BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Wheels | Tires | Spacers
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-22-2010, 03:08 PM   #67
008
Sexual Philanthropist
 
008's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Houston

Posts: 324
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintpro21 View Post
no spacers or mods are needed to make the 18x10's with 275 NT-01's fit a stock E9X M3. It's just bolt on, front and rear.
Thanks. Do you know what the track changes are front and rear. Even though they fit I'm trying to figure out if I want to play with the balance via spacers.
__________________
2011 E92 M3 AW/SC DCT, ZCV
bought 11/10 sold 9/11
008 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2010, 03:11 PM   #68
Eddy@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
Drives: E30 M3, 2011 335d
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,604
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 008 View Post
Thanks. Do you know what the track changes are front and rear. Even though they fit I'm trying to figure out if I want to play with the balance via spacers.
There's no room for spacers anywhere, except for maybe in the rear. 1st week of February we'll be receiving our 18x10.5's. If you want you can run 275's up front and a 295 in the rear on the 10.5's. But that setup can't be rotated, and you'd be limited to r-compounds made in those staggered sizes. Which is why I recommend the time tested 18x10" 275 square setup.
Eddy@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2010, 03:30 PM   #69
008
Sexual Philanthropist
 
008's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Houston

Posts: 324
iTrader: (0)

Perfect thanks. I'll most likely be ordering after the first of the year.
__________________
2011 E92 M3 AW/SC DCT, ZCV
bought 11/10 sold 9/11
008 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-25-2010, 01:00 PM   #70
BarryC
Major
 
Drives: '13 LRP M3
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kernersville NC

Posts: 1,160
iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintpro21 View Post
There's no room for spacers anywhere, except for maybe in the rear. 1st week of February we'll be receiving our 18x10.5's. If you want you can run 275's up front and a 295 in the rear on the 10.5's. But that setup can't be rotated, and you'd be limited to r-compounds made in those staggered sizes. Which is why I recommend the time tested 18x10" 275 square setup.
Hi - to clarify, does 275 up front mean on the 18x10 wheel or the 18x10.5? Assuming 18x10 front and 18x10.5 rear in black - can you pm me a price shipped to 27284? I'm a repeat customer as I bought the 18x10 for my e46m3 racecar.

Thanks!
BC
__________________
2014 M5
BarryC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-27-2010, 09:52 PM   #71
Eddy@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
Drives: E30 M3, 2011 335d
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,604
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryC View Post
Hi - to clarify, does 275 up front mean on the 18x10 wheel or the 18x10.5? Assuming 18x10 front and 18x10.5 rear in black - can you pm me a price shipped to 27284? I'm a repeat customer as I bought the 18x10 for my e46m3 racecar.

Thanks!
BC
275/35 up front would be on the 18x10" wheels. PM sent
Eddy@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-29-2010, 12:03 AM   #72
aus
Major General
 
Drives: Odysse
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Seal Beach, CA

Posts: 7,345
iTrader: (5)

Should we run a 275/30 front with a 295/30 rear on a 9.5/10.5 set or would 275/35 wtih 295/35 be better?
__________________
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
aus is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-29-2010, 03:00 PM   #73
Eddy@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
Drives: E30 M3, 2011 335d
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,604
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus View Post
Should we run a 275/30 front with a 295/30 rear on a 9.5/10.5 set or would 275/35 wtih 295/35 be better?
nobody makes a 275/30/18. If you'll be running a 9.5" front then I'd recommend the 265/35/18. If you run the 10 up front then I'd recommend the 275/35/18. And for the 10.5" rear you can run a 295/35/18.

Last edited by Eddy@ApexRaceParts; 01-03-2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: correct tire size
Eddy@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-29-2010, 04:05 PM   #74
BarryC
Major
 
Drives: '13 LRP M3
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kernersville NC

Posts: 1,160
iTrader: (10)

[quote=paintpro21;8581909]nobody makes a 275/30/18. If you'll be running a 9.5" front then I'd recommend the 265/35/18. If you run the 10 up front then I'd recommend the 275/35/18. And for the 10.5" rear you can run a 295/30/18.[/QUOTE/]

I would think a 295/30 would be too short right? I've run the 295/35 on the HRE/Falline wheels with no issues and I think the 10.5 rim is pretty close in terms of offset.

Thx,
BC
__________________
2014 M5
BarryC is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-03-2011, 06:59 PM   #75
Eddy@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
Drives: E30 M3, 2011 335d
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,604
iTrader: (5)

[quote=BarryC;8582355]
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintpro21 View Post
nobody makes a 275/30/18. If you'll be running a 9.5" front then I'd recommend the 265/35/18. If you run the 10 up front then I'd recommend the 275/35/18. And for the 10.5" rear you can run a 295/30/18.[/QUOTE/]

I would think a 295/30 would be too short right? I've run the 295/35 on the HRE/Falline wheels with no issues and I think the 10.5 rim is pretty close in terms of offset.

Thx,
BC
Barry, You are correct. I accidently wrote the wrong size. I've fixed my post. The correct rear size is 295/35/18
Eddy@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-04-2011, 02:10 PM   #76
Bubbles
Green Bastard
 
Bubbles's Avatar
 
Drives: ZCP-Powered
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bishop Bend

Posts: 3,550
iTrader: (3)

I ran 275 all round with no rubbing on the 10inch wheel. Wheels still look great. I wish I could get more camber upfront.

I get compliments all the time about the wheels and great finish.
__________________
Bubbles is offline   Cayman Islands
0
Reply With Quote
      01-04-2011, 02:43 PM   #77
gixxer_kidd
Major
 
Drives: e92 m3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NNJ

Posts: 1,401
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2008 m3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin_D View Post
Make these clear the Brembo 380 and I will buy 3-4 sets

Seriously. Love the wheels!

I'm in for a set if they clear the brembo 380mm as well.
gixxer_kidd is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #78
Eddy@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
Drives: E30 M3, 2011 335d
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,604
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer_kidd View Post
I'm in for a set if they clear the brembo 380mm as well.
An 18" wheel that will be released some time in the summer will be able to clear the 380mm brembos.
Eddy@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-05-2011, 09:57 PM   #79
atalladega
Private
 
Drives: m3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: SFO

Posts: 54
iTrader: (0)

Are the 10.5"s shipping yet? If not, any ETA? Also, how much for a pair of 18x10.5" shipped to 34428 commercial. Also a pair of 18x10" to the same zip? Uncle only needs rears.
atalladega is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-06-2011, 05:10 PM   #80
Eddy@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
Drives: E30 M3, 2011 335d
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,604
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atalladega View Post
Are the 10.5"s shipping yet? If not, any ETA? Also, how much for a pair of 18x10.5" shipped to 34428 commercial. Also a pair of 18x10" to the same zip? Uncle only needs rears.
10.5's are due in the first week of February. Shipping for a pair would be about $50-60. We don't have them in yet so I'm not sure what their DIM weight will be.

The 10's are in stock now. They are $324 each plus $50.04 shipped for the pair.
Eddy@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-25-2011, 11:25 AM   #81
m3_love
Lieutenant Colonel
 
m3_love's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas..YEE HAW~

Posts: 1,738
iTrader: (5)

for daily setup on my M3 sedan, I'm looking at 9.5 front and 10 rear, I'm looking to get an aggressive stance without spacers, would I able to run 255/40 front and 295/35 rears without rubbing? Or what would u recommend? Thanks
__________________
gone baby gone...

Last edited by m3_love; 01-25-2011 at 12:09 PM.
m3_love is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      01-25-2011, 04:01 PM   #82
Eddy@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
Drives: E30 M3, 2011 335d
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,604
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott1026 View Post
for daily setup on my M3 sedan, I'm looking at 9.5 front and 10 rear, I'm looking to get an aggressive stance without spacers, would I able to run 255/40 front and 295/35 rears without rubbing? Or what would u recommend? Thanks
Scott,

If you want an aggressive stance without spacers then you will want the soon to be released 18x9.5" et22 version of the wheel. You can run either a 255/40 or 265/35. Those will be arriving mid/late march. There is a Group Buy list being organized now. The discount is currently 100 off + free shipping, but that will most likely be $150 off + free shipping before the official opening date of the Group Buy if we get enough members.

If you can't wait until March, then you could use our current 18x9.5" et35 wheel with 255/40's or 265/35's It doesn't need spacers to fit, but it's 13mm less aggressive. Here's a photo of what it looks like with a 265/35 NT-05 I think it's already an aggressive fitment and pushing it out further is not necessary for a daily driver setup.

The rear fitment with 295's will depend on what tire you plan on running. If it's a regular summer tire like a PS2 then you should be fine and rub free.

Eddy@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2011, 08:56 AM   #83
m3_love
Lieutenant Colonel
 
m3_love's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas..YEE HAW~

Posts: 1,738
iTrader: (5)

Thanks for the response man, the et 22 sounds real good, if I can wait that long that is, haha, I'll do some more research, but I will keep an eye on the group buy thread for sure, thanks for your info!


Quote:
Originally Posted by paintpro21 View Post
Scott,

If you want an aggressive stance without spacers then you will want the soon to be released 18x9.5" et22 version of the wheel. You can run either a 255/40 or 265/35. Those will be arriving mid/late march. There is a Group Buy list being organized now. The discount is currently 100 off + free shipping, but that will most likely be $150 off + free shipping before the official opening date of the Group Buy if we get enough members.

If you can't wait until March, then you could use our current 18x9.5" et35 wheel with 255/40's or 265/35's It doesn't need spacers to fit, but it's 13mm less aggressive. Here's a photo of what it looks like with a 265/35 NT-05 I think it's already an aggressive fitment and pushing it out further is not necessary for a daily driver setup.

The rear fitment with 295's will depend on what tire you plan on running. If it's a regular summer tire like a PS2 then you should be fine and rub free.

__________________
gone baby gone...

Last edited by m3_love; 01-26-2011 at 09:09 AM.
m3_love is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2011, 09:01 AM   #84
m3_love
Lieutenant Colonel
 
m3_love's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas..YEE HAW~

Posts: 1,738
iTrader: (5)

Forgot to ask, what setup (wheel/tire specs) is this car running? Thanks

__________________
gone baby gone...

Last edited by m3_love; 01-26-2011 at 09:06 AM.
m3_love is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      02-03-2011, 02:31 PM   #85
1MORELAP
Captain
 
1MORELAP's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Audi S4
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Issaquah, WA

Posts: 616
iTrader: (0)

Where is the GB? I am interested.
__________________
I apologize for spelling mistakes up front, they are a result of multitasking.

1MORELAP is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-03-2011, 02:48 PM   #86
aus
Major General
 
Drives: Odysse
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Seal Beach, CA

Posts: 7,345
iTrader: (5)

Generally, the GB occurs when they bring in a new batch, otherwise it's the price on the website.
__________________
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
aus is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-03-2011, 03:37 PM   #87
Eddy@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
Drives: E30 M3, 2011 335d
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 1,604
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott1026 View Post
Forgot to ask, what setup (wheel/tire specs) is this car running? Thanks

That is 18x10" square, with what I believe are 275/35/18 summer tires front and rear. That turn loads the car A LOT, so the tire looks stretched, but it's not.




These wheels are in stock and ready to ship, but there is a Group Buy for those willing to pre-order from our next shipment.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=474807
Eddy@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-03-2011, 08:06 PM   #88
IMG
M.POWER
 
IMG's Avatar
 
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Location

Posts: 7,039
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MORELAP View Post
Where is the GB? I am interested.
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=474807
__________________
NO FEAR.NO LIMITS.NO EQUAL

Ess VT3 LC built motor,Volk TE37SL,Euro taillights,Dinan Xpipe,Custom Headers,Akra axle back CF tips,ModeCarbon FR lip,BMW CF wing
LOW BOOST 60-130 6.7 sec
IMG is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:12 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST