BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Lux Angel Eyes

10-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #23
SchlauCow
Rep

Drives: Honda M6

On the contrary, Teufelhunde's approach is that of many histrionic and self-important individuals with a sense of entitlement from a uniform. Besides the assumptions, jingoism, and fractured bits of logic, his statements were simply disturbing and bigoted.

I feel sorry for this guy; he's so completely jaded, ignorant, and polarized -- so starstruck by his reflection, hindering any ability to think critically and analyse.

Tell me who we're liberating in Iraq? Do you mean all the dead and wounded civilians? The corrupt government and its endless nepotism? The unstable neighborhoods which were ravaged by bombs and nihilists from Syria, Saudi Arabia, and Iran? The children who are still dying from sickness, suicide bombs, and malnutrition? The sectarian factions which still appear to be irreconcilable?

You mentioned respect, well you don't get any from me. You lack the humility, couth, and understanding of what any respectable person has.

Frederic Bastiat stated that if a law is to be respected, then it must be respectable. This applies to human beings, too.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2010, 06:28 PM   #24
hks786
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: *

TEUFELHUNDE,

I'm not even going to bother. I know your type. All you are ever going to go on about is YOUR EXPERIENCE. You do not need to be fighting the war to know what it is all about. Actually I would go as far as to say you can sometimes be too involved and attached to understand the wider global concern in respects to political consequences etc.

What I said had absolutely nothing to do with media. What I said was more philosophical about the concept of what is right/wrong in regards to violence and that comes from my personal beliefs. Also, please don't tell me you can teach me history because history is something recorded that belongs to all mankind and not just certain people who pick up a gun and feel they are part of it.

Infact history only proves my point: man will always use violence in some forms and use their ideologies and beliefs to justify it. This is irrespective of where you are from, skin colour, religious beliefs etc. There is not a nation today that exists that has not been formed on some sort of violence or movement.
      10-12-2010, 06:40 PM   #25
blue2fire
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep

Drives: BMW 135i

They also get really bad funding. F16 Block 52's and a few hundred AIM-120D's with some bomb kits to fight terrorists? It is good that they are presently not under Army rule though.

BMW CCA
Member #420568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Murray View Post
Being a fan of Honda engines, I requested that they consider building for the F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up with a BMW engine.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2010, 11:03 PM   #26
TEUFELHUNDE
USMC Lance corporal
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 135i aw w/coral red int.

I understand what your saying sir, and i respect your point. I don't respect anti-american's...that's my point and i know people get turned off by ones who serve for their country who finally have had enough...and stand up and speak their mind...my service to my country was a wonderful honorable experience....but my point is we need to respect every last man and woman who serves....this beautiful country. I know though I know im considered weird to the average american because of my patriotism. Well then i'll stay weird right where I am. Just as long as my gunnery sergeant thinks I'm good to and my marine corps, then I'm just dandy.

Eric C.
N55 6spd, M-sport nav,ipod,BMW kidney grills,amber gones,GP H8 8500k,GP H3 4500k,6k headlight bulbs, de-badged, 20 % tints, icarbon spoiler. AFE air scoops,Berk full sport exhaust, CDV mod, BMS stage 1, Berk down pipe, injen intake,carbon splitters, carbon mirror caps. custom black and flat clear interior trim pieces. interior mods. eibach lowering springs, nitto 555 tires.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2010, 11:13 PM   #27
TEUFELHUNDE
USMC Lance corporal
United_States
Rep

Dead and wounded civilan's....seriously your going to go their...i can't tell you how many armed militia's we took out that were terroizing inocent civilans over there for years do you know.....what those people do over there....are you over there to see for yourself no....so instead of you painting this picture that the U.S marines are the unprofessionals.....why don't you do your research on all of the people that we have helped in Iraq....markets,business's, are finally opening up and the civilans there are now able to live a more normal life. What does this matter your just a liberal fat ass, who sits on his chair...whos never served and never did a dame thing to make a difference about any of this. So as far as im concerned you and hks.....can go back to your liberal tea party. Break is over!
N55 6spd, M-sport nav,ipod,BMW kidney grills,amber gones,GP H8 8500k,GP H3 4500k,6k headlight bulbs, de-badged, 20 % tints, icarbon spoiler. AFE air scoops,Berk full sport exhaust, CDV mod, BMS stage 1, Berk down pipe, injen intake,carbon splitters, carbon mirror caps. custom black and flat clear interior trim pieces. interior mods. eibach lowering springs, nitto 555 tires.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2010, 11:20 PM   #28
TEUFELHUNDE
USMC Lance corporal
United_States
Rep

and blue2fire... I don't think it's good at all my friend. All that U.S and UK the main allied forces that served over, i feel is going to right back to the way it was before 2003. It's like a cancer with these muslim extremists their is just so many of them they are infested with them. We have killed like 100,000 armed milita's over there i think, something like that. We made a big difference over there, enough to be able to pull our combative units out of Iraq.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2010, 11:29 PM   #29
TEUFELHUNDE
USMC Lance corporal
United_States
Rep

As far as im concerned hks, your losing this battle with me because i am hands fro doing what's right i wanted to make a difference, with whats going on so i joined. If you read what i typed then you would understand. You don't know history. The only thing you know how to do is speak your mind on polictal views that you pull out of your ass, to feel like your involved, were meanwhile your 10 millions miles away from anything that's going on please. Your views and way of thinking is just distorted, your just as bad as bill mahr.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2010, 11:31 PM   #30
TEUFELHUNDE
USMC Lance corporal
United_States
Rep

Holding a gun doesn't make me know my history. My family tree does....and everything they have to contribute to history of this country. Passing the numerous qualifications, makes me know my history and especially when i was on ground right next to pakistan and Iraq. You lost soul!
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2010, 04:34 AM   #31
hks786
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: *

Attached Images

10-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #32
SchlauCow
Rep

Drives: Honda M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEUFELHUNDE View Post
Dead and wounded civilan's....seriously your going to go their...i can't tell you how many armed militia's we took out that were terroizing inocent civilans over there for years do you know.....what those people do over there....are you over there to see for yourself no....so instead of you painting this picture that the U.S marines are the unprofessionals.....why don't you do your research on all of the people that we have helped in Iraq....markets,business's, are finally opening up and the civilans there are now able to live a more normal life. What does this matter your just a liberal fat ass, who sits on his chair...whos never served and never did a dame thing to make a difference about any of this. So as far as im concerned you and hks.....can go back to your liberal tea party. Break is over!
Hey sweetie, where did those armed militias come from?
Keep going, I need entertainment after I come home from work
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2010, 04:54 PM   #33
Farhan
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Drives: F12 650i + F10 XI M Sport

My friend TEUFELHUNDE is missing the bigger picture...Why were these wars started in the first place ? What difference has it made now ?

There was not even a single suicide attack in Pakistan before the US went in Afghanistan. The term Taliban was alien to Pakistan as they knew they existed only in Afghanistan. What do you have to say about that?

Plus what has the US done to Iraq....Is it better now or when Saddam was there?? Why not ask local Iraqis than people like you & I who dont live there.

And please dont compare oranges with apples. Pakistan is a totally different country compared to Afghanistan. With one having an organized set up (Army, Airforce, Schools, Universities, proper road networks, the only Muslim Nuclear power, Nobel Laureate, etc etc) and the other still in stone ages battered with wars & chaos all over. For Pakistan, Afghanistan has been nothing but pain in the ass. Just like the US has Mexico with Drugs & illegal immigrants.

The day US leaves Afghanistan, you'll see how peace & calm returns to the area. Its the same case as for e.g some unknown guy enters your house & starts living in forcefully with you + lays down rules for you to live in your own house. I dont think your reaction would be any different to the actions of the Afghans, Iraqis, etc.

Lastly its a war started by the US.......who else do you expect to fund it ???
Appreciate 0