BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Alpine HID

05-07-2010, 01:41 AM   #1
sym16

Drives: BMW

how to fix illegal immigration.

yes. illegal means it is a criminal act and unlawful whether by federal or state law. in any case:
1. enforce the laws on the books. ( by the way the Arizona law is LESS strict than the laws of Mexico for foreigners there)
2. secure the borders
3. make it MUCH MUCH more easy to get a work visa to work here legally. and pay taxes. it is WAAAAY to hard to immigrate here legally. yes I want to allow people from other natons to move here LEGALALLY.
4. after 2 to 3 year if you work here and stay out of trouble make it very easy to become a citizen. and pay taxes.
5 crack down on businesses that hire criminals.
6. get rid of the anchor baby law that was made in the late 1800's to protect slaves from deportations.
      05-07-2010, 09:23 AM   #2
HoustonScott
Lieutenant

Drives: 2010 335d, montego Blue

Lets get specific......

Change name to Foreign Invaders.

Secure the borders???? Enforce with deadly force. Give a few days notice then enforce with deadly force. Start with snipers and go after the coyote. If ICE observers them crossing the border then kill them. No more chasing people through the bush, and being nice. After a few weeks of targeting coyote with deadly force, start deadly force for all observed crossing illegally. Use Apache helicopters and kill them. When you see those videos of fifty people in a line in the desert, just kill them. That would only have to be done for a short time before the illegal crossings stopped.

Create a system where it becomes better to leave than to stay if your here illegally. Give illegals 12 months to get out. So why would anyone leave? Well what you get to leave is you get to keep your money and property. Take it with you. You stay eligible to legally immigrate someday after you leave. However, after the one year if your arrested here as an foreign invader you go to GITMO where you will be investigated and sent to home of origin. You loose all property and money. You go onto a list that can never immigrate or be allowed into the USA even to visit, not even a VISA or work VISA, EVER.....
Make an exception for those who crossed as minors, they get a path to citizenship if they are not criminals already.
Your right change anchor baby law. It was created for slaves in the 1800's.
As far as businesses hiring, I am soft on this. Its not businesses job to decide if a person is here illegally or a foreign invader. It is the assumed if your here your here legally, let law enforcement do that, not employers. If I see you on the street I assume your here legally.

HS
      05-09-2010, 02:26 AM   #3
sym16

Drives: BMW

i do not mind if they come here legally on a work Visa and pay taxes and obey our laws.