dont sorry, ive been told they may bolt onto OE Evo runners but ive not got any measurments of evo runners to confirm.

Thanks
Ian
Appreciate 0