BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-09-2010, 10:00 PM   #23
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
 
CollinsE90's Avatar
 
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: street corner checking profits

Posts: 1,927
iTrader: (0)

DONT talk about your car, dont talk about your ex's, try to keep her talking as much as possible if you do get her to respond and strike a short convo
__________________
CollinsE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:02 PM   #24
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
 
Alexander's Avatar
 
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Deal's Gap

Posts: 2,472
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
just be confident, if you are scared the whole time she will sense it...imagine yourself a rockstar

but there is a fine line that seperates confidence and cockiness and if you can walk the line without falling into cockiness you will rarely get shut down
I'm a asshole. Assholes finish first.

Yeah I generally have to really focus on not going into cockiness mode. But fuck man, I'm awesome.

I wish that I had a mullet, sweet aviators, and a bitching IROC-Z... I would get so much pussy.
Alexander is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:03 PM   #25
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
 
Alexander's Avatar
 
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Deal's Gap

Posts: 2,472
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
DONT talk about your car, dont talk about your ex's, try to keep her talking as much as possible if you do get her to respond and strike a short convo
I won't! She has seen what I drive, and I actually have a rule with girls, zero talking about ex's.
Alexander is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:04 PM   #26
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
 
CollinsE90's Avatar
 
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: street corner checking profits

Posts: 1,927
iTrader: (0)

you arent in HS man, assholes win in the first years of dating, but the intellectual confident guys win the girls that are worth putting a ring on the finger, not a skank that can take a dick all the way down her throat
__________________
CollinsE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:06 PM   #27
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
 
Turbo>NA's Avatar
 
Drives: M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SoCal (626)

Posts: 3,762
iTrader: (2)

your lucky.

This one is easy.

I use this move, works all the time...


"Hey, did you understand the homework?"

or

"hey sorry to bother you, but can I copy your notes?"

or something along those lines.. get me? Its obviously ganna work, and once you do start copying her work or etc..

then..

say..

"my name is rick, whats yours?"


or

"this class blows right?"

AFTER THAT YOUR GOLDEN!


DO NOT ASK HER THAT MOMENT TO GET COFFEE OR GET TOGETHER TO STUDY! ASK HER THAT THE 2ND OR 3RD TIME. TRUST ME LOL



FYI, if she declines you after you start a conversation about the class or homework, that means shis not into you and that shis a stuck up bitch. Leave her.


Good luck
__________________

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Turbo>NA is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:06 PM   #28
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
 
Alexander's Avatar
 
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Deal's Gap

Posts: 2,472
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
you arent in HS man, assholes win in the first years of dating, but the intellectual confident guys win the girls that are worth putting a ring on the finger, not a skank that can take a dick all the way down her throat
Lol. I am very confident and have a bachelors, in grad school. aka smart as fuck.

I sometimes have to dumb myself down with chicks.

But damn do I enjoy deep throats.
Alexander is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:07 PM   #29
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
 
Alexander's Avatar
 
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Deal's Gap

Posts: 2,472
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
your lucky.

This one is easy.

I use this move, works all the time...


"Hey, did you understand the homework?"

or

"hey sorry to bother you, but can I copy your notes?"

or something along those lines.. get me? Its obviously ganna work, and once you do start copying her work or etc..

then..

say..

"my name is rick, whats yours?"


or

"this class blows right?"

AFTER THAT YOUR GOLDEN!


DO NOT ASK HER THAT MOMENT TO GET COFFEE OR GET TOGETHER TO STUDY! ASK HER THAT THE 2ND OR 3RD TIME. TRUST ME LOL



FYI, if she declines you after you start a conversation about the class or homework, that means shis not into you and that shis a stuck up bitch. Leave her.


Good luck
Lol thanks. Can I say that I'm Rick James though, and ask her if she wants coke?

Yeah I'm running out of time with this one so I need to implement this strategy asap.
Alexander is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:08 PM   #30
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
 
Alexander's Avatar
 
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Deal's Gap

Posts: 2,472
iTrader: (0)

I could just let my bulge do the talking...
Alexander is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:09 PM   #31
Dan in PA
Captain
 
Dan in PA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA

Posts: 730
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonarch View Post
I could just let my bulge do the talking...





Bro, 4" is going to get you nowhere unless she is a midget.




Is she a midget?
__________________
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i|DCT|M-Sport|iDrive|Premium Sound|Heated Seats|Comfort Access|PDC|Deep Sea Blue|Cream
[At the port of exit awaiting a shipping vessel since 8/17/12]
Dan in PA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #32
Schm
Colonel
 
Schm's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Arizona

Posts: 2,648
iTrader: (3)

Ask her if she wants to tickle. . . . .

or maybe just ask her name, tell her you think she's attractive?

Edit: Talking about car= big no no. While I'm younger than you and not really in any position to give solid dating advice, i try to generally never talk to girls about my car (even though I'm basically obsessed with and spend way too much time washing it/on e90post)
__________________
2006 E90 330i.
Schm is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #33
Vanity
Private First Class
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW E90 LCI
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: BC, Canada

Posts: 123
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in PA View Post
Bro, 4" is going to get you nowhere unless she is a midget.




Is she a midget?
I lol'd
Vanity is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #34
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
 
Alexander's Avatar
 
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Deal's Gap

Posts: 2,472
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in PA View Post
Bro, 4" is going to get you nowhere unless she is a midget.




Is she a midget?
I'm 4" after getting out of icy water.

11 full mast. I'll PM you pics if you want.
Alexander is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:12 PM   #35
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
 
Turbo>NA's Avatar
 
Drives: M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SoCal (626)

Posts: 3,762
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonarch View Post
Lol thanks. Can I say that I'm Rick James though, and ask her if she wants coke?

Yeah I'm running out of time with this one so I need to implement this strategy asap.
Lol no coke or anything. UNLESS SHE TELLS YOU AFTER. Then yes, go for it.

Cuz if you ask then shis ganna think your weird and a "freak."

Just chill, and relax be normal. Dont act or look desperete.

Wear a tight shirt when you go ask for notes/homework and a nice cologne lol. Trust me, shit works.
__________________

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Turbo>NA is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:14 PM   #36
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
 
Turbo>NA's Avatar
 
Drives: M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SoCal (626)

Posts: 3,762
iTrader: (2)

But if your a true pimp

and if she asks you that very moment to get coke or coffee, blow her off.

She will be on your nuts and she will be on your demand.

and most importantly, shis ganna try 100x harder next time to be sexy and attractive the next meeting or day of class.
__________________

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Turbo>NA is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #37
Dan in PA
Captain
 
Dan in PA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA

Posts: 730
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonarch View Post
I'm 4" after getting out of icy water.

11 full mast. I'll PM you pics if you want.




I thought Americans measured in inches, not centimeters.
__________________
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i|DCT|M-Sport|iDrive|Premium Sound|Heated Seats|Comfort Access|PDC|Deep Sea Blue|Cream
[At the port of exit awaiting a shipping vessel since 8/17/12]
Dan in PA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:16 PM   #38
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
 
CollinsE90's Avatar
 
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: street corner checking profits

Posts: 1,927
iTrader: (0)

i think he measures with tic-tacs
__________________
CollinsE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:17 PM   #39
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
 
Alexander's Avatar
 
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Deal's Gap

Posts: 2,472
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schm View Post
Ask her if she wants to tickle. . . . .

or maybe just ask her name, tell her you think she's attractive?

Edit: Talking about car= big no no. While I'm younger than you and not really in any position to give solid dating advice, i try to generally never talk to girls about my car (even though I'm basically obsessed with and spend way too much time washing it/on e90post)
I was thinking that I could be like Hey I'm Alec. Let my charming style do some work... I appoligize for being so forward but you are very cute and I have a 18" double sided dildo in my car. We can bust that shit out and I'll stretch you out.

Sorry I meant, you are very cute and I just wanted to come over and talk to you and get your name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
But if your a true pimp

and if she asks you that very moment to get coke or coffee, blow her off.

She will be on your nuts and she will be on your demand.

and most importantly, shis ganna try 100x harder next time to be sexy and attractive the next meeting or day of class.
Yes that shit works, but do you think that it would work on the goodie girls?
Alexander is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:18 PM   #40
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
 
Alexander's Avatar
 
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Deal's Gap

Posts: 2,472
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in PA View Post
I thought Americans measured in inches, not centimeters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
i think he measures with tic-tacs
You got mail!

Warning it's NSFW.
Alexander is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #41
Dan in PA
Captain
 
Dan in PA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA

Posts: 730
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
lol BS BS BS!!! I have no new PMs
__________________
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i|DCT|M-Sport|iDrive|Premium Sound|Heated Seats|Comfort Access|PDC|Deep Sea Blue|Cream
[At the port of exit awaiting a shipping vessel since 8/17/12]
Dan in PA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:21 PM   #42
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
 
Alexander's Avatar
 
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Deal's Gap

Posts: 2,472
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in PA View Post
lol BS BS BS!!! I have no new PMs
You checked!!! Eww. You are a gay Canadian!
Alexander is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #43
Dan in PA
Captain
 
Dan in PA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA

Posts: 730
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonarch View Post
You checked!!! Eww. You are a gay Canadian!




Lol you fail!!! When I receive a new PM, I get a pop up alert. Therefore it's possible for me to know you didn't send anything without being homosex.
__________________
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i|DCT|M-Sport|iDrive|Premium Sound|Heated Seats|Comfort Access|PDC|Deep Sea Blue|Cream
[At the port of exit awaiting a shipping vessel since 8/17/12]
Dan in PA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #44
Verbiage
I swag on 'em.
 
Verbiage's Avatar
 
Drives: N54B30
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MD

Posts: 8,124
iTrader: (5)

Just be honest.
__________________
Peep my music shit here
Verbiage is offline   Jamaica
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
to the bar dan

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST