BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

05-05-2010, 11:39 PM   #23
jaehshim
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
I love how every time I frequent the Cars for Sale Section and hear members say if only it was "alpine white", if only it was on the "east" , "west coast", if only "it had heated seats'.

I wonder if all these comments are legit as in they are really interested and borderline about to gather all their funds and go buy it or just saying it to discourage the seller.
i agree, but there are people really looking into not only other sections but especially this market section to see if they can get a good deal on Sedan/Coupes....like me ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottz5 View Post
NY car no heated seats? Not even close to perfect packaged M3 for North East.

If it had heated seats I would be all over this!
true....but i never used heated seats and heated steering wheel in my range rover since i got it 8 months ago...
but then, if i were to buy an M3 coupe, i'd definitely get the heated seats and not the whole climate package.

anyhow, bump for sale!
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2010, 07:16 AM   #24
scottz5
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 13 F10 535xi & 11.75 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTG View Post
Well, you should be all over this then...... 2010+ cars have the heated seat located by heater controls! :-)
my bad i missed the cold weather package.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2010, 07:51 AM   #25
scottz5
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 13 F10 535xi & 11.75 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5ITR88 View Post
I love how every time I frequent the Cars for Sale Section and hear members say if only it was "alpine white", if only it was on the "east" , "west coast", if only "it had heated seats'.

I wonder if all these comments are legit as in they are really interested and borderline about to gather all their funds and go buy it or just saying it to discourage the seller.
I am looking to buy an M3. But it will be the colors and options I want at the price I am willing to pay. A lot of people think their cars are worth more then they really are. Not just on a forum, but people in general.

I think you may be right with a lot of dreamers on forums.

I would also like the car close to me so that I could check it out before I buy. I think a lot of people would like the car close to them. buying a car on the west coast when your on the east is a little risky.

A guy had a great color combo and all the options I wanted with low miles but it lacked heated seats. My wife will not have a car without heated seats! I like them but could live without them if it had everything else I wanted. But since the car is for her it has to be the way she wants. We have two cars now and when I find the right M3 I will pull the trigger, no rush here.

I am looking for a good deal thats correct and thats why I am buying a used rather then new. I would hate to take a 15-20 hit on a car in one year. So if I can save some cash I will. I always buy new cars, but I feel an M3 from a fellow member that cares for it on here is a great way to buy one. I would never buy one from lot or auction.

Last edited by scottz5; 05-07-2010 at 08:05 AM.
Appreciate 0