BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

GTB Performance

09-03-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
SfValley335i
Colonel
Afghanistan

Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan

Send a message via AIM to SfValley335i
Rabbi - Jews are forbidden own state

Who are these Rabbi's and is the quote true?

"According to the Torah, Jews are in exile and forbidden to have own state" - Rabbi (2:49)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc1_1283551827
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2010, 09:07 PM   #2
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain

Drives: 335i E92

Appreciate 0
      09-04-2010, 12:07 AM   #3
SfValley335i
Colonel
Afghanistan

Javi335,

what you posted didnt clear things up for me lol It actually added more confusion. This is interesting....
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2010, 05:57 PM   #4
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SfValley335i View Post
Javi335,

what you posted didnt clear things up for me lol It actually added more confusion. This is interesting....
I dont know what to tell you. All i know is, if they have no country, nobody want they in his own. From Julio Cesar to Hitler, passing to ...England,
Spain, France, Lituane, Portugal, Baviera, Italy, Austria, Tunez, Hungary ... are been kicked out.

I dont know why, ... dont you see the schindler's list movie? poor people!
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2010, 06:00 PM   #5
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain

And now the serious reply:

"Believe none of what you hear (read) and half of what you see.”

Benjamin Franklin
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2010, 04:07 PM   #6
bmwmthree
Captain

Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
I dont know what to tell you. All i know is, if they have no country, nobody want they in his own. From Julio Cesar to Hitler, passing to ...England,
Spain, France, Lituane, Portugal, Baviera, Italy, Austria, Tunez, Hungary ... are been kicked out.

...and there are Jews in those countries you listed...have you been educated by the internet?? get some real-world experience.
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2010, 06:51 PM   #7
ghosthi32
Banned

Drives: Water camel

javi is trollin ignore him
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2010, 06:55 PM   #8
Seminole
Colonel
United_States

Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
javi is trollin ignore him
I don't think he's necessarily trolling. His poor English, combined with him using Google translator, probably leads to a lot of misinterpretation.
      09-09-2010, 07:02 PM   #9
ghosthi32
Banned

Drives: Water camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
I don't think he's necessarily trolling. His poor English, combined with him using Google translator, probably leads to a lot of misinterpretation.
probably
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2010, 06:21 PM   #10
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmthree View Post

...and there are Jews in those countries you listed...have you been educated by the internet?? get some real-world experience.
I been educated very well, thanks for you interest.

Roman emperor Claudio expel the jews from "Italy" about ... 1900 years before all the nazi madness?

mmmmh, isnt do the same Phillp August of France? then Edward I from England? oh, and ... didnt happen the same in my country with the Catolic Kings?

In the middle i left a few expels from Baviera (germany) to Tunisia (africa)

Read the subject of the thread and respect the opinions. But overall respect the history. Those are facts. Now that everyone thinks whatever he want.

Last edited by Javi335; 09-25-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2010, 09:11 PM   #11
bmwmthree
Captain

Quote:

Roman emperor Claudio expel the jews from "Italy" about ... 1900 years before all the nazi madness?

mmmmh, isnt do the same Phillp August of France? then Edward I from England? oh, and ... didnt happen the same in my country with the Catolic Kings?

Read the subject of the thread and respect the opinions. But overall respect the history. Those are facts. Now that everyone thinks whatever he want.
there are still jews in germany. just because some jews were expelled many years ago doesn't mean they aren't there now.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2010, 11:53 PM   #12
SfValley335i
Colonel
Afghanistan

Quote:
there are still jews in germany. just because some jews were expelled many years ago doesn't mean they aren't there now.

If you're a jew can you explain what those rabbis are talking about???
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2010, 04:09 PM   #13
bmwmthree
Captain

Quote:
If you're a jew can you explain what those rabbis are talking about???
i would imagine it is being taken out of context but i don't know for sure. i'm sure you could e-mail a rabbi and they'd give you an answer. do you want me to get you a local rabbi's e-mail?
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #14
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain

Quote:
I dont talk about if there are now or not, im just on the expels. I want some jew to me explain me if emperor Claudio was a nazi too, then in the BC era.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2010, 09:47 PM   #15
SfValley335i
Colonel
Afghanistan

Quote:
i would imagine it is being taken out of context but i don't know for sure. i'm sure you could e-mail a rabbi and they'd give you an answer. do you want me to get you a local rabbi's e-mail?
yes please
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2010, 09:50 PM   #16
bmwmthree
Captain

Quote:
yes please
ok, i'll try to get it tomorrow and i'll PM you.

edit: i didn't get it yet but i'll get it soon.
edit2: i sent you the e-mail.

Last edited by bmwmthree; 09-28-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2010, 03:00 PM   #17
NYCGarbagePrince
Major

Drives: X6 50i

Quote:
I want some jew to me explain me if emperor Claudio was a nazi too, then in the BC era.
I am italian-american and I read "I want some jew..." and cringe...

I am not gonna lie, most of the people I have met from Spain have been openly racist. My best friend who sells medical supplies uses his mothers maiden name in Spain cause his father is Jewish.

or we can all look the other way and chalk it up to a poor job of translating.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2010, 06:33 PM   #18
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
I am italian-american and I read "I want some jew..." and cringe...

I am not gonna lie, most of the people I have met from Spain have been openly racist. My best friend who sells medical supplies uses his mothers maiden name in Spain cause his father is Jewish.

or we can all look the other way and chalk it up to a poor job of translating.
Caro bambino, when your people have been drive out since the BC times, and from every corner of Europe and part of Africa, at least in my guess is that there something wrong with it. To change this point of view, i want a jew to offer me his vision of the subject. And no, im not down with the nazi stuff, beyond religions or colors to me is the respect to the life of every person in the world. I dont judge for the look, but for the acts or what his ideals represent.

Quote:
I am not gonna lie, most of the people I have met from Spain have been openly racist.
We got a lot of defects in this house, but look, we aint hypocrites. Better to be a openly racist than be a smile in your face, stab in your back.

Last edited by Javi335; 09-27-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2010, 10:24 PM   #19
bmwmthree
Captain

Quote:
To change this point of view, i want a jew to offer me his vision of the subject.
I would try but it's hard to understand your question(s) due to the language barrier.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2010, 08:39 PM   #20
Seminole
Colonel
United_States

Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
Quote:

My attempt at trying to get what he means by this:

"I don't know how to explain what the Rabbi's are saying in the video. All I know is that if Jewish people don't have a land of their own, nobody else wants them in their country [and by in their country, I think he doesn't mean living there, but to have it be considered an area for Jews to come from all over the world and live]. From Julius Cesar to Hitler, including England, Spain, France, Lithuania, Portugal, Bavaria, Italy, Austria, Tunisiam Hungary, etc... throughout history the Jews have all been blamed for problems, persecuted, or kicked out. I don't know why that it though. Haven't you seen the movie Schindler's List? Poor people!"

Then bmwmthree I'm guessing didn't interpret it that way [i.e. the Jews have been persecuted and expelled in the PAST] and told Javi to get educated, to which Javi replied:

Quote:

Which I translate to:

"Thank you, but I have been educated. Didn't Emperor Claudio expel the Jews from Italy about 1900 years before the Holocaust? Didn't Phillip August of France do the same? Then King Edward of England? And didn't it happen in Spain with the Catholic kings? Read the title of the thread and respect other people's opinions, but moreso, respect history. These are facts that the Jews have been persecuted. Everyone is entitled to think what they want though."

So this reply was to argue his point in the first quote that the Jews have been persecuted throughout history, not they they are no longer in all those countries.

He reiterates this later:

Quote:
I dont talk about if there are now or not, im just on the expels. I want some jew to me explain me if emperor Claudio was a nazi too, then in the BC era.
Where he says "I'm not talking about if there are Jews in those countries now or not, just about the past expulsions. I would like someone Jewish to explain to me if they consider Emperor Claudio is considered a Nazi too for what he did in the BC era."

Then NYCGarbagePrince made the comment about people in Spain being racist, to which Javi replied:

Quote:
Caro bambino, when your people have been drive out since the BC times, and from every corner of Europe and part of Africa, at least in my guess is that there something wrong with it. To change this point of view, i want a jew to offer me his vision of the subject. And no, im not down with the nazi stuff, beyond religions or colors to me is the respect to the life of every person in the world. I dont judge for the look, but for the acts or what his ideals represent.
Which I translate to:

"When your people [Jews] have been driven out of countries since ancient times from every corner of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, I feel that there is something wrong with it [them being driven out]. To change this point of view [Not sure exactly what the point of view is referring to. Could be the original topic about Jews being forbidden their own state, the expulsions and persecutions through history, or something else] I would like someone Jewish to offer me his opinion of the subject.

And no, I am not anti-Semitic or pro-Nazi. I look beyond colors or religion and respect the life of every person in the world. I don't judge based on looks or religion, but based on the person's actions and what ideals they stand for."

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
I am italian-american and I read "I want some jew..." and cringe...or we can all look the other way and chalk it up to a poor job of translating.
See above translation

Quote:
I would try but it's hard to understand your question(s) due to the language barrier.
Same.

So in closing, I think Javi is actually pro-Jewish and it defending the idea that Jews should have a homeland. Or I could be completely wrong and he could hate them, lol
      09-28-2010, 08:46 PM   #21
bmwmthree
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
Or I could be completely wrong and he could hate them, lol

nice translations but i'll wait till Javi chimes in before reading all that.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2010, 07:12 PM   #22
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain

Is clear to see i got prejudices and no symphaty for the jews. I dont hide it. But since i never meet one, and i admit that are prejudices (the word speaks for itself) im asking to some jew his point of view.

My question is, why all these people wrote things like these about the jews?

Here we go!

-"But I have simply provided the names of the people, addressed by then the fate of the Gulag, the heads of the NKVD, the construction managers of the Baltic Sea Canal. Here are the main (Frenkel, Finn, Uspensky, A-ron Solts, James Rappoport, Matvey Berman, Lazar Kogan, Genrikh Yagoda). I have no fault that all of them are of Jewish origin. This is not an artificial selection by me The separation has made history

from Warning to Occident pág. 256 of ALEXANDER SOLZHENITSYN Nobel Prize for Literature, Russian writer.

-He was born around 1740 in a suburb of Ameberes, a Jewess and a Dutchman ... If all usurers are like that I think are gender neutral. Had remained faithful "to the religion of his mother and looked at Christians as a prey?.
The world will say that I am a Jew, a barbarian, a usurer., A privateer, I've ruined! I do not care!. If I start to insult anyone in the street.
Exist in Paris and a dozen so, all silent and unknown kings, the arbiters of your destiny.
United by the same interest we gather certain days of the week at the cafe Themis near the Pont Neuf. There we reveal the secrets of finance. No position may be misleading. We have a kind of "black book where the notes are entered on the most important public credit and banking."

from "The miser", of Honorato de Balzac. Tours, May 20, 1799 - Paris, August 18, 1850. Prominent French writer, author of "The Human Comedy" and a lot of novels, among which include "Eugenie Grandet," "The Lily in the Valley", "Zappa's skin, etc.

-Hate the name of Christ and have a secret inbred rancor contral people among whom they live. "

from "New Atlantis" of Francis Bacon

-Be Christians, more serious in your movements. Be men and sheep are not so crazy that the Jew among you do not laugh you. "

from The Divine Comedy of Dante Alligheri

-The Jew is a particular item and properly stranger in our lives. Outwardly he has inherited the same as we have inherited, Interior has inherited a spirit profoundly different from ours.
The main trunk remains spotless, not a single drop of foreign blood is infused into it - do not read from the Torah: The bastard shall not enter the house of Israel, not even enter his tenth generation. (Deuteronomy XXIII, 2)? - But at the same time emerging from the trunk, thousands of secondary branches that serve to infuse the Indo-European Jewish blood. If things continue like this for a couple of centuries, Europe does not count as one people with a purebred, except the Jews, all the rest but would not form an amorphous mass of mixed pseudohebreos, ie a human herd undoubtedly degenerated from psychological point of view, intellectual and moral.
The foreign people, foreign eternally, is inextricably linked to foreign law and hostile to all other peoples. The possession of money itself is not much: they are our leaders, our righteousness, our science, our commerce, our literature, our art ... and little by little all the forms of our activity will become more or less voluntary slaves of the Jews dragged the chain of slavery

HOUSTON STEWARD CHAMBERLAIN.German national English writer, lived from 1855 to 1927. His major work is "The Foundations of the Nineteenth Century, although the author of numerous important works and biographies of Goethe and Wagner among others. Its importance is great in the nineteenth century thinkers

-"The ruin of the peasants in these provinces are the Jews. They are leeches sucking huge unfortunate provinces to the point of exhaustion.

NICOLAS I, Zar of Russia.

-The Jew has a grudge against Europe fund, believes that Europe has offended and pleasure comes with everything you can to discredit our continent. So you see the theater is listed in the novel and film erotico, Cubism, in the forgeries and the legitimization of homosexuality with Freud and his disciples.
Communism is today the great crusade against the Jewish race makes the European world and its culture to an end catechist.
The Jew, to send, you hinder the European national distinctions were humiliating for them. Hence the fund semiticco hate against European nations, the desire to sink. The Jew wants to become a juggernaut across the continent, there is no particularism, there is no more value than money.
The Jews have always had much love to be able to have love of science or art. The Jew has never been invented, but rather compiled and disseminated, I accept with great enthusiasm communist theory of a man of his race, as Karl Marx and propagandized and difuncio with art that has to do so.
The Jew believes that it provides for the sovereignty of peoples. Have a great idea of superiority, a profound contempt for others and a man of few scruples.

from Comunism and Jews, of PIO BAROJA, Spaniard writter

-When we visited this man, we all understood that it was not our world. Not because they submit to us fresh from the barber, nor because he had to preach their ideas quickly, but because he was a spy, a speculator, because he was a Jew.
The Jews have broken, from nobody knows where. Some hide the money and the rest is left to license.
The Jew and his bank are now the masters of all Europe ... Education, of Civilization, of Socialism: Socialism in particular, whereby the tear Jewish Christianity at its roots and destroy their civilization. And when nothing but anarchy is the Jew will head around, because, while propagating Socialism among all nations, the Jews will remain united among themselves, and when all the wealth of Europe will still dissipate Jewish Banking .

Fedor Dostoyevsky. One of the most famous Russian writers and novelists. He was born in 1822 and died in 1881. Among his numerous works are:
"Crime and Punishment," "The House of the Dead", "Small and oppressed", etc

-We come now to the issue of Jewish gold and that odious imputation. It is because of this specific charge for what you have searched for this location, Laelius (the prosecutor) and the crowd of Jews around us. Know their number, their union and their power in our assemblies. Speak low to be heard but not by judges. As individuals are not lacking among those who act against me and against the best citizens protegéis not here I want to provide new weapons of their wickedness.
There was wisdom (in Flaccus) to finish with a barbaric superstition (Jewish) and strength to sweep, for the sake of the republic, to the multitude of Jews, which disturb our assemblies

from Oratio Pro Flacco, of Marcus Tullius Cicero. Political philosopher, writer and the most famous orator of ancient Rome. Arpino was born in the year 106 BC and was assassinated in 43 a. J. When the Proconsul Flacco tribute confiscated the Jews sent to Jerusalem to the temple, the Hebrews made the people against him and his defense stepped Cicero who said in the process the previous text

-How rich is Britain? No gems, not in abundance and peace, aveite and wine, milk and honey, as the land of Kana once, either in cash, not paper money; Meanwhile, if we are deprived of these treasures, Was there ever a Christian country so rich in Jewish? They have at their whim of the Throne and the good of the people; Your note flies from the Indus to the Pole!
And Exchange and Banking, Baron and Partners rush to save the prince of beggars of bankruptcy gold, not steel, it opens the door of victory; A chosen people, a simple pair of Jews, find their promised land in any country;
Two Jews, it is not Samaritans, Jews are now owners of the globe. Does the happiness of the people? The scorn, His New Jerusalem is a Congress, which holds the order and the right of free men

from the "Bronze Era" of LORD BYRON, real name George Nieo Gordon, is one of the most famous English poets, esteemed in his country and worldwide. Born in 1788 and died in 1824, his major works are Childe Harold and Don Juan

-The Jews have long been in revolt not only against Rome but against humanity

EUFRATES Century I. Roman Thinker. He made a report to Emperor Vespasian, saying that.

-I give an example in which is contained the whole history of relationships and similarities between Jews and Christians.
I know a region with abundant rural Jewish population, where agriculture without ownership of their land. From the bed to the kitchen appliances, all Jewish owned. Cattle pen is the Jew and the farmer pays rent per head daily. The grain in the field and in storage and it belongs to the Jewish farmer sells bread, planting the grain to animals, per gram. I've never heard anything, at least in my business practice, a similar Christian usury.
The U.S. division into two federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War by the superior financial power of Europe. These bankers were afraid the idea that the United States, should remain as one block and one nation, reached the economic and financial independence, which would destroy their domination of the world total. The voice of the Rothschilds predominated. Preveyeron a tremendous booty if they could substitute two feeble democracies, indebted to the Jewish financiers, the strong Republic, confidence and self-sufficient. Accordingly, they sent their emissaries to explain the issue of slavery and thus establish a gap between both parts of the country.
Lincoln's personality were surprised. His candidacy was not bothered:
Easily dupe the candidate thought. But Lincoln soon guessed their plans and realized that the worst enemy was not the South, but the Jewish financiers. No confided her fears, she watched the movements of the Hidden Hand, declined to publicly expose the issues that baffle the ignorant masses. Decided to eliminate the international bankers established a loan system, allowing states to borrow directly to the people, by selling bonds of the States. The government and the nation escaped the plots of foreign financiers. It was decided the death of Lincoln. There is nothing as simple as finding a fan to deal the death blow.

OTTO, PRINCE OF BISMARCK, born in 1815 and died in 1898, Bismarck is and will be one of the most famous of German history. His temper and energy earned him the nickname "Iron Chancellor." He managed the union of Germany under Prussian hegemony. He was victor in the Franco-Prussian War in 1870. He and William I should take credit for German unification.

-Oh people annihilated! Infamous! Oh dirty
race, and what brought you misery
your vain hopes, your crazy
and your incomparable pertinacity,
who to call foul and faith firmness.
against all truth and good sense!

from "La Gran Sultana Catalina de Oviedo", of MIGUEL DE CERVANTES SAAVEDRA.

Stop scrolling down

Last edited by Javi335; 09-29-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Appreciate 0