BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-28-2006, 11:58 AM   #23
Nikki
Major General
Nikki's Avatar
United_States
213
Rep
6,373
Posts

 
Drives: del Sol VTEC & Sepang Z4MC
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: OC

iTrader: (9)

I don't think I get any extra attention than the other members that contribute thoroughly to this forum like E90Fleet and Longtran among others, it's just that OT is a little out of control so yeah lol. But in the do it yourself and info threads scattered around e90Post there is much love for those who contribute.
__________________
Nikki

Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:07 PM   #24
typerlover
Private
typerlover's Avatar
0
Rep
73
Posts

 
Drives: coming soon
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Middle

iTrader: (0)

Heh, you know you get extra attention. I'm not saying its a bad thing and its not your fault, its the same story on every forum when a girl shows up.

Just amusing to see the guys sending your "breakup" thread to 4 pages all in hopes of being the "sweet' guy, and now a lens fund?
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:07 PM   #25
longtran
Moderator
longtran's Avatar
443
Rep
16,617
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CA

iTrader: (105)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by typerlover
Heh, you know you get extra attention. I'm not saying its a bad thing and its not your fault, its the same story on every forum when a girl shows up.

Just amusing to see the guys sending your "breakup" thread to 4 pages all in hopes of being the "sweet' guy, and now a lens fund?
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:12 PM   #26
remmib
General
remmib's Avatar
Norway
353
Rep
26,257
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Norway

iTrader: (0)

Nikki, if you are upgrading your lens, get the EF-S 17-85 IS USM. Hers a little "test" comparing it with the fit lens 18-55

http://www.completedigitalphotograph...ndex.php?p=380
__________________

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3D Design Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:14 PM   #27
///Matt
United States Marine
///Matt's Avatar
United_States
69
Rep
2,749
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
Pardon the misspelling. Yes, Plebs.

Nikki is held in high esteem around here. You are not. I would say that YES, that makes you a lower class... For what it's worth on a message board on the internet. Perhaps in life you are better than anyone on this forum, Typerlover. But here, you're a small fry. You've been on this site over a year, and you don't even have 100 qualified posts. Nikki has 3,600+.

Around here, even if she was male, that's enough for her to be a higher class than you.

If you don't like the way things go around here, or feel the need to make glib comments downplaying Nikki's popularity, go someplace else!
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:17 PM   #28
06E90Rostik
2006 join date crew
41
Rep
1,470
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 325i, 2011 335i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: CA, Sacramento

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
2011 335i  [5.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matt
Pardon the misspelling. Yes, Plebs.

Nikki is held in high esteem around here. You are not. I would say that YES, that makes you a lower class... For what it's worth on a message board on the internet. Perhaps in life you are better than anyone on this forum, Typerlover. But here, you're a small fry. You've been on this site over a year, and you don't even have 100 qualified posts. Nikki has 3,600+.

Around here, even if she was male, that's enough for her to be a higher class than you.

If you don't like the way things go around here, or feel the need to make glib comments downplaying Nikki's popularity, go someplace else!
+1
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:17 PM   #29
longtran
Moderator
longtran's Avatar
443
Rep
16,617
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CA

iTrader: (105)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matt
Pardon the misspelling. Yes, Plebs.

Nikki is held in high esteem around here. You are not. I would say that YES, that makes you a lower class... For what it's worth on a message board on the internet. Perhaps in life you are better than anyone on this forum, Typerlover. But here, you're a small fry. You've been on this site over a year, and you don't even have 100 qualified posts. Nikki has 3,600+.

Around here, even if she was male, that's enough for her to be a higher class than you.

If you don't like the way things go around here, or feel the need to make glib comments downplaying Nikki's popularity, go someplace else!
matt do i qualify to be over you??? can you contribute to my lens fund??? i've been since the beginning. to prove you arent defending nikki cause she is a female, contribute to me for my lens.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:18 PM   #30
Nikki
Major General
Nikki's Avatar
United_States
213
Rep
6,373
Posts

 
Drives: del Sol VTEC & Sepang Z4MC
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: OC

iTrader: (9)

Lol no one is getting me a lens haha everyone stop arguing!
__________________
Nikki

Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:19 PM   #31
StewtheBassman
Major General
Canada
82
Rep
6,386
Posts

 
Drives: 04 X5 3.0, 07 530xiT
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hudson, Quebec

iTrader: (1)

longtran you don't need a lens, you need money for lisck wheels, DVD for the e92, exhausts, chips etc.....leave the picture taking to Nikki
__________________

Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:19 PM   #32
///Matt
United States Marine
///Matt's Avatar
United_States
69
Rep
2,749
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
Lol. You haven't asked for one Long. As soon as someone ELSE opens a thread in YOUR interest out of the goodness of their heart (ThreeThirtyEye) I'll consider a contribution. You've helped me out in the past.

And sure, you could call me a lower class than you! (although I DID win new member of the year! )
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:20 PM   #33
longtran
Moderator
longtran's Avatar
443
Rep
16,617
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CA

iTrader: (105)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
Lol no one is getting me a lens haha everyone stop arguing!
no one is arguing nikki. i just think its lame that someone thinks that the other person have no say just becasue there post count is low.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:22 PM   #34
Nikki
Major General
Nikki's Avatar
United_States
213
Rep
6,373
Posts

 
Drives: del Sol VTEC & Sepang Z4MC
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: OC

iTrader: (9)

I never asked for a lens lol, I was kidding in another thread when someone suggested I ask for donations to charity that they wouldn't know if it was actually going to charity or the Nikki Lens fund lol.
__________________
Nikki

Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:25 PM   #35
///Matt
United States Marine
///Matt's Avatar
United_States
69
Rep
2,749
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran
no one is arguing nikki. i just think its lame that someone thinks that the other person have no say just becasue there post count is low.

Long...

I didn't say he has no say. I called him a pleb, and then gave a justification for doing so. He has all the say that he can convince others is worth listening to.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:27 PM   #36
findtom
Colonel
findtom's Avatar
Canada
83
Rep
2,656
Posts

 
Drives: E60 545i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2005 545i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
I never asked for a lens lol, I was kidding in another thread when someone suggested I ask for donations to charity that they wouldn't know if it was actually going to charity or the Nikki Lens fund lol.
Word. This thread is the result of people posting when they should be sleeping.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:27 PM   #37
mds82
Major General
mds82's Avatar
128
Rep
5,858
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 325xi
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Central Connecticut

iTrader: (40)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to mds82 Send a message via Yahoo to mds82
I'll donate a few $$ for her
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:46 PM   #38
Ray
Member
Ray's Avatar
240
Rep
22,825
Posts

 
Drives: three series
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: sfCA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion
wouldn't it be more worthwhile if you guys take the money and donate it to charity?
This is a very good idea! How about we change this to a donation to a charity instead?

Something for the holidays.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:47 PM   #39
typerlover
Private
typerlover's Avatar
0
Rep
73
Posts

 
Drives: coming soon
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Middle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matt
Pardon the misspelling. Yes, Plebs.

Nikki is held in high esteem around here. You are not. I would say that YES, that makes you a lower class... For what it's worth on a message board on the internet. Perhaps in life you are better than anyone on this forum, Typerlover. But here, you're a small fry. You've been on this site over a year, and you don't even have 100 qualified posts. Nikki has 3,600+.

Around here, even if she was male, that's enough for her to be a higher class than you.

If you don't like the way things go around here, or feel the need to make glib comments downplaying Nikki's popularity, go someplace else!

Haha. Thats how you win new member of the year? By calling out people who aren't part of your online "clique." Surely your modest is unrivaled on this forum. I wouldn't ever say I'm better than anyone in real life or online, because that imo is not something that should be claimed. I like the way things go around here.

If I didn't know any better, you are the one not liking the way things are going around here and calling me out. I'm sitting here just responding you.

And in case you are wondering, just because you don't post makes you less knowledgeable.

Just because you don't raise your hand in class doesn't mean you have don't know the answer or have nothing to offer.

Just because someone doesn't contribute at sometime doesn't warrant the need to place them below you, regardless of post count. Everyone can contribute what they can at a different time.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:50 PM   #40
txusa03
Major General
118
Rep
6,567
Posts

 
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
Lol no one is getting me a lens haha everyone stop arguing!
guys will always be guys whether they are on this forum or out and about in a bar.
__________________
under construction!
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:50 PM   #41
Ray
Member
Ray's Avatar
240
Rep
22,825
Posts

 
Drives: three series
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: sfCA

iTrader: (0)

Let's scratch this idea. It was broght up in another thread and I thought I would just give it a push.

How about a charity donation like canucklion suggested?
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:52 PM   #42
///Matt
United States Marine
///Matt's Avatar
United_States
69
Rep
2,749
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
You can be as knowledgeable as you want, and have everything in the world to offer. But if you don't OFFER it, you're worthless to me, aren't you? And I've not called anyone out, or made references to an online clique. You're still bitter from high school aren't you? Quiet kid, that KNEW all the answers and didn't raise his hand, and didn't hang out with the "cool" kids.

And BTW: I refferenced my win as a joke. Humor is something you apparently lack.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:52 PM   #43
txusa03
Major General
118
Rep
6,567
Posts

 
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Planet Earth

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by typerlover
Haha. Thats how you win new member of the year? By calling out people who aren't part of your online "clique." Surely your modest is unrivaled on this forum. I wouldn't ever say I'm better than anyone in real life or online, because that imo is not something that should be claimed. I like the way things go around here.

If I didn't know any better, you are the one not liking the way things are going around here and calling me out. I'm sitting here just responding you.

And in case you are wondering, just because you don't post makes you less knowledgeable.

Just because you don't raise your hand in class doesn't mean you have don't know the answer or have nothing to offer.

Just because someone doesn't contribute at sometime doesn't warrant the need to place them below you, regardless of post count. Everyone can contribute what they can at a different time.
+1
__________________
under construction!
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 12:52 PM   #44
Ray
Member
Ray's Avatar
240
Rep
22,825
Posts

 
Drives: three series
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: sfCA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03
guys will always be guys whether they are on this forum or out and about in a bar.
tx, you also helped me out so much during the Awards that I would help you to. I try my best to help those that help me.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST