BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-16-2011, 09:51 AM   #397
nmehta211
Second Lieutenant
11

 
Drives: 08 E90 M3
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NYC


Posts: 276
iTrader: (1)

Is an equivalent optioned 2009 worth $5000 more than a 2008?
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 09:25 PM   #398
meko
Second Lieutenant
United_States
4

 
meko's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Jersey


Posts: 231
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExclusivSTS View Post
Anyone please?

I'm about to make this move over. Is this a good deal?
Simply too many sheckles for this.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 05:56 PM   #399
Exclusivs
Major
No_Country
49

 
Exclusivs's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: AZ


Posts: 1,177
iTrader: (17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meko View Post
Simply too many sheckles for this.
What does that mean?
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 07:56 PM   #400
CRAMAZING
New Member
United_States
2

 
Drives: Looking for M3
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New York City


Posts: 22
iTrader: (0)

can someone help me run a VIN #?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2011, 09:07 PM   #401
meko
Second Lieutenant
United_States
4

 
meko's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Jersey


Posts: 231
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExclusivSTS View Post
What does that mean?
It cost too much. Most of them do right now. We overpay and set the market by paying too much. These cars need to sit and than dealers will drop prices, but I guess that is what the free market is all about.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2011, 03:06 PM   #402
Exclusivs
Major
No_Country
49

 
Exclusivs's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: AZ


Posts: 1,177
iTrader: (17)

This car has been sitting on the lot for 2 months. Originally listed at 58k, they dropped the price to 54k.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2011, 08:50 PM   #403
meko
Second Lieutenant
United_States
4

 
meko's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Jersey


Posts: 231
iTrader: (2)

Well that makes sense. You have a car with less than 2 years left on warranty and optioned ok but maybe not perfect. (personal choice) If it were certified they would have a better arguement. Anyway think it needs to sit and cost them more money for now. Lets hear more good deals!
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 08:34 AM   #404
nmehta211
Second Lieutenant
11

 
Drives: 08 E90 M3
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NYC


Posts: 276
iTrader: (1)

How about this deal?

08 E90 sedan
18" wheels
24k miles
cpo until 10/14
all options other than park distance and alarm
new tires
car has sat for 4 months
asking 48,800, got them down to 44,900.

thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 08:56 AM   #405
SoTempted
Captain
9

 
SoTempted's Avatar
 
Drives: Incompetently
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Clovis, NM


Posts: 758
iTrader: (2)

subscribed...
buying used later this year
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 10:00 AM   #406
Gonnells
Registered
1

 
Drives: 335XI
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Midwest


Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)

Opinions on this deal:

09 E90 Sedan - Jerez Black/Black
25k Miles
Warranty until May 2013
Premium Package
Technology Package
M Double-clutch Transmission
19" Alloy Double-spoke wheels
Carbon Leather interior trim
NAV

The car was originally priced at $57k CPO, now is at $54K but is not longer CPO and has been sitting on the dealership for about 2 months.

What do you guys think should be a good price for it??

Thanks

Last edited by Gonnells; 06-21-2011 at 10:05 AM.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 07:22 PM   #407
VitaminT
Second Lieutenant
United_States
4

 
Drives: 2006 M Roadster
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Alabama


Posts: 298
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonnells View Post
Opinions on this deal:

09 E90 Sedan - Jerez Black/Black
25k Miles
Warranty until May 2013
Premium Package
Technology Package
M Double-clutch Transmission
19" Alloy Double-spoke wheels
Carbon Leather interior trim
NAV

The car was originally priced at $57k CPO, now is at $54K but is not longer CPO and has been sitting on the dealership for about 2 months.

What do you guys think should be a good price for it??

Thanks
$52k with CPO sounds better.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2011, 11:44 AM   #408
Gins
I can't find my pants.
No_Country
54

 
Gins's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Supergirl Combo M3, YMB-SO
Join Date: May 2011
Location: 8=====D \o/ 335i, yo


Posts: 2,507
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmehta211 View Post
How about this deal?

08 E90 sedan
18" wheels
24k miles
cpo until 10/14
all options other than park distance and alarm
new tires
car has sat for 4 months
asking 48,800, got them down to 44,900.

thoughts?
Here's what I got last month...

08 E90 sedan
18" wheels
39k miles
No CPO
all options other than park distance, alarm, sunshades
new tires
one day on the lot
$39k
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2011, 01:16 PM   #409
NaplesBull
New Member
1

 
NaplesBull's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 MB E350
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Naples, FL


Posts: 29
iTrader: (0)

I have been looking online for awhile and started to look at used instead of new.

Found this and just wanted your opinion

08 E92 M3
Space Grey
Fox Red
Technology Package
19" Wheels
DCT
47,500 miles
BMW Dealer put on new tires
One Owner, Carfax does have an accident reported, dealership said it was just a scuff and it was just a small paint touchup

They're asking 44,955

What do you think is a fair offer? I would add the BMW Warranty which would push the factory warranty to 6/2013 or 100k miles, which they're asking another $2,600 for.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2011, 10:02 PM   #410
cb4
Captain
United_States
30

 
cb4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 335xi
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Massachusetts


Posts: 868
iTrader: (1)

I've been keeping my eyes open for an e90 m3 and today I came across one at a semi-local dealer that I am interested in.

CPO 2008 M3 Sedan

$48,807

21,668 Miles

Exported to US: 6/5/2008

Interlagos Blue/Gray Interior

- Premium Package

- Tech Package

- Cold weather package

- Enhanced premium sound

- Sirius Sat

- Ipod/USB

- Moonroof

Obviously I wouldn't start at the listed price but ~$2500 less than that seems to be a fair deal. I've checked pricing on KBB, Edmunds, Autotrader as well as various dealer web sites. I was hoping for some guidance from the owners out there as you guys are probably more in tune on what's a fair deal.

Cheers and thanks!
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 02:17 AM   #411
nugent
Captain
United_States
33

 
nugent's Avatar
 
Drives: f10 m5
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: san francisco


Posts: 600
iTrader: (0)

2008 e92 bought in 2009

IB
all options
6mt
1200 miles
$53k
sight unseen
bulletproof so far
30,000 miles
__________________
e92 m3 6MT, RS4 6MT, S4 Avant 6MT, WRX 5MT, Corsica

Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 03:12 AM   #412
gaeko
Enlisted Member
4

 
Drives: 2009 Mercedes C63 AMG
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Francisco


Posts: 37
iTrader: (0)

My turn:

08 e92
Midnite blue exterior/bamboo interior
19k miles
19" wheels
Tech/winter/comfort packages..has edc,mdm,etc.
6mt
Warranty expires 5/12

Negotiated to $44k. I feel like I could find one with a lil more left on the warranty, but this one has low miles.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 07:41 AM   #413
k3silk
Lieutenant
20

 
k3silk's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 M3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MD


Posts: 527
iTrader: (3)

Would anyone buy from a dealer like this? Looks like a good deal but kinda shady and there missing somthing near the shifter?
http://www.kingsautoshow.com/vehicle.asp?v=1644721
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 09:02 AM   #414
inter1032
Major
Italy
19

 
Drives: 2013 m3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: boston


Posts: 1,381
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3silk View Post
Would anyone buy from a dealer like this? Looks like a good deal but kinda shady and there missing somthing near the shifter?
http://www.kingsautoshow.com/vehicle.asp?v=1644721
too much money for all those miles
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 09:47 AM   #415
Gins
I can't find my pants.
No_Country
54

 
Gins's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Supergirl Combo M3, YMB-SO
Join Date: May 2011
Location: 8=====D \o/ 335i, yo


Posts: 2,507
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb4 View Post
I've been keeping my eyes open for an e90 m3 and today I came across one at a semi-local dealer that I am interested in.

CPO 2008 M3 Sedan

$48,807

21,668 Miles

Exported to US: 6/5/2008

Interlagos Blue/Gray Interior

- Premium Package

- Tech Package

- Cold weather package

- Enhanced premium sound

- Sirius Sat

- Ipod/USB

- Moonroof

Obviously I wouldn't start at the listed price but ~$2500 less than that seems to be a fair deal. I've checked pricing on KBB, Edmunds, Autotrader as well as various dealer web sites. I was hoping for some guidance from the owners out there as you guys are probably more in tune on what's a fair deal.

Cheers and thanks!
2008 M3s, loaded should be selling for mid to low 40s. I picked my 08 up for 39k.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 10:07 AM   #416
k3silk
Lieutenant
20

 
k3silk's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 M3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MD


Posts: 527
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inter1032 View Post
too much money for all those miles
thats what I was thinking but thanks for snapping me out of it I'm just looking for a white m3 with red or black so bad I started to get desperate lol.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 10:35 AM   #417
inter1032
Major
Italy
19

 
Drives: 2013 m3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: boston


Posts: 1,381
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3silk View Post
thats what I was thinking but thanks for snapping me out of it I'm just looking for a white m3 with red or black so bad I started to get desperate lol.
have you checked the classifieds, there seem to be alot of 08's in the last few days
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 10:53 AM   #418
Gins
I can't find my pants.
No_Country
54

 
Gins's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Supergirl Combo M3, YMB-SO
Join Date: May 2011
Location: 8=====D \o/ 335i, yo


Posts: 2,507
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3silk View Post
thats what I was thinking but thanks for snapping me out of it I'm just looking for a white m3 with red or black so bad I started to get desperate lol.
There's a Silverstone at Russel BMW, probably overpriced.

Just be patient and the right car/deal will come along.

Please don't get White with Red. Played out.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST