BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-15-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
335rocket
8
Captain
 
Drives: 2013 F30 328i sport
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Westchester, NY

Posts: 886
iTrader: (0)

M3 lease payments?

how much are you guys paying a month on a 36 month lease with 12k miles a year on an M3 coupe? Also, how much did you put down? Im trying to get an idea on M3 prices. Coming out of a 335 lease
__________________
2013 F30 328i
Mineral Grey/Everest Grey leather/sport line/8 auto/premium package/lighting package/navi/heated seats
335rocket is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 04:43 PM   #2
dimabimmer
17
Lieutenant Colonel
 
dimabimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn to SoHo NYC

Posts: 1,748
iTrader: (0)

Just sent you a PM, but have you seen this:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346708

__________________
'11 E92 M3 ZCP SG 6MT Tech Sound USB Heat Cloth Aluminium Sunshade
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422151
dimabimmer is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 06:08 PM   #3
Cuz5150
12
Major
 
Cuz5150's Avatar
 
Drives: 06-M3ZHP/04-M3 Vert/02Duc998
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NJ

Posts: 1,260
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimabimmer View Post
Just sent you a PM, but have you seen this:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346708

Hey dimabimmer, are you leasing? what #'s are you getting, care to help me out?
Thanks
__________________
-Diplomacy is saying, "nice doggie while trying to find a rock"-

04-M3 vert-Black/Imolla/6MT/Cold/Xenon/HK/
06-M3 Cp-Mystic/Black/6MT/Comp/Xenon/HK/
09-135i- AW/Bk-Lette/6MT/M-pac/Nav/Hi-Fi/Usb-Ipod/SOLD
Cuz5150 is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #4
Dave07997S
26
Colonel
 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3 ZCP Coupe
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Playa del Rey, CA

Posts: 2,544
iTrader: (1)

With only an $1900 drive off my payments are just under $1k a month on a 36 mos. lease on a vehicle with an MSRP of 67725. I have avg. credit through BMWFS.

Dave
__________________
2013 M3 Coupe-MR/BLK ZCP, ACM test pipes, BPM Stg2 dev. tune and Megan catback, AFE Stg2. with C/F elbow
Previous rides: 2011 M3 Coupe-MR/Blk
2007 Porsche 997C2S Speed Yellow/Blk sport seats
2004 BMW M3 Imola/Blk
Dave07997S is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 06:39 PM   #5
Cuz5150
12
Major
 
Cuz5150's Avatar
 
Drives: 06-M3ZHP/04-M3 Vert/02Duc998
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NJ

Posts: 1,260
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave07997S View Post
With only an $1900 drive off my payments are just under $1k a month on a 36 mos. lease on a vehicle with an MSRP of 67725. I have avg. credit through BMWFS.

Dave
Hmmm.....thanks for posting. Keep these figures coming guys!
This *maybe* the first time leasing. Total n00b! pardon me.
__________________
-Diplomacy is saying, "nice doggie while trying to find a rock"-

04-M3 vert-Black/Imolla/6MT/Cold/Xenon/HK/
06-M3 Cp-Mystic/Black/6MT/Comp/Xenon/HK/
09-135i- AW/Bk-Lette/6MT/M-pac/Nav/Hi-Fi/Usb-Ipod/SOLD
Cuz5150 is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 06:44 PM   #6
outie
5
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CA

Posts: 518
iTrader: (0)

There's a lot to learn if this is your first time leasing. BMWFS offers a multiple security deposit program where you can bring down the money factor (interest rate) by putting down a maximum of 7 refundable deposits. It's not very useful to ask people what they are paying because everyone's deal is going to be different. For example the lease programs are much better in the last 2 months than the months prior for 2011 models, and the monthly payment could range from 800 to 1000+.

You should just list the car and options you want and people can help you calculate a reasonable lease payment based on this month's lease program.
outie is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 07:19 PM   #7
dimabimmer
17
Lieutenant Colonel
 
dimabimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn to SoHo NYC

Posts: 1,748
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuz5150 View Post
Hey dimabimmer, are you leasing? what #'s are you getting, care to help me out?
Thanks
Here is what I got:


'11 E92
SG
6MT
CF roof
Speed cloth
Aluminum trim
Competition package
Technology package
Heated seats
Power sunshade
Premium sound
i-Pod USB
BMW Assist/Blue tooth

MSRP $70,125
Sale price $65,216
$866/month x 36 months @ 10k miles/year (tax included into payments)

Residual - 57%
Money Factor- 0.00200 (for Tier-2 Credit)

Cash due at delivery: $5,420 (incl,. $2k Cap Cost Reduction) - $1000 (Ultimate drive BMW Gift credit) = $4,420 Total due at signing.

I decided to do $2k Cap Cost Reduction because I wanted to stay below $900 on monthly payments.

Lease rates are best since M3 came out in '08. You should jump on these deals while BMWFS has them.

I highly recommend going to BMW of Tenafly NJ, they will be happy to give you $250 over invoice. Call and ask for Internet Customer Advisor,- Mikhael (Mike) Lyubimov 201-568-9000, tell him Dima M3 sent you, he will take care of you
Let me know how it goes for you.
__________________
'11 E92 M3 ZCP SG 6MT Tech Sound USB Heat Cloth Aluminium Sunshade
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422151
dimabimmer is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 07:28 PM   #8
dimabimmer
17
Lieutenant Colonel
 
dimabimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn to SoHo NYC

Posts: 1,748
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335rocket View Post
how much are you guys paying a month on a 36 month lease with 12k miles a year on an M3 coupe? Also, how much did you put down? Im trying to get an idea on M3 prices. Coming out of a 335 lease
Just go for it!

BMWFS seems very generous right now, so grab the deal while it's there.

... with the talks of another credit crunch and all that, this might be the easiest time to get approved for good rates right now

I have a feeling, BMWFS was "told" to push sales... in fear of world market might freeze again ... but maybe this is off topic.
__________________
'11 E92 M3 ZCP SG 6MT Tech Sound USB Heat Cloth Aluminium Sunshade
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422151
dimabimmer is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 07:49 PM   #9
Fsarc
4
Lieutenant
 
Fsarc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.5 E92 M3 LMB
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: BC-Northern NJ

Posts: 418
iTrader: (3)

Shouldn't your residual be 60% at only 10k miles/year?
Fsarc is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 07:51 PM   #10
dimabimmer
17
Lieutenant Colonel
 
dimabimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn to SoHo NYC

Posts: 1,748
iTrader: (0)

When building M3, you have to be vigilant about what you order because Options add up very quickly into many thousands $$$ ! Every $1000 of total sale price will reflect as $20 on your monthly payment. Try to "shave off" every $1000 off total price and you'll be surprized how quickly your payment will drop. Lower Monthly Payment > easier to get approved by BMWFS.
It's a beautiful thing most fun, performance, light weight options are FREE,- CF roof, 6MT, Speed Cloth Seats... and now soon to be "manual seats".
When selecting options, you feel like you need this and you need that, it's just neverending and can add up to over $8k + in options alone. So, I tried to order the car as "light" as possible...
__________________
'11 E92 M3 ZCP SG 6MT Tech Sound USB Heat Cloth Aluminium Sunshade
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422151
dimabimmer is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 07:55 PM   #11
Cuz5150
12
Major
 
Cuz5150's Avatar
 
Drives: 06-M3ZHP/04-M3 Vert/02Duc998
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NJ

Posts: 1,260
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by outie View Post
There's a lot to learn if this is your first time leasing. BMWFS offers a multiple security deposit program where you can bring down the money factor (interest rate) by putting down a maximum of 7 refundable deposits. It's not very useful to ask people what they are paying because everyone's deal is going to be different. For example the lease programs are much better in the last 2 months than the months prior for 2011 models, and the monthly payment could range from 800 to 1000+.

You should just list the car and options you want and people can help you calculate a reasonable lease payment based on this month's lease program.
Ok, here is the M3 that i ordered

Coupe
Alpine
6sp manual
clothe/leather inter
Carbon trim
19" wheels
Front heated seats....

the total price with all fees/taxes/ the whole shabang
comes to $58,527<--------

I have top notch credit rating....

Chime in guys and give me the break down of what should i pay "high" and "low" figures in monthly payments

Thank You
__________________
-Diplomacy is saying, "nice doggie while trying to find a rock"-

04-M3 vert-Black/Imolla/6MT/Cold/Xenon/HK/
06-M3 Cp-Mystic/Black/6MT/Comp/Xenon/HK/
09-135i- AW/Bk-Lette/6MT/M-pac/Nav/Hi-Fi/Usb-Ipod/SOLD
Cuz5150 is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 07:56 PM   #12
Fsarc
4
Lieutenant
 
Fsarc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.5 E92 M3 LMB
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: BC-Northern NJ

Posts: 418
iTrader: (3)

Just ran a quick lease calculator and with your numbers and 60% residual I got $866.58. Right on. 57% residual- payment went up to $924.
Fsarc is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 08:02 PM   #13
Cuz5150
12
Major
 
Cuz5150's Avatar
 
Drives: 06-M3ZHP/04-M3 Vert/02Duc998
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NJ

Posts: 1,260
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimabimmer View Post
Here is what I got:


'11 E92
SG
6MT
CF roof
Speed cloth
Aluminum trim
Competition package
Technology package
Heated seats
Power sunshade
Premium sound
i-Pod USB
BMW Assist/Blue tooth

MSRP $70,125
Sale price $65,216
$866/month x 36 months @ 10k miles/year (tax included into payments)

Residual - 57%
Money Factor- 0.00200 (for Tier-2 Credit)

Cash due at delivery: $5,420 (incl,. $2k Cap Cost Reduction) - $1000 (Ultimate drive BMW Gift credit) = $4,420 Total due at signing.

I decided to do $2k Cap Cost Reduction because I wanted to stay below $900 on monthly payments.

Lease rates are best since M3 came out in '08. You should jump on these deals while BMWFS has them.

I highly recommend going to BMW of Tenafly NJ, they will be happy to give you $250 over invoice. Call and ask for Internet Customer Advisor,- Mikhael (Mike) Lyubimov 201-568-9000, tell him Dima M3 sent you, he will take care of you
Let me know how it goes for you.
Hmm.....the monthly payment is not bad, but, $,5000gees down? wow.

I was able to get $500 over invoice, i think i got a good deal.
Thanks for the recommendation for Tenafly, thats a little ways north of me.

Thanks again posting your #'s
__________________
-Diplomacy is saying, "nice doggie while trying to find a rock"-

04-M3 vert-Black/Imolla/6MT/Cold/Xenon/HK/
06-M3 Cp-Mystic/Black/6MT/Comp/Xenon/HK/
09-135i- AW/Bk-Lette/6MT/M-pac/Nav/Hi-Fi/Usb-Ipod/SOLD
Cuz5150 is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 08:08 PM   #14
Fsarc
4
Lieutenant
 
Fsarc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.5 E92 M3 LMB
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: BC-Northern NJ

Posts: 418
iTrader: (3)

Part of the $5K down is probably $866 first payment, $900 security deposit, $725 acquistion fee, $400 in other fees..........
Fsarc is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #15
dimabimmer
17
Lieutenant Colonel
 
dimabimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn to SoHo NYC

Posts: 1,748
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsarc View Post
Shouldn't your residual be 60% at only 10k miles/year?
Probably you are right > residual could ve been 60%... I thought it was 57% when I first started negotiations, and I was changing the deal several times, so I'm pretty sure residual is somewhere in that range,- I never thought to ask again was happy payment was below $900 on a nicely loaded M3 and approval was easy
__________________
'11 E92 M3 ZCP SG 6MT Tech Sound USB Heat Cloth Aluminium Sunshade
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422151
dimabimmer is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #16
Fsarc
4
Lieutenant
 
Fsarc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.5 E92 M3 LMB
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: BC-Northern NJ

Posts: 418
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimabimmer View Post
Probably you are right > residual could ve been 60%... I thought it was 57% when I first started negotiations, and I was changing the deal several times, so I'm pretty sure residual is somewhere in that range,- I never thought to ask again was happy payment was below $900 on a nicely loaded M3 and approval was easy
Awesome! Now you just have to anxiously await it's arrival!
Fsarc is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 08:20 PM   #17
dimabimmer
17
Lieutenant Colonel
 
dimabimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn to SoHo NYC

Posts: 1,748
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuz5150 View Post
Ok, here is the M3 that i ordered

Coupe
Alpine
6sp manual
clothe/leather inter
Carbon trim
19" wheels
Front heated seats....

the total price with all fees/taxes/ the whole shabang
comes to $58,527<--------

I have top notch credit rating....

Chime in guys and give me the break down of what should i pay "high" and "low" figures in monthly payments

Thank You
That is a very stripped M3... sure payment is going to be low, but what fun stuff do you get? Why wouldn't you consider ZCP- best value OEM Mod! Got to have i-Pod/USB and what not
With Tier-1 credit you should expect very low numbers, treat yourself for options
You already saved a ton $$$ by getting standard Color, Seats, Transmission...
__________________
'11 E92 M3 ZCP SG 6MT Tech Sound USB Heat Cloth Aluminium Sunshade
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422151
dimabimmer is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 08:26 PM   #18
dimabimmer
17
Lieutenant Colonel
 
dimabimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn to SoHo NYC

Posts: 1,748
iTrader: (0)

the best deal I've seen so far is here

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406752
__________________
'11 E92 M3 ZCP SG 6MT Tech Sound USB Heat Cloth Aluminium Sunshade
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422151
dimabimmer is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #19
Fsarc
4
Lieutenant
 
Fsarc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011.5 E92 M3 LMB
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: BC-Northern NJ

Posts: 418
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuz5150 View Post
Ok, here is the M3 that i ordered

Coupe
Alpine
6sp manual
clothe/leather inter
Carbon trim
19" wheels
Front heated seats....

the total price with all fees/taxes/ the whole shabang
comes to $58,527<--------

I have top notch credit rating....

Chime in guys and give me the break down of what should i pay "high" and "low" figures in monthly payments

Thank You

I'd estimate for 36 month/10k mi/yr lease about $815/mo at $500 over invoice, no cap cost, no MSDs, taxes in payment.

If you can get the $1000 coupon from the BMW Ultimate Driving Event and use it as a cap cost reduction you are looking at around $782/mo. Might as well try to attend an event, it's "free" money for a few fun test drives.
Fsarc is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 09:03 PM   #20
dimabimmer
17
Lieutenant Colonel
 
dimabimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn to SoHo NYC

Posts: 1,748
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsarc View Post
Part of the $5K down is probably $866 first payment, $900 security deposit, $725 acquistion fee, $400 in other fees..........
exactly!
Just standard fees came up to over $3500 drive off... but I added $2k to that on my own initiative to keep monthly low.
But then again, $1000k BMW gift came in very handy to offset and lower drive off fees
__________________
'11 E92 M3 ZCP SG 6MT Tech Sound USB Heat Cloth Aluminium Sunshade
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422151
dimabimmer is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 09:51 PM   #21
dimabimmer
17
Lieutenant Colonel
 
dimabimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn to SoHo NYC

Posts: 1,748
iTrader: (0)

This is one of the reasons I chose Aluminum Trim> light weight racing clean professional bright


sorry- off topic but... we started talking about options here
Attached Images
  
__________________
'11 E92 M3 ZCP SG 6MT Tech Sound USB Heat Cloth Aluminium Sunshade
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422151

Last edited by dimabimmer; 07-15-2010 at 10:06 PM.
dimabimmer is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2010, 10:03 PM   #22
dimabimmer
17
Lieutenant Colonel
 
dimabimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn to SoHo NYC

Posts: 1,748
iTrader: (0)

... and here quick link/shots of Speed Cloth

In these photos, Speed Cloth done with Carbon Trim.

Both Cloth and Carbon are dark colors which could make interior look Dull and Too Dark (but thats just my personal preference), so I decided to add Aluminum to brighten it up. Can't wait to see Speed Cloth with Aluminum together, should be interesting.

Will post hi def pics as soon as the car is here.
Attached Images
   
__________________
'11 E92 M3 ZCP SG 6MT Tech Sound USB Heat Cloth Aluminium Sunshade
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422151

Last edited by dimabimmer; 07-15-2010 at 10:14 PM.
dimabimmer is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST