BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #23
301Bimmer9
It's Playtime
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MOCO, MD

Posts: 188
iTrader: (0)

There have been some great deals so far just search the pricing thread. I feel you though, if you're trying to wait DO NOT test drive one I was originally going to order this fall but I couldn't even deal with driving my G35 after I felt the M3.
__________________
2011 E92 M3 AW/Fox Red ZCP
301Bimmer9 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2010, 09:33 PM   #24
ac419
New Member
 
Drives: Infiniti G35 Coupe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rowland Heights, CA

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 301Bimmer9 View Post
There have been some great deals so far just search the pricing thread. I feel you though, if you're trying to wait DO NOT test drive one I was originally going to order this fall but I couldn't even deal with driving my G35 after I felt the M3.
yeah i agree.. so tempting to test drive one.. every bmw dealership i visit.. they always ask me, but i have to say no for now
ac419 is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2010, 09:50 PM   #25
kaykay
Lieutenant Colonel
 
kaykay's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,770
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac419 View Post
thanks for the help everyone.. i'm in no rush.. so i'm just gonna keep in touch with a few dealerships until i find something i really like. unless someone has some KILLER deal.. please post it up

thanks!

Alex
Don't expect to drive a new M3 for $600 / month.

You get what you pay for, I've been leasing cars for 12+ years, chances are rates will start going up in a few months (if not next month) and leasing these cars will get more and more expensive. Not to mention that the M3s are limited run production cars and BMW knows that they will always be able to sell them for whatever they want.
__________________
'12 CLS550 Palladium Silver - loaded
'11 E92 M3 ZCP - SG/B-EXT/CF, M-DCT, loaded
'11 E93 328i, BSM over Saddle Brown, sport, loaded
'08 550i M-Sport, Carbon Black (Gone but not forgotten), '06 W211 E55 AMG (Gone, miss this animal),'01 E39 540i Sport
kaykay is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2010, 09:51 PM   #26
RevFreak14
First Lieutenant
 
RevFreak14's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
I got my convertible 2 months ago,$81,500 sticker $2,500 drive off and Im paying $1,476 a month.

__________________
09 E92 M3, Space Grey, Fox Red, DCT - Current
05 E46 M3 - Gone
02 330ci - Gone
99 Lexus GS400 - Gone
RevFreak14 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2010, 07:13 AM   #27
bmwboi
Private
 
Drives: X5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: My Garage

Posts: 76
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Don't expect to drive a new M3 for $600 / month.

You get what you pay for, I've been leasing cars for 12+ years, chances are rates will start going up in a few months (if not next month) and leasing these cars will get more and more expensive. Not to mention that the M3s are limited run production cars and BMW knows that they will always be able to sell them for whatever they want.
What makes you say that? They've cleared most 2010's off the lot so wouldn't you expect them to get a bit more aggressive through the remainder of 2010? Not to mention the weakening Euro...
bmwboi is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2010, 10:22 AM   #28
RevFreak14
First Lieutenant
 
RevFreak14's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwboi View Post
What makes you say that? They've cleared most 2010's off the lot so wouldn't you expect them to get a bit more aggressive through the remainder of 2010? Not to mention the weakening Euro...
Only way you are going to pay $600/month to lease an M3 is with $10k out of pocket.
__________________
09 E92 M3, Space Grey, Fox Red, DCT - Current
05 E46 M3 - Gone
02 330ci - Gone
99 Lexus GS400 - Gone
RevFreak14 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2010, 11:48 AM   #29
bmwboi
Private
 
Drives: X5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: My Garage

Posts: 76
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevFreak14 View Post
Only way you are going to pay $600/month to lease an M3 is with $10k out of pocket.
I was just referring to kaykay's comment on lease rates, not about the possibility of getting one for $600 per month.

FYI I think if you run the numbers for a pretty basic car doing ED invoice + $500 dealer profit, for a 3/36k term, you can probably get in the mid to upper 600's putting down MSD's.

The way I want an e92 optioned, I think my payment will be around $900/mo, which is acceptable to me, but nothing to write home about on a $65k car.
bmwboi is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2010, 12:34 PM   #30
RevFreak14
First Lieutenant
 
RevFreak14's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 E92 M3 DCT
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwboi View Post
I was just referring to kaykay's comment on lease rates, not about the possibility of getting one for $600 per month.

FYI I think if you run the numbers for a pretty basic car doing ED invoice + $500 dealer profit, for a 3/36k term, you can probably get in the mid to upper 600's putting down MSD's.

The way I want an e92 optioned, I think my payment will be around $900/mo, which is acceptable to me, but nothing to write home about on a $65k car.

You can run all the numbers you want. BMW's lease rates on the M3 are terrible. You could lease a 650 coupe for less than an M3, even though the MSRP on the 650 is much higher. I don't even think that $900 figure you put down is realistic. The best deal on the M3 right now is the "Select Finance" (provided you don't go overmileage), they have 0.9% financing right now. Ask your dealer about it. I did it last year with one of the remaining 09 models, and I'm paying $865/month and I didn't give a penny out of pocket.
__________________
09 E92 M3, Space Grey, Fox Red, DCT - Current
05 E46 M3 - Gone
02 330ci - Gone
99 Lexus GS400 - Gone
RevFreak14 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2010, 12:43 PM   #31
kaykay
Lieutenant Colonel
 
kaykay's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,770
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevFreak14 View Post
You can run all the numbers you want. BMW's lease rates on the M3 are terrible. You could lease a 650 coupe for less than an M3, even though the MSRP on the 650 is much higher. I don't even think that $900 figure you put down is realistic. The best deal on the M3 right now is the "Select Finance" (provided you don't go overmileage), they have 0.9% financing right now. Ask your dealer about it. I did it last year with one of the remaining 09 models, and I'm paying $865/month and I didn't give a penny out of pocket.
+10000 (on half that post)

MY2010 residuals are TERRIBLE.

However, MY2011 are GREAT.

I disagree that the best deal is Select Finance, the best deal is leasing one for 3 years with the absurdly high residuals. Many members here are paying anywhere from $850-950 for fully-loaded E92/E93s.

Your select finance deal at $865/month is for 5 years I'm assuming... I personally can't hold a car that long. Still, not bad nonetheless.
__________________
'12 CLS550 Palladium Silver - loaded
'11 E92 M3 ZCP - SG/B-EXT/CF, M-DCT, loaded
'11 E93 328i, BSM over Saddle Brown, sport, loaded
'08 550i M-Sport, Carbon Black (Gone but not forgotten), '06 W211 E55 AMG (Gone, miss this animal),'01 E39 540i Sport
kaykay is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2010, 12:44 PM   #32
kaykay
Lieutenant Colonel
 
kaykay's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,770
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwboi View Post
What makes you say that? They've cleared most 2010's off the lot so wouldn't you expect them to get a bit more aggressive through the remainder of 2010? Not to mention the weakening Euro...
2010 residuals are terrible, they could care less to get rid of them. I just had my dealer run a 2010 E90 Sedan, not even loaded, at $1000 over invoice, $5k at signing, $944/month.

You want an M3, you're gonna have to pay for it.
__________________
'12 CLS550 Palladium Silver - loaded
'11 E92 M3 ZCP - SG/B-EXT/CF, M-DCT, loaded
'11 E93 328i, BSM over Saddle Brown, sport, loaded
'08 550i M-Sport, Carbon Black (Gone but not forgotten), '06 W211 E55 AMG (Gone, miss this animal),'01 E39 540i Sport
kaykay is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #33
kaykay
Lieutenant Colonel
 
kaykay's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,770
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevFreak14 View Post
Only way you are going to pay $600/month to lease an M3 is with $10k out of pocket.
+10000
__________________
'12 CLS550 Palladium Silver - loaded
'11 E92 M3 ZCP - SG/B-EXT/CF, M-DCT, loaded
'11 E93 328i, BSM over Saddle Brown, sport, loaded
'08 550i M-Sport, Carbon Black (Gone but not forgotten), '06 W211 E55 AMG (Gone, miss this animal),'01 E39 540i Sport
kaykay is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2010, 01:13 PM   #34
bmwboi
Private
 
Drives: X5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: My Garage

Posts: 76
iTrader: (0)

[quote=kaykay;7400202]+10000 (on half that post)

MY2010 residuals are TERRIBLE.

However, MY2011 are GREAT.

I disagree that the best deal is Select Finance, the best deal is leasing one for 3 years with the absurdly high residuals. Many members here are paying anywhere from $850-950 for fully-loaded E92/E93s.

Your select finance deal at $865/month is for 5 years I'm assuming... I personally can't hold a car that long. Still, not bad nonetheless.[/
QUOTE]

Agreed about the leasing. I'm not too familiar with select financing so I can't comment too much but I do remember reading that while it'll keep your monthly payment down, in the long run you may take a bath on the car, not sure of this though.

In any event, I like leasing because I don't want to keep a car more than 3 years, plus by the time my lease is up, I'm pretty close to the warranty being up and I don't want to deal with the headache of a car out of warranty.
bmwboi is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2010, 01:16 PM   #35
bmwboi
Private
 
Drives: X5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: My Garage

Posts: 76
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevFreak14 View Post
You can run all the numbers you want. BMW's lease rates on the M3 are terrible. You could lease a 650 coupe for less than an M3, even though the MSRP on the 650 is much higher. I don't even think that $900 figure you put down is realistic. The best deal on the M3 right now is the "Select Finance" (provided you don't go overmileage), they have 0.9% financing right now. Ask your dealer about it. I did it last year with one of the remaining 09 models, and I'm paying $865/month and I didn't give a penny out of pocket.
The lease rates on 2011's, while nothing special, aren't that bad either IMO, especially if you compare them to earlier this year. When I'm ordering in a few months, if they are the same as now I'll definitely be leasing. If they go up, I'll be buying.

Edit: like kaykay said, plenty of people on here are paying $850-950 on a lease so its definitely realistic.

Last edited by bmwboi; 05-28-2010 at 01:26 PM.
bmwboi is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2010, 06:15 PM   #36
shakan
Private First Class
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SC

Posts: 116
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
2010 residuals are terrible, they could care less to get rid of them. I just had my dealer run a 2010 E90 Sedan, not even loaded, at $1000 over invoice, $5k at signing, $944/month.

You want an M3, you're gonna have to pay for it.
What about a european delivery on a 2011, the residuals look ridiculuosly high, especially on the E93. 24mo 73% 10K miles That could get you easily to 900/month with 0 down.
shakan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #37
kaykay
Lieutenant Colonel
 
kaykay's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,770
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakan View Post
What about a european delivery on a 2011, the residuals look ridiculuosly high, especially on the E93. 24mo 73% 10K miles That could get you easily to 900/month with 0 down.
Residuals are the same for ED and US delivery.

I personally think the M3 belong in a Coupe form, not to mention the 450lbs of weight that hard top adds.

The residuals on the E93 are insane.

I really feel all these May residuals will go up 2-3% in June people... Let's see
__________________
'12 CLS550 Palladium Silver - loaded
'11 E92 M3 ZCP - SG/B-EXT/CF, M-DCT, loaded
'11 E93 328i, BSM over Saddle Brown, sport, loaded
'08 550i M-Sport, Carbon Black (Gone but not forgotten), '06 W211 E55 AMG (Gone, miss this animal),'01 E39 540i Sport
kaykay is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2010, 08:19 PM   #38
ac419
New Member
 
Drives: Infiniti G35 Coupe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rowland Heights, CA

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

how much cheaper is ED vs US delivery?
ac419 is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2010, 08:49 PM   #39
richardbb85
Major
 
Drives: e92 m3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: annandale, va

Posts: 1,459
iTrader: (0)

few grands
__________________
2011 E92 Space Grey/black + Tech + Premi + Heated Seats
richardbb85 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2010, 09:10 PM   #40
shakan
Private First Class
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SC

Posts: 116
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Residuals are the same for ED and US delivery.

I personally think the M3 belong in a Coupe form, not to mention the 450lbs of weight that hard top adds.

The residuals on the E93 are insane.

I really feel all these May residuals will go up 2-3% in June people... Let's see
Where did I say they were different?
Of course they are the same, the invoice price however is not and that helps drive the monthly payment down even with the ED mark-up on MF.
shakan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2010, 04:31 PM   #41
ROADKING36
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: wanted 09 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Maryland

Posts: 236
iTrader: (0)

Where are you looking? I live near you and would like to find a similar deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlee View Post
I'm looking a an M3 convertible and its a $72.5K MSRP and I think my deal will end up being $3K out the door, and $850/per month

Jeff
ROADKING36 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2010, 07:22 PM   #42
OC ///M
Dr. Octagon
 
OC ///M's Avatar
 
Drives: Moonstone e92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: So Cal

Posts: 1,811
iTrader: (0)

David Aviles at EuroCarsOnline/ Passport BMW

David Aviles from EuroCarsOnline/Passport BMW can secure your new order at invoice. There are a lot of dealer options here in SoCal, not many will offer the car at invoice, no questions. This will be my 4th BMW, but my first from David Aviles, and I will never buy from another dealer again as long as he is around, it just doesn't get any easier.
__________________
OC ///M

2013 E92 M3 Individual
Sold: 2011 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Into a Wall: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2007 E92 335i JB
OC ///M is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-27-2010, 10:32 PM   #43
Chest Rockwell
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2011 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Maryland

Posts: 133
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC ///M View Post
David Aviles from EuroCarsOnline/Passport BMW can secure your new order at invoice. There are a lot of dealer options here in SoCal, not many will offer the car at invoice, no questions. This will be my 4th BMW, but my first from David Aviles, and I will never buy from another dealer again as long as he is around, it just doesn't get any easier.
I've got to agree with OC, I went and saw David Aviles after hearing about him on this site. He's concerned about moving volume, not making $ on an individual unit. I'll be getting mine at about 100$ over invoice and both he and his boss David Comfort are a pleasure to work with. Plus his boss is a Porsche nut so he's giving me a great deal on my trade.

If you're having trouble finding what you want at a price you want to pay then give David a call. I'm not done with the deal yet, but thus far everything has been very up front and on the level.
Chest Rockwell is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-28-2010, 04:54 PM   #44
Brknbones
Private First Class
 
Brknbones's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 e93 M3
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scottsdale

Posts: 140
iTrader: (0)

Just leased a loaded M3 vert with MSRP around 80500. For 1020 a month. Just first month and DMV up front. Taxes and all else rolled in. Could have gotten for about $20 -30 month less out of state but decided it wasn't worth the shipping or hassel( shipping would have been 400 and then would have saved only about 500) Two months ago I thought I wad getting a 335 again, untill the residuals skyrocketed on the M3.
still crossing my fingers that July rates are even better
__________________
2011 E93 M3 Jet Black/Fox Red/Carbon Fiber/DCT/Premium/Tech/Premium Sound/USB/Sat

2008 E92 Jet Black/Saddle/Dark Burll/6MT/CA/NAV/Sport/Sat/USB (RIP)
Brknbones is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST