BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-16-2010, 02:04 PM   #1
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,858
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Good online salesman in the MD area?

Im thinking about trading in the 335 and getting an m3. I have 3 years left on my 335 loan so getting a 3 year lease is about the same thing. I dont know how much Id get in trade for the 335 but it only has 10k miles on it after almost 2 years. So ill probably try to sell it myself. I dont think that a 3 year lease on an m3 will be much different payment wise.

Im looking for a decent online salesman to work with somewhere in the MD area or surrounding states. I once flew to Louisiana for a car so I dont mind traveling some to get the best deal. Its between a m3 coupe and a cayman s right now. Cayman is fun but small and not a dd while the m3 is more versatile and a cheaper to maintain by far. Thanks.

Last edited by Prowess Symphony; 07-18-2010 at 04:41 AM.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2010, 02:50 PM   #2
chili cheese
Captain
 
chili cheese's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 E92 M3, Santorini Blue
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Southern CA

Posts: 957
iTrader: (6)

David Aviles

davidbmwf1@gmail.com

David Aviles
Internet Sales Director
Passport BMW
4730 Auth Place
Marlow Heights, MD 20746

240-695-5430 office

He's known to give invoice pricing with no haggle what so ever.
chili cheese is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-16-2010, 03:21 PM   #3
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,858
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chili cheese View Post
davidbmwf1@gmail.com

David Aviles
Internet Sales Director
Passport BMW
4730 Auth Place
Marlow Heights, MD 20746

240-695-5430 office

He's known to give invoice pricing with no haggle what so ever.
Thanks. I remember talking to David awhile back but his website disappeared and I thought he moved on. David is suppose to do invoice and in that other thread I saw that a dealership in NJ is giving away e93 m3s for $800 or so. Im getting excited!

If that cheap e93 deal is true, I wonder if Id like it as much as a e92? I dont want a convertible but if its alot cheaper then who knows. The performance difference doesnt bother me and I guess it would be fun to take the top down sometimes.

Last edited by Prowess Symphony; 07-16-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 05:08 PM   #4
m3dr'mer
New Member
 
Drives: looking for an M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: VA

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

Prowess, please keep us posted on how that goes. I also in the same boat, looking to trade in my baby an IS350 08 <13k miles for an M. I eagerly want to talk to this guy as well so please let me know what he'll offer u ect. before i get in touch with him.

Last edited by m3dr'mer; 07-17-2010 at 06:09 PM.
m3dr'mer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2010, 05:39 PM   #5
richardbb85
Major
 
Drives: e92 m3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: annandale, va

Posts: 1,459
iTrader: (0)

+1 for david

he is still at Passport BMW, i just talked to him like few weeks ago
__________________
2011 E92 Space Grey/black + Tech + Premi + Heated Seats
richardbb85 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2010, 04:37 AM   #6
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,858
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
David at passport hasnt yet returned my calls, im going to try again next week.

Right now ive been working with Michael at Tenafly bmw in nj. $250 over invoice and he has been in touch with me multiple times a day. Im looking at between $850-950 for a e93 depending on whether I have a trade in and pay taxes upfront. Not a bad deal at all.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2010, 07:16 AM   #7
WallyE
e36e46e92e92
 
Drives: '11 E92 midnight blu/rust brwn
Join Date: May 2007
Location: central Virginia

Posts: 28
iTrader: (0)

Try Kevin Mellet (240)-695-5580 office or (443)-871-4921 cell. Kevin works with David at Passport. I just purchased a 2011 e92 from them at invoice.

They were great to work with.
WallyE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-18-2010, 10:33 AM   #8
m3dr'mer
New Member
 
Drives: looking for an M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: VA

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

WallyE, Would u mind to post ur price including options ect?
m3dr'mer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-20-2010, 11:45 PM   #9
VonSwoopington
Captain
 
Drives: BMW M3 e90
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NoVA

Posts: 636
iTrader: (0)

As of this week David is no longer at Passport BMW and is at NorthWest BMW. It's located in Maryland still. I just talked to him last week and he definitely gives invoice price, you don't even have to ask really. Just mention that you saw his name on the forums.

So far I've had a great experience with him but he can be a little slow to return your emails. Best bet is to give him a call and leave a message.

His website: http://www.eurocarsonline.com/www.eu...s_is_Here.html
VonSwoopington is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-21-2010, 06:27 AM   #10
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,858
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonSwoopington View Post
As of this week David is no longer at Passport BMW and is at NorthWest BMW. It's located in Maryland still. I just talked to him last week and he definitely gives invoice price, you don't even have to ask really. Just mention that you saw his name on the forums.

So far I've had a great experience with him but he can be a little slow to return your emails. Best bet is to give him a call and leave a message.

His website: http://www.eurocarsonline.com/www.eu...s_is_Here.html

Oh geez I had a bad experience with northwest, why oh why did he go there! I wont go back to them.

edit: im gonna call him anyway, invoice is invoice, the dealership shouldnt matter. heres hoping.

Last edited by Prowess Symphony; 07-21-2010 at 10:13 AM.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #11
VonSwoopington
Captain
 
Drives: BMW M3 e90
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NoVA

Posts: 636
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Oh geez I had a bad experience with northwest, why oh why did he go there! I wont go back to them.

edit: im gonna call him anyway, invoice is invoice, the dealership shouldnt matter. heres hoping.
Please let us know what experience you had if you don't mind. I ask because my deposit was returned so I have to rewrite the check to NorthWest instead of Passport.

I'm sure this would help a lot of other people in the D.C. / VA / MD area.


Thanks!
VonSwoopington is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-21-2010, 11:49 AM   #12
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,858
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonSwoopington View Post
Please let us know what experience you had if you don't mind. I ask because my deposit was returned so I have to rewrite the check to NorthWest instead of Passport.

I'm sure this would help a lot of other people in the D.C. / VA / MD area.


Thanks!
I just talked to David a little while ago. He took all my info and will call me later. He seemed enthusiastic just like the previous time I spoke with him a year ago. Northwest finance department did everything to make sure I was financed with my 335 and they took good care of me. With David giving invoices prices and northwests finance team, I think this could be a good combination. Just stay away from northwests service department, its a horror story.

Ill update later with any more details unless I dont get financed for the m3 then ill go and cry in the corner for a few days.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-21-2010, 12:11 PM   #13
bill remy
New Member
 
bill remy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Red M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York

Posts: 6
iTrader: (0)

good online salesperson

you may want to check out David Rosenstein at BMW of Bayside, I havent made a deal yet, but he called immediately when I sent an email and they have got this bitchin deal for a free VIP Member track day at Monticello Motor Club with breakfast, lunch and personal instructor for anyone who buys a M series, they got somethin listed on the website
bill remy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-21-2010, 01:17 PM   #14
VonSwoopington
Captain
 
Drives: BMW M3 e90
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NoVA

Posts: 636
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
I just talked to David a little while ago. He took all my info and will call me later. He seemed enthusiastic just like the previous time I spoke with him a year ago. Northwest finance department did everything to make sure I was financed with my 335 and they took good care of me. With David giving invoices prices and northwests finance team, I think this could be a good combination. Just stay away from northwests service department, its a horror story.

Ill update later with any more details unless I dont get financed for the m3 then ill go and cry in the corner for a few days.
Thanks! Baltimore is 65 miles away from me anyways so I'll probably take my car to a different dealer for service anyways.

Please let us know if David has any information on the MY2011.5 pricing/packages. I might give him a call later to clarify also and will update if I find out anything!
VonSwoopington is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-21-2010, 02:21 PM   #15
Fsarc
Lieutenant
 
Fsarc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.5 E92 M3 LMB
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: BC-Northern NJ

Posts: 417
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greycrx87 View Post
-1 for David...not too great of experience with him.
Care to share?
Fsarc is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-21-2010, 02:45 PM   #16
VonSwoopington
Captain
 
Drives: BMW M3 e90
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NoVA

Posts: 636
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greycrx87 View Post
-1 for David...not too great of experience with him.
Yes please share if you don't mind. Thanks.
VonSwoopington is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-21-2010, 03:03 PM   #17
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,858
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsarc View Post
Care to share?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonSwoopington View Post
Yes please share if you don't mind. Thanks.
He told me and it wasnt anything major imo. Ill let him tell if you wants but basically slow response times and another issue.

I too have dealt with some slow responses and unreturned phone messages. Michael from tenafly calls multiple times a day but it could be due to David still transitioning to the other dealership. If I dont hear from David today or early tomorrow im going back to Michael.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-21-2010, 03:07 PM   #18
VonSwoopington
Captain
 
Drives: BMW M3 e90
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NoVA

Posts: 636
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
He told me and it wasnt anything major imo. Ill let him tell if you wants but basically slow response times and another issue.

I too have dealt with some slow responses and unreturned phone messages. Michael from tenafly calls multiple times a day but it could be due to David still transitioning to the other dealership. If I dont hear from David today or early tomorrow im going back to Michael.
Yes I would have to agree with the slow response but I've seen him in person multiple times and he has always been very professional and honest. Is Michael selling at invoice? No hassle?

Thanks
VonSwoopington is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-21-2010, 03:10 PM   #19
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,858
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonSwoopington View Post
Yes I would have to agree with the slow response but I've seen him in person multiple times and he has always been very professional and honest. Is Michael selling at invoice? No hassle?

Thanks
Michael is selling at $250 over invoice no hassle. He will for sure return your calls quick. The only thing stopping me from using him was the distance, I decided to give David and the local dealerships a chance before going off to new jersey.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-21-2010, 03:13 PM   #20
VonSwoopington
Captain
 
Drives: BMW M3 e90
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NoVA

Posts: 636
iTrader: (0)

Didn't realize he is in NJ. Thats a little too far for me since im in VA. But thats good to know that I have some other options if need be. Thanks.
VonSwoopington is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-22-2010, 04:45 PM   #21
BMWDavid
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
BMWDavid's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 ZCP Fire Orange
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: All of USA! Every BMW! Steve Thomas BMW

Posts: 678
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 Sedan  [0.00]
2005(sold but not f ...  [5.00]
2006 X3  [0.00]
1984 633csi  [0.00]
David EuroCars Online Northwest BMW

I appreciate everyone's patience with my move. As of today I have a desk with a working computer! I recently moved to a new home and Northwest BMW is six miles from home! My cell is the best way to reach me. 202-431-4431. BMWDavid@me.com is where you can send your configurations.

Tomorrow I will have access to the finance/lease calculator to send quotes.

All the best,

David
__________________
David ///M Aviles
Steve Thomas BMW
European Delivery | Performance Center | BMW Individual
Save Time and $ on ANY BMW anywhere in the USA. 202-262-2900

Get your Ultimate Quote here! -->www.bimmerdavid.com
BMWDavid is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-22-2010, 04:49 PM   #22
VonSwoopington
Captain
 
Drives: BMW M3 e90
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NoVA

Posts: 636
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by david06M3 View Post
I appreciate everyone's patience with my move. As of today I have a desk with a working computer! I recently moved to a new home and Northwest BMW is six miles from home! My cell is the best way to reach me. 202-431-4431. BMWDavid@me.com is where you can send your configurations.

Tomorrow I will have access to the finance/lease calculator to send quotes.

All the best,

David
Good to see that you are all set. I will be contacting you soon.
VonSwoopington is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST