BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....
 
GT Haus
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-23-2011, 11:28 PM   #155
MrFukengruven
Private
 
MrFukengruven's Avatar
 
Drives: 1999 E36 //MThrizzle
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Norwalk, CT

Posts: 85
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
1999 E36 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike33176 View Post
Here's some runs with my buds 465 whp and 353 lb/ft , race fueled, turbocharged s2000...
That's not a fair race at all. A stock E9x M3 puts down OVER 100whp LESS than that S2000 and the M3 is over 600 lbs. heavier. lol if the M3 was S/C'd though, might've been a diff story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leozap View Post
I have some buddies who have a Civic SI and the VW something and claimed that they pay less than half of my car and they can drop in a few grands to make their cars faster than mine blah blah blah. But you know what I did? I let the conversations end right there . Let them talk all the want but when my car pull up next to theirs, guess where the heads will turn to.
LOL! I had a VW GTI. Modded it. Was almost as quick as my buddy's modded E46 M3 on the puny stock turbo. Reliability went to the sh*tter and broke axles left and right ha. And when it comes to the honda part, well, even if its lighter (or quicker), they're still DRIVING A HONDA lol

Last edited by MrFukengruven; 03-23-2011 at 11:33 PM.
MrFukengruven is offline   United_States
0
      03-26-2011, 08:30 PM   #156
Badblackbenz550
Banned
 
Badblackbenz550's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Clk550
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mexico

Posts: 33
iTrader: (0)

Advans what does your C55 put at the wheels ?
Badblackbenz550 is offline   United_States
0
      03-29-2011, 09:53 PM   #157
advans
Advansolosis
 
Drives: ///M+////AMG
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 1,110
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badblackbenz550 View Post
Advans what does your C55 put at the wheels ?
never have it on the dyno.

Performance Mods:
True Dual exhaust, with 3" SS Tubing.
Eurocharge ECU tuning
MB Stage III high octane setting
MB Star Raised idle speed
E55 Airboxes with Carbon Kevlar Tubes
Evosport UDPS
__________________

2011///M3_ZCP:
2009_550i_MSport_daily_driver
advans is offline  
0
      03-31-2011, 02:08 PM   #158
Badblackbenz550
Banned
 
Badblackbenz550's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Clk550
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mexico

Posts: 33
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by advans View Post
never have it on the dyno.

Performance Mods:
True Dual exhaust, with 3" SS Tubing.
Eurocharge ECU tuning
MB Stage III high octane setting
MB Star Raised idle speed
E55 Airboxes with Carbon Kevlar Tubes
Evosport UDPS
so how can you claim your C55 has more power ?

my clk550 dynoed 375 WHTQ on mustang dyno and 365WHP.
Badblackbenz550 is offline   United_States
0
      04-09-2011, 09:01 PM   #159
advans
Advansolosis
 
Drives: ///M+////AMG
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 1,110
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badblackbenz550 View Post
so how can you claim your C55 has more power ?

my clk550 dynoed 375 WHTQ on mustang dyno and 365WHP.
omg you're so cool! is yours an AMG????? im sure i have more power on my AMG than your 550. Fact.
__________________

2011///M3_ZCP:
2009_550i_MSport_daily_driver
advans is offline  
0
      04-10-2011, 01:57 AM   #160
zhangzeyuandss
Captain
 
zhangzeyuandss's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 e92 MW m3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Indianapolis,IN

Posts: 900
iTrader: (9)

Send a message via AIM to zhangzeyuandss Send a message via MSN to zhangzeyuandss Send a message via Yahoo to zhangzeyuandss Send a message via Skype™ to zhangzeyuandss
Quote:
Originally Posted by advans View Post
omg you're so cool! is yours an AMG????? im sure i have more power on my AMG than your 550. Fact.
lol. man.. talking about trolls.. don't feed them.. if you do.. they will still be trolling here talking about a non-AMG stock beating a Amg with mods.
__________________

2011.5 mineral white e92 zcp 6mt m3
zhangzeyuandss is offline   United_States
0
      04-10-2011, 09:07 PM   #161
advans
Advansolosis
 
Drives: ///M+////AMG
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 1,110
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangzeyuandss View Post
lol. man.. talking about trolls.. don't feed them.. if you do.. they will still be trolling here talking about a non-AMG stock beating a Amg with mods.
lol he's so cool. Honestly, my AMG even LOOKS faster than his car.

"but wait, the MSRP is the same "

doesn't matter grandpa. it's not an AMG, nor an M, nor a S/RS, not even close.

Doesn't matter how "fast" your standard car is. it's an automatic, it's made for old people that has a midlife crisis.

and no way your CLK has more hp than my AMG, the standard horses on mercedes are fatter. mine are AMG horses, it counts as 1.5 horse. i love my AMG.
__________________

2011///M3_ZCP:
2009_550i_MSport_daily_driver
advans is offline  
0
      04-10-2011, 09:17 PM   #162
saeedg48
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 12 CLS63 + 14 M6 C
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Unknown

Posts: 3,499
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbahl21 View Post
this is the 3rd time somebody has said that so i figured id chime in,
The MSRP ON THE CLK550 coupe and E92 M3 are relatively the same
the lease on my 08 CLK550 was $850/ month 1K down 12K miles a year...
__________________


2008 M3 Sedan + TestPipes + Tune [sold]

2012 CLS63 AMG + P30 Performance Package
2014 M6 Coupe + AMS Downpipes + KW V3
saeedg48 is offline   Iran
0
      04-10-2011, 10:03 PM   #163
Badblackbenz550
Banned
 
Badblackbenz550's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Clk550
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mexico

Posts: 33
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by advans View Post
lol he's so cool. Honestly, my AMG even LOOKS faster than his car.

"but wait, the MSRP is the same "

doesn't matter grandpa. it's not an AMG, nor an M, nor a S/RS, not even close.

Doesn't matter how "fast" your standard car is. it's an automatic, it's made for old people that has a midlife crisis.

and no way your CLK has more hp than my AMG, the standard horses on mercedes are fatter. mine are AMG horses, it counts as 1.5 horse. i love my AMG.
saw your AMG in nyc the other day should of left a shit bag on it,
go to the track run some time in your AMG then come here and flap some gums. And i will just enjoy my, MILF/GRANDMA/GRANDPA mobile.
Badblackbenz550 is offline   United_States
0
      04-11-2011, 02:55 PM   #164
advans
Advansolosis
 
Drives: ///M+////AMG
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 1,110
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badblackbenz550 View Post
saw your AMG in nyc the other day should of left a shit bag on it,
go to the track run some time in your AMG then come here and flap some gums. And i will just enjoy my, MILF/GRANDMA/GRANDPA mobile.
you are soooooo cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo olllllllllllllllllllllllllllll internet trash talker.
__________________

2011///M3_ZCP:
2009_550i_MSport_daily_driver
advans is offline  
0
      04-11-2011, 03:46 PM   #165
CAPSGOD
Major
 
Drives: Diesel Son
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: #yolo

Posts: 1,136
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRideTheWhip View Post
Can we please lock this damn thread? Too many damn trolls.
why u mad
CAPSGOD is offline  
0
      04-13-2011, 12:28 PM   #166
mike33176
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 09 Jerez/ Black, E90 M3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami

Posts: 432
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via ICQ to mike33176
[quote=MrFukengruven;9200683]That's not a fair race at all. A stock E9x M3 puts down OVER 100whp LESS than that S2000 and the M3 is over 600 lbs. heavier. lol if the M3 was S/C'd though, might've been a diff story



Dude, watch the whole video. I'm the E90 Black M3 that starts at 1:20 in the video. Not a fair race? I beat him with AA e\xhaust and software!!!!!
mike33176 is offline   United_States
0
      04-14-2011, 11:25 PM   #167
advans
Advansolosis
 
Drives: ///M+////AMG
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 1,110
iTrader: (1)

^doesnt matter.

you will always win. since you have a E90 M3, AND its Jerez.

I<3 JzB
__________________

2011///M3_ZCP:
2009_550i_MSport_daily_driver
advans is offline  
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST