BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Stick to Clutch
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-28-2010, 11:26 PM   #1
BMW F22
Major General
 
BMW F22's Avatar
 
Drives: ///M235i
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Around the Bay

Posts: 8,244
iTrader: (8)

My K-swiss

I'm thinking about ordering some shoes from my k-swiss. I've customized the style and colors that I like but would like to write something on it. I'm allowed 8 letters- nothing inappropriate or bad. I wanted to write an nfl team on it but it's not allowed. Perhaps the initials of the college I went to? Thoughts?
BMW F22 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-28-2010, 11:37 PM   #2
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
 
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 4,765
iTrader: (0)

i didn't know that brand still existed...

how about your username - "BMW E90"
__________________
Stop putting stuff like painted reflectors and premium package in your signature. You're embarrassing.
TK-421 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-28-2010, 11:50 PM   #3
BMW F22
Major General
 
BMW F22's Avatar
 
Drives: ///M235i
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Around the Bay

Posts: 8,244
iTrader: (8)

I don't think BMW will work because BMW is a trade name. Basically it could be anything but a company's name, etc. But what's wrong with K-swiss?? It's the only shoe brand I wear.

From the My K-swiss site, here's a pix of the shoes I "configured". I wanted to write Colts on it but it's a trade name so i can't do it.
Attached Images
 
BMW F22 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-28-2010, 11:54 PM   #4
Dan in PA
Captain
 
Dan in PA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA

Posts: 730
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Make the right one say "U mad bro?" and the left one "Come at me"
__________________
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i|DCT|M-Sport|iDrive|Premium Sound|Heated Seats|Comfort Access|PDC|Deep Sea Blue|Cream
[At the port of exit awaiting a shipping vessel since 8/17/12]
Dan in PA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2010, 12:48 AM   #5
wj4
Major General
 
Drives: E90 manual 335i
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Burbank, CA

Posts: 7,723
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to wj4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
I don't think BMW will work because BMW is a trade name. Basically it could be anything but a company's name, etc. But what's wrong with K-swiss?? It's the only shoe brand I wear.

From the My K-swiss site, here's a pix of the shoes I "configured". I wanted to write Colts on it but it's a trade name so i can't do it.
K-Swiss is not a cool brand in the US among the 'in' crowds, for a lack of better words.

My friends and I used to joke around and say something like "what would you rather get, K-swiss or Sketcher?" Answer would be "barefoot" Lol.

You sure you can't use any of those names? If so, they are a lot more strict than Nike ID.
wj4 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2010, 01:05 AM   #6
Vanity
Private First Class
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW E90 LCI
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: BC, Canada

Posts: 123
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in PA View Post
Make the right one say "U mad bro?" and the left one "Come at me"
This.
__________________
Vanity is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2010, 03:20 AM   #7
shuarma
Banned
 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NY

Posts: 719
iTrader: (1)

how about "hella hyphy""
shuarma is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2010, 04:09 AM   #8
Socale92
DCT Test Pilot
 
Drives: ????
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: los angeles

Posts: 558
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in PA View Post
Make the right one say "U mad bro?" and the left one "Come at me"
Socale92 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2010, 04:22 AM   #9
radix
there's something different about him
 
radix's Avatar
 
Drives: -
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: -

Posts: 896
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
I'm thinking about ordering some shoes from my k-swiss. I've customized the style and colors that I like but would like to write something on it. I'm allowed 8 letters- nothing inappropriate or bad. I wanted to write an nfl team on it but it's not allowed. Perhaps the initials of the college I went to? Thoughts?
Get your initials or nothing at all. Don't do some horrible shit that you'll just regret later. On the other hand you could write "FB" on the left shoe and "GM" on the right.
radix is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2010, 05:00 AM   #10
Dan in PA
Captain
 
Dan in PA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA

Posts: 730
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
Get your initials or nothing at all. Don't do some horrible shit that you'll just regret later. On the other hand you could write "FB" on the left shoe and "GM" on the right.



Can I (L)
PIITB? (R)
__________________
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i|DCT|M-Sport|iDrive|Premium Sound|Heated Seats|Comfort Access|PDC|Deep Sea Blue|Cream
[At the port of exit awaiting a shipping vessel since 8/17/12]
Dan in PA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2010, 07:29 PM   #11
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
 
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 4,765
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in PA View Post
Can I (L)
PIITB? (R)
THIS
__________________
Stop putting stuff like painted reflectors and premium package in your signature. You're embarrassing.
TK-421 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2010, 09:37 PM   #12
my92
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in PA View Post
Can I (L)
PIITB? (R)
if you do that, they'll pretty much HAVE to. I'm sure they've never been asked via shoe to do that.
 
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2010, 09:41 PM   #13
Dan in PA
Captain
 
Dan in PA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA

Posts: 730
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by my92 View Post
if you do that, they'll pretty much HAVE to. I'm sure they've never been asked via shoe to do that.




Yes! It's innovation.
__________________
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i|DCT|M-Sport|iDrive|Premium Sound|Heated Seats|Comfort Access|PDC|Deep Sea Blue|Cream
[At the port of exit awaiting a shipping vessel since 8/17/12]
Dan in PA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2010, 11:02 PM   #14
BMW F22
Major General
 
BMW F22's Avatar
 
Drives: ///M235i
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Around the Bay

Posts: 8,244
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
Get your initials or nothing at all. Don't do some horrible shit that you'll just regret later. On the other hand you could write "FB" on the left shoe and "GM" on the right.
Yeah I think I'm just gonna get them without any writing on it. Either that or get another pair of K-Swiss.
BMW F22 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2010, 11:03 PM   #15
BMW F22
Major General
 
BMW F22's Avatar
 
Drives: ///M235i
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Around the Bay

Posts: 8,244
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
K-Swiss is not a cool brand in the US among the 'in' crowds, for a lack of better words.

My friends and I used to joke around and say something like "what would you rather get, K-swiss or Sketcher?" Answer would be "barefoot" Lol.

You sure you can't use any of those names? If so, they are a lot more strict than Nike ID.
Yup- can't use trade names. But yeah, K-Swiss is the only brand that I wear as far as shoes go. I've looked at other brands but don't really care much for any of them.
BMW F22 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2010, 11:05 PM   #16
my92
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
k-swiss...aimed for a demographic that's 40+? I never really see them anymore unless it's on older people around the 40's.
 
0
Reply With Quote
      06-30-2010, 04:26 AM   #17
samwoo2go
Banned
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SoCal

Posts: 782
iTrader: (12)

how bout just put left on the left shoe and right on the right shoe.
samwoo2go is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST