BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
Strasse Wheels
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-01-2010, 06:42 AM   #1
BimmerBoomer
demoted
BimmerBoomer's Avatar
Canada
8
Rep
507
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 435i xDrive 8AT
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grimsby, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Happy Canada Day Dalton!

That's it for the M3 as a daily driver. The wife's Audi TT will be traded in on a GTI.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2010, 07:25 AM   #2
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Pearce View Post
That's it for the M3 as a daily driver. The wife's Audi TT will be traded in on a GTI.
What does DD(Dickhead Dalton)have to do with you driving your M?DD is worthy of another thread
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2010, 08:16 AM   #3
shagkie
Captain
shagkie's Avatar
9
Rep
628
Posts

 
Drives: a....V8
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: GTA, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
What does DD(Dickhead Dalton)have to do with you driving your M?DD is worthy of another thread
can't afford gas for the M3 now with the hst LOL
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2010, 08:33 AM   #4
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagkie View Post
can't afford gas for the M3 now with the hst LOL
Business wise for us the HST has a neutral impact.Personally I get fucked like every other consumer in Ontario thanks to this latest tax grab.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2010, 09:11 AM   #5
turb934
First Lieutenant
turb934's Avatar
Canada
6
Rep
325
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Does this mean you will have to cut back on track days?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Business wise for us the HST has a neutral impact.Personally I get fucked like every other consumer in Ontario thanks to this latest tax grab.
__________________
08 E92 Interlagos blue, AFE filter, AA X-Pipe & HFC, AA pulley, AA software V1.5, Eisenmann race, M Performance Steering Wheel II, Pagid RS19's, Stoptech SS brake hoses, RAC RG63 Silver, Motul 600, E93 front & rear stablizer bars, M3 Competition Package Carbon Fiber Rear Lip Spoiler, Vorsteiner GTS3 carbon fiber front bumper & vented hood.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2010, 09:23 AM   #6
Gearhead999s
Major General
Gearhead999s's Avatar
93
Rep
6,814
Posts

 
Drives: F25 2.8d(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turb934 View Post
Does this mean you will have to cut back on track days?
Of course not!Just means I need to make more money like everybody else needs to now!A little DD joke for everybody.Too bad its true


HOW TO SELL TOOTHBRUSHES

The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.

Little Sally led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success."

"Very good," said the teacher.

Little Jenny was next
I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events."

"Very good, Jenny," said the teacher..

Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn.

The teacher held her breath ...

Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467," he said.

"$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling

Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny.

"Toothbrushes!" echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"

"I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny, "I set up a Dip & Chip stand and gave everybody who walked by a free sample."

They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like dog shit!"

Then I would say,"It is dog shit. Wanna buy a toothbrush?"

"I used the McGuinty approach of giving you something shitty for free, and then making you pay to get the shitty taste out of your mouth."
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2010, 09:37 AM   #7
SlammedR8
Brigadier General
SlammedR8's Avatar
Canada
118
Rep
4,937
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 Audi R8 V10 +2013 Audi S4
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via MSN to SlammedR8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Of course not!Just means I need to make more money like everybody else needs to now!A little DD joke for everybody.Too bad its true


HOW TO SELL TOOTHBRUSHES

The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship.

Little Sally led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success."

"Very good," said the teacher.

Little Jenny was next
I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events."

"Very good, Jenny," said the teacher..

Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn.

The teacher held her breath ...

Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467," he said.

"$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling

Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny.

"Toothbrushes!" echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"

"I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny, "I set up a Dip & Chip stand and gave everybody who walked by a free sample."

They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like dog shit!"

Then I would say,"It is dog shit. Wanna buy a toothbrush?"

"I used the McGuinty approach of giving you something shitty for free, and then making you pay to get the shitty taste out of your mouth."

HAHA! Thats great!
__________________
2010 Audi R8 V10 Coupe 6MT-White on Red
GMG Exhaust | H&R Springs | H&R Spacers | Carbonio Intake | UniTronic ECU Upgrade| 15% Tints/50% Windshield|LED License Plate
2013 Range Rover Sport-Black on Black
Stock with 15% Tint & 50% Windshield
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2010, 10:30 AM   #8
Nash335
First Lieutenant
Nash335's Avatar
Canada
4
Rep
360
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 BMW 335i MSport
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedm3 View Post
HAHA! Thats great!
+1

nice
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST